10 Days: Pixie Sticks

Story Info
The joys of a sweet candy.
1.2k words
2.45
91.3k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm not going to pretend that I just turned an innocent eighteen years old when these events occurred. I was eighteen and a half when I entered college, with all the experience that eighteen years of living provides a girl, and much closer to nineteen than the big one eight when most of this story takes place.

It was my good fortune to meet two people who will feature heavily in my stories, due to their involvement in my sexual experiences at this stage in my life, one guy and one girl, both older than I, one by about seven months, the other by a couple and half months more than two years. There were, obviously, some differences in the way I interacted with each of them and this is the chronicle of one night's happenings.

It was a Friday night of a three-day weekend when I decided that I needed to get away from the school, away from the food served at the closest cafeteria to my dorm. Something good. What's good within bussing distance of the campus? Ah, Pho and Thai food. I took my laptop to my last class of the day, Political Science 101, so I could talk online and take notes in Word, quicker than I could ever write them on paper. When my guy friend came online I had an idea. It might be fun to go together, because dinner with company is better than dinner alone. So I got on AIM and asked if he'd like to go on a date.

He had asked a friend already to hang out, so it was all up in the air. I told him, "I'm going no matter what."

We did end up going to dinner together, an excellent Thai place with food more than spicy enough for a cold winter's day. I paid, as I said I would in our online discussion earlier, we drove-thru at Starbucks for chai tea, neither of us being coffee drinkers, and we went back to the school. I went back to my room to dweeb around on the internet and he went back to his and called his friend. Afterwards he called me, asked if I'd like to go to the mall with them. I have been to this mall a million times before, but I said heck yes, simply to get away from my room and boredom.

After sliding into his car we took the freeway north to the mall, having two person conversations about school stuff, but otherwise remaining pretty quiet. I had met her before, once in the dining hall, but other than the fact that he and she shared at least one common interest, knew nothing about her.

The first store we stopped at, after winding our way through the pathways of the mall, was good old Sears. We wound our way through every department, commenting on the discounted game tables, the colorful suspenders, and the refrigerator and freezer sets in many configurations and colors. A similar pattern occurred at our next destination, Target.

FYE, a music and movie store, was our last destination. They, like everyone else in the mall, were having some sort of winter/new year sale. Each of us found something interesting, but what I found and what she found are not important to the story. My friend found a set of all three Back to the Future DVDs for less than fifteen dollars. As any college student knows, that's a great deal, not one worth passing up any time. While we were leaving the mall was closing, so we decided to duck out and go get ice cream.

On the drive back to school, he suggested that we watch "Back to the Future" and eat pixie sticks. I thought it sounded like a great idea, so we stopped at the grocery store and picked up a couple packages of pixie sticks.

After we arrived back on campus she left to go visit with a group of her friends and the remaining two of us went to my room to grab my laptop to watch the movie on and to warm up a little bit before starting the trek to find an open room to watch the movie in. Fortunately we did not have to travel far because my floor's lounge was open.

I plugged in my laptop to the wall to charge, slid the DVD into the slot, and we sat back to watch the second of the three movies.

This was not, however, our first dealing with pixie sticks. We determined, after the last encounter, that pixie sticks are a mind-altering substance, or at least hormone-altering. After each having a couple (we were still full from ice cream) both of us were starting to get horny. Conventional sex has out of the question simply because the lounge was a public place and anyone could walk in at any minute, and neither of our rooms was lacking our roommates.

What to do? We petted and teased for a while, half watching the movie, half watching each other, eating a few more pixie sticks in the process. He knew very well what would drive me crazy, kissing me and touching me all over my exposed skin, which at the time, consisted of my neck, arms and face. Biting me on the base of my neck. I returned every kiss and touch, just as desperately and passionately, wondering what would happen next.

The one wonderful thing about our sexual relationship is the unpredictability of events. One minute we were sitting on the couch, the next he had me up against the wall in the corner, unbuckling my belt, pulling down my jeans and underwear to get at my pussy, licking and fingering me, licking and sucking on my clit, pressing his mouth into my most private parts. After about five minutes of exquisite pleasure I noticed that anyone could see into our corner of the lounge very easily from the outside. The little bit of me that is an exhibitionist loved it to death. It was the other part of me that told me to duck when someone came within viewing range of the window.

After that I zipped up my pants and fastened my belt loosely and we returned to half watching the movie, him kneeling on the ground facing the wall, me lying on the couch facing him. He was kissing, licking, and biting my neck, a pleasure for me that no one else would ever do for me before.

Then came the moment that will forever make me associate pixie sticks with sex: I felt powder on the exposed skin on my neck and chest and a warm tongue following it, licking all the sugary powder off, very slowly, but passionately. Then again, more powder and more licking. When I couldn't stand it anymore I pulled his head down to mine and kissed him fully, partaking of the pixie dust on his tongue he had removed from my bare skin just moments before. Nothing had ever tasted more sugary sweet.

We did end up finishing the movie, pausing every once in awhile to make out and partake of multi-flavored pixie sticks, the sweet flavors mixing in our mouths. After some time simply spent talking, we parted ways; each of us back to our own rooms to dream of pixie sticks and sexily exposed skin.