100 Centimetres - Experience 10

Story Info
Some intimate fun between a Dominant and his submissive.
1.8k words
4.18
12.7k
1
0

Part 11 of the 21 part series

Updated 03/02/2024
Created 12/09/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors Note:

This one is dedicated to my Master. The bond and connection I have with you, it is invaluable. Every day I become yours a little bit more. Thank you for being my Master, my Dominant and my love.

~

I remember so fondly when you were training me while we spoke online so early on. Knowing that my real life experiences with anal were anything but fun, you taught me to love fucking my arse with a glass butt plug and to wear a normal one while I worked from home in the evenings. Training me to love that leather whip, the sound as it lashed into my pale skin, the delicious sting as it left its red marks on my body. The orgasm control and teaching me to be patient, learning that waiting makes the orgasm so much more powerful and enjoyable. Marking my body in permanent marker with your initials.

Your continuous question, 'What are you'? To which I would answer your submissive at first but now, now it is something infinitely more intimate. You own me my loving Master, you have full possession of my body, my mind and my soul. You taught me to be vulnerable and dependent towards you, to trust you, need you and to please you. My journey is still just beginning but it feels right. I was always meant to be yours. My reflection of such feelings is where our next experience began.

For us to have the opportunity to go away for an entire week where it was just the two of us, what a privilege. Such an exciting prospect. Where were we going on this exciting week away? None other than my home country of Australia. I had not been home since starting my life with you. It had been many months and I longed for the big blue skies and some warmth in the sun. Happy to leave behind the freezing winds of your cold northern climate we board our flight.

We landed in the beautiful city of Cairns in Northern Queensland after nearly a full days flight, happy to stretch our legs and breath deep breaths of fresh air. After collecting our luggage and clearing customs, we step outside the airport, greeted by bright sunny blue skies and foxtail palms everywhere. How we did not get stopped in customs for all the toys we were carrying, I do not know. It would have made for an embarrassing moment for sure. I felt like I had come home again, sweetened even more by my Dominant at my side.

We begin our one hour journey into the Daintree Rainforest. I may have been laughing at your attempt to drive on the opposite of the road. Oh, how you make me smile, my love. Famous for where the rainforest meets the sea, it is one of the most stunning places on earth. Full of giant, tall tropical trees that seemed endless and so much green. The water in the streams and waterfalls are icy cold despite the hot humid temperature of the air. We pull up to our little cottage for the week. It's perfect for both of us. Secluded and hidden away but containing every modern convenience and need.

We both get out of the car, ever the gentleman, you open my door, catching me in your arms and pulling me in for a breathtaking kiss and squeezing my arse. After putting me down, we enter our home for the next week, my curiosity to get familiar with everything in the place as soon as possible taking over me. You watch me with an amused smile as I go and explore every room and open every door to see what I have to work with for the week. In the middle of the master bedroom stood a magnificent Gothic four poster bed. It seemed like an odd thing to place in the middle of an Australian rainforest but it was perfect to me.

After a long hot shower together, jet lag hit us both pretty badly and we retire to bed. Too exhausted from the international flight to do anything besides crawl into your loving safe arms and sleep. When we awaken, the sun is just barely coming through the windows. We had slept the night through and both woken craving each other. One of your favourite things to do my Master, is to make me cum while you watch. Instructing me, guiding me. And today was no different. For you not to have fucked me in an entire day and night, it had made you insatiable. You start kissing me, deepening each kiss, making your way down to that sweet spot right below my left ear.

From behind you, you pull out my pink vibrator. You tell me to play while you watch and that under no circumstances am I to cum without your permission. My pussy is already wet, as it so often is in the presence of my Master and I slide my vibrator deep inside. You tell me to turn it on and let it sit there on the lowest setting for a while. With my legs open wide, my Master watching me like a hawk, I feel myself getting wetter and wetter. I start to squirm a bit as the vibrator teases my clit and G spot.

You tell me to increase the speed to medium and to slowly start moving the vibrator in and out of my pussy. I do this and start to moan instantly, the sensations building up inside very quickly. My nipples are standing tall, I start to squirm on the bed, my moving making the bed sheets rustle. It feels amazing on every level. After about ten minutes you command me to take the vibrator to the highest setting and to fuck my pussy with it as hard as I desire my Master to fuck me. I increase the speed as you ordered and start to drive the toy into me harder and harder.

In the beginning, I was so shy that for you to even see me naked was a big thing for me. Now here I am, naked, my legs spread like a slut, ramming my wet cunt with a toy while you watch with interest. I was alive with desire. This is what I was born to be. Your slut, your slave, your whore. Your tell me that you are going to count me down into my release.This excites me as I love your voice Master, listening to you guiding me through the pleasure you allow me to feel.

You start to countdown from five. Five. I can feel my orgasm rising, concentrating so hard not to cum as you have not giving me permission to do so yet. Four. My moaning and whimpering can be heard throughout the room as my pussy prepares itself to cum. Three. You ask me 'What are you?' To which I moan 'Your slave' blind with passion. Two. My pussy is leaking juices down onto the sheets, my hand ramming the vibrator so deeply into my pussy. One. I feel your hand cover mine on the vibrator, fucking it into the cunt you own. My body on fire with its desire to please my Master with my obedience.

Just as you say zero, you take out the vibrator and slide your cock deep inside my dripping wet pussy. I cum hard, my pussy contracting tightly onto your cock as you pound into it furiously. I cannot seem to calm down from the high you sent me to. You are ramming my pussy so hard that the waves of pleasure keep coming. Sending my body into tremors, your cock brushing up against my very sensitive G spot. My delirious moaning echos your grunting as your fuck your slave how it should be done. You own me my Master.

When you finally pull out, you order me to lick your cock clean which I do with enthusiasm and with some teasing despite enjoying the cloud of pleasure you have sent me to. My tongue swirling around the head of your cock, licking off our combined juices from the rough pounding you have just given me. I look up at you, my eyes shrouded in desire, my tongue seductively moving over the length of your shaft before sucking it into my mouth. This earned a growl from you as I feel your cock start to come back to life, hardening in my wet mouth.

You start to fuck my face, holding the back of my head with your whole length down my throat. Moving my head back and forth. Calling me a slut, a whore which makes me want to swallow a load of your cum even more. Pulling my hair, you shove your whole cock down my throat and hold it there. Tears start to form in my eyes as your cock blocks off my air supply. But I trust you Master. I know that you are quietly holding your breath as well, counting to make sure it is not an unreasonable time. My eyes are trained on you, lost deep inside your eyes.

You release your hold on my head and I take a deep breath before continuing sucking your cock. My sucking making wet, slurping sounds. I can see you close your eyes, grunting as your orgasm approaches. You start to fuck my face again, most earnestly this time as you get closer. You tell me to be ready, to have my tongue ready to catch your load. That you want to cum on my tongue, to see your hot seed before I swallow it. Your take your cock out of my mouth and stroke it with your hand for a few times, my tongue out, eagerly waiting. You cum onto my tongue, hot, thick ropes of your seed. I feel a bit dribble down onto my chin. I know that I cannot swallow without your permission.

After holding your load on my tongue for about twenty seconds, you tell me to swallow your cum like the slut I am. I happily obey and send your load down deep into my stomach. I use my finger to catch the cum that has dribbled onto my chin and seductively lick it off, enjoying every last drop. You laugh and call me such a slut. Adding that I am your slut and to go and make breakfast.

What a pleasant way to earn another centimetre. It is safe to say that as my journey continues on my quest to gain my collar, I fall in love with my Master more each and everyday. The man who's voice I still hear even when we are apart. The Master who has quite literally become the owner of my body, heart and mind.