1: Educating Kaylee Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Spartan22
Spartan22
607 Followers

Kaylee sat atop Luke, leaning forward on his chest, straddling him with her legs. She held his face in her hands and kissing him over and over. Soft little squeaks came out of her mouth; she couldn't manage to control her crying, and even her breathing was sporadic.

It was hard to tell if she was stuttering or if she was sniffing through her crying. Then again, Luke had a gorgeous blond girl sitting on his chest, dressed in possibly the thinnest tank top and the shortest pajama shorts that he had ever seen, which to him really looked more like panties. Needless to say, his comprehension level wasn't up to par.

"I-I-I-I..." she sniffed, coming up for air while trying to form a single word, looking deep into his blue eyes with her own. Kaylee gave up on speaking, instead diving back down on his mouth and continued kissing him again.

The look on her face after she saw the stitches was so pathetic, so heartbreaking. To Luke, it looked like her puppy had been ran over. She aimed for the stitches on his head, kissing them over and over as if her kisses really would heal his injuries, but she was so incredibly gentle when she did it.

"Shh, it's ok, Kaylee," Luke whispered, tenderly wiping the tears from her eyes. Carefully, still lying on his back, he pulled her down to his chest. "I'm ok, baby," he told her quietly with a soothing voice, trying to get her to calm down. He ran his hands through her soft golden hair, stroking her long elegant curls. Even though her hair was messy and tossed, it looked absolutely beautiful.

With a whimper, she buried her head in his chest and held him as tight as she could. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry..." she repeated over and over.

Somewhat perplexed, Luke told her, "You don't have anything to be sorry about. I'm ok, really. I had a close call, but made it out ok. Really, I'm f..."

He couldn't finish his sentence as Kaylee started crying again after he had mentioned how close of a call he had. He bit his lip, realizing his mistake. Sitting up, holding Kaylee in his lap, he took her chin and looked into her eyes, telling her, "Baby, it's fine. I'm all right, really. Ok?"

Staring at her, waiting for a response, she finally settled down just enough to give him a reluctant nod. She touched his face as if she couldn't believe he was there, as if he was a ghost.

"I... I was s-so worried, Luke," she choked out, finally able to speak. "Don't you ever do that to me again!"

He laughed and shook his head.

"Promise me! No more scaring me like that!"

"Ok, ok, I promise."

"Promise me what?"

With a slightly exasperated look, Luke told her, "I promise you I'll do my best to avoid any more vehicular accidents."

Standing her up, he told her, "Why don't you go inside for a little bit. You can wash up in the bathroom, and then we'll talk. Ok? I'll even hold you on my lap for a little bit. Consider it my second promise to you."

Sniffing, she cracked a smile and said, "I'd like that."

Luke noticed she had a strange look on her face as she went inside the house, but he couldn't put his finger on it. It looked like sadness, or maybe even regret. She flashed him a smile before she went in the restroom -- a very sincere smile.

He paused for a moment, trying to figure out what that was all about.

A voice snapped him out of his thoughtful state. "You're looking good, buddy."

As Luke turned around, he saw Jeff wearing a big smile. In his outstretched paw of a hand was a cell phone.

"I think you dropped this. By dropped, I mean flung it out the window at sixty miles an hour, or however fast you were going." Jeff had the corniest smile on his face, but Luke didn't mind. Jeff was like an uncle to him.

"Charlie found it; actually, you could say he stumbled on it while he was working the scene a few hours after the crash, helping with cleanup. It was in some of the undergrowth by a tree; the only reason he found it was because it was lit up like someone had just called it."

"You mean it works," Luke asked, unlocking the phone. "Looks like I have a message," he said, dialing his voicemail box.

Spartan22
Spartan22
607 Followers
12