100 Centimetres - Experience 08

Story Info
A fun night of metal, anal and orgasms...
2.1k words
4.24
18.1k
8
0

Part 9 of the 21 part series

Updated 03/02/2024
Created 12/09/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors Note:

For the man who has helped me in my journey to melt my walls and to whom I have surrendered my heart, my mind and soul. My owner, my protector and my lover.

Ice

~

I remember calming down for that powerful orgasm that I had just experienced from being fucked by you outside the three story window. My breasts, face and cries for all to see and hear. Slowly coming back down to planet earth, gaining control of my jelly like limbs and clouded mind. Your soft caresses on my skin, your sweet gentle kisses on my face. I look up at you, my eyes becoming absorbed in your hypnotic dark ones. I see your love for me in those eyes, your care and your guidance.

You lean your head down and claim my lips, taking the lips that belong to you Master. After a few raptured moments, we break apart, my lips red and swollen from your passionate kisses. You whisper in my ear to remove the butt plug and go have a shower. To also wear some thick, black glitter makeup for going out. You will leave an outfit on the bed for me to wear while we go out tonight. I follow your instructions and am soon in the shower, massaging my slightly tender arse. I wash my long blonde mane and let the hot water work its magic and relax my aching muscles.

I wrap my hair in a towel and dry myself with another pure Egyptian cotton towel. After drying my tangled curls and making myself into a glitter goth with makeup, I softly pad from the bathroom into the bedroom and sight the outfit you want me to wear while we went out tonight. The outfit was so decidedly sexy, so revealing that I struggle to surpress the laugh I was holding in. What lay in front of me was a black leather mini dress, with spiky studs on the breast area and which zippered at the front. There was no bra, just a lacey G string. I put the G string on no problems but when I went to zipper my dress, the zipper could only make it a quarter of the way up my breasts. It just barely covered by nipples. No matter how hard I tried, the zipper would not budge.

You enter the room and see my annoyed face, my fingers fighting with my dress. At this point, I hadn't seen myself in the mirror and what I actually looked like. You come over to me, smiling and place your hands over mine. Kissing my forehead, you tell me to come, as you lead me over to the full length mirror. You place me in front of you, your hands on my hips and tell me to look at the sexy submissive in the mirror. You kiss my neck Master, trails of burning desire as I gaze at the person staring back at me in the mirror. You place a black rose behind my left ear and present me with a black choker with a black onyx stone hanging from it. Those delightful kisses send shivers across my body, causing my nipples to harden and press against the tight fitting leather dress.

Black stilettos decorate my feet and we both head out the front door and climb into your dark blue sedan to set off to this surprise location. You present me with a silk scarf and say that you must not peek as you secure it around my head and concealing my sight, stealing a kiss that makes me smile. After what felt like forever, we finally arrive at the venue and you remove the soft silk blindfold that has kept me guessing on the location of our ultimate destination. We are parked in a massive car park, surrounded by many cars. I look at you, confused and questioning but your eyes and face give nothing away. You open my car door and hold out your hand for me to take. Such a gentlemen, my Master.

I can hear a crowd cheering as we get closer and closer to the venue entrance. I stop dead as I read a poster as to whom is performing. It is my favourite symphonic metal band of all time and you are taking me to go and see them. I turn around to face you, disbelief and excitement fighting as the emotion of my face. I squeal and jump up to wrap my legs and arms around you, your hands holding me under my arse cheeks. My lips meet with yours and we passionately kiss, our tongues wrestling with each other as I try to show my intense gratitude for such a surprise. We finally part and untangle myself from your body, my lips swollen from your powerful kisses. After showing our tickets to the security team, we make our way through the venue and masses of metal fans until we are amongst them in the mosh pit. For over an hour you stand behind me, your hands running over my body, my arse rubbing up against your hard cock as I lose myself in the world of symphonic metal.

As the drummer starts his blast beats to one of my favourite songs and the lead male vocalist starts off a deep growl, I feel you hands on my arse, feeling me up and spanking me. I then feel your fingers at the bottom of my dress, lifting it so that my arse cheeks are now exposed in a crowd of metal fans. No one is paying any attention though. They are all too busy enjoying the best of the music and throwing horns in the air. You start to slide my lace G string to one side and I can feel a cold wet sensation against my arsehole. You bought anal lube with you into a metal concert Master! You never cease to amaze or surprise me. A whisper close to my ear reminds me to breath and relax as you place your cockhead at the entrance to my arse.

I take a deep breath and moan loudly with my eyes closing as you push into my tight hole. Pushing ever so slightly and slowly inch by inch taking the hole of your slave. Your balls eventually come to rest upon my cheeks and you slap my arse, causing me to jump a little. So the situation I find myself right now is that I am at my favourite metal bands concert which is a dream come true and you are fucking my arse in the mosh pit where we have every chance of being discovered. What a sexy and hot turn on! You slowly pull out, not quite all the way and push back in, causing me to moan in pleasure mixed with slight pain from being so stretched around your thick hard cock.

I drop my hand down to rub my clit as I just need to cum at this point. This earns a sharp slap on my arse from you and a large bite into my shoulder. No touching your clit my naughty minx, you laughingly whisper in my ear. You begin to pick up the pace and I notice that the zipper on my dress around my large breasts is starting to slip down, my breasts are about to come free for the whole world to see any moment. I try to zipper my dress back up to regain some of dignity but your hands push mine away. You unzipper my dress so that my breasts bounce out and are on full display to anyone looking including the musicians on stage.

You start fucking my arse up against the perimeter gate of the mosh pit, facing the stage, my body completely yours. My large breasts swaying as I finally realise that you are fucking me in time to the music. I am very wet and my nipples are rock hard from being exposed to the public eye and night air. You start to fuck me faster and faster as the rhythm and tempo picks, the sound of the guitar solo fills the stadium. Everyone is captivated and I am trying my best not to moan in pleasure from you fucking my arse. As the song is about to finish, I hear you whisper in my ear that you are going to cum. You grunt and fuck me deeper than ever before, your hot white cum pouring into my arse, marking it as yours. After a long while, you remove your softened cock and I feel your cum start to leak out of my arse and down my thighs. We enjoy the rest of the concert, my voice going hoarse from all the singing and cheering and we eventually head back to your car.

You open the passenger side door for me and sitting on my seat is my blue vibrator and a towel. I look over to you and you tell me that I pleased you tonight and that you want me to have two orgasms on the drive home as a reward for being a good submissive. I climb into your dark blue sedan and make myself comfy, sliding the seat back so I have more room to spread my legs. You tell me to remove my G string and to pull down the zipper on my dress to free my huge breasts. My arse is still full of the cum you pumped into it during the concert and I can feel it leaking out onto the towel you placed on the car seat. My pussy is dripping wet and after lubing up the head of my vibrator, I slide it deep into my hungry pussy, my nipples hardening as the vibrations pulse across my clit and deep inside of me.

I knead my breasts, pinching my nipples tightly, just as you like me to do Master. You tell me to turn the vibrator up to maximum and to cum for you. To cum in the front seat of your car like the slave I am. I do as you command and turn my blue vibrator to its highest setting. The constant pulsating inside on me and the assault upon my clit set off a chain reaction. My orgasm took me by surprise, spreading from my soaking and aroused pussy and across my body like wildfire. I moan and tremble as my pussy quivers and tightens onto the still, maximum setting vibrator. Causing me to shiver and convulse in sheer pleasure, turning my body into jelly after the night I had experienced.

You reach over and turn the vibrator off for me as my arms have gone limp at such a powerful orgasm and I am quite incapable of doing anything but breathing and and trying to slow my heart rate right now. When I calm down and my strength has begun to return, you tell me to put my blue vibrator in my arse, that you want me to have an anal orgasm. My vibrator is coated in my pussy juices and is still full of your cum. There is little resistance when I slide my vibrator up into my arse, my body completed relaxed as I do this. I let it sit there for a few moments, my body adjusting to the stretch, exactly as you have taught me Master. After some time, I start to move the vibrator, pulling it slowly out but not going past my sphincter and pushing it back in.

My breathing starts to quicken as I pick up the pace with sliding the vibrator in and out of my arse. Moaning like the slave I am for you, bringing myself to an anal orgasm on the front seat of your car Master. I feel the pleasure building up deep within my arse, a different kind of pleasure, more primal and instinctive then an orgasm from clitoral play. The need to cum overtakes me and start to ram the vibrator deep inside my arse, the sensations overloading ever fibre of my body. I can feel my eyes glaze over as you tell me to cum for you. My arse clenches tightly onto the vibrator as my anal orgasm washes over me. It's as if an explosion has been set off within my body, wave upon wave of pleasure crashes down upon me, making me cry out your name Master, the conductor of this beautifully orchestrated orgasm. I can feel the fatigue wash over my body as the vibrator slides out of my now relaxed arsehole and falls to the floor.

I don't remember falling asleep but I must have as I groggily awaken to find we are parked in the driveway of your house. You open the passenger side door and pick me up into your safe and gentle arms and carry me into the house. Laying me down on the lounge and kissing my head, stroking my hair, placing a snuggly mink blanket over me as I slowly drift off into the world of dreams and fantasies.