1 - Absolutely Cuckoo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She finally had mercy after I had eaten half of my serving and she 'excused me from the table'. I was naked and carrying her into the bedroom about ten seconds later.

Once we were in the bedroom, and she was under me on the bed, I stopped to think about foreplay or whatever I was supposed to do (I wanted it to be good for her).

Kitty just grabbed my face and told me, "Ricky, if I got any wetter you would need a boat. Stick it in."

She was tight, very tight. I didn't last long at all. Thankfully, she seemed happy enough.

After that, I played with her nipples and licked her cunt until I was ready again. The second time, she was on top (I couldn't believe how light she was). Kitty climaxed a couple of times before I did. I think we were both pleased with that result. I know it was rare for me to help a girl reach multiple orgasms.

We spent the evening cuddling and talking to each other. In the morning, I realized that we had failed to put the lasagna away.

A few months later, Kitty tried the same trick again but with steaks instead of lasagna. I still have the burn marks from the grill on my ass to this day.

Chapter 6

I don't remember when, but we apparently had the conversation, because Kitty moved in with me shortly after that. She continued to surprise me on a regular basis. My idea of romance had always been roses, candles, and working our way slowly into the bedroom. Kitty had other plans, each sexual experience becoming an adventure unto itself. If I came home one day to find her naked, perched on the ceiling like a ninja waiting to pounce, it would not have surprised me.

It began to worry me. Kitty made me intensely happy, not exactly safe, but very happy. But a girl like that, beautiful, free spirited, artistic, never ends up with someone like me. I was boring. While I was at work reviewing blueprint, Kitty was probably in her studio painting the next masterpiece, or photographing a street performer, or doing any number of things. The common denominator was that they would all be more exciting than whatever it was doing.

It all came to a head the night that Kitty woke me up. Now, having your partner wake you up for a little late night nookie may not seem especially unique... but Kitty was always unique. She had (somehow) painted handprints with glow-in-the-dark paints all over her body. The masterpiece was a large pair of blue handprints that appeared to be grabbing her tits.

She whispered in my ear, "Just relax, baby. I'll do all the work."

Then she climbed on top of me. The feeling of being inside this beautiful girl as she writhed on top of me, combined with the view of her (literally) radiant body, was too much for me. I knew that I was going to lose her soon. It was no longer a matter of if, but when.

While I was contemplating this, I must have quit my moaning and subtle movements because Kitty came to stop on top of me.

"Rick, what's wrong? Should I have not woken you up?" There was concern in her voice.

It was time to finally face the truth.

"I'm afraid that I'm going to lose you. You're too alive for someone like me, so I know you'll get bored of me."

Her voice was more of a hiss than a whisper, "Is that what you think?"

"Yes." Now I was a little frightened. Her face was right down by mine, and it was glowing brightly in the pitch black room.

She jabbed my chest with her hand. "Rick, I'm crazy about you. Don't ever worry about me leaving you. You're my..." She paused, "You're my origin."

That one confused me. "What."

A soft giggle. "It's the only thing I remember from geometry, the origin is the zero, zero, zero. Wherever you are, you always know where the origin is and how to get back there. No matter how nuts I am, you're there. Why would I want to leave that?

"Now lie back."

Her head was back and her eyes were closed as she began to ride me again. Apparently the topic was closed.

Chapter 7

The next day, because it always works this way, was a very long workday. I arrived home feeling defeated.

When I walked in the door, Kitty was wearing jeans and a t-shirt. (No naked ninja jumping! Sort of a relief.) Besides a strange smile that she kept making, Kitty was more restrained that evening than I had ever seen her. We had some dinner and sat on the sofa to watch some TV.

About an hour in, she sat up suddenly and said, "OK, you're recovered and I'm ready! Let's make you forget about work."

With that statement, she stood up off the sofa and started stripping off her clothes. I hesitantly followed suit. I wasn't even done, my pants and underwear still around my ankles, when she reached between her legs and pulled something out.

In her hand were two small metal balls.

[They're Ben Wa balls and they work great. He makes it sound like I was about to pull a rabbit out of my cooch.]

She looked at me, eyes slightly glazed over with lust and told me she was ready right then. Before I knew it, I was inside her (I honestly don't know how we managed) with her legs wrapped around my waist as I held her up against a wall.

A few months ago, I would never have imagined that I could have done something like this, not too mention after an exhausting day at work. I knew right then what I needed to do, but before I could actually do it I felt something under my foot.

And then I was on the floor on my back, with Kitting on top of me. I had stepped on one of the Ben Wa balls. It felt likely that I had broken my tailbone, but at that moment it didn't matter to me.

I looked up at her and said the only thing I could think of, despite the pain and surprise: "I love you, Kitty... I need to go to the hospital, but I love you."

And that was that. It turned out that I had just only bruised my coccyx, whatever the hell that is.

The next year, I bought the high-grade medical insurance. It seemed like I would need it.


I hope you enjoyed it! Constructive feedback is always welcome. Etcetera, etcetera, etcetera.

Be kind, please rewind.

12