10 Days in Hollywood: Day 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God this cock tastes nice Richard. Can't believe Lizzie gave it up."

Alice was about to put my cock back into her mouth but stopped as the head reached her lips. She winked at me before dropping her head down and running her tongue along my balls, licking all around. I kept them shaved for just this purpose and she took each ball into her mouth and sucked on them.

"God this feels good." I moaned as she hungrily sucked on my balls.

"My pussy is drenched; I can't wait for you to get in there!"

"Well stand up and I will."

Alice jumped up from her knees and wrapped her arms around me. Overcome with lust, she forced her tongue into my mouth and wriggled it around ferociously; I struggled to keep her phone in my hand and dropped it onto the floor. I lifted her up in my arms and took her right nipple into my mouth, sucking on it hard. She moaned as I played with her sensitive nipple; wrapping her legs around me and grinding her pussy into my abdomen. I gripped her arse hard as I swapped between her nipples, sucking and biting them in turn.

"Christ, I need that cock in me."

I lowered her to the floor and kissed her lips, holding in her head in place as our passion was inflamed even more. As I let her go, Alice bit her lip and looked around the area. She turned around and walked to the mirror and before rounding the corner. I followed in her footsteps while stroking my penis to ensure its hardness, feeling her pussy juices on my cock. As I turned the corner; I was greeted by the sight of Alice on her side, laying on a leather sofa, her legs spread and fingers teasing her clit.

"You better get here before I finish myself off."

Following her instructions, I immediately put my knees on the leather and moved my cock to her entrance. I smiled as I slowly slid my cock into her awaiting pussy, sliding in easily due to the wetness. I started to thrust into her tightness when I remembered to use the camera in my hand. I turned on the video and filmed her body as my cock into her pussy, her legs wrapping around my hip.

"Tell the camera how much you love my cock!"

"Oh my god.... So much.... So good." Alice said in between moans.

"Can you imagine anyone giving it up?"

"Lord no, stupid bitch!"

I chuckled to myself as she let it out the insult, knowing how much she was loving my cock in her. I reach beck my hand and slapped her arse hard, timing it to hit as my cock reached full length inside of her.

"Harder! Make me cum!" Alice screamed.

I followed her instructions and continued to spank her arse as I thrust into her harder. Her body started to shake as she started to climax so I continued to thrust inside of her. I reached my hand again and gave her arse the hardest slap.

"Oh my God, yes! I'm cumming! Ooohh!"

Alice's body fell limp as she enjoyed her orgasm and I slowed my thrusting. I looked over her naked body as she laid there still for a moment, her eyes closed and her hands gently rubbing her breasts.

"You ready for the money shot?" I asked.

Meekly, Alice nodded her head and slid down onto the floor, moving to the front of me on her knees. I moved to sit down on the sofa as Alice grabbed my penis and moved it to her mouth. Stopping her hand, I shook my head and pointed at her breasts. She knew exactly what I wanted and, as I turned the video recorder back on, Alice placed my cock between her pert breasts and started to move it in between her.

Alice was looking down at her breasts as she pumped hard, a little bit of pre-cum seeping out.

"I'm going to cover you like Lizzie wanted but never got!"

She looked at me with a smile as she increased the pace of the pumping with her breasts. She lowered he head just as my cum started to spurt out hard, covering her. Like a trooper, she carried on pumping allowing all my cum to spray over her face, neck and chest. To my surprise, she rubbed my penis over her nipple, depositing the last of the cum on it. As the camera rolled, she lifted the breast to her mouth and sucked the cum off of her nipple.

"That was lovely, thank you Richard." Alice said to the camera and finishing off with a wink.

I put the phone to the side and leaned back against the wall, Alice already getting off her feet and walking into a cubicle to retrieve her dress. She returned to me with her dress and bra back on but was clearly not wearing the thong as it was will in the pocket of my trousers.

"Thank you Richard, I enjoyed that revenge fuck and you were really good. I may approach you again for a normal fuck, maybe pass your name around the girls. You'll get to shag the whole crew then."

She leaned in and kissed me on the lips, cum still on her face, and massaged her tongue on mine. I felt her grab the phone as she stood back up.

"I'm going to go out the back exit, more private that way. You leave by the front in five minutes; the manager is across the road so she'll come back over when she sees you leave."

She walked out toward the shop floor without saying as much as a good bye. I let out a sigh of relief after what had just happened and smiled at my experience. After a couple of minutes, I realised the stupidity of me sitting in a changing room semi-naked and I got up to put my clothes back on. I left the shirts I was trying in the changing area and headed to the front of the store.

I decided to walk around the Grove for a bit to get comfortable in the city a bit more; I imagined I would be spending more time here if the deal to direct Amy's film went through. I browsed in a few of the clothing stores and the Apple shop; buying several new tops and an Apple watch to take back home before popping into an artisan coffee shop.

I realised that I hadn't checked my phone all day so decided to scroll through it while drinking my latte. There were two voice mails and a text message waiting for me after I turned it on. The text was from Emilio to inform me that his brother was okay but being kept in for observation. It was unlikely he would be with me tomorrow so would e-mail my inventory later on in the day. I clicked onto my voice mail and listened to both of the messages.

"Richard, this is Amy. I've spoken to Brett and he told me all about last night. I'm really sorry about what happened with Mel. I'm having dinner with her tomorrow so I'll speak to her then about it. I know she's having a hard time but that amount of drinking in a public party will do her no good, she'll get a reputation. I'll see you in a couple of days for the tests."

I clicked onto message two.

"Hi, I hope this is Richard Cole. My name's Kirsten Dunst and I am an actress. I've heard you're in town and that you may have a new project. I'm looking to make some sort of come back and would be really interested in meeting you. My number is 874-698-144; hope to hear from you. "

The second message was certainly a turn up for the books. I'd had a crush on Kirsten since I first saw her in 'Bring It On!' and she'd aged very well, though I hadn't seen her in anything since 'Batchelorette'. I made a mental note to get the rest of my week planned so I could try and fit her in, maybe get a bit more than just a lunch meeting.

I must have gone into a bit of a day dream because, when I came to, there was a red head standing over me. I recognised her instantly as Emma Stone, the star of 'La La Land' that everyone was excited about at the moment. She smiled at me before sitting in the seat opposite me.

"Hi, I hope you don't mind me bothering you. I'm Emma. You're Richard Cole, right?" She said as she extended her hand.

I took her hand and shook it with a smile on my face.

"That is me and there's no need to introduce yourself, I know who you are. I'm a big fan of your work. Easy A is a masterpiece. I'm surprised you know who I am though. "

"Well it was my friend who recognised you," she said nodding to a brunette in the corner. "But once she did; I had to come and say hello."

"Oh thank you. Your friend looks familiar too, is she famous?"

"Yeah; her name's Elizabeth Olsen. She wanted to come over but she's on the phone with her ex, they're going through custody issues over a dog."

"Well then let's hope that doesn't get messy."

"No. Well anyway, I just had to say I really liked 'Dandelion'. I thought it was really romantic and a good departure from your stage work."

"You know my stage stuff?" I asked

This surprised me as I had written a few plays but they'd only been performed at a few small theatres in the UK. It would be the equivalent of 'off off Broadway' and had been limited to a few hundred people for each play.

"Well I was filming in London and caught one during one of my days off. I was a lot less famous then so it was easier to go incognito. A friend has seen all of them so she arranged for videos of yours and a few other people's plays to head my way."

"Thank you, I'm glad you've enjoyed them. A few were quite personal but I'm glad others appreciate them."

"I don't mean to pry but did you do any of the sex stuff? I mean it can be a bit full on if you're a prude?"

My mind wandered as the film had three sex scenes and my experience with Amy called back to two of them.

"A couple yeah, others are from what my friends have had. I mean, sex is a part of life, there's no reason to be afraid or hide from it. Nothing the body does naturally should be taboo."

"Even the orgy?" she blurted out before going slightly red.

"Well I've never been involved in an orgy but never say never."

I was wondering where this would be going when Elizabeth called over to Emma, indicating the time and that they had to leave.

"Oh, I'm sorry, we have to run. There's a concert tonight and it's a while away so we've got to head off. I'll see you around."

I nodded to her and said goodbye as she left. I took the opportunity to look at her as she did and was surprised that she had a bit of an arse on her. She always seemed tall and thin so a nice feature like that was appreciated. After they left, I finished my latte and checked the time. It was starting to get on in the afternoon so I decided to head back to the condo for an early night and to write some pointers on the script Amy had sent me.

After picking up an Uber, the drive back to the condo went quickly as the traffic wasn't too bad. The forty five minutes in the car gave me the opportunity to read through some business e-mails and the itinerary from Emilio. Luckily he'd decided to give me a day by day play for the next week. Tomorrow seemed a fairly easy day with a viewing of a film by Spanish director Diego Mendes. There were numerous parallels between us so it would be interesting to see what he was bringing to the table. The next day would be free for some writing, while there were also interviews and a couple of parties to attend in the next week.

I was delighted to see that what my management company classed as a work trip seemingly mounted to attending a few lunches, parties and the occasional interview. For someone who had grinded at his job for 10 years, this was the least taxing working fortnight in my life. I arrived back just after 6 o'clock and was ready for a night of script reading but I noticed that the lights were on. I shrugged it off as Emilio probably left them on when he came to meet me this morning.

I walked into the house and there was some R'n'B music playing throughout the house. I knew there was a sound system but I hadn't had the opportunity to play with it, the sound was crisp and volume even as I walked through into the lounge. There was I was greeted with the back of a red headed woman. She wore a long see-through robe with a white bra, a matching lace thong and suspenders visible underneath. She was swaying to the music and appeared to have a glass of wine in her hand. I coughed softly to get her attention and she turned around to look at me.

"You appear to be your underwear in my house."

"Yours? I thought you were just renting."

"Well technically leasing for the week. But still the point stands."

"Lucky I've already poured you a glass then."

The red head walked to the kitchen and grabbed the second glass of wine from the side. She turned around and I noticed the heels that she wore weren't the tallest but they accentuated her legs, making her seem much taller than she was. She walked over to me with confidence and her thin body suited the underwear, her flat stomach exposed by the robe. She handed me the glass, her fingers lingering on my hand as I took it.

"This isn't going to knock me out cold, is it?"

"No of course not, I need you awake for what I have planned. I'm Jessica."

"I know who you are. I actually met a co-star of yours earlier; Emma Stone."

"Ah, she's a sweet kid. Bit easy to intimidate with sexuality though. I'm sensing you're not intimidated though."

"What makes you think that?" I asked as she leaned on the edge of the sofa.

"You're not blushing and you haven't once looked at my tits. "

"Maybe I'm arse man!" I said with a smile.

Jessica nodded her head and immediately turned around. She removed the gown leaving her in the underwear only and bent over the arm of the sofa. I approached her and ran my hand down her back. She shivered at my light touch as I followed her spine down to her arse. I looked at the underwear and saw the thong was over the suspenders, allowing it to be removed while keeping the suspenders in place. I reached my hand over the right cheek and could feel the firmness. She was a few years younger than Amy but her arse was similarly toned. I gave it a slap and she let out a little yelp as my hand contacted her cheek.

"That's got a nice feel to it."

"A vegan diet and plenty of squats; the perfect combo for a firm ass and soft skin."

"And why do I get this opportunity?" I asked as I slid my top off.

Jessica went to stand back up but I placed a firm hand on her back, keeping her in the position.

"I've had two Oscar nominations and didn't win either. I need that gold in my life. I've known some directors but I think you're the one to get me over the line."

"You could audition like everyone else!" I stated as I kicked off my shoes and socks.

"I have enough talent to do that but so do many others. I'm fed up of losing out the action roles to Emily Blunt, the quirky indie roles to Zooey Deschanel or Bryce Dallas Howard and comedy to Emma Stone!"

I undid my jeans as she looked back, licking her lips at the obvious bulge.

"So what makes you so special? Why shouldn't I try and fuck them?"

"Blunt is always away filming, Zooey wouldn't cheat on her husband, you're not Bryce's type and Emma is frigid."

I slide my boxer shorts down and stood there naked in front of her, my penis standing in full size pointing at her

"And I'll let you fuck my ass."

Jessica licked her lips again as I approached her and gave her other cheek a hard slap. My cock rubbed against her pussy through the material and I could feel the wetness, excitement exuding from her entire being. Aware of the red mark on her arse, I reached my fingers over and, with a very light touch, slid my fingers over back, feeling slight goose pimples appear at my touch.

Jessica let out a little moan as the head of my cock rested at her slit, only the lacy material of her thong stopping it from entering her. She reached around and undid her bra, slipping if off of her shoulders and throwing it to the side. She rested her head on the cushion, her eyes seeking me out as I continued to rub back. I noticed the mirror at the end of room and watched her face as I teased her more. I always thought she had quite hard features but the face looked incredibly soft as she felt the pleasure of my teasing.

I decided to take control a little more by grabbing the robe and removing the material used to tie it. I grabbed Jessica's hands behind the back and tied them in place; loose enough for her to move them but tight enough to ensure they'd stay behind her.

"I haven't been with someone this forceful for a while." She said to me, facing me via the mirror.

"Well maybe you need to be dominated a bit more. This isn't going to guarantee you a place in my films..."

"I only need to guarantee your cock in me for now." She said cutting me off.

I reached my hand down and moved her thong to the side. Running my hand along her pussy, I could feel she was very wet and ready for my cock to be inside her. Her pussy was smooth except for a small bit of hair on the top, similar to how Amy was. Maybe all Hollywood red heads are the same, a show of pride for their hair colour.

"Give it to me!" she exclaimed as my fingers came into contact with her now exposed clit.

I stepped forward slightly and pushed my cock into her, half way at first but I was able to fully slide myself in with a few thrusts. I looked into the mirror to see Jessica had closed her eyes, enjoying the feeling of my full length in her pussy. The tightness made it obvious that she didn't do this sort of thig regularly so maybe I could count myself lucky.

Taking note of the comment she had made earlier, I licked the fingers that had teased her pussy just before my cock had gone in to make them wet. I could taste her sweet juices and considered stopping for a moment to taste her pussy. I'd already slept with two girls today without going down on either of them but one look at her face in the mirror and I could tell that would be a mistake. Jessica's eyes were closed and her face was a mask of pleasure, need the refreshment that only an orgasm could bring.

Instead I moved the thong further to the side and teased her arsehole with my thumb. I continued to thrust into her to heighten the pleasure but she still let out a yelp of pain when I slipped my first finger in.

"Should I stop?"

"No!" she said in between moans. "But I want to cum before you go in there."

I took her words seriously and increased the pace of my thrusting, the occasional slap to her arse cheeks as I did so. I kept looking at Jessica's face and her eyes remained closed as I pushed into her hard, her mouth open and moaning all the way through. I could feel the pace increase as she started to push back hard in time with my thrusting, the sofa rocking with our movements.

"Yes, just there! Oh my God!" she exclaimed in between the moans.

Deciding her pushing back would be more than what was required, I concentrated on her arse. My finger was starting to go in and out fairly easily so I decided to push on. Spitting some saliva down for extra lubricant, I gently moved my middle finger in to join the index and moved the two in motion as Jessica pushed back more, the occasional grunt joining her moans as she became more animalistic. Her hands fidgeted with the lace as the pleasure took over so I reached over and grabbed a load of hair.

As her hair was pulled back, Jessica opened her eyes to look at me, a deviant smile on her lips. I pushed further in to her arsehole, a third finger joining in, and Jessica licked her lips as she got closer to her orgasm. I let her hair go and pushed her back to the sofa, my hand grabbing her hip and giving it a squeeze. Finally, after a few more thrusts, Jessica screamed loudly as her orgasm took over.

"Oh shit! That's so good, just there. Hold it!"

I held the position allowing her to go through the motions of the orgasm. Her body started to relax as her orgasm subsided but I wasn't ready to finish just yet. I undid the lace from her hands and she immediately drew them underneath her body. I couldn't see her face but I could tell she was smiling with the afterglow. I withdrew my hard cock from her pussy and primed it with her juices.

Instinctively, Jessica spread her legs wider before bringing her arms around and spreading her cheeks. I took my fingers and slowly inserted my cock into her arse, taking it slowly at first. Her face contorted to show she was uncomfortable to start with but that soon changed as I thrust slowly and she got used to it being there.