10 Pound Bag Ch. 001-005

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David had a very quick mind and could be a man of action when he wanted to, as Traci sat down and took her first bite of her salad (she always had some sort of fancy salad) he slid the copy of the lottery ticket and winning numbers over to her. As she stared at the print-outs David was busy writing in his checkbook, the next words out of his mouth were a shock even to me.

"This is your signing bonus," David said as he slid a check to Traci "you report to work at my guest house tomorrow morning at 8am per your usual. Consider your salary doubled and your responsibilities tripled. We can discuss the actual amounts and your percentages later."

Both Traci and I were gob smacked, the check David had written out was for a cool $25k and that was enough to throw Traci for a loop. For my part I suddenly was going to have Traci in the guest house at 8am in the morning, hell I'd have to set an alarm and get up at a reasonable time once again. I'd have to shower shave and make myself semi-presentable and damnit I'd need to buy some real coffee. Why did it feel like that me, the one with the instant fortune, suddenly had a boss again?

Traci was silent for a good ten minutes before she pulled out her phone and emailed the office that she was working on something with David and would be back a little late from lunch. From that point the two of them took off in deep discussion and I phased out, only half listening to their back and forth as I mentally reviewed my own plans.

12