10 Days in Hollywood: Day 09

Story Info
Richard attends a Marvel party.
6.7k words
4.48
20.8k
21
0

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/12/2023
Created 02/05/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RTM
RTM
192 Followers

DISCLAIMER

This story is a work of fiction and the characters are either completely fictional or are fictional versions of their real selves. The events depicted are made up and any similarity to real life events is purely coincidental. This story is meant as a work of erotic fiction only and is not to be read by anyone under the age of 18. I am always looking for feedback and conversing about my stories. If you would like to, please send an e-mail to my profile.

*****

I woke up while it was still dark to see the outline of a person walking into my room. To be honest, it was a little terrifying to say the least. I'd had a few fights before but wouldn't exactly class myself as tough.

"Hi Richard."

"Daisy?" I asked.

I turned on the lamp to be greeted by Daisy Ridley, her ever present smile pointing back at me.

"Jesus, how did you get in here?"

"Emilio picked me up from the airport so he let me in."

"To scare the shit out of me?"

"Well I want something out of you but I don't think scaring you will get it for me." she answered with a giggle. "Come here."

I picked myself up out of bed and looked at her. She was in a casual sundress, not too dissimilar to the one she wore the last time I saw her. As I reached her, she placed both hands on my shoulders and pushed me onto the end of the bed. The brunette actress straddled my lap and I couldn't resist reaching down and squeezing both arse cheeks. Daisy rubbed her crotch into me as she placed a kiss on my lips and slid her tongue into my mouth. It massaged around as I started to slide my hands under her dress. I felt her bare cheeks barely contained by her thong and massaged her smooth skin.

Daisy pulled away from the kiss and pushed my head down. She had undone the top slightly and fished her left breast out. I sucked on her small nipple to elicit a moan from her lips. They were only small but I enjoyed them nonetheless. Just as I was wrapping my tongue around her nipple, she pulled my head up and put her mouth to my ear.

"I'm going to fuck you tomorrow. I'm gonna fuck you so well, you'll forget all about the others. Good night."

As those final words left her mouth, she breezed off my lap and walked directly out of the room without saying another word. Her footsteps sounded quick and, a few seconds later, the front door slammed close.

"I suppose I better go back to bed then."

10 Days in Hollywood: Day 9

Starring Brie Larson, Cobie Smulders, Elizabeth Henstridge &, Elizabeth Olsen

Featuring Daisy Ridley, Karen Gillan, Scarlett Johansson & Zoe Saldana

MF, Cons,Oral, Voyeur, Anal

Having nothing to do on my penultimate day in LA was a lovely relief. I spent the majority of it sunbathing by the pool and catching up with the news from home. In a surprising move, it was all terrible and I felt lucky to be out of it. I spoke to Emilio on the phone about the visit from Daisy and he couldn't stop laughing. Unsurprisingly he'd already got the info from Daisy on the drive to Malibu and thought she should have ramped it up even more. That comment went down like a lead balloon as I felt frustrated enough.

As the afternoon progressed, I made a small effort to look my best for the party. I shaved my face, tossed my hair about and had a good long shower. Taking the advice of being slightly casual, I chucked on a pair of linen trousers and light shirt. Summery but not overly casual, a good combination I thought. The doorbell rang just after I finished so I turned the tap off. I walked down the steps and was greeted by a view I hadn't expected.

"Hey fucker!" Elizabeth Olsen said as she greeted me with a smile. "Not the blonde goddess you were expecting?"

"No, I thought Brie was meeting me."

"She was and she was gonna fuck you in the car. So I put a stop to that."

"Why? Want some yourself do you? I recall..."

"Recall whatever you want slut but we're gonna be late so get in the car." Elizabeth replied before walking back to the car.

I took the steps between the house and car to check out Elizabeth. She obviously didn't get the memo about it being casual dress as she wore a long red dress. It hugged her curvy body to allow her arse to stick out and it looked very delectable. I followed her into the back of the car and the driver started our short journey.

"I'm getting the feeling you don't really like me Liz."

"Elizabeth." She replied.

"What?"

"My name is Elizabeth." She replied "Only my friends call me Liz and you're not my friend."

I looked at her face and she just smiled at me.

"Listen, Emma liked you and wanted to feel you inside her so I facilitated that like a good friend. Brie likes you so I thought I would be nice. Truth is after I saw you with Emma, I kinda want to fuck you."

"My father always told me to ignore anything someone says before the word but."

"Nice reference." Elizabeth said with a smile. "I'm a big feminist but I've also got the need to fuck a lot. As a woman, this gets you labelled a slut. I am not a slut, I am strong confident woman who likes fucking. Then you come along with your handsome looks, decent body and big cock and do everything I want to do. But you get away scot free without a bad reputation because you're a man. That pissed me off."

"Well I'm sorry about that Elizabeth. I personally believe you can fuck who you like when you like."

"Because you might be one of them?" she asked with a knowing look on her face.

"Well no. But... yeah. I mean I can't say it doesn't not influence my thoughts."

"Men are so simple."

Elizabeth giggled for the first time and it seemed like the ice was starting to break between us. We had a nice conversation about our differing career paths for the next twenty minutes with Elizabeth placing her hand on my thigh throughout. It seemed like it would progress into something more when we arrived at our destination.

"Come on, I'll babysit you while we wait for Brie." she said exiting the vehicle.

I took the opportunity to check her arse again before following her out of the car. Elizabeth took my hand and we walked into the party.

"Where is Brie?"

"She's talking to the producers about future Captain Marvel films. She's got really into the character." She replied as we entered the building.

"Well I've seen the pictures of her lounging about in the onesie."

"She looks great with the zip undone." Elizabeth said with a wink.

I looked around the party and saw several of the big marvel names. Zoe Saldana was standing on a circle with her husband, Chris Hemsworth and Elsa Pataky. Benedict Cumberbatch walked out to the decking with Mark Ruffalo and Dove Cameron and Chloe Bennett were talking by the pool. I must have seemed a little lost so Elizabeth pinched my hand and pulled me towards the bar area.

"Don't go too far, don't want you getting stuck in any vaginas on my watch. Not sure Brie would be too happy, she was so wet for you earlier." Elizabeth said as she grabbed a drink.

"Did you?"

"Pft, I wish. She's loving cock so much I've got no chance."

"Shame, it's a nice pussy." I said without thinking.

I looked at her to see she had cocked her eye brow at me.

"Well a nice cock deserves to fit inside a nice pussy." Elizabeth replied sipping on her drink.

"I've got a nice cock?"

"Maybe." She said, lightly tapping my cock. "Let's check."

Elizabeth put her drink down and headed towards the staircase. It moved further into the building and I got a great look of Elizabeth as I followed her up the stairs. I was sure she deliberately swaying her arse for me to look at. After we went up two flights, Elizabeth took a hard left and walked into a large bedroom. She sat on the edge of the bed and looked up at me.

"Now I know I've seen it but it was busy going in and out of my friend at the time so if you'd be so kindly."

I started to undo the linen trousers when the door slammed open with two girls kissing each other. They fell backwards onto the bed causing Elizabeth to bounce off. I wrapped my arms around her to catch her and it was first time I got to feel her body. It felt very firm and she instinctively slid into me.

Before doing anything more, Elizabeth turned around and tapped one of the girls shoulders. They stopped kissing and the girl on top turned to face Elizabeth. For the first time I saw it was Cobie Smulders who plays Maria Hill in the MCU.

"This room was taken."

"You're still wearing clothes!" she said pointing at me. "And this little English slut is soaking, gotta fuck her now."

"Fine, but we're not leaving. Hope you don't mind having an audience." Elizabeth said as she grabbed my shirt and dragged me to the other side of the room.

I looked past Elizabeth to see Cobie had dropped down to the girls breasts and was happily sucking on her nipples. I was pushed down onto the chair and Elizabeth dropped down to her knees in front of me.

"This isn't really how I expected this to go but we need to make do." she said as she undid the trousers and slid them down my legs. "I reckon we have half an hour before Brie gets here. Let's see what we can do in that time."

She grabbed the sides of my boxers and pulled the them down to allow my cock to spring out. I won't lie, the image of Cobie Smulders mouth fucking the younger girl had already made me semi erect but the sight of Elizabeth on her knees completed the erection.

"Whose the other girl?" I asked nodding to the action on the bed.

'Lizzy Henstridge. Simmons in that Agents of Shield show." Elizabeth replied as she massaged my cock. "Every party we have she gets fucked by one of the movie stars, she's our little fuck toy. Looks like it's Cobie's turn."

I looked over to the scene on the bed as Elizabeth concentrated on jerking my cock. Both of the women were now naked and it appeared that Lizzy was eating Cobie's arse. Before i could really get into watching, my attention was snapped back to Elizabeth as I felt her tongue run along the head of my cock. I looked down to Elizabeth to see she had locked her eyes on me.

After holding eye contact for a moment, Elizabeth dropped her head down and took the entire length of my cock in her mouth. There didn't seem to be any struggle at all as I felt her lips drop down.

"Oh, that feels good."

Elizabeth seemed to take delight in this as she took some short sucks on my cock as her head went up and down a little bit. I kept my eyes watching her as she concentrated on moving along my cock in small lengths to ensure the head stayed in her mouth.

My eyes were briefly taken away from her as I heard the girls moaning to get louder. Cobie had moved onto her back to let Lizzy lick her pussy. The sight was obscured slightly by Lizzies body, her own pussy covered by the purple lace of her thong, but I could Cobie's breasts moving up and down. They rested well on her chest and her nipples pointed high.

I looked down to Elizabeth as she allowed my cock to escape her mouth, her mouth dropping down to my balls. Rather than suck them, she stuck her tongue out and rolled it along the skin of my balls. Luckily I'd shaved them in the day so there was no hair to get in the way.

Elizabeth grabbed my cock with her left hand and started to pump it as her tongue made its way around my sack. Her eyes were closed with concentration as she started to enjoy herself.

"You're tongue feels so good. I can't wait to cum."

"Hold on big boy, I've got another plan in mind."

Elizabeth cut her speech short as she popped one of the balls into her mouth and swirled it around. This along with the pumping of her hand made me feel like I was in heaven.

"Fuck.." I mumbled as I enjoyed the pleasure.

Elizabeth stopped pumping my cock before releasing my ball. She looked up with a giant smile on her face, this girl enjoyed sex. She raised herself onto her feet and turned her back to me.

"If you could be so kind."

Instantly knowing what to do, I sat up from the chair and undid the zip on the back of the dress. It went down to just above her arse and I could see she had gone sans bra. Elizabeth bent over as she slide the dress down her body, deliberate rubbing her almost pantie clad arse on my cock. Her eyes were locked straight ahead.

I looked over to see what Elizabeth was watching. Cobie was now screaming as she reached her orgasm, Lizzy's head being held against her pussy. I could see over her shoulder to see that Elizabeth was licking her lips at the event in front of her.

Elizabeth turned around and immediately pushed me back onto the chair. She allowed me to take in the view for a moment. Her breasts were large and her nipples fully erect. They were pert and looked firm. My eyes trailed down to her flat stomach and her skin looked flawless. Finally I reached the pussy and could see that the panties were crotchless. Her pussy was shaved except for a neat line about her lips but her clit was sticking out and looked very enticing.

"Wow!" I mustered.

"I know, you are one lucky bastard." Elizabeth said as she dropped to her knees.

I expected her to resume the blow job but she surprised me by sliding my cock in between her breasts. Maintaining eye contact, she moved her breasts along my cock for my pleasure. The grip tightened a little as she pressed her firm breasts together. The girls from the bed whooped as they look a moment to watch.

"I bet my tits feel great on your cock!" Elizabeth whispered.

"God they do. They're firm."

"Oh yeah, the boys and girls love my tits. Come on, fuck my big hooker tits man whore."

"Big hooker tits! Whooo!" yelled Lizzy from the bed.

I watched as Cobie pushed Lizzy onto her back and made her way to the girls pussy to return the favour. In the meantime, Elizabeth broke eye contact to hold her breasts tighter and massaged my cock. The tightness felt so warm, I doubted I could last for a long time. I started join in and thrusted my hips a little, starting to fuck her amazing mounds. Elizabeth seemed to enjoy that as she matched the speed.

"That's it, come in toy. Fuck my tits, fuck my big hooker tits."

Elizabeth seemed to be getting a lot of joy from the titty fuck that I started to increase my own speed. The two actions together felt amazing and I could see Elizabeth salivating over the idea of me cumming.

"Where do you want it?"

"Over my tits of course! Are you ready?"

I nodded my head and Elizabeth released the grip her tits had on my cock. This was replaced by her hand as she aimed my cock at her breasts and pumped her hand as quick as she could. She had a good grip and she effortlessly matched what her breasts had done.

I looked over to see that Lizzy had straddled Cobie's face and the sight of her arse bouncing, along with Elizabeth's wanking, was enough to put me over the edge. I shot my load of creamy cum all over Elizabeth's breasts with both of her nipples and areolas covered in the sticky substance. In fairness, she continued to pump until the cum had finished spouting and not a drop fell to the floor. Elizabeth stuck the head of my cock in her mouth and cleaned the remainder off with her tongue.

"Very tasty."

"That was amazing, such a great blow job."

"I work well. Now settle there for a moment." Elizabeth said.

I watched as she stood up and approached the girls on the bed. She grabbed Lizzy by the head and forced her down to her tits. She made the actress lick up all the cum from her tits while Cobie Smulders continues to chomp away at her pussy. She let go of the English actress and turned her attention back to me. It was a great sight as I got a better opportunity to look over her body. It looked so good, I want to lick all over.

I raised my hands to hold Elizabeth's hips as she settled down on lap. My cock pushed into her moist pussy with some ease as she let out a moan, her face was intoxicating close up. As my full length reached inside her, she settled herself into a gentle rhythm riding my lap, enough for me to slide my hands around to her arse.

"Mmm, grab a big hold and enjoy. This won't last long."

I grabbed both cheeks hard as she leaned forward and draped her breasts into my face. I stuck my tongue out and gently licked her nipples as they stood on end close to my face. Elizabeth seemed to be in a hurry to reach her orgasm before Brie arrived as she started to speed up her grinding. As she did so, her breasts got closer to my face and I was able to get one into my mouth, making the licking and sucking much easier. I lowered my teeth down and bit hard onto her nipple.

"Oh fuck yeah, that's it baby." Elizabeth moaned.

I let go of her nipple and repeated the process with the other breast, which elicited more moans from her. It was almost like Elizabeth was in a competition as I could heard Lizzy Henstridge starting to scream behind her as her orgasm got closer. I grabbed Elizabeth's arse hard with both hands as the girl started to grunt her way through the fucking. Although her pussy was tight, I could start to feel getting wetter with every entry my cock made into her.

"Oh god Elizabeth, you feel so good."

"Emma was right." Elizabeth said as she rode the cock hard, "you do feel good"

Elizabeth placed her hands onto my shoulder and started to bounce as hard as she could, speeding up the fucking as fast she could go. I could hear Lizzy complete her orgasm in the background as Elizabeth started to build up to hers. She had replaced the long grinds with shorter ones at a higher speed, my cock staying quite far inside her pussy.

"YES! YES! YES!" Elizabeth screamed as she grabbed my head and pulled it to her breasts.

I settled there as she bounced on my cock, willing her orgasm to get closer. It had seemed like a long time that we had been in this position but it was only a short in reality. I could Elizabeth's body start to shake as she flexed her pussy, her orgasm starting to explode inside of her.

"Oh my fucking yes! I'm cumming, I'm cumming, yes! Yes! Yes!"

She screamed as the orgasm started to wash over her body, her skin slick with perspiration. I sucked on her right nipple to heighten the pleasure as she started to feel good about what was happening. Elizabeth pushed me back into the chair as her orgasm was coming to an end, her grinding slowing to a stop. She looked down at me with a wide smile and a giggle before moving off my lap and collapsing onto the bed. Cobie and Lizzy had both disappeared leaving the two of us alone.

"Seems the audience left."

"This party is full of people fucking. Why waste time with someone you've just conquered when there's so much more about?" Elizabeth replied as she sat up.

"That the hint for me to leave?"

"Well Brie should be here by now and you've got some groundwork to do if you want to get into her ass tonight. Off you fuck!"

I laughed at Elizabeth's comment before pulling my linen trousers up. I fastened them before returning downstairs to the party. Much to my surprise, no one had batted an eyelid despite how loud the girls had screamed. I assumed this was all part of the course and every Marvel party had loud orgasms. Walking into the kitchen to grab a drink, my plan was to hang around until Brie arrived and then try and make a sharpish exit, preferably to her place.

I stood at the breakfast bar with my beer watching the party shenanigans when I felt a hand place itself onto mine. My eyes immediately looked to see who it was, only to be greeted by a pair of pale smooth legs in a short black dress. They continued to survey up to take in the thin frame, average sized boobs, the smiling face and red hair. Karen Gillan blew me a kiss as our eyes met.

"How convenient to find a sexy man all alone at a bar." her Scottish brogue making my pants rumble.

"Well the last person I was with told me to fuck off."

RTM
RTM
192 Followers
12