10 Days With T

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
N2TsAss
N2TsAss
179 Followers

She was still wearing the mini-skirt pulled up around her waist and the halter top. As she sucked and licked my cock and balls, I leaned back and started taking more pictures. She paused to knell in front of me and shed the halter top as she took my cock and started rubbing my pre-cum on one of her tits.

I swear the head of my cock was purple and it was standing up throbbing with each pulse of blood. She was putting on a show for the camera as she cocked her head and started sucking the pre-cum off her tit.

I was mesmerized as I watched her bite her own nipples as she alternated between her tits. Then she wrapped her tits around my cock and started to fuck my cock with her tits. It was all I could do to keep from cumming right then and there and I warned her that if she wanted my cum in her pussy or asshole, she'd better stop.

She lay back on the carpet and spread her legs and started to finger her pussy. I leaned over her with the camera getting close-ups as she slowly pulled her labia apart for more pictures. The camera clicked away as she started fucking herself with three fingers.

Once again the camera was forgotten as I moved between her legs and buried my tongue into her pussy. As I started to gently suck her clit into my mouth she started screaming, "Eat my pussy baby" and then "OH GOD, OH GOD, Suck it" as she started to cum.

Watching and listening to T cum must be like crack cocaine to me because I can't get enough of it. I continued to suck her clit but I had also slid one of my fingers into her asshole and I fingered her to the same rhythm of sucks on her clit and she had a super orgasm.

She was screaming incoherently and had both hands wrapped around the back of my head pulling me into her pussy. Her thighs were squeezing hard on each side of my head and I was in heaven, making this woman that I lust after constantly cum like this was almost as good as fucking her.

Finally her orgasm ebbed and she weakly whispered, "I feel like a wet noodle, thank you baby." I laughed and said, "Thank you for the pictures sweetheart but I still have this rock hard cock that needs to cum."

Since she was still recovering I swung around over her with my cock and balls dangling over her face and started to gently lick up and down between her swollen lips. I was extra gentle because I knew how tender her clit still was.

As I licked and sucked up her sweet pussy juice, I felt her warm mouth slide over my cock and then suddenly a wet finger rammed into my asshole. She pushed her finger in as far as it would go and held it there as her mouth moved to my balls. Damn that felt good and I wanted to cum so fucking bad but I also wanted to fuck her tight little asshole so I pulled away from her and shifted back around.

She raised her knees and spread her legs and my cock slid straight into her hot wet pussy. She wrapped both legs around my waist and I just lay there on her with my cock fully buried in her pussy. I looked down into her eyes and said, "God I love fucking you!"

She giggled and replied, "Then fuck me with that hard cock baby." I said, "I'm going to fuck your pussy but where to do want my hot cum?" She moaned a sultry, "Oh fuck I want it in my asshole."

As you can read in several of our other stories and especially the ones T has written, she LOVES to be fucked in the ass. She takes great offense with some of the stupid comments she reads on Literotica that are obviously written by people who either haven't had anal sex or are just too stupid to figure out that it can be very pleasurable for both people. Anyway, it's a large part of our sex life and who would turn down a woman asking for it!

I started to pound into her and my balls were slapping against that tight asshole with every thrust. She was moaning, "Fuck me" over and over and then she started to cum again. I had to be VERY careful here because at almost 50 my recovery time is obviously longer than it used to be and I didn't want to wait to fuck that ass.

Her ass almost lifted off the carpet and I pushed hard into her and stopped moving. Her legs were clamped around me like a vise and I just rode my little slut as she bucked under me while the orgasm ran through her. I didn't want to move my cock at all because I was just at the threshold of blowing cum into her.

I lay there on her kissing and sucking her tits as her orgasm faded. I thought she would want to wait a little but as soon as her orgasm died she was pushing against me saying, "Let me up, I want that cock in my asshole!"

I didn't need to be told twice and in seconds she was bent over the arm of our couch pulling her ass cheeks apart for me. I ran upstairs and grabbed a jar of Vasoline and in seconds started to get my baby's asshole ready for her assfucking.

Here is where I think most couples fail to make this an enjoyable experience for both. The guy rushes and tries to stick his cock into a tight unprepared asshole and for the vast majority of women, this HURTS.

Ladies, you can read it directly from my wife in her stories but she begs for anal sex and I somehow I don't think she would beg if it wasn't something she enjoyed. My wife loves me but not enough to beg for something just to please me.

I always take the time to lick her tongue fuck her asshole. Then I'll slide a Vasoline coated finger into it as I lick her pussy. My wife says she's feeling nothing but pleasure at this point.

I'll eventually have 2 or 3 fingers with more Vaoline in her asshole as I finger her pussy with my other hand. By this time she'll be "begging" for my cock. DON'T rush this, the more time you take the better it'll be for both of you.

I'll take the Vasoline and coat the head of my cock liberally and then wipe the stuff off my hands. Now we're both ready and I'll SLOWLY push my cock into her asshole. I follow her lead at this point, stopping if she tells me to so she can relax.

Does it hurt? Sometimes a little, according to T but well worth what happens after the initial small amount of burning. I can't begin to describe the sensations for me when my cock is fully buried into her ass nor the sounds she's making.

Picking up the story as my cock buried into her asshole, she started panting and moaning, "Fuck it, fuck my ass" over and over. "GOD baby it feels so GOOOOD." I was slowly pulling it out to the point that just the head was still clamped inside her anal ring and then firing it back into her.

Maybe my wife is unusual but when I'm fucking her ass, she's even more orgasmic than normal. It seems like she's constantly screaming. She often scares me because I think I'm hurting her but that's never been the case and she always replies to my concern with a guttural, "FUCK MEEEE!!"

The camera was within reaching distance on the couch and I bent forward to pick it up. As I did I took one long lick up the center of her back and then leaned over to tongue her ear. This motion obviously pushed my cock deep into her and she started to cum again.

I picked up the camera and leaned back and started snapping pictures as she pushed her ass back against me bucking as the orgasm flooded her body. The pictures of my cock sliding in and out of her ass are better than any porn picture because it's MY cock in MY baby's asshole.

The only problem I have with anal sex is that I just can' make it last that long. I've fucked T's pussy until we were both exhausted, switching positions through several orgasms and still had control of when I was going to cum.

With anal sex, the sight of my cock sliding in and out of her gorgeous asshole, the sensations created by her tight anal ring squeezing on my cock and her reactions; screaming for me to fuck her harder and pushing her ass back against me to bury my cock further into her all combine to drive me NUTS!

As I fucked her, my balls were slapping against her pussy. In the porno's, when a woman is getting fucked in her ass, she's almost always playing with her pussy. I don't know if that's supposed to be for her benefit or ours the viewer but T never plays with her pussy, she doesn't need to. Her arms are either supporting herself or outstretched with her hands grabbing whatever is available.

By this time she'd cum again (in less than 5 minutes) and her anal ring had relaxed so that I could pull my cock all the way out and then just ram it back into her without any problem. Unfortunately, I was quickly nearing the end of my self control and I dropped the camera to do give my baby what she wanted.

She could feel my balls draw up as I got ready to cum and started screaming, "FUCK THAT TIGHT ASSHOLE, GIVE YOUR WHORE SOME HOT CUM!!" Is she a sweetheart or what? No one on the planet who knows my wife would think of her being slutty in any way but damn, she sure makes up for it in the bedroom.

Those words of hers, the view in front of me and the feelings coming through my cock and into my brain were too much and my cock exploded launching spurt after spurt of hot cum deep into her ass.

As she started to feel my cock swell, she'd pushed back against me and started yelling, "FUUUUUCCCCKKKK" at the top of her lungs. She'd started to cum again with me and continued, "Oh yeah, give me that cum, fill my asshole." She had full handfuls of the couch fabric and it looked like the couch was in danger of having holes torn in it as she kept screaming.

I finally collapsed onto her with both of us leaning over the arm of the couch. I started kissing and licking her back as my cock shrank but her anal ring was squeezing back to normal and the sensation was keeping my cock partially hard and I continued to gently slide it in and out of her. Finally she whispered, "NOOO" as I pulled my cock out with a little pop.

The whole thing hadn't lasted 10 minutes but damn it was a hot 10 minutes. I picked the camera up and took a couple more pictures of my cum dribbling out of her asshole and kissed her ass as I stood and said, "Sweetheart, you have the best ass in the world and I LOVE to fuck it!"

She weakly giggled back and said, "It loves for you to fuck it and you've got the best cock in the world." I pulled her up and we went downstairs to load the pictures onto our PC for review.

I work partially from home and she sat naked on my lap in my leather chair while we reviewed the pictures from that afternoon and from the Jimmy Buffett concert. As she rubbed her ass into my cock and I played with her tits, the pictures soon inspired us both and after carefully washing my cock, I was fucking her again.

She worked the next night and I called her at work while I looked at the pictures again and shot my cum all over her panties from the day before. The crotch of her panties from that night was covered with dried juice the next day. Friday night she was off but was we were both tired from a long week and our son had come home from his short vacation with his grandparents.

She had to work Saturday night and Sunday was father's day. As she left for work she told me to save her some cum because she was going to give me my father's day present when she got home the next morning.

I didn't play Saturday night so she'd have all the cum she wanted the next morning. As I think I've mentioned, she's a Labor & Delivery Nurse and works 12 hour shifts. I didn't wake up the next morning until she was sliding into bed at about 7:30.

It was early enough that there was no way our son was going to wake up for a couple of more hours (unless he heard Mommy screaming). As I woke up I vaguely noticed that she was still dressed but it wasn't until she had my cock in her mouth that I realized that she had on a Catholic School girl's outfit that she'd ordered off the internet.

A tight little white blouse totally unbuttoned and tied into a knot below her tits, a short little checkered skirt and white thigh high stockings and she had put dark red lipstick on and those lips were wrapped around my cock deep throating it. I LIKED my father's day present so far!!

She gave me the full treatment, sucking each of my balls and rimming my asshole with her tongue as she jacked my cock. She looked up at me over my balls and said, "Don't even think about cumming yet daddy!" Her actions had rubbed dark red lipstick all over my cock and balls and her face. She looked so wanton as she squeezed hard making my cock swell even more.

As she squeezed and very slowly licked pre-cum off the tip of my cock, she winked and said, "How do you like your father's day present so far baby?" I moaned, "Daddy LOVES it" as she pulled my cock up and sucked one of my balls fully into her mouth.

She crawled up and slowly straddled me and slid my cock into her pussy. She cupped her tits through the thin white blouse and said, "How does Daddy like his little girl's tits?" She pulled one out of the blouse and started sucking on the nipple as I moaned.

She leaned forward slowly pulling almost all the way off my cock and then quickly sat fully back which buried my cock as far into as it would go. I moaned as she said, "How does Daddy like his tight wet pussy?" I could barely get out, "Daddy loves it." My cock felt like it was going to explode it was so hard.

She reached back around her and cupped my balls and said, "Daddy, don't even think about cumming yet!!" She sat there on me slowly squeezing my cock with her pussy but making sure my cock wasn't moving. I think I could have cum even without any movement at that point but she suddenly moved off me and said, "I think I'll lick that nasty pussy juice off your cock Daddy."

She spun around above me with her pussy just out of tongue reach above my face. As she licked up and down my cock she mumbled, "Is my pussy swollen enough for you Daddy?" She paused in licking my cock and said, "This nasty pussy juice tastes so good, do you want to lick some off my pussy Daddy?"

I grabbed both sides of her ass and pulled her pussy down to my mouth and replied, "Daddy loves his little girl's pussy juice!" Just as I was licking up and down her pussy for the 3rd or 4th time, she sat up and said, "What about your little girl's tight asshole, don't you want to lick it Daddy?"

All I could do was moan as I swirled my tongue over and around her little asshole. She knew better than to touch my cock at this point and it just stood there throbbing. She lightly blew her warm breath on it and said, "I think Daddy's cock needs to cum."


She turned around and straddled my stomach as she slowly undid the knot in her blouse. She pulled it off and reached back to squeeze my cock as she said, "How would Daddy like to shoot his hot cum on his little girl's tits?"

My mind instantly thought "camera?" but there was no getting off the bed and FUCK I needed to cum so bad. As I said earlier, watching and listening to my baby cum makes me so fucking hot. I usually don't even let her suck me off unless I'm going to be able to return the favor. This was her present, getting me so hot that I would (in my mind anyway) be wasting the cum by not putting it into her in some fashion that also achieved an orgasm for her.

Knowing this was a present and the little fact that she had me so fucking hot by now made me answer, "Daddy would LOVE to shoot his hot cum on your beautiful tits."

She rolled off me and moved up beside me on the bed. I moved to straddle her but before I did, I sucked each of her tits deep into my mouth and bit hard on each nipple. She couldn't help herself and moaned, "Yeah Daddy, bite them Daddy, bite them hard."

I moved to kiss her and whispered, "I think Daddy need to get his cock wet don't you?" I quickly rammed my cock into her as she moaned, "Don't cum Daddy."

I pulled out and moved back up and started to slide my cock back and forth between her tits. She pushed them together squeezing them around my cock and her pussy juice formed a natural lubrication.

It felt soooo fucking good as she looked up at me and said, "Cum on me baby, your little girl wants your hot cum." I thought, "Damn this is a great Father's Day present" as I grabbed my cock and began stroking it.

As I started to stroke my cock she wrapped one arm around her tits pulling them together and with the other reached and started gently squeezing my balls. She whispered, "OH DADDY, your balls are so full of hot cum."

That did it! Spurt after spurt of hot white cum erupted from my cock landing in ropes stretching from her hair down across her face onto her tits. She opened her mouth wide and tried to catch as much of it as she could but there was just too much and in seconds her face and tits were covered with ropes of cum

Obviously I don't see how much I cum when I'm fucking her and the cum I shoot when I'm jacking off hasn't been boiled in my nut sack by my little slut's activities. For what I would consider an average, this was a fucking impressive display of my reaction to my Father's Day present.

I finally collapsed beside her and watched as she slowly took her hands and rubbed some of the cum into her face and tits and licked the rest off her fingers. She looked over at me as she let a long strand dribble off her fingers into her waiting mouth and said, "Daddy your little girl loves your cum."

I nuzzled against her side and whispered, "I'm glad because Daddy's little girl is the only one who gets my cum." I kissed her and tasted the cum on her lips and tongue. It wasn't as good as her pussy juice but I guess I'm a little prejudiced.

We lay there kissing and finally dozed off in each other's arms. Latter in the day I thought to myself, "What a Father's Day?" but then I started remembering the past week or so and realized, "What a fucking hot 10 days this has been?"

I'm not going to try to blow smoke up your asses, we have some incredible sessions of sex but just like most married couples, they're usually surrounded by very normal periods. Obviously most of our stories are about the incredible, who wants to read about normal?

I think the point I'm trying to make, to answer those HOW questions we get, is that we love each other and are so attracted to each other that it's easy to freely give to the other and the more pleasure we give, the more we receive.

That and the fact that I'm a lucky son of a bitch married to the hottest horniest woman I've ever met!!!!

N2TsAss
N2TsAss
179 Followers
12