10 Days in Hollywood: Day 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RTM
RTM
192 Followers

"Yeah, you seem the sort of person who would elicit such a reaction. Though they might change their mind if they saw what you were packing." she said with a wink.

"And what if they still had?"

"Then they must just have something against the bastard English." she said as I felt her hand move around my back and give my arse a squeeze. "Luckily, I don't have such an issue if you would like to run away and fuck me against a tree."

"Back off Ginge!" i heard from behind. "He's already got a bedfellow tonight and she doesn't have a fire crotch."

We both turned around to be greeted by Brie Larson. Her skin was tanned, which made her blonde hair shine, and a dress that clung to every curve. Unlike our original meeting, she wore a powder blue dress that really complimented her curves. Karen quickly backed off after the look Brie gave her and the two of us were left alone.

"Hope she wasn't bothering you." Brie said as she took my side.

"No of course not."

"Why does she want to fuck you?"

"She's rooming with a friend, someone who knows me quite well and what I can do in the bedroom. I guess girls share stories when they're drinking."

Brie laughed as she grabbed my shirt and pulled me down into a kiss. I placed my hands on her cheeks and slid my tongue into her welcoming mouth, her tongue wrapping mine into a knot. Her hands stayed on my hips but pulled me closer so our bodies were touching and I could feel her breasts press against me. We pulled apart but she kept her eyes on me.

"The correct answer was because you have a big cock and know how to use it."

She giggled to herself and picked up a glass of champagne, which she quickly downed. She leaned up to kiss my lips softly before a cough to our side broke it from progressing further. We looked to find Scarlett Johansson and Zoe Saldana staring at us.

"So this is the one you wanted us to meet? I'll give it to you, he's cute." Zoe said.

"Bit on the short side though," Scarlett commented. "I'm sure it's fine when he's horizontal but what if you want him to pick you up, slam you into a wall and really pound you."

All three of us looked at Scarlett shocked for a moment as she was really getting into it.

"I'm sure he'd be happy to let you find out." Zoe said winking at me.

"I wanted you to meet him as he's gonna be a big time director soon. You've both seen his film."

"Yeah, with subtitles." Scarlett replied laughing,

"And now you've put a face to the words. Keep an eye out for this boy." Brie said smiling.

She looked pleased to introduce me but Scarlett just rolled her eyes and walked off. Zoe shot a disappointed look at the back of the blonde actress before leaning in to give Brie a kiss on the cheek and a hug.

"Ignore her Brie, she's in a really bitchy mood at the minute as she's in limbo with that comedian." she said before turning to me. "You on the other hand I will have to keep an eye on. If a role comes up directed by Richard Coles, maybe I'll put my hat in the ring."

She moved over to me and placed a soft kiss on my lips as her hands rested on my chest. Zoe let go of my chest and walked off to leave Brie alone with me again.

"Well that was weird." I commented as I took Brie's hand.

"Yeah, she was all for meeting you earlier. Scarlett is strange but I reckon Zoe might be quite open to fucking you."

"That wouldn't bother you?" I asked.

"I'm fucking you behind my boyfriend's back, I think it would be rather hypocritical of me to be angry at someone for wanting to fuck you. Plus I did arrange for Elizabeth to ride you earlier."

"You knew about that?"

"Knew? I orchestrated it like a puppet master. She took some time to be convinced following the party but after watching your live show with Emma, she came around to it."

"Does everyone know who I've fucked in this town?"

"No but you do have a habit of fucking my friends. Now let's blow this joint so I can blow you."

Brie took me by the hand and started to lead me out towards the exit. As she did, I caught sight of all six girls I had interacted with that night. Scarlett scowled, Zoe blew a kiss, Karen looked envious and Lizzy and Cobie waved. As we reached the door, Elizabeth was waiting for us. She brought Brie in for a hug and kissed her on the cheek. She opened the door for us before pinching my arse as I passed by her.

"Enjoy the ride!" she yelled as we walked out.

"What did she mean by that? Where are we going?" I asked as I entered the car after Brie.

"What makes you think she was talking to me?"

We settled down in the limo and shared some champagne as the car drove away from the party. She explained that due to the long meeting, she didn't want to risk some other girl to get their claws into me so arranged for Elizabeth to shag me as a stop gap. I was happy Elizabeth got over her hesitancy to do it.

"So we're cruising through LA heading back to yours very slowly." she said as she slid one of the straps of her dress over. "I hope this is roomy enough for you."

"It is but wouldn't your house be better."

"My house has my other half there, I don't think he'd appreciate it." Brie said as she slid the other strap off. "Not as much as you'll appreciate it."

She put the glass to the side and walked into the middle of the limo floor. Kneeling on all fours, she slid the dress down allowing her bra clad breasts to fall free. Brie continued to remove the dress from her body, leaving her bottom clad in a matching thong and her heels. She threw the dress to the side before rising up onto her knees only and facing me.

"So... do you appreciate this?" she asked,

I looked over her body and I had to admit it looked amazing. I dumbfoundedly nodded my head at Brie, which caused her to smile. Her hands slid around her back and unclasped the bra. She held it in place for a moment before throwing it at my face. After catching it, I placed it to my side and looked at the topless beauty. It had only been a few days since I last saw them but they still looked fantastic.

"Nice, huh?"

"You know they are." I replied while looking at her nipples.

"Then why don't you come over here and suck them?"

I dropped down to my knees and shuffled over to Brie and looked her in the eye. Her nipples were already erect and she let me know that it was due to horniness than the cold. She let out a moan as I rubbed her left nipple with my tongue. I took the encouragement and moved to place her nipple further into my mouth.

"Oh yeah, suck my nipple." Brie moaned.

I wrapped my arms around her body and squeezed her arse as I made a meal of her breast. As my hands held onto her cheeks, Brie brought my head up and placed as hard kiss on my lips. She slid her tongue into my mouth and kissed me passionately, leaning her body into my own. I squeezed her cheeks again before she pulled my head away from the kiss.

"You'll get that soon." she said as she moved my head to the side to see the bottle of lube. " But i gotta get mine first."

Brie pushed me back to give herself some space before dropping onto the floor. She looked up at me as she spread her legs, allowing me to see the wet patch on the front of her thong. I shuffled forward slightly and took hold of her thong, sliding it down her legs to reveal her pussy. It was just like before, a slight line of hair above her clit that was already peeking out from her lips.

I put the thong into my pocket as I started to place some kisses on her legs. Brie moaned as my lips slowly moved down her calf to her knees, my tongue licking her skin a little. I moved down to her thigh and the moans got louder as she felt the tickling sensation. As I got closer to her pussy, Brie started to rotate her hips in anticipation.

"Less teasing Richard, come mouth fuck my pretty pussy."

I dropped my body and down placed my lips on her lower set and allowed my tongue to seek out her clit. It wasn't that hard to find it as Brie was so horny, her clit was enlarged. Brie moaned loudly as I dragged my tongue slowly along her clit, her body shaking with the pleasure. I took that as a good sign and started to slowly increase the speed of my licking.

"Oh yeah Richard, that's just the spot." she moaned.

I peeked up to see her breasts heaving and her hands rubbing her hair, unsure how to react to the pleasure. I continued to lick her clit and felt her legs moving toward my head to trap it into position.

"Don't even think about moving, I want to cum on your face big boy."

I understood my role in this perfectly and started to speed up the attention I was giving her clit as Brie continued to moan. I looked up to see Brie's hands had moved from her hair. The left hand was playing with her nipple and her right moving its way to my own head. As I felt her fingertips touch my head, I pushed my tongue inside her pussy for the first time.

"Oh God!" she screeched.

Her legs trapped my head as my tongue thrust in and out of her pussy, my nose at the perfect height to rub her clit at the same time. As I continued with my tongue work, Brie took me by surprise and rolled us over so she was on top straddling my face. She managed to do it so my flow wasn't disrupted and I continued to push my tongue into her. As her breathing intensified, she started to bounce on my face to assist the tongue fucking I was giving her.

"Oh yes, yes, yes! Fuck my pussy, yes, with your tongue! There there there!"

As I heard her moan, I slid my tongue out of her pussy and started to rub her clit again. My hands were able to move back around to her cheeks and I took advantage of her distraction by moving my fingerstowards her arsehole. I pushed on her clit further and could hear the pitch in her voice raise.

"Oh my! Fuck, I'm so close. Please, yes yes yes!"

As my first finger entered her arse, my tongue flicked her pussy as hard as I could to get her to orgasm. As I looked up, I could see her grabbing her breasts hard and pulling on her pink nipples. She continued the rhythm of her bouncing as my tongue ran along her little button before my second finger entered her. That seemed to push her over the edge.

"Yes! Yes! Fuck, I'm cumming. Ugh, yes!" Brie screamed.

I allowed my tongue to continue to lick as her body was overcome by her orgasm, her juices starting to drip out of her, directly into my mouth. She started to slow the rolling of her body to a stop as she felt the orgasmic joy run through her body. She moved down my body slightly, inadvertently causing my fingers to move further inside her, and leaned her face down to me. She grabbed the sides of my head and yanked me into an aggressive kiss

"Fuck you lick pussy well! Suppose you better get me on all fours and collect your reward." She said looking in my eyes before moving her lips to my ear "Get some lube on you and fuck me hard and fast. I want your cum in my asshole quickly."

Brie climbed off me and crawled to the seats to bend over. I grabbed the bottle of lube and poured some over my penis as I moved towards Brie. She wiggled that pert arse at me as I approached and giggled as I poured the lube over her, the cool liquid tingling. I didn't really need to do any more prep work for the arse fucking as Brie was a pro but I rubbed the lube in anyway as I just loved getting my hands on it. I undid the trousers I was wearing to unleash my erect penis which made Brie bite her lip.

"Come on big boy, I've been waiting all day for you to fuck me. Stick it in!" Brie commanded as she looked at me over her shoulder.

Deciding to take no prisoners, I did just that. I spread her cheeks with my hands and slid my cock directly into her arsehole. The head entered on its own first, which caused a moan of discomfort to come from Brie. Slowly I started to thrust my cock into her and she got used to it being there. I could see Brie was rubbing her chest into the soft leather to cause an excited sensation in her nipples and that added to how turned on I was

"Fuck Brie, how do you keep this arse so tight?"

"Squats, plenty of squats." she moaned as I started to increase the thrusting speed.

"Well it feel amay-zing." I said as I pushed my cock further into her.

"Well don't cum just yet, you haven't even rough housed me yet."

Knowing what she meant, I pulled my hand back and brought it down onto her arse, causing her cheek to wobble. Brie let out a grunt as she felt the contact and shouted out for me to do it again. I was happy to oblige and brought my hand down a second time to cause a red mark to start to appear.

"Oh yeah, fuck me harder."

I moved my spare hand to her shoulder and held her close as I pushed my cock into her tight arse, the sensation on my cock feeling amazing. I continued to give her arse a few more strikes until a handprint started to appear. I felt that was enough there but as I looked at Brie enjoying the fuck, I could see what was next.

"Oh Brie, I can't wait to cum in you."

"And I can't wait to feel your cum fill me up!" she replied.

I reached down to grab a handful of her hair and pulled on it, causing her head to snap back a little and her body to raise off the leather. I started to buck my hips in a higher tempo to cause smaller thrusts inside of her. She moaned as she felt it and looked at me with pleading eyes. She tried to push her body down so she could return to rubbing her nipples on the leather. Finally, I let her do that and held onto her hips as I started to my final descent.

"That's it! Come on boy!" Brie shouted. "Fill me up! Fill me up!"

I started to breath loudly as I looked down to the area my cock was thrusting into and pushed as hard as I could. Despite the tightness, my cock was able to push in and out of her fairly easily. Brie started to push back a little as placed the side of her head on the leather seat and I knew i wouldn't be able to last much longer.

"Fuck I'm going to cum!" I moaned.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" Brie screamed.

I held onto her arse tightly as my body pushed forward and I started to fill Brie's arsehole with my cum. I closed my eyes as I felt spurt after spurt shoot out into her. Brie pushed back the entire time to ensure she creamed as much out of me as she could. As I felt the final drop dribble out, I let go of her body and collapsed backwards. I then noticed that the car wasn't moving.

"Oh my word, that was some good fucking Mr Cole."

"Too right Larson, your body is like a playground."

"Only one for the best of performers." she replied as she collapsed her entire body onto the seats.

The door opened and I was greeted by the sight of the driver. The air was relatively cool for LA and I could see the rented condo at the end of the drive.

"I'm sorry to chuck you out like I've used but I have. I gotta get back to the boyfriend now and probably have to suck on his balls." she said before whispering "Yours are better though."

"Well I'm back to London tomorrow so I guess this is goodbye for now."

"Well you keep my panties and it gives me an excuse to see you when I'm in London next. Unless I accidently lose another pair while I'm cumming on your face." she replied with a cheeky wink.

I leaned in to give Brie a kiss on the lips as I put my penis back into my pants and started to do them up. I left the car to a knowing nod from the driver and walked to the front door, hoping not to get any nightmarish visits. I turned to wave at Brie but the car had already made its way to the exit and drove off.

"Well that was lovely." I said to myself. "Suppose I better pack."

RTM
RTM
192 Followers
12