100 Centimetres - Experience 02

Story Info
The journey continues...
1.1k words
4.09
15.5k
5
0

Part 2 of the 21 part series

Updated 03/02/2024
Created 12/09/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I close my eyes, wrapped in your warm embrace. The smell of your cologne and your warmth lulling me into a deep sleep. After a twenty five hour international flight, and finding yourself in a different time zone, the day had taken its toll on me.

You let me sleep, stroking my hair, and gazing upon my still naked body. After some time, you wake me. I whimper at the sudden interruption of my sleep. You tilt your head down and claim for lips, hungrily kissing them. You kiss your way down my neck, sending shivers all my over. I feel your hot mouth over my nipple, sucking it while you knead my other breast. I sigh as you kiss your way down my stomach, leaving a trail of hot desire You part open my legs and bestow tiny, teasing kisses on my inner thighs. I feel your hot breath near my pussy and moan happily when I feel your tongue on my clit. Lapping at my wetness, a result of your power and attention.

A vibration and ring of a mobile phone interrupts the pleasure you are giving me. You stand up to answer the call and speak intensely in a foreign tongue that I don't know yet. You return to me and say:

'I have to go into work. Something very important has come up. You are not allowed to touch or pleasure yourself while I'm away.' were the words you spoke. I could not believe it! You had just teased me to within moments of cumming hard at the hands of my Master but you denied it. I was so horny, my pussy dripping wet, my breaths were short, nipples rock hard with desire and you don't let me cum. My mind and body were filled with passion but there was no bitter sweet release.

All I could think about was my need for release. The internal battle of my wants and your strict yet simple instructions left me dealing with an intense internal battle. A battle I was losing... My hands start to wander over my body, teasing my nipples, making them stand tall with the attention. My fingers wander further down until they reach my pussy and I gasp slightly when I feel how sensitive my clit is and wet you made me. I start circling my clit and dipping my fingers into my very wet pussy, eager for the release that was denied to me. I cum quickly, but the feeling of contentment is short lived.

I have a quick shower and get changed into some pretty black lace lingerie. Thinking to myself: Maybe he won't notice? Maybe I'll get away with my disobedience? I settle myself on your sofa with a new novel, waiting for your return and feeling really rather guilty about my rebellion.

I hear your car pull into the driveway. Headlights shining into the sitting room. The sound of your keys being taken out of your pocket to open the front door makes my heart race. A sense of fear overtakes me as realisation of what I had done sets in.

'Hello Sub. Were you a good girl while I was away?' you say fondly, taking of your coat. I couldn't even bring myself to look up and meet your eyes. The guilt on my face was ever so incriminating and I had been a naughty girl.

You observe my actions, knowing that I had not followed your orders. 'I'm very disappointed in you. You have disobeyed my instructions and you will be punished' were the words you spoke as you grip my arm and pull me into the guest room. I try to apologise, to say I was sorry but the deed had been done. I was disobedient to my Master and I had to be punished.

You throw me onto the guest bed and force me onto all fours. I feel leather binds wrapped around my feet that are tied to the four poster bed. I try to say something but you place a gag in my mouth. For a while, I just kneel there, on all fours while I feel your intense stare on me. Not daring to move, barely daring to breath. What happened next, I was not ready for but should hardly have been a surprise.

I feel a sharp sting on my ass. Followed by another and another. You are spanking my ass, punishing me for being so naughty. I can feel the tears in my eyes and the pain makes me cry out, which is muffled by the gag you placed earlier. I can feel the redness of my ass as you stop spanking me. Your hand gently caresses my ass, soothing it with your touch. 'This is what happens when you disobey me. You are not allowed to cum without my permission again, is that understood?' were your dominating words. I nod my head slightly, unable to talk. You remove the gag and ask me to tell you. 'I understand Master and I'm sorry. It won't happen again.'

I feel you move to the bed behind me, the sound of a zipper undoing. I feel your hot, eight inch cock slide into my astonishingly wet pussy. We both moan at the pleasure, a sense of your forgiveness for my moment of weakness. You start to fuck me, powerful and deep thrusts. Pulling my hair and giving me every one of your eight inches. I moan as I can feel myself needing to cum. I start to beg you to please let your submissive cum. You keep fucking me, harder and faster. I start panting, struggling not to cum without your permission. 'Please Master, let me cum' I moan over and over again. You give me your consent to cum and a mind blowing orgasm washed over me, making my body tremble. I can feel your searing hot cum pour into my pussy, filling it up and you lay down against my back pushing me into the bed. I don't know how long we stayed like that, with your cock still in my pussy, both enjoying the aftermath of your punishment and fucking but I wouldn't have wished for anything else.

I feel you softly kiss my back, moments before you get up. You lead me into the master bedroom. A blanket and pillow lay on the floor at the end of the bed. This is my spot, my place at your feet, even while you sleep. I have not yet earned the privilege of sharing your bed and that saddened me a bit but also made me extremely determined to submit fully to your control. I must learn to listen and obey you. I sigh as I wrap myself in the blanket and try and make myself comfy on the floor, happy that you put the underfloor heating on.

You climb into your bed, your submissive at your feet, on the floor. I hear something fall onto the floor. It's part of the measuring band. You gave my another centimeter. I close my eyes, happy. A new day on the horizon and a new adventure to be experienced.