10 Minutes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
M-Y-Erotica
M-Y-Erotica
1,342 Followers

When we started kissing, her arms were wrapped around me, holding me tight, but after a little while I felt her hands beginning to creep around my body with more purpose. They slid along my back on the exposed skin and then underneath my shirt, pushing the fabric up as they moved so that soon my entire back was exposed to the sea air. On one side of me was her warm, soft body, beckoning me closer; on the other a cool ocean breeze was trying to make my skin erupt in goose bumps. Her fingers traced along my spine and then in circles, but they weren't satisfied yet. She slid them down my back, as we kept kissing, to my rear, slipping under my shorts and under my panties, cupping and squeezing me in both hands.

"I want you like I haven't wanted anyone," she exclaimed and suddenly pushed my panties and shorts down my hips so that 2/3 of my ass was in the open. Then her fingers were slipping between my cheeks. It felt so good.

"If you are gonna do that, get that bra of yours off," I told her in response. She nodded and pushed me up and off of her. I sat in this small, public lifeguard station with my shorts bunched around the top of my thighs and my shirt over my breasts, and watched her begin to strip. She sat up and pulled the sweat-covered gray athletic bra over her head, revealing her full bosom that I had noticed at first glance. I couldn't believe I was with someone with a body like this. My eyes walked up her long legs that reached towards me, over her curved hips, in towards her long perfectly shaped abs, up to her full breasts with dark, brown, wide nipples that were erect and waiting for me, and finally up her long neck to her soft wet lips that I had been exploring for the last while.

And she was smart and playful to go with it. Damn. Of course, with a body like that she could've had me if she was a royal bitch. I was twice lucky, I guess

I saw that she was watching me with that little naughty smile of hers. She pointed at my t-shirt. "Off."

I quickly tossed my t-shirt and bra to the side and began crawling towards her. But she wagged her finger from side to side at me and teased, "Not yet...." Her finger moved down and pointed at the shorts hanging at the bottom of my hips. I looked at them bunched around me, my black pubes just poking out, then back at her.

"You first," I said and then leaped forward grabbing her tiny shorts and yanking them down her body and off those long legs. She had on a pair of light pink cotton panties underneath them that were soaked through in the crotch. I stared at her for a bit, and not taking my eyes off her, pulled my shorts and panties off, pushing them away with my feet.

"You're amazing," she said.

"Shhh..." I replied and pointed at the open space not two feet above our heads. "That's the third time you've said that today," I whispered to her, crawling naked towards her. "I think you like me," and as I said this I indicated her wet panties.

She looked at herself and smiled again. Then she began pushing the panties down those forever legs as she said, "I've been that way since I saw you."

"Oh, really?" I asked teasingly.

"Yeah. Watching your tight buns in those shorts and the muscles in those slim legs. I was moist in seconds."

I loved talk like this. "That's very naughty of you," I replied.

"Mmm. Maybe you should come a little closer and see what I do when I really like someone."

I crawled to her and slid my body up the length of hers, our two wet sweaty bodies sliding with ease against one another. I stopped when my lips were just an inch from hers.

"Don't move," she whispered. Then she started to wiggle down my body underneath me on my hands and knees until my right breast dangled above her mouth. "Don't you ever move," she said again and her tongue came out. She began circling my breast, licking around it over and over, then spiraling up to my nipple. My nipples were harder than I had seen them in a long, long time, and she took advantage of the fact. Her little tongue came out and started licking back and forth across it.

What a woman I was with.

Her tongue flicked back and forth along each nipple and she ran her fingernails along my sides. I let out a moan before I could stop myself.

"Shhh," she reminded me, then suddenly sucked my breast into her mouth. I closed my eyes and just concentrated on the feel of her mouth on my breast. It became harder and harder to be quiet with every move of her tongue. She bit lightly on the other nipple before sucking it in to her delicious mouth as well. Then she was kissing down my stomach. Her tongue entered my navel, exploring each part of me. This has always turned me on, and I could feel the wetness in my pussy growing and growing.

"I am gonna make you feel soooo good, Susana," I moaned as she inched further down, kissing the soft black hairs.

"I know, M-Y," she said, matter of factly.

"No, you don't," I replied. "10 Minutes. Gonna show you some spots on your body that you've never dreamed of. You've never wanted to scream from someone licking your hip. 10 minutes from now."

Did I hear her gulp?

But she just said, "Is that so?" and pushed my thighs wider apart.

"Uh-huh," was all I could get out.

"That's very––" and here she kissed my labia once then twice and continued, "intriguing, M-Y."

"Oh wow," I moaned and my head collapsed on the floor so that only my ass was high in the air, straddling this goddess's face.

"You like that," she said and slipped her tongue inside my lips, licking back and forth slowly.

I let out a moan again.

"Shhhh," she said and pulled my pussy lips apart with her hand. A single wet finger started to trace around the inner and outer lips.

"You are such a tease," I told her.

"No, I'm not," she said. "Cause I am so gonna eat you out."

I almost came as soon as she said it. The muscles in my thighs began quivering and I think I whimpered.

"Oh, M-Y," she moaned up to me, seeing how close I was, how hot she had made me barely touching me. "I really hope you are multi-orgasmic," and as soon as she said this, she pulled me hard onto her face and her tongue pushed into me.

I cried out before I could stop myself. I knew I had to be quieter, so I pushed my forearm into my mouth, trying not to bite myself.

She didn't "shhhh" me this time. Her full concentration was on making me scream. In and out, her tongue moved, the top of her face and her nose sliding against my clit in a perfect rhythm. I rubbed myself against her, totally out of control. She seemed to be alternating between fucking me with her tongue all bunched up and licking up and down my folds. It was so hard to tell what she was doing, I only know how it felt, and all I can say is that she won this competition. I was gonna cum first. With a muffled cry into my arm I was cumming and cumming hard. The muscles in my body were all contracting at once, while my legs collapsed under me. I could feel the muscles around my pussy squeezing again and again. It was like electricity was shooting from my clitoris throughout my body, rendering me helpless.

But as my body lost control, I felt her trying to prop me up, get my knees under me again, pushing my body to a position she needed it in. "Hold on, M-Y, I'm not done yet."

I wanted to cry. I didn't know if I could handle more of the best thing I had ever experienced.

I felt her lips sucking one of my labia, pulling it into her mouth. I think that's what it was. I wish I could see her. And then it was the other lip. I took my arm from my mouth to see if I had teeth marks from trying to contain myself. I did, but I hadn't broken my skin. Suddenly, her mouth broke contact with me. I heard another "shhhh" from between my thighs. "People outside are close," she whispered up to me.

I listened without moving and did hear a couple voices. Sounded like a couple. Were they walking past, as I hoped, or lingering? How close were they? It seemed they were talking about their flight over. Bumpy.

But as I listened to them, Susana started again. Her tongue was licking up and down the length of my pussy, from my clit down to my ass and back, again and again. I was being eaten out while people discussed their in-flight movie near me.

What had I gotten myself into?

Susana's lips curled around my clit, sucking it, and I didn't care anymore. I immediately muffled myself in my arm again and did everything I could not to make a peep. Was I gonna cum again while some woman I had never seen complained about the layover at LAX? Would she hear the floorboards squeaking as Susana worked under me? Would this woman hear the laps of Susana's tongue on my soaking pussy? The sloppy, slushing sounds of our sex?

Susana didn't seem to care.

I cared, but I couldn't stop. I didn't want this to ever stop.

I was close, and just in time the voices started fading, passing away from our stand. Susana was sucking my clit now. Constant, repeated, gentle pleasures that mounted on one another inside me. The woman knew what she was up to. Again. Again. More and more. Her long arms were wrapped around my ass, holding me down. Her warm mouth between my legs. Her soft lips on my little nub. She was so beautiful. So beautiful. Oh god. Oh god. I didn't deserve. Fuck. Fuck. Oh. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. More. More. Let me speak, I wanted to cry out. I wanted. I wanted. Fuckkkk!! My body flew over the edge twice as hard as before.

My pussy walls were clenching; my thighs quivered. I fell hard into the floor, losing control of my body, collapsing on my angel. I heard an almost animal groan coming from my mouth into my arm as I came and came. My mound was soaking wet. Oh wow....

I rolled over on to the floor, my eyes closed, my mouth still biting on to my forearm. Aftershocks kept hitting me and my hips would pulse upwards. I felt her hand tracing my stomach and without looking or opening my eyes, I shook my head, taking my arm from my mouth. "Please––" I struggled to breathe. "Let me––" Breath. "Come back to earth."

Ohhhhhh. What had she done to me?

Eventually, my heart slowed. I hadn't opened my eyes, but I could feel her lying next to me, not touching me as I had asked.

"Thank you," I said still out of breath.

She didn't say anything for a second. Then she quietly whispered, "You're welcome." I smiled. What else do you say? Did she think I was a freak, coming like that?

I slowly opened my eyes and saw something I will never forget. Her head was next to mine raised up by her elbow on the ground. She was looking at me with an emotion in her eyes I had never seen in another, but I had felt it before. It's how I used to look at my old partner before she left, when I thought the world had stopped for me. There was a tear rolling down her cheek, rolling through all the wetness on her face that I knew came from inside my body.

I looked at her.

Could I honor this emotion? Was I strong enough? Had Susana's heart chosen wisely? Where was she coming from that she could feel like this so quickly? About me?

"I lied to you," I said.

Her breath seemed to catch. Her cheeks turned crimson. I wondered what she thought I was going to say. Had her eyes gone to my hand looking for a ring?

"I told you 10 minutes."

"10 minutes?" she asked.

"I said in 10 minutes I'd show you spots you never knew you had."

"I remember."

I kissed her forehead, looked at her, and then kissed her cheek, a cheek covered in sweat and tears and the moisture that came from inside me.

"It's gonna take a lot more time."

M-Y-Erotica
M-Y-Erotica
1,342 Followers
12