10 Days in Hollywood: Day 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RTM
RTM
192 Followers

"Well this is different you kinky bastard" She said with a laugh as I pulled her hands behind her and wrapped the tie around them.

"Well like you said, no foreplay. Just some fucking in a dirty place like you want."

"Ha ha... so slutty of me to want it."

Summer emphasised this by leaning forward into a bent over position and wiggled her arse. I undid the zip on my pants and slid my cock out, rubbing the head against her pussy lips. A moan came from her mouth and I could see her lips were already moist. I pushed my cock into her pussy and her moan turned into a gasp.

"Fucking hell!" she shouted as I pushed my full length into her. "No wonder Felicity recommends this cock!"

I took hold of Summers hips and started to thrust into her pussy, the tightness of the angle gripping my length. I could hear her juices squish as my cock worked its way through her pussy.

"Felicity told a lot of people?"

"Fuck yeah, that mouthy bitch can do a lot of good in a week." Summer answered through her moan. "If you go to San Diego, you'll be rolling in pussy. Now pull on that tie."

I did as Summer commanded and watched her arms get yanked back. She seemed to get off on the initial pain as her body started to push back on me.

I watched as my cock was engulfed by her lithe body, the length getting covered by her juices as it slid in and out. I pulled the tie back some more as she moaned loudly from the fucking.

"Oh fuck yeah, that's just how I like it."

I could only see her face slightly as she leaned her head back but her eyes were closed with pleasure. As the moans continued, I was able to increase the speed of the thrusting. Her pussy getting wetter as we fucked.

"Oh God, i love the feel of it."

As her moans started to get louder, Summer pushed her body back into me to increase the speed of the thrusting. The girth of my cock rubbing her pussy lips as her body moved forwards and backwards.

"Spank me! Spank me!" Summer demanded.

I lifted my hand back and brought it down hard onto her arse. A squeal of pleasure came from her mouth as my hand made contact with her skin. The squeals got louder as I spanked her more, a red mark getting created on her firm right cheek.

"I want you to cum in me." she sneaked out in between moans.

"I will, I'm so close Summer."

"Me too, this is so horny."

Summer pushed herself up to arch her back as I grabbed both of her hips to thrust deeper into her. As my cock met the back of her pussy, I could see a bead of sweat run down her body.

"Holy shit! I am so close."

This was like holding a red rag to a bull and I increased the speed of my thrusting. Her moans were matched by my grunting as we tried to push each other as far as we could.

"Yeah, flex that pussy Summer. Fuck!" I moaned as Summer tightened her pussy.

Instinctively, I grabbed her hair and pulled her head back as I pushed forward into her. Summer grunted as I did and quickly transitioned into screaming as her orgasm took hold of her.

I could feel her pussy juices slush about as she screamed her way through the orgasm. I held onto her hips and carried on thrusting to reach my own end. Summer started to go limp as she rested in the afterglow of her orgasm so I had to hold her up as I pushed in.

Finally, I pushed in one final thrust and started to shoot my creamy load into the actress. I closed my eyes as I felt my balls tighten and the liquid started to fill her up. I continued to thrust until my sack was empty and then let go of Summer's body.

She rolled around to lean against the vent as she looked up at me, a wide smile on her face. I looked down to see cum and pussy juice sliding down her leg but it didn't seem to bother her.

"Well that was a very nice fuck Mr Cole."

"I agree, that dancing history of yours has kept that body supple." I replied as I handed her her clothes.

"Well I do what I do." Summer replied as she started to get clothed. "Nice touch with the hair pulling, I didn't think you'd be that kinky. Next time you're in town, I'll need to ensure the Spouse is away and I can show you the games room."

I zipped myself up as I listened to Summer and laughed at the idea of her having a special room.

"I'll RSVP you now then."

We made our way to the fire exit stairs, Summer had been a bit loud and wanted to avoid the clientele. We shared a kiss at her car before she drove off into the night. It wasn't what I had expected when i arrived but it was good to add another name to my holiday list.

I looked at the time to see it was late, certainly too late to call someone else.i decided to head back to the condo and have a good sleep in preparation for Brie.

RTM
RTM
192 Followers