10-7: Field Sobriety Test

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheHotJD
TheHotJD
45 Followers

"If you take your hand off me again," he said, his hot breath making her nipple even harder through the bra, "I'm going to arrest you. Understand?"

"Mmm," she said, and resumed stroking the length of him.

His hand left her breast and returned to her thigh. She could feel his hard palm slide back up her leg to the panties. His fingers curled around the fabric, making a fist. From far away, in her fog of helpless pleasure, she could hear the fabric rip. Her pussy clenched tight, needing him to fill her.

He brought her down onto him, impaling her in one long thrust. A low growl issued from him as he drove up into her, up until his balls met her slick flesh. He withdrew as far as he could in the tight quarters of the car and began to pump her hard. She felt strange, throaty laughter coming from deep inside her. How wrong she had been to think she could ever possess him, she thought.

"You better work that pussy over me if you want to go home tonight," he said. "You better fuck me better than that."

She moved to meet his thrusts, longing to feel him deep inside her. He filled her to capacity, stretching her as her husband never had, had never tried to. She tightened herself like a fist around him, reveling in every hard inch of him.

"God, you're tight," he said. "He can't fuck you like this, can he?"

She took him deeper inside, not wanting her husband to come between them now, not wanting him to have any part of this. But Trent reached up for her hair, seizing a fistful of that sensible blunt haircut and pulling it until she bent backward. Her chest lifted as she leaned back into his hand, offering herself to him, wishing for his hard hands, his greedy mouth. Electric pleasure shot through her. She closed her thighs tighter around him to ride him harder, but he withdrew from her until just the head of his cock remained inside her.

"You better answer me," he said. "Does your husband fuck you like this? Does he?"

"No!" she cried. "God! No!"

He chuckled beneath her for a moment and shoved the full length of his shaft into her, making her gasp. Then he seemed to become restful, his head rolling back, his watchful eyes closing. He thrust into her harder, though, faster than before, and on a loud cry, he came inside her, filling her with a wave of liquid heat. She took him in, feeling him fill her more completely than ever, as she reached her own explosive climax.

Afterward, he pinched and rolled her still-hard nipples as she let the aftershocks of their pleasure roll through her. At length, he lifted her off him carefully. She could feel their mingled juices leaking out of her, sticky on her thighs as it cooled. She saw him zip himself up again and roll her panties into a ball, which he placed into his pocket. She felt strange and distant. She would feel ashamed of herself later, she thought. For right now, she wanted him to fuck her again, as if they could stay here in the car all night.

"I don't think you are drunk after all," he said. He looked at her and smiled. "Just watch that Coke in the future. Got it?"

She laughed. "Got it."

When she got out of the car, her legs ached and trembled, and she could feel the cool air outside on her wet pussy. She made her way back to the car, feeling more alone than ever on the shoulder of the road when she let herself in. She needed to sit there for a moment before she turned the ignition on. The near-nudity exhilarated her, and she crudely ground herself into the velour seat with a triumphant little giggle. Then she took the Coke bottle off the floorboard and put it into her lap, where she imagined steam rising from her still warm flesh as it came into contact with the cool plastic bottle. From behind her, Trent flashed his headlights at her once, twice. She turned on her own lights and slowly got back into the travel lane to head for home. For the first time since receiving it, she drove back without turning her cell phone on.

TheHotJD
TheHotJD
45 Followers
12