10 Days in Hollywood: Day 06

Story Info
Richard gets a hangover cure before a double Oral experience.
8.2k words
4.53
25.6k
25

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/12/2023
Created 02/05/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RTM
RTM
192 Followers

DISCLAIMER

This story is a work of fiction and the characters are either completely fictional or are fictional versions of their real selves. The events depicted are made up and any similarity to real life events is purely coincidental. This story is meant as a work of erotic fiction only and is not to be read by anyone under the age of 18. If you would like to provide constructive feedback, please send an e-mail to my profile.

*****

I sat down next to Daisy. She looked incredibly beautiful clad in a flowery dress and leather jacket. She smiled at me as she put a hand on my thigh.

"I shouldn't have done what I did last night. Running away like that wasn't cool."

I nodded my head and was about to speak when Daisy put her finger to my lips.

"No, I need to explain before I let you talk. I know you've seen how I've been with Ian, the relationship hasn't been the same since I became successful but I thought I could make it work. But since I've become close to Felicity and see how she lives her life and I've come to realise it's not worth it."

"I hope you're not blaming Felicity for the break up." I interjected.

"God no, she'd punch me in the vadge."

I chuckled at her comment.

"He's not that awesome so why bother when I could be free and have some fun."

I looked up at her as she leaned in and placed a kiss on my lips. She pushed her tongue into my mouth and I allowed her to sink into me. Placing a hand on her cheek, I massaged her tongue with my own as I felt her soft lips on me. I pulled back and looked into her eyes with a smile.

"I'd love to fuck you right now.." Daisy said.

"But..."

"I've got to go to LAX, I'm flying to San Francisco for a Star Wars thing."

"Wow, George Lucas is such a cock blocker."

Daisy laughed and placed her hand on my chest.

"I'll be back in a few days and, if you're not here, we do live in the same city."

"Yeah but you live in the rough end."

She hit me on the arm. Daisy plunged into me and kissed me on the lips again. Her hand stroking my chest. She pulled away and started to walk towards her car, which I hadn't noticed being parked in the drive.

"You can keep this for the walk bank."

Daisy spun around and whipped up her dress, her round arse clad in a black thong. Her skin was smooth and it had a lovely shape.

"Much better quality than that shitty picture Felicity sent you!"

Daisy gave a little giggle as she jumped into the car. She drove away and I was left alone by the front door.

"Better to go to bed then."

10 days in Hollywood - Day 6

Starring Emma Stone, Elizabeth Olsen, Nathalie Emmanuel and Emilia Clarke

Featuring Daisy Ridley, Sophie Turner. Maisie Williams, Natalie Dormer & Lena Headey

MF, FF, Cons, Oral

After Daisy left, I was able to get plenty of sleep without any worry of a mass of images running through my brain. I'd also forgotten to drink any water so woke up with a killer hangover. Luckily for me, my day was relaxed with plenty of pool side relaxing before heading to a Game of Thrones party with Emilio later on in the evening.

After plenty of searching, I was able to locate the drugs and took some paracetamol to calm my headache. My phone started to ring on the sideboard so I grabbed it on the walk out to the pool before answering in the sunshine.

"Hello?"

"Hey Richard, it's Brett. How are you doing?"

"Ah, I'm not too bad Brett. You okay? I'm not missing a meeting, am I?" I asked as I took a seat next to the pool.

"Nope, not at all. I wanted to see if you're free this morning. Amy has given me some notes on the casting call tomorrow and wants me to run it through with you."

I remembered that I'd agreed to attend the casting session for a part in the film I'd agreed to direct. The character was for the leads best friend but they'd also consider the actresses for the part of the love rival.

"Well I've got a little hangover so if you're coming then bringing a Kitkat would be ideal."

"Let me guess, you and Emilio went all boys on the town yesterday?"

"Something like that, yeah."

"No problem, I'll be with you in a few hours."

I hung up the phone and looked over the pool, my hangover seemed to get to me a little though as I drifted off into a nap.

I opened my eyes slightly as the sun peeked through. Not too sure how long I had been out but the LA sun was higher and much hotter than when my eyes closed. I felt in a daze as I got used to the daylight but I could feel my hangover had started to leave. There was the sound of running water but the pool directly in front of me was still and calm.

I turned my head and could see someone underneath the outdoor shower. Their back was to me so I couldn't make out who it was but even in my haze I could tell they had a good body. I sat up on the lounger and rubbed my eyes, making everything much clearer.

I looked towards the figure again and had a much better view. Her red hair was to the side as she was combing it with her fingers and her back was completely exposed. I looked down to see her wearing only a pair of bottoms that had a cut similar to a pair of French knickers. The girl was thin but she had a decent arse on her.

"A good view right?" someone said from behind me.

I looked around slightly startled to see Elizabeth Olsen sat behind me. The brunette actress was topless and had a small bikini bottom, the thin straps giving me the impression of a thong.

"Both views are pretty marvellous."

"Yeah but you don't get to touch this one I'm afraid." Elizabeth said as she ran her hand along her breasts.

"Then why are you here?" I asked, not hiding the fact I was checking out her body.

"Just to enjoy the show. Why don't you go join her?"

Confident that she was a woman of her word, I stood up from the lounger and started to walk towards the mysterious figure. Elizabeth gave a forced cough and was pointing at my clothes as I turned to face her.

"You might want to lose them."

Taking her advice, I removed my shirt and threw it back towards her. Deciding they were coming off anyway, my shorts and underwear followed quickly and Elizabeth's face was a picture of shock when she saw my cock. I gave her a wink as I threw the rest of my clothes towards her.

Without waiting for her reaction, I walked towards the figure under the shower. She still had her back to me so I stopped just short of her and wrapped my arms around her waist. She wanted to hide her identity for a moment as her hair covered the side of her face that my head went so I placed some soft kisses on neck.

The girl let out a moan as I kissed along her neck and my cock nestled against her arse. My hands snaked up to her breasts and I started to play with her nipples. Small and very pink, they were perky enough for me to get a good hold of and her soft moans let me know they were sensitive.

The girl spun around and leaned down to kiss my chest, working her way down my body. She'd done a good job of hiding her face and I felt her stick my cock into her mouth immediately after grabbing it. I was taken aback by how easily she took my cock into her mouth, covering my cock in plenty of saliva to make it sloppy.

"That feels so good!" I moaned.

The girl started to move her mouth up and down my cock quite quickly, a speedy blow job that I hadn't had for a while. She took me by surprise by taking my cock out of her mouth and started to rub it along her face. I closed my eyes as I felt her roll the head along her face, feeling really soft,while still stroking my cock.

Her head dropped down and started to lick along my balls, her hands stroking my cock hard. She popped a ball into her mouth and started to suck in it, speeding up her stroking.

"Oh fuck!"

"She's good, right? Her freak side is only just starting to come out but she's a quick learner." I heard Elizabeth shout from behind me.

I popped a look over my shoulder to see that she was rubbing her nipples as she watched us. She was a bit more tanned than the girl current sucking on my balls and she looked very enticing. She circled her finger for me to turn back around so I followed her command and looked down to see the girl below me return to my cock.

Rather than sucking straight down on it, the girl stopped at the head and encased it in her mouth. I could feel her run her tongue along the head of my cock, paying attention to the sensitive area.

Feeling the attention I was getting, I knew I wouldn't last long. I moved my hands to her head and moved it down to take more of my cock. She didn't resist and went back to downing my cock, starting to deepthroat it. I could hear her glug on my cock as it hit the back of her throat.

She had one hand on my balls and could feel them start to tighten and knew I was about to cum. She took the cock out of her mouth and looked up as she lined the cock up with her face.

My face was a picture of shock as I got my first look at Emma Stone's face as the first stream of cum shot onto her. She smiled as the cum started to cover her face, holding the cock firmly.

"Fucking hell." I said as the cum shot a final stream onto her face.

Without saying a word, Emma released my cock and walked over to where Elizabeth was lying down. Leaning in, the two actresses kissed each other on the lips. It was only a soft kiss but there seemed to be real emotion behind it. Elizabeth grabbed a hold of Emma's head and licked some of the cum off of her face.

"Mmm, he tastes nice. Why don't you come join us?" she shouted.

I looked over to both girls who smiled at me, clad in only their bikini bottoms. The two of them looked very enticing so I made my way over to them and sat down on the sun lounger next to the girls. By the time I reached them, Emma had removed Elizabeth's thong and was starting to kiss her way down, similar to what she did to me.

"You see Richard, after we left the coffee shop, Emma got a text message from Jessica Chastain. I assume you know who she is considering she let you sodomise her."

"I do."

"Well the text made it very clear what she was going to do. What did she say about Emma?"

"I believe she said intimidated sexually and frigid."

A smile came across Elizabeth's face and she closed her eyes as a moan escaped her lips.

"Does that look frigid?"

I dropped my eyes down to see Emma kissing the inside of Elizabeth's thighs, teasing her slowly as she led up to going in harder. I licked my lips as i enjoyed the view of the two of them.

"Since Jessica fucked Emma's boyfriend, she's tried to come out of her shell more. Luckily, she knows I can fuck like a train."

"And was the deal you'll teach her as long as she learns to lick you out."

"Sim... ilar. " Elizabeth tried to speak.

I looked down again to see Emma had moved closer to Elizabeth's pussy and was starting to kiss around her clit.

"I said I'd teach her but she has to do everything I say. Including a facial from her favourite British director."

"So I have you to thank. Should I join her?"

"No, you're not allowed to touch me today. You get to enjoy the view before I let her ride you."

I nodded my head as Elizabeth closed her eyes to enjoy the pleasure as Emma's mouth moved onto her clit, giving it short licks. Elizabeth seemed to enjoy it as the moans started to come more often and her hands idly played with her breasts.

My angle wasn't the best as I looked down at Emma, only getting to see her hair bob up and down. There was plenty of entertainment on top as Elizabeth squirmed in her place, moaning from the pleasure coming from Emma's mouth. Her fantastic breasts heaved up and down as her breathing quickened.

"Oh God Emma, that's the spot." Elizabeth moaned.

I moved down the lounger to get closer to Emma as she held her head in place. I moved her hair out if the way to see Emma holding her tongue on Elizabeth's clit, moving it only slightly. When my sight returned to Elizabeth, her hands were above her head playing with her hair.

"Oh shit, do that more!"

Emma was happy to oblige as she paid more attention to the clit, giving it very light strokes with her tongue. Noticing how close I was to her, Emma gave me a smile and a wink before closing her eyes. I returned up to the top of the sun lounger and looked over Elizabeth.

"Play with your breasts more."

"Mmm.." Elizabeth moaned as her hands returned to her large breasts. "How much would you love to get your tongue around those nipples?"

"Is that an invite to?"

"Nope!" she said as her giggle turned into a moan. "One day maybe..."

Elizabeth squirmed more as Emma increased the pace of the licking on Elizabeth's clit. Her moans got louder and more frequent that it started to make my cock hard again. I started to stroke it as I watched Elizabeth completely give into the pleasure as her moans started to become screams.

Looking down, I saw that Elizabeth had locked Emma's head between her thighs. Emma didn't have a lot of space to move but her head did occasionally nod as Elizabeth got closer to her orgasm. All of a sudden, Elizabeth dragged my arm over to her and pulled me in to kiss her lips.

Forcing her tongue into mouth, she stroked my tongue ferociously as her orgasm started, moaning into my mouth. Wanting to flout her rule, I placed my hand on her left breast and gave it a squeeze, my thumb circling her nipple.

Elizabeth stopped kissing me as she screamed through her orgasm, allowing me to sit back and just watch her bask in her pleasure. As she was released from the thighs, Emma kissed up Elizabeth's body before kissing her lips and laying into her body.

"Was that good?" Emma asked.

"Oh yeah, really good. You're getting so much better at it."

"Thanks." Emma replied as she started to blush.

"Do you still want to fuck him?"

Emma nodded.

"What position?"

"I want to ride him." Emma said as she looked down to my cock.

Elizabeth seemed to nod her head to give Emma permission, the dynamo of the two seemed really interesting. Emma got up off of Elizabeth and placed her hand on chest, pushing me onto my back. She quickly shimmied to get bikini bottoms off to reveal her wet pussy. I was surprised to find she was clean shaven, I kind of expected Emma to have pubic hair.

At Elizabeth's encouragement, Emma leaned down to kiss me on the lips as she straddled my hips, her pussy teasing my erect penis but stopping me from entering her. She slid her tongue into my mouth and caressed softly as her hard nipples dug into my chest.

"She can be really sensual at times." Elizabeth said as Emma started to kiss around to my neck.

I could feel her tongue run along my earlobe as she rubbed her pussy along my cock, slowly teasing me. I tried to lean up but was pushed back down immediately.

"Nuh uh." Emma said as she stared at me.

She put her weight down on my shoulders and slowly slid my cock into her.

"Ooohhh." Emma moaned at the initial penetration.

Emma took a moment to get used to the feeling of the cock inside her before starting to rock her body. I could feel immediately how wet she was but could still find a lot of traction from her tightness.

A pair of hands appeared from behind her and started to pinch her nipples. I could feel Elizabeth's legs rest against my own as she pressed her body against Emma's.

"Mmm." Emma moaned louder as she enjoyed the double attack on her senses.

Emma had waited some time for her own pleasure after servicing my cock and Elizabeth's pussy with her tongue and she certainly seemed to want to take her time to enjoy her pleasure.

I looked up to see Elizabeth kissing Emma's neck as she moved along my cock, her eyes shut and a moan coming from her mouth. Emma's hands released my shoulders as her nipples were busy being pinched by Elizabeth. Moving my hands to the middle of my stomach, I started to rub her clit as it appeared out of its hood.

"Oh my God, this feels so good."

Feeling her clit being stimulated, Emma started to increase the pace of her movement, starting to buck her hips in shorter strokes. Elizabeth jumped across to the other lounger and watched me rub her clit. I felt her hand join mine and change the pattern of my rubbing.

"Ohhh... ohhh... ohhh..." Emma moaned.

The movement Elizabeth changed my hand to had an instant effect on Emma, her moans became louder and it felt like my dick had got further into her. The pace started to pick up as Emma was determined to reach her orgasm.

"Cum inside her." Elizabeth whispered in my ear.

I looked at her and she winked.

"Cum inside her and I'll let you fuck me next time we see each other."

Elizabeth moved off and shook her bare arse to me as she walked towards the shower. I looked up at Emma whose eyes were closed and her hands were playing with her nipples.

"I want you to cum." I said to Emma.

She didn't seem to pay any attention to my words as she continued to bounce hard on my cock. Her breasts were bouncing as she flicked her nipples with her index finger and I sped up my fingering of her clit.

The tightness off her pussy pressed down on my cock and I felt myself getting closer. Emma looked at me in the eye as her orgasm seemingly got closer.

"Ohhh.. I'm... ohhh... yes..."

Emma's moan turned into a scream as her orgasm thundered around her body. She continued to bounce through and I hoped my orgasm would follow but the wetness of her cum made her pussy too wet.

Ignoring how Emma was, I leaned up to kiss her breasts. She wrapped her legs around me, allowing me to spin her around and place her back against the lounger. I pushed my cock into her hard and her pussy felt tighter due to the change of position. Emma moaned as her eyes rolled towards the back of her head.

"Oooh... fuck me... fuck me... cum in me..."

I looked over her body as I fucked her pussy as quickly as I could. My thrusts were deep into her as I felt myself reach closer. My balls started to tighten and I shot my load into Emma's waiting pussy. Her moans had continued through and she laid back enjoying the ambient glow of the sex.

As her legs released me, I moved back to the other sun lounger and closed my eyes as the sun beat down on us. Suddenly Elizabeth re-appeared fully dressed.

"Did you do it?"

I looked up at her and nodded my head.

"Good boy, I looked forward to feasting on that cock. C'mon Stone, get that slutty ass dressed. I've got a set to get you to."

I looked over as she pulled Emma up and handed her her clothes. Emma slowly put them on and followed Elizabeth out around the side. She gave a little wave before disappearing around the corner. I stayed where I was for a couple minutes to get myself together, enjoying the break from my activities. At least it had got rid of my hangover.

After resting, I returned to being dressed and walked back into the house. I started to make coffee using the French press when there was a knock at the door. Opening it, Brett welcomed me with a hug and I allowed him in.

"So I just saw Emma Stone leaving, she looked um... satisfied." he said with a cheesy grin.

I didn't say a word but laughed as he dabbed me in the chest.

"Don't worry, I won't tell Amy. Can't be dealing with her getting all cray cray."

It surprised me that he seemed to know.

"Well i don't see why she should."

"Well usually when she's fucking a guy, she doesn't want him fucking other people without her knowledge. Massive hypocrite like that."

"Well we can agree to both stay silent." I said as I passed him a coffee.

"True dat."

We clinked the mugs and walked outside to go through the notes. We spent a good few hours going over notes and letting me know where I needed to meet Amy for the casting call.

"So which actresses did Amy have in mind?"

RTM
RTM
192 Followers