10 Days in Hollywood: Day 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RTM
RTM
191 Followers

I was just turning up the hill when my phone rang with another unknown number.

"Hello, Richard Cole speaking."

"Hey Bubble Fucker!"

And that line let me know who it was immediately.

"Hello Miss Arterton, how are you? Are you sure you're allowed to speak to me?"

Gemma was the first famous person I had slept with but I hadn't seen her for a number of years as her husband found out about our affair. She got divorced afterward but by then social circles had changed so we hadn't run into each other for quite some time. I'm surprised she still had my number.

"Well I'm a single lady now so I control my own destiny." She replied.

"How can I help? Are you going to tell me my film was quirky too?"

"No, your film was shit but I'm calling you about something far more important. What are you doing on Monday?"

I had to think back to the itinerary Emilio had given me.

"I'm due to meet Anne Hathaway on her film set but that's not until the afternoon I don't think. Why do you ask?"

"Why do I ask? Oh, how Hollywood you've become!"

"Should I know something about Monday?"

"Uh yeah... FA Cup fourth round. West Ham -- Charlton, our derby!"

I then remembered about the football (soccer) match that had slipped my mind. Gemma was a big Charlton Athletic fan and, although the two teams hadn't played each other for a number of years due to Charlton tumbling down the leagues, there was still a big rivalry between the two East London teams.

"Your derby! We still have Spurs, Chelsea and Millwall above you."

"Fine, be that way. I've got no one to watch it with so fancy coming down to Santa Monica to be my viewing buddy?"

"Yeah sure. Guessing it's a 9am start, where to?"

"O'Callagheys, a shit den Irish bar. Wear your colours, I will be."

"Okay Gem, I'll see you there Monday."

She terminated the call and I arrived back at the condo. Due to traffic, I was a little bit longer than I expected and did not arrive back until 7.30pm, only allowing me an hour and a half to shower, eat something and get across the city. I grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge and headed straight up to shower and make myself look pretty. I decided to dress in a white fitted shirt and grey trousers, no jacket or waist coat so I looked smart casual and I gelled my hair a bit smartly, different to my usual straight of bed look. There wasn't much food I could snack on so I quickly made a sandwich and headed out of the door, a good turnaround of 45 minutes. I jumped into the car and used the satnav to direct me to the hotel.

I hadn't been prepared for the downtown traffic; everything seemed completely manic in comparison to the roads I had gone down with Kat. Eventually I arrived at the hotel but I was about 10 minutes late; that annoyed me as I prided myself as being on time. I gave the keys of the Targa to the valet and walked into the hotel. It seemed full of business types and not the sort of luxury you associate with glamorous actresses. That sort of made sense as this was a business meeting for all tense and purposes.

I rode up the elevator to the sixth floor and looked around for a sign; room 654 was to my right so I headed down the corridor until I came to the door. I knocked on it and waited for the door to open. It came ajar and Melissa sheepishly popped her head out.

"Hi Richard; thank you for coming."

"That's okay Melissa. I think we got onto the wrong foot before; hopefully we can have a better meeting now. Do you want to let me in or are we going to a restaurant?"

"No we're not." She answered.

Melissa opened the door and revealed herself to be in a see-through blue negligee, a matching red lace bra and panties and red stockings. I looked her up and down with a shocked look; she had a good athletic body which was highly complimented by the underwear.

"Let me help you with that." Melissa said as she undid the buttons on my coat.

She slipped the material from my shoulders, her mouth breathing next to my ear and stood in front of me.

"I'm really sorry about what happened at the party, that isn't me and I want to show you that I am worth the part. We want to show you together."

I was enticed by what she meant by we and I followed her into the room. I took the opportunity to look her over; her legs were smooth and long and she a nicely toned arse, the material of her panties showed a lot of it and cut off half way down. Her stockings didn't seem to be connected to a garter belt and stood up on their own. I looked around the open plan room as Melissa handed me a glass of wine and we clinked our glasses together.

"I'm glad you decided to join us, she'll be out in a minute. Why don't you have a seat?"

I nodded my head and sat down in the chair she was motioning to. It was conveniently placed as Melissa stood in front of me and, displaying great flexibility, bent down to pick up a pile of papers from the coffee table. The sight of her bent over in front of me was remarkable, the material stretched more and I could see the soft skin of her arse through the material. She must have also been turned on as the material clung to her pussy lips and displayed a light camel toe.

Melissa stood up and walked to the other side of the table before standing to face me. She coughed a little and silently read the words on the paper.

"I'm now going to read a soliloquy if that's okay with you."

"Of course it is; what is it from?" I asked finding it hard to keep eye contact.

"It's from William Shakespeare's Henry V. Someone told me you were a big fan of the Bard and I thought this would be appropriate as I play superhero and the character in Amy's script is a leader."

I nodded my head.

"That's a good choice and yeah I am. Thought Othello is my favourite rather than Henry V."

"Oh, should I do something from that?" she asked, slightly unsure of herself.

"No that's okay. You do what you've prepared."

Melissa smiled at my response and read the paper again. She placed it down in front of her, giving me a nice view of her cleavage and she stood up straight in front of me. Her eyes glazed a little as she looking to middle distance and started.

"What's he that wishes so? My cousin, Westmoreland? No, my fair cousin; If we are mark'd to die, we are enow to do our country loss..."

She went through the start of the soliloquy and seemed completely lost in the words. Having never seen her acting before, I was both surprised and impressed by her handling of it. About half way through I felt someone's hands go on my shoulders followed by their lips on my neck. The hands, small and feminine, moved across my shoulders to my chest and started to undo the buttons.

"This day is call'd the feast of Cripian. He that outlives this day, and comes safe home, will stand a tip-toe when this day is nam'd."

Melissa continued with the speech seemingly unaware of what was happening to me. The lips had moved from my neck to my ears and she was breathing softly into it.

"I told you she was good." She whispered into my ear.

"She is." I replied. "I really should have listened to you Amy."

"So is she in? Or does she need to impress you more?"

"No. She's in but let her finish."

I looked at Melissa as she had started to stride up and down the room as she got into the speech more. She may not have been dressed in a lot but I was transfixed on her face as she went through the Bards words. Amy had stood up and walked around the chair, draping herself over my lap. She was dressed in a dark blue dress which also showed off the redheads figure but none of her body.

She continued to undo the buttons of my shirt until they were completely undone and helped me take my shirt off. Amy bundled it into a ball before taking a smell and throwing it to the corner of the room. Amy pulled me to her lips and we kissed with her tongue massaging my own. I wrapped my arms around her and could feel the zip on the back of the dress. I started to slide it down to the bottom as Amy held her hands to my face before pulling away. We turned our attention to the young blonde as she came to the end of the speech.

"We few, we happy few, we band of brothers; For he to-day that sheds his blood with me shall be my brother; be he ne'er so vile, this day shall gentile his condition. And gentlemen in England now a-bed shall think themselves accurs'd they were not here, and hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks that fought with us upon Saint Crispin's day."

As she finished her words, we both applauded her effort. Melissa, completely delighted with how the soliloquy went, smiled before taking a bow.

"That was an excellent read, thank you very much Melissa."

"You really think so? Thank you Richard, I just... I wanted to do it really well for you."

"Well you did. I think I'm on the same page as Amy and Brett now, you definitely have what it takes to be the lead in this film."

Amy got off my lap as I finished my sentence and stood in front of me. She moved the dress off of her shoulders and dropped it to the floor. In a matter of a few minutes, another hot actress displayed her arse directly in my face; Amy wore a white thong but no bra. I grabbed her by the hips and leaned forward, my lips pressing against her arse cheeks.

"Good idea Richard, I think it's an appropriate time to celebrate the coming together of the producer, director and star."

I looked up to see Amy grab Melissa and pull her into a kiss. The sight of the blonde and the older red head kiss made my cock hard and I attempted to stand up. Before I reached my feet, Amy moved her leg back to hold me in place before breaking the kiss and walking to the bed. She sat on the edge of the bed and looked at the two of us.

"Melissa, I think you should show Richard your appreciation. Suck his cock!"

My eyes darted from Amy's chest, her nipples showing her excitement, to Melissa's face as she dropped down to her knees in front of me. I leaned back as she made short work of my belt and trousers and lowered them down my legs.

"Are you sure about doing this?" I asked

I saw Amy frown before Melissa returned her eyes to me.

"It was my idea." Melissa answered as she removed the shoes and socks from my feet.

My trousers quickly followed and I sat there in my boxers, my bulge very obvious to her eyes. Melissa leaned in and starting kissing around my abdomen, teasing me before the main show. I looked over to Amy and she had a large smile on her face, her fingers already in her underwear as she watched the show.

I closed my eyes as I enjoyed the feeling of Melissa's lips on my body. She wasn't pressing too hard and her fingers softly made their way around my hips, sending a shiver up my body. I looked down to her and noticed her eyes hadn't left my face since she had started. I motioned with my head and Melissa leaned up, pressing her lips against mine in a gentle kiss. I felt her hands tugging on my boxer shorts so I leaned up a little and Melissa slid them down my body.

Throughout our action, Amy had been teasing her body with her fingers but she moved further back onto the bed and opened the side drawer. She removed a dildo from it and placed it on the bed next to her. As she slid her thong off, I returned my gaze to Melissa who had started to stroke my cock. We kept our eyes locked together as her hand expertly moved around my cock, moving up and down in a swift motion and her thumb massaging the head.

"I'm noticing a significant lack of mouth on cock action!"

We both looked toward Amy, noticing she had made herself a nice little den at the top of the bed. Surrounded by pillow, her thong was now at the end of the bed and she seemed to sitting comfortably on the dildo, the noise letting us know the vibration was on.

I looked to Melissa, who had returned her gaze to me, and I brought my lips to kiss her again. As the kiss broke; Melissa's fingers returned to stoke my cock and her lips kissed their way down my body. As she reached my pelvis, Melissa held my cock in place and took it into her mouth. She swirled her tongue around the head of my cock as her hands stroked it some more. I let out a slight moan to Amy's delight as I felt my cock get engorged by Melissa's mouth.

Her lips reached my skin with my whole length in her mouth as her hands dropped to my balls and started to massage them. Melissa quickly drew her mouth up and off my cock, allowing it to hit her in the face, and licked the side. She let out a little laugh as my cock hit her and she licked up and down the side of it.

"You liked that, huh?" I asked her.

Melissa nodded her head as she took one of my balls into her mouth. She swirled it around as I lowered my hand and held my cock in place for her. As she withdrew my ball from her mouth, Melissa looked at me and bit her lower lip. I pulled my hand back and hit her in the face with my cock, Melissa letting out a moan of enjoyment. I knew this girl was going to be dirty so I decided to penis whip her again and she let out another moan.

"You guys are going to make me cum soon. Melissa, I'm going to give you a challenge."

Melissa turned around and looked at Amy as she remained on her knees.

"What is the challenge Ms Adams?"

"I'm going to lay here and let this vibrator fuck me. You have to make Mr Cole cum in your mouth before I reach my orgasm. If you fail, you will not be allowed to have one of your own." Amy answered.

Melissa seemed happy with the challenge as she turned around and dived directly onto my cock, taking the whole length into her mouth in one go. Her head bobbed enthusiastically as Amy sat on her vibrator. The moans from the bed started to get louder and it encouraged Melissa as she stroked my cock hard in motion with her mouth.

I could feel Melissa's tongue swirl around the head of my cock as I moaned with the pleasure from her blow job. She aggressively massaged my balls as they started to tighten and I opened my eyes to see Amy had moved onto all fours as she held the vibrator to her pussy, her moans starting to become uncontrollable. She was seemingly peaking when Melissa sucked on my cock hard, bringing me closer. My eyes caught Melissa's and we held each other in a gaze as she held her position. Her tongue swirled around the head of my cock while her hand stroked it and I knew I was only moments from climaxing.

"I'm cumming." I said out loud for Amy's attention.

Amy was grunting and moaning on the bed as I filled Melissa's mouth with my cum. Like a good girl, she held the position and took the entire load in her mouth, allowing a little to dribble out mouth as she withdrew my cock. She stood up and looked very proud of herself when Amy grabbed her from behind. Spinning her around, Amy forced her mouth onto Melissa's and kissed her so they could share my cum between them.

"God Richard, you taste so nice in her mouth. " Amy said after releasing Melissa.

"He does, that was the best cock I've had in my mouth for months." Melissa said as she sat on bed, collapsing down onto it.

Amy walked over to me and sat back on my lap as she had earlier in the night. She leaned in and we kissed passionately, her tongue massaging me out as her hand rubbed along my chest.

"I think that was a good start. Do you think maybe we should make her cum?" Amy asked.

"Well we have already so maybe she should too; she is the star of the film after all."

"And how do you think we should do it?"

"I have an idea." I said as I picked up Amy in my arms.

Both naked, I walked us over to the bed and tossed her roughly down. The bed was quite bouncy so she span as she hit the bed and ended up on her stomach. I offered an arm and lifted Melissa up onto her feet, placing a kiss onto her lips and grabbing her arse roughly.

"Do you want to cum Melissa?"

"I do."

"Do you want to scream loudly as your director and producer pleasure you?"

She nodded.

"And would you like it with a cock, a tongue or both?"

She stood there for a moment, switching her gaze between myself and Amy. She leaned over and kissed me on the lips, her tongue remaining in her mouth. As she pulled away, she ran her fingers down my chest before walking around the bed to where Amy was sat. She bent over and kissed Amy more passionately, her tongue going into Amy's mouth. She shook her arse suggestively before pulling back and standing between us.

"Both."

"Excellent answer Melissa. Do a strip tease for us." I commanded

I moved to the bed and sat down on the edge; bringing Amy in to snuggle into my side. Her hand massaged my thigh as we watched Melissa sway her hips to some imaginary music. Melissa started off by removing the blue negligee slowly, swinging it in her hand above her head before throwing it our way. Amy caught it and held it close to her pussy as Melissa turned her back to us and went back to rhythmically swaying her hips. You could tell she was a bit of a dancer and her arse popped out well with her moves.

"That's it Melissa, I'm getting strong movement here." Amy said as she wrapped the negligee around my cock and started to use it as a stroking instrument.

"That is such a good arse!"

"Thanks, it's taken me loads of work to get it like this. Maybe you can fuck it before we finish filming." She said as her hands snaked to her bra and unhooked it.

Melissa dropped the bra to the floor and posed still with her hands above her head before performing a dance move called a slut drop and did the splits on the floor. Amy stopped stroking my cock and dropped her mouth down, taking a slight taste of it as my hand stroked her back softly. Melissa looked over her shoulder to us, her nipple slightly peeking through, and winked at me as she Amy with my cock in her mouth.

Amy's head came back up as she watched Melissa stand in place and pop her booty out to us. She shook it before running her finger down her arse and over her pussy, rubbing her lips slightly. I could see Amy getting turned on as she licked her lips and moved her hands towards her own pussy, fingers stretched out to tease her clit.

"I think we're ready to see the rest of you." I said as I leaned forward.

Melissa listened to my words and lowered her panties to the floor, bending over as she did earlier and exposing her pussy lips to us. She kicked them to the side and started to move her stockings but I held out my hand to stop her.

"You're keeping them on." I said as I motioned for her to spin around.

Melissa obliged to my request and stood in front of me completely naked, her pert nipples standing on end to show how turned on she was. I looked down her flat stomach to her pussy. It was kept neat in a landing strip but was the hairiest pussy I'd seen since I'd been here. I pulled her forward and placed a kiss on her pussy lips, eliciting a loud moan from her. I stood up as I passed her to Amy who repeated what I did, allowing me to walk behind her to check out her arse. I wrapped my arms around her to cup her breasts as Amy continued to place kisses on and around her pussy. I gently stroked her breasts, occasionally flicking her nipples as my hands past, and I kissed my way up and down her neck.

Melissa seemed to be in heaven with Amy going down on her but I knew I didn't want her to orgasm like this. I noticed on the side table there were condoms so I released Melissa's breasts and walked towards them. Melissa instinctively reached out for my hands which I held and gave her a reassuring wink. She looked a little disappointed as I let it go but that was soon forgotten she titled her head back and screamed a moan of pleasure. I watched Amy hungrily eat Melissa's pussy as I undid the packet and put the condom on. This was clearly not her first time going down on a girl and Melissa seemed to be in heaven.

"I'm sure we could make a killing just filming you two!" I joked as I walked.

RTM
RTM
191 Followers