10 Days in Hollywood: Day 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RTM
RTM
192 Followers

Amy pulled away from Melissa's pussy and shot me a dirty look.

"Enough people on the internet have seen me fuck!" Melissa said as she turned to face me.

I nodded as I remembered the pictures and videos that were released in the fappening; silently cursing myself.

"How do you want me?" she asked as she grabbed my cock; stroking it to ensure the condom was fully on.

"Get on all fours on the bed."

Melissa followed my command and climbed onto the bed and assumed the position. I whispered something into Amy's ear and she straddled the bed next to Melissa, rubbing her hand onto Melissa's back. Looking at her enlarged lips, I didn't think it would be long until Melissa was having her orgasm due to the work Amy had done on her pussy. Melissa, at this point, was desperate to cum. Amy grabbed her hand and sucked on her fingers as I grabbed her hips and slid my cock into her pussy.

"Oooh." Melissa moaned feeling my length inside her.

I started thrusting into her tight pussy, it was incredibly wet but I was able to get a solid motion. I placed my hands on either side of her cheeks and spread them wide to expose her arsehole. In agreement with my whisper, Amy dropped her mouth down and slid her tongue into Melissa's arsehole, eliciting more moans from Melissa.

"Do you like the feeling of my cock while Amy tongues your arsehole?" I asked

"Yes..." Melissa moaned.

"Are you going to be our little slut on set?" Amy asked

"Yes..." Melissa moaned in answer to her.

I thrust into her harder, feeling myself wanting to cum. I bucked onto her hips hard as Amy continued to lick and tease Melissa's arsehole. The moans coming from Melissa's mouth were getting louder with every thrust and I saw Amy slide a finger into her hole. That seemed to knock Melissa over the edge and she screamed through a mighty orgasm, soaking my condom clad cock with her juices. I slipped out of her pussy and she collapsed onto the bed.

"That was so good; I haven't cum like that in years." Melissa mumbled from the bed.

I tapped her on the arse as Amy looked at me with a broad smile.

"I think you still need to cum, huh?"

I nodded my head and Amy dropped onto her knees on the floor.

"Pepper my face with it!"

I removed the condom from my cock and gave the outside a lick as it was still covered in Supergirl's juices. I chucked the condom into the bin as Amy looked up at my cock expectantly. I stroked it my hand to test to see how long it would be and I knew that it would be over Amy's face soon.

"Play with my balls." I told Amy.

She complied with my request and I stroked my cock hard, holding it in place to aim for her face. She had a smile on her face as some pre-cum came out of my cock to signal I was close. Amy nodded her head to show she was ready and I shot my first stream on cum onto her face. She squealed in delight as I continued to unload on her face, taking some into her mouth. I took a step forward as the power reduced and I rubbed my cock on her face to get cover her with my cum.

After I was finished, Amy rubbed the cum into her skin and kissed me on the lips. Her hand reached around and grabbed my arse, digging her nails in. We turned to Melissa and noticed that she had fallen asleep, knackered from the session with us.

"Bless her; that seems to have taken a lot out of her."

"Yeah, we're going to have a lot of fun fucking that little slut." Amy said as she looked over her body. "You want to stay?"

"Nah, I've got an early start tomorrow so I better head back to the condo for a sleep." I said as I picked up my clothes and started to get dressed.

"Okay, I'll shower and clean this place up. May as well stay and then I can get her to return the favour and lick my pussy in the morning."

I grabbed Amy and locked her into a passionate kiss, feeling her small nipples dig into my chest.

"I look forward to seeing you in a few days. Think we'll be able to hook up before I leave?"

"I don't know, I'm really busy for the next week. I'll try though. What do you want to try?" she asked.

I reached around and parted her arse cheeks with fingers, gently rubbing her arsehole.

"Naughty!"

I laughed before leaving Amy and Melissa in the room. I smiled to myself about the experience as I headed downstairs and collected my call from the valet. The drive back to the condo was busy but not as busy as the drive to the hotel and it was insightful to see Lois Angeles at night. The drive through Hollywood was interesting as it seemed as busy as the day with people jumped in and out of clubs. I checked my watch and the time was ticking over to midnight by the time I reached the condo.

There was a car parked in the drive way but it wasn't one I recognised. I exited my car and walked to the porch where Daisy was sitting on the porch bench waiting for me.

"Hey Daisy, what are you doing here?"

"Um... we had another falling out and I was kind of getting tired of it so went for a drive to have a think." She answered

"He hasn't hurt you, has he?"

"No, no of course not. He may act tough but he's a pussy. I just wanted to test out a theory before I decide on something. "

"What's the theory?"

Daisy leaned forward and placed a kiss on my lips. She wrapped her arms around me and slid her tongue into my mouth. I put my arms around her and held her close as we kissed, my hands instinctively moving to her arse and giving it a squeeze. She ran her tongue along the top of my mouth and I could feel her hand slide to my front and cup my crotch. She slowly pulled away from my mouth and looked me in the eyes.

"Thanks."

Daisy walked past me and got into her car. She seemed to think for a moment before turning the engine on and driving away from my condo. I stood in shock as I watched her go, unaware of why she had just kissed me.

"Hmm."

RTM
RTM
192 Followers