10 Days in Hollywood: Day 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RTM
RTM
191 Followers

"How did you know I was going to say that?"

"Because no one knows that was me, they think that the girl there fell into obscurity like the other two."

She laughed as she said this and covered her mouth. It was a surprisingly bitchy comment from somebody who seemed to have cultured a reputation of being so nice all of the time.

"I actually keep in touch with Robin, he's a lovely guy but he just made the wrong choices in projects. What did you think of American Hustle?"

"I really liked that; I thought the five of you were excellent in it."

"Oh my God, if you get the chance to work with Bradley, he's just the best. He would work so well with the kind of drama you made in 'Dandelion'. He's so good at dramedy."

"I thought you were here to get work for you?"

"No, I'm here to get work for you actually. There's a script I'm looking to get made, I need the right director and someone suggested you. I wanted to make sure I could get along with you before I started to put the wheels into motion."

"Would you be starring in it?" I asked.

"No, my plates too full but I have someone in mind. I'll get them to meet you in a few days. I'll be on as a producer, just call me the puppet master."

Amy reached out of the pool towards her drink but couldn't quite reach where I put it. She raised herself up to turn around and bent over the side, giving me and excellent view of her rear. The bathing suit rode up a little bit to give her a slight wedgie and revealing more of her toned cheeks. After finishing her drink, she spun around and caught me staring.

"So it looks like you are a little pervert then. I could be your boss; you shouldn't be looking at me like that."

"I think it's only fair considering what you got to see earlier."

"Well that was completely by accident. You were just parading around naked; it could be said that you set it up and planned for me to see it."

"But I didn't know who was coming. Also you were early."

"Earlyish!"

"And if I take the blame?"

"I imagine I will walk around with an air of superiority."

"Actresses!"

I rolled my eyes and she laughed at my comment. I noticed that during our exchange, Amy had moved closer to me so that she was only a few inches to my side. The silence continued as she moved towards me, gently sliding onto my lap and wrapping her arms around my shoulders.

"But I think we can both agree that I liked what I saw."

Amy moved her head in and pressed her lips against mine softly. I let my hands stroke her legs as she pushed my lips apart with her tongue and searched mine out. I could feel my cock getting harder by the second as the red head placed her hands to the side of my face. I felt a chill run through her body as I stroked the inside of her thigh, a shiver allowing me to know that I wasn't the only one getting excited.

"I hope this isn't part of the interview."

"No, you'll get the job regardless. This is just about pleasure, I mean, who doesn't want to get fucked while looking at that view?" Amy asked.

Amy got off my lap and wandered over to the side of the hot tub looking over the cliff. She stopped at the edge before bending over and giving me a full view of her arse. Looking over her shoulder, she winked at me before giving her arse a little wiggle. Enjoying the teasing she was giving me, she leaned over the edge of the hot tub, giving me a similar view as before with a hint of camel toe thrown in to boot.

Amy returned to a standing position and moved the straps of the bathing suit off of her shoulders. She turned about face and strolled towards me, a look of lust in her eyes that I hadn't seen before. She straddled my lap, her covered crotch making contact with my own and she shuffled on the spot to tease me a little bit more. She lowered the right hand side of the suit, unveiling her pink nipple, grabbed me by the hair and forced my mouth to her breast.

I took her nipple into my mouth and started to flick it with my tongue, a moan elicited from her mouth. Reaching around her toned posterior, I pulled her bathing suit up so it looked more like a thong, giving one a cheek a big grab with my hand. Amy grabbed my hair and yanked my head back before forcefully kissing my mouth, her tongue entwining mine.

She brushed the loose hair from her face as she stood up and looked down at my crotch through the bubbles. Reaching over to her left she pulled the bathing suit down to reveal her other nipple. It wasn't as hard as the right but she gave a slight pull on it as she lowered the bathing suit to her stomach. She her thumbs in each side and slid the suit down her body and legs, revealing a small tuft of hair above her pussy.

"I hope you're hungry."

Amy stepped out of her suit and let it float to the top of the water. She walked passed me and out of the hot tub. My eyes followed her as she walked over to the table by the grill. I jumped up to my feet and followed after her, skipping over the side rather than taking to the steps. Amy was sat on the edge of the table by the time I reached her and she immediately pulled me into a kiss. I pulled out of the kiss and started to nuzzle into her neck.

She let out a little moan as I could her feel her hand rub my cock through my swimming shorts. She started to move her hands into the shorts but I grabbed them and shook my head. I pushed her backwards and started to kiss down her body, taking her nipples into my mouth and licked along her flat stomach.

I lowered myself down and brought her right leg over my shoulder. Starting at the knee, I kissed my way up her thigh towards her sensitive area. She shivered and moaned softly as I reached the top of her leg, before I grabbed her left leg and repeated the process. Her hand reached down and grabbed my hair, pushing my head towards her pussy. I decided to go in slowly and kissed around her lips softly, feeling the wetness of it.

"Oh God, you're such a tease!"

I smiled to myself as I heard her say that and decided to go in for the kill. I licked the length of her pussy from the bottom before searching for her clit with my tongue. I touched it with the tip and I could feel Amy hit the wooden table with her hand.

"Just there!"

I rocked my head in a fluid motion as I rubbed her clit with my tongue and Amy started to move her hips in motion. She let out a moan as I lifted my arm up her body and gave her breast a rub, gripping her nipple between my fingers. I felt Amy grab my hand and lifted it up further, taking my index finger into her mouth and started to suck on it. I leaned my head back and flicked her clit harder with my tongue.

"Oh God yes, stick it in!"

I followed her instructions and slipped my tongue into her pussy. The wetness was surprising and seemed to get wetter as I pumped my tongue in and out of her pussy. I could feel Amy change her position as she leaned up on her elbows, my hand remaining on her chest, grabbing her breast hard.

"Jesus, you're good at this. I'm so close to coming."

I smiled as I heard that and went back to her clit, rubbing it in a circular motion with my tongue. I could hear Amy's moans becoming more frequent and her breathing heavier; so I started to circle her clit faster, pressing down on it.

"Ohhhh yesss. Right there please... I'm... so..."

She threw her head back as I pressed harder on her clit, her orgasm starting to commence. I could feel her clit start to recede as her pussy got wetter, keeping my tongue pressed on it lightly but not moving at all. Amy collapsed back to lie flat on the table so I removed my mouth from her pussy and stood up between her legs. Amy opened her eyes to look at me and smile came across her face.

"Well you're definitely going to get the directing job now."

She laughed as her tried to get up; I offered her my hand and pulled her up onto her feet. Amy fell into me from the forward motion and kissed me on the lips. She reached down with her hand and gave my arse a squeeze.

"Now, I'm not going to lie; I'm not very good at sucking cock. I once lost a job because of it."

Amy then took my hand and we walked back to towards the hot tub. As we reached it, Amy turned around to face me, kissing me on the lips again. She undid the string on my trunks as we kissed and she lowered them down, my cock flopping out fully erect. She grabbed it with her hand and stroked it with a soft touch.

"But like I said earlier, who doesn't want to get fucked while looking at that view?"

Amy turned around and bent over the side of the hot tub, spreading her legs so her pussy was lined up with my cock. She grabbed my cock and pulled it to her, allowing the head to enter her. Even though she had just had an orgasm a few minutes before, her pussy felt only slightly wet. I pushed my full length into her and grabbed her by the hips. I started to thrust slowly into her to start off with but my pace increased quickly.

I looked at her arse as it moved to and fro, so enticing to look at. I gently rubbed her right cheek before pulling my hand back and giving it a slap. It seemed to awake something in Amy as she lifted herself up with her hands on the tub and started to push backwards as I thrust into her some more. I slapped her arse again causing Amy to look back to me.

"Harder!"

I followed her command and spanked her harder as I pushed my cock in, my left hand digging into her hip as I bucked harder. Amy was moaning harder and I could feel myself getting closer to climaxing, my right hand continuing to spank her and causing a red mark on her arse.

"Where do you want me to come?"

"How close are you?"

"Very!"

Amy pushed back hard to make my cock slip out of her pussy. She dropped down to her knees and stroked my cock her hand. I gave her a nod to indicate I was about to cum and Amy popped my cock into her mouth. She sucked on the head as her hand continued to stroke up and down my cock. I grabbed onto the back of head as cum started to spurt out into her awaiting mouth. Amy continued to bob her head up and down, taking the whole load in her mouth.

After cum stopped flowing, she took my cock out of her mouth and gave a noticeable gulp as she licked her lips. She gave a naughty giggle as she stood up and looked at me. We were very lucky that this place had a lot of privacy, I'm sure neither of us wanted any photos of us standing naked in the garden. Amy walked over to me and kissed me on the lips, forcing her tongue back into mine.

"That was a nice meeting, thank you Richard."

"You're very welcome Amy, I had a fantastic time. Are all casual meetings like this?"

"I'm sure any meeting between us will be."

She walked back towards the house and put her awaiting dress on. I pulled up my shorts and followed her back into the building. She handed me the keys before grabbing her bag.

"Now I don't want you to think that I used you for sex and then abandoned you, I just have to get back to the studio for a night shoot. I'll send over that script and get you to meet the actress I have lined up."

"That sounds good, looking forward to giving it a read."

She leaned in and kissed me softly on the lips before turning around and leaving the house. Smiling at my first experience of a Hollywood actress, I looked at the clock and saw that it was 5 o'clock. The time had gone quick but I still had a few hours before Emilio would arrive. I decided to go and get a change of clothes into something a bit dryer and watch some television while I waited for him.

I'd been watching random television channels for an hour or two when I remembered I was supposed to text Felicity to let her know where I was staying. I walked upstairs and grabbed my phone from the side. It had the piece of paper with her number next to it so I punched the number in.

"Hey Felicity, hope you're good? It's Richard from the plane. I'm staying in the hills. How far away are you from here?"

I put my phone into my pocket and I walked back downstairs to make a cup of coffee. I'd just finished making my coffee when I heard the phone buzz on the side. I picked it up and opened the reply.

"I was worried you forgot about little old me!"

"With an arse like that! How could I?!"

A few minutes went by before I received a reply but it was in the form of a picture message. I opened the message and was greeted with a nice toned arse in a colourful bikini, though it looked slightly bigger on screen. Sadly most of the cheeks were covered up by the material. A moment later a new message appeared.

"Just a healthy reminder for you! Come round to the hotel tomorrow, we're in the Malibu Beach Inn."

"I've not been given my itinerary for tomorrow but I'll try my best. You there all day?"

"I will be; I'll make sure I'm in something easy to remove."

"I look forward to it."

After my brief exchange with Felicity, I decided to put on a film while I waited for Emilio to arrive. He was a little bit earlier than expected and came dressed in a bright pink suit.

"Are you going out?"

"Yeah, my cousin is having his birthday party in some Orange County gay bar and he wants everyone to come out in bright colours. So let's do this quickly because I would like to go out and get laid!"

"Alright, what am I doing tomorrow?"

"Starting off, we're in Burbank for an interview at Collider. I'll be picking you up at 8.30am sharp. After that we'll be going for lunch with some distribution execs, the production company want your opinion on who gets to distribute your film."

"Well that sounds like a lot of fun."

"I know but then you get to hang out with me all morning. You have a couple of hours to spare in the afternoon so you can chill out, visit the beach..."

"Actually, I got someone I need to see in Malibu."

"Oh yeah? The actress from today?"

"No, a girl I met on the plane. She wants me to come for a drink and a bite to eat."

"Sure, sure. You'll be eating something..."

Emilio laughed and gave me a slap on the shoulder.

"I'll tell you what, I'll drop you off in Malibu and give you three hours for your bite to eat. Then we're back here for a styling and off to a party for Young Hollywood. Plenty of pretty, nubile and eager to please actresses for you to... have a drink and bite to eat with."

He pointed to a stack of papers he'd left on the desk for me.

"There are some scripts they want you to read through. The top one is 'The Pier', they said it's from Amy Adams and that she's keen for you to direct."

"Yeah, she mentioned that earlier."

"Oh, she was the actress. Always wanted to meet her, what was she like?"

"She was something else!"

He gave me a smart look before laughing again.

"I read between the lines well. You have a good night my friend, get reading!"

He shook my hand and headed out of the door. I was left to my own devices so I picked up the script that Amy wanted me to read.

"Well, let's see what this is all about!"

RTM
RTM
191 Followers
12