100 Centimetres - Experience 14

Story Info
In-flight Entertainment.
1.7k words
4.42
9.3k
5
0

Part 15 of the 21 part series

Updated 03/02/2024
Created 12/09/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the morning of the day we were going to fly back to our home in the northern hemisphere. I will miss the warmth of the sun, the rustle of the palm trees, the sound of the ocean and the endless blue sky. But I am eager to return home. Back to routine. Back to my training routine. Back to sleeping on the floor at the end of your bed. Sitting at your feet when you watch television. Back to normality.

It's always such a mad dash for the airport. Why is it always such an affair to go through check-in, customs, security and then you sit around waiting to board your flight for what seems like hours? After surviving the mad rush, we make ourselves comfortable at a quietish cafe to have something to eat before boarding our very long flight.

Unfortunately, we both slept in this morning which means you didn't get to play with me and it seems you were in quite a mood. You were in the mood for conversation so we sat there waiting to board in dead silence. I shifted in my seat uneasily, unsure of what I could do to make you happy in such a public space. Time seemed to be endless and not in a good way. Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, we are called to our gate to board our long flight back to our northern home.

The air hostess greeted us at the gate and checked our boarding passes. She even had the audacity to wink at you. I know I am owned by my Master but still, I can't help but feel a bit jealous when another woman tries to seek his attention. Of course, you don't even blink twice in her direction before walking onto the plane. After putting our carry on luggage in the overhead locker, we settle into our seats. I know you are still not in a happy mood so I fidget with my fingers nervously.

We don't have to wait long before we are up in the air and we have been put through the usual paces of emergency safety on the aircraft. We've all heard it plenty of times before. Most people don't even pay attention and either put their chairs back or start watching movies. During this time, I still shift in seat, my hands unable to keep still. After the Fasten Seatbelts sign is turned off, you place your hands over mine and whisper in my ear to follow you.

As confused as I am, I don't hesitate to do as you say and follow you up the aisle. Even though we were flying business class, we were seated towards the middle of the plane, a bathroom and galley separating us from the economy class. No one is paying any attention to us, consumed in their technology as you pull me into the bathroom, closing the door behind us.

I don't have time to draw breath before your mouth starts to dominate mine. Your lips urgently seeking mine as though it was life and death itself. This is what was missing all morning. This dominance and power you have over my body. The way it mesmerises my soul. The way you take ownership of your possession. Your hungry begins to grow and within seconds, you are lifting up my skirt and grinding your hardened cock into me. I whimper in need. Whispering for you to use me. To take me. To fuck me.

You pull down my panties and stuff them into my mouth to stop me from crying out as you pinch my nipples, sending thrills throughout my body, ripples of pain. You let go of them, pulling down my shirt to expose my breasts, admiring your handy work as you see them standing nice and tall. Hardened from your attention to them. You take my left nipple into your mouth, swirling it with your tongue, suckling it before biting it between your teeth. I am in a state of flux. Torn between a world of pleasure and pain right now.

My muffled moans can barely be heard through my stuffed mouth as you pay the same kind of attention to the right nipple. Sucking it into your mouth, biting it, making it so sensitive and sore. I feel the wetness between my legs, the throbbing of my clit as you devour my nipples. The effect that you have on me is pure hypnosis. I just have to think of you and my pussy seems to flood. Readying itself for its Master.

You prop me up onto the tiny vanity, opening the zipper of your pants. You pull out your very erect cock, it's head leaking a vast amount of precum, ready to penetrate its prey at any given moment. You don't waste a moment and drive your cock deep inside my tight, wet pussy. My back arching back in what little space there was, pleasuring rushing through my body, filled with a sense of completion. Becoming one with my Master.

The door to the rest room opens slightly, a wave of panic washes over me. The fear of being caught and cornered in such a tiny space. Nowhere to go, having to deal with the questioning from the air hostesses and facing the music of being caught. I don't even understand how it opened. I remember you locking it, or do I? In my peripheral vision, I see the air hostess that winked at you when we boarding, her eyes watching intently as she fingers herself as she watches you take your submissive.

My mind is quickly cleared and back into the land of pleasure as your cock starts to rub up against my g spot. I close my eyes and let the sensations overpower me. My legs wrap around your hips as you drive your hard shaft into me over and over. Taking your slut, fucking your property in any place and at any time. You bite into my shoulder, right where the collarbone joins to my neck, sending shivers of ecstasy down my spine.

You just keep impaling me on your hard shaft, taking out all your frustrations from this morning out on fucking me and I was loving every second of it. I was your fuck doll, your slut, your slave. The look of sheer animal magnetism on your face was incredibly powerful. The intensity of the fucking you were giving me was sublime. I could do nothing but take it.

I was naive in thinking that you would cum inside my pussy. Oh no. My Master had every intention of filling my arse up with his hot, white load. In a split second, you stop fucking me, pull out your very lubricated cock from my pussy. You spin me around so my hands are now resting against the vanity and rest your cock against my arsehole. As you slowly push in, you guide my head so that I look in the direction of the door. It is now open quite someway and the air hostess has become a hot and bothered mess.

You push into me, inch after inch, slowly but easily, you take control of my arse. After all, you own my arse too. Our audience of one is delighted when you start to move your hips, your balls slapping up against my pussy. She soon becomes an afterthought as your control takes over my body and mind once again. Your hard cock driving into my arse, widening the small hole to accommodate your thick cock. Your pounding creating those wet, slapping sounds that make me desire and want even more.

I can feel your need deepen as you pick up your speed. Grunting in the exertion as you drive every inch of your cock into my arsehole. Using me like I was born to be used. I moan into my panties as I feel you pump shot after shot of white, hot cum deep inside my arse. I notice my moans aren't the only ones as I look up to see the air hostess has gotten some pleasure from watching you take me. Seeing that you have cum, she sends a wink towards us, before pulling back down her dress and disappearing back to the cabin.

After a moment to calm our breathing, we start to redress ourselves. I go to reach for some paper towel to clean your excess cum from my arse that was dropping down my thigh but you stop me and say I want people to know that I own you and I can take you whenever and wherever I like. I blush in realisation at these words knowing I would have a wet patch showing through the back of my skirt but I comply anyway. You place my panties into your pants pocket. I head back down the aisle to where our seats are, my hair in a mess, my body covered in your bite marks, your scent all over me and a arse full of your cum.

You settle into the seat next to me and put your chair back to get some sleep. I watch the even rise and fall of your chest for a few moments before also dozing off. The rest of the flight was uneventful. We talked and laughed. Watched silly movies until at last, the long haul was over. As we start to recover our overhead luggage, the air hostess that watched you fuck me in the bathroom, approaches us. She thanks us for flying with their airline and hopes we enjoyed our flight. Followed up by a wink of course.

Walking off that flight and into the airport, I thought would be one of the most embarrassing moments of my life. Fucked by my Master, in the aeroplane bathroom, watched by the air hostess and marked for all to see. But it wasn't. It was pure exhilaration. I am owned. I belong to you. The confidence that I felt, rushing through my veins, it was pure pleasure. My hand resting comfortably in yours. Safe, loved and owned. And another unforgettable experience in gaining another centimetre in my journey to earn my collar.