1:23 Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Continue!" Elsa demanded. And that he did. Elsa groaned, bucked her hips and grabbed his hair. "Lady Gray advise!"

"What would you like my Queen??" Sasha asked arching one eyebrow.

"Anything!" Elsa said.

"Anything?" Sasha echoed.

"Yes! I command you!"

Sasha stood on the floor, peeled off her lacy pink panties, hiked up her short purple dress, got on the bed again and swung a leg over Elsa's chest. Donny rolled his eyes up to behold Sasha's glowing animated ass. He could just make out Sasha feeding her clitoris to Elsa's mouth. Sasha gasped then asked, "Why do I taste like my queen?"

A deep muffled laugh shook Elsa then she said, "Dark chocolate and semisweet cherries."

"Pussy is like a box of chocolates, you never know what your gonna get." Sasha said in imitation of Mr. Gump.

Donny barked a sudden laugh.

"Don't you dare stop or I will freeze your wizzer off!" Elsa threatened from the other side of Sasha.

"My momma didn't raise a stupid child," Donny said in a bad Alabama accent and went back to work.

"Stupid is as stupid does," Sasha said around a gasp.

It took all that Donny had not to laugh again.

Sasha's ass rocked and swayed as Elsa worked her. "Finger my ass snow bitch queen," Sasha said. "Make me come on your royal cartoon face!"

The dirty talk was all Harriet for sure. Elsa's delicate pale right hand slipped around to Sasha's crack, felt for the bud of her hole then wiggled a finger in.

"Oh yeah! I'm coming you fucking queen bitch!" Sasha yelled. And that she did with Elsa's mouth surrounding her clitoris and the queen's finger deep up her ass.

Elsa tensed as her orgasm arrived. "Mountain Gods!" was all she said. Donny kept his mouth in play until her body settled.

Sasha gave a deep husky laugh. "Good for you?" she asked the queen.

"Inside me NOW," Elsa said.

"I think she's talking to you," Sasha said with a glance over her shoulder.

Ms. Grey moved aside to reveal Queen Elsa, her animated face and body shiny with sweat, her platinum blond hair a wild mess, her chest rising and falling from exertion. "Man," Donny whispered as he gripped his pale cartoon erection and pierced the queen in one lustful jab. They quickly got moving, Elsa's breasts bounced with each thrust of his hips, his eyes alternated from her hypnotic bouncing to her unflinching big blue eyes.

Sasha sat to the side still in her purple dress with her legs curled up under her, the diamond cat ear tiara a bit ascewed on her head. She slid a little closer and ran her hands over Elsa's chest temporarily stilling the bouncing. "You like that your royal fuckness?" Sasha asked.

"Yes ... I like," Elsa said. The queen squeezed her eyes shut, arched her back and came. When she calmed, her eyes opened and she smiled up at Donny. "Blessed Goddess of the sky," she whispered. A gentle snow started to fall. Sasha giggled then extended her tongue to catch a flake.

"What would you like for the money shot Donny Stevens?" Sasha asked.

"Anything," Donny said as he planted his outstretched arms on either side of Queen Elsa's head and got his hips going again.

"I bet you would like to anoint the queen in dirty pornographic style," Sasha said.

After eight glorious stabs Donny pulled out of and gripped his wet erection. "Yeah," he said.

Stand on the floor," Sasha said to him. "Elsa kneel before him and beg his indulgence."

Elsa gave drunken Sasha a dubious look. This ain't gonna fly, Donny thought.

Elsa slipped off the bed and knelt on the edge of the intricately woven rug, her eyes rolled up to Donny standing above her. "I implore you, paint me with your seed Donny Stevens of Byle, Ohio."

Donny let loose a massive spurt that sprayed Elsa's face from her chin to her messy platinum blond hair. Five more jets indiscriminately coated the animated queen's delicate face.

"My isn't THIS a fantasy come true," Sasha said.

Elsa licked at her messy lips. She giggled and said, "You taste like a tart fruit drink with a little salt and distilled spirits."

Sasha dropped to her knees and blatantly licked at Elsa's messy face. "Interesting, it's tequila," Sasha said licking her upper lip, "Why do you taste like a Margarita?"

"No fucking idea," Donny said.

"Get me a goblet of wine," Elsa demanded as she wiped her face with a bed cover.

Donny slipped pass the ice mirrors and headed to the buffet table to do the queen's bidding. He stopped short when he saw a dozen or so animated clowns armed to the teeth occupying Elsa's living room. "Um ... Elsa?" Donny said in a squeaky voice.

"Bring me a goblet too," Sasha called.

"Ladies ... better come out now," Donny said.

Elsa and Sasha stepped out into the open.

"How dare you!" Elsa yelled. A stalagmite ring of razor sharp ice formed around Donny. Then stalactites of ice grew from the ceiling all points facing the invaders.

"Queen Elsa!" one of the clowns yelled. "We come in peace!"

"What ruse is this?" Elsa yelled. Her face darkened as she raised her arms. A distinct cracking sound came from the ceiling. Death was about to rain down on the clowns. She looked absolutely awesome in her naked fury.

"KHT has been ordered to purge our fold," the clown spokesman said. His eyes rolled nervously up to the ceiling.

"Liar!" Elsa yelled.

"Oh my my god!" Sasha said with her brown eyes closed. "He's telling the truth! Kate is attacking this fold as we speak!"

"We need your help queen of ice and snow," the clown said, he dropped to one knee and bent his head. His fellow clowns did the same.