100 In The Shade

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,083 Followers

Once a week, Molly would send a letter home and then wait for her father or Polly to respond. Then, usually five days after her letter went out; she'd receive an envelope from the butcher shop.

Chapter 7

"We got us another one," Polly happily cried as the postman dropped off an envelope with her sister's familiar handwriting.

But this wasn't Molly's usual letter of simple declarations of love and loneliness. This wasn't a tale of how many arrests her husband had made since the last letter.

A folded newspaper article detailed how Sam Davis, stopping off at a local bank to cash his paycheck, had walked into a bank robbery.

Francis 'Piggy' Pignaud and his common law wife, Ester Brown, had dashed across the Texas-Louisiana border and decided to try their luck in Lafayette bank. The three tellers and the bank's assistant manager had their hands up when Sam walked in.

"Freeze, Special Agent Davis," he ordered the short, fat man, not seeing the short, fat woman that had the five customers against the opposite wall.

She hit Sam with a spray from her Thompson sub-machine gun, one of the bullets ricocheting off the badge Sam kept pinned to his belt.

Sam pumped one slug into Piggy's head first. He knew that Piggy would not hesitate to shoot one of the bank employees if he shot the woman first. He also knew that the sight of her partner slumping to the ground would cause the woman to pause her deadly barrage with the rapid firing gun.

It did; Ester screamed and ran to her lover's side, which moved her out from behind the desk she'd been using as cover.

Sam's last action before losing consciousness was to put a slug into Ester's throat.

Both bank robber and heroic Special Agent died before Lafayette General Hospital could send out a medical team.

"Come on," Early said after reading the article, tears streaming down his face. "We fixing get your sister."

In the small church, Molly sat, numb, and as Special Agents came up expressed their sorrow and their condolences.

She had felt numbness like this before, when her mother passed. But at least, when her mother passed, she'd had time to say 'Good Bye.'

That last morning, Sam and she had giggled and kissed as she make biscuits, then hiked up her dress and slid his rampant manhood into her hairless slit. He sat in his large chair and she wiggled up and down on him while he groped her large breasts.

"Oh," he grunted and spurted into her.

"You better than any old hourglass, I tell you," she laughed as they could both smell that the biscuits were very nearly done.

"You be home for dinner?" she asked when he'd used the last biscuit to mop up his egg yolk.

"Yeah, you got you some more lard?" he asked and she giggled and wiggled her rump.

Dinner time came and went, then supper time came and there was a knock at the door.

Now, in the cathedral, she held on to her husband's badge. Over and over, her finger went to the dent a bullet had made in the thick metal.

"We here yeah," Molly heard her father say.

The numbness melted away and the raw hurt came boiling up.

Just as he had when she was a little girl and a beloved dog had died, Early held his baby girl in his lap, rocking her while she sobbed and wailed at the unfairness of it all.

Two days later, Early, Polly, and Molly loaded the truck with Molly's meager possessions and made the forty mile journey from Lafayette, Louisiana to the Atchafalaya Bayou.

Her first night back home, with the gas jet hissing and sizzling through the grate to chase off the night chill, Polly held her sister tightly as they slept in their old bed.

"Where you fixing go?" Molly asked Polly the second night when Polly walked to their father's room.

"My bed," Polly answered.

"Well, where Daddy sleeping?" Molly asked.

"My bed," Polly answered then leaned close to Molly.

"We married now," she whispered.

"No!" Molly gasped, scandalized. "Polly, you can't marry him no! That ain't right!"

"Well, right or not, we married," Polly said firmly.

"But then where I'm sleeping?" Molly asked.

"You want sleep in here?" Early asked gently.

In the flickering gas light, he did see Polly's anger and disappointment. He slapped her on her rump.

"That your sister yeah," he said. "You don't be selfish."

"yes sir," Polly sniffed. "It just that..."

"It just that we need her and she need us and we're here, all right?" Early said.

In the soft flickering gas light, Molly watched as Polly and Daddy undressed completely. Her eyes did widen at the sight of Daddy's manhood. Sam had been a large man, and had been quite large down there. But Daddy's wasn't quite as long, but Daddy's girth was quite a bit thicker.

Her eyes widened even more when she watched Polly squat over their father's face, then lean forward and take that fat head into her mouth.

"Mmm," Polly sighed happily and slid more and more of Daddy's cock into her mouth.

"Mmm!" Polly cried out in orgasm as Daddy licked and sucked on her pussy.

She cried out again in orgasm before pulling Daddy's manhood out of her mouth. One last stream of Daddy's semen shot out and splashed onto her face and she giggled and wiped it off with the back of her hand.

"Go get the lar, yeah," Early ordered.

Molly bit back a scream. She and Sam had used the lard to put Sam's large member into her posterior. She had not enjoyed it, but had tolerated it for her love. But Sam's member was not as fat as Daddy's. Surely they wouldn't be using the lard for that purpose.

"It's right there, yeah," Polly giggled, pointing to the small side table.

"Oh? And you know I wanted that, huh?" Early chuckled and slapped Polly's buttock.

Molly did not realize it, but she had hiked her sleep shirt up and was rubbing her cleft.

She stopped rubbing, amazed as Daddy greased up a finger and slipped it into Polly's fundament. They were planning on performing sodomy.

Within minutes, both Daddy and Polly were thrusting and grunting and groaning in pleasure. Molly's fingers flew over her engorged clitoris as she watched them.

With a loud bellow, Daddy collapsed on top of Polly and they both sank to the bed, gasping and wheezing.

"I love you yeah," Polly said.

"Love you too, baby girl," Early agreed.

Molly also grunted in orgasm but both Polly and Early were slipping into sleep and did not notice Molly's voyeuristic pleasures.

In the morning, Molly found out, widowed or not, she was expected to join Polly in the morning chores.

"You no fun," Polly finally declared.

"What? I am too," Molly whined.

"No, when me and Daddy do this, we kiss when we finish something," Polly said.

"Well, we can kiss too," Molly said and gave her sister a closed mouth peck on her cheek.

"No, no, like lovers," Polly said and stuffed her tongue into Molly's mouth.

"Polly!" Molly shrieked, shoving the girl away.

They continued milking the cows. When they finished, and fed the cows their grain and corn mash, Molly pulled Polly close.

"I'm miss my Sam terrible," she sniffed.

"I'm miss him too; he a good man," Polly said.

They kissed, and then set out to care for the pigs.

"That is kind of fun," Molly admitted after they kissed again.

"What I tell you?" Polly giggled.

"You kiss when you do breakfast?" Molly asked as they scampered up the stairs.

"Well yeah," Polly said as they burst into the heated house and started cooking.

Early came out of the bedroom and kissed Polly, like a lover would. He then bent to kiss Molly on her cheek, but she turned and kissed him like a lover would, thrusting her tongue into his mouth and sucking on his tongue in return.

It was too cold for the girls to sit on the porch so they alternated between staying indoors in their home, or scampering down the stairs to barge into the shop to spend time with their father.

"Oh! She in the family way?" Molly gasped when she saw Mrs. Meche waddle across the dirt road.

"Yeah, don't look at me, it ain't me done it neither," Early said.

Mrs. Meche greeted Molly, expressed her sorrow at the girl's loss. In her true, self-centered, narcissistic way, the woman brought it back around to herself and her own loss of her beloved husband in the War To End All Wars.

The girls ran out to fill the woman's order. Then both girls accompanied the woman, carrying her order for her.

"So when you expecting?" Molly brazenly addressed the subject.

"May I think," the woman admitted.

"Hoping it a girl?" Polly asked. "That what I'd want me, a sweet little girl."

"One I can teach how cook and bake; here, y'all take you some doughnuts, hear?" the woman said.

"No thank you," the girls said, knowing that if they took a doughnut, Mrs. Meche would see that somehow they were in her debt. "They look good, though."

They ran across the dirt road as another cold blast of air blew in from the Atchafalaya.

"Daddy, I can have me four pennies?" Polly asked.

"Four, what you want four pennies for?" he asked, pulling out the four pennies.

"Mrs. Meche got some doughnuts they still hot yeah," she answered.

"Here, get us a dozen," Early said and pulled out two more pennies.

"Love you, Daddy," Polly said, kissed him quickly and ran back across the street.

A moment later, she again ran back, the still hot doughnuts making the paper soggy.

Early folded the paper open and father and daughters ate the delicious treat until Polly was using her fingers to blot up crumbs of the sugar glaze.

"Dinner coming along soon?" Early asked and the girls ran out.

Early shook his head; envious of their energy. He could already hear their feet overhead as they entered their home.

Ooh, that good yeah," Molly said as they could smell that the soup was nearly done.

"You make us some biscuits; you the best making biscuits," Polly ordered.

She looked on, puzzled as Molly burst into heart-wrenching sobs.

Early looked up when Polly came running back into the shop.

"It ain't ready already, huh?" he asked.

"You got to go see; Molly's crying and I don't know why," Polly sobbed.

"Stay here," Early ordered.

Molly sat in her chair at the table, rocking and moaning when her father entered.

Wordlessly, he picked her up and held her, cradling her like he did when she was an infant. His little girl put her arms around his neck and sobbed into his neck.

Finally he got the story about biscuits and Sam's last morning, being used to time biscuits baking.

"Don't worry," Early said, kissing Molly's nose. "We make biscuits when you ready, huh?"

He gently put her on her feet and told her to bring down the pot when she was ready; they already had three bowls and three spoons in the shop.

Polly took the pennies her father gave her and ran across the dirt road for some of Mrs. Meche's hard crust bread. By the time she returned, the long loaf still slightly steaming, Molly and Early had set the heavy pot up on the counter.

They dunked the bread into the hearty soup while they waited for it to cool. Polly wanted to throw her bowl at her sister when her sister reached up and rubbed her father's face gently.

"Tonight, need you use your razor on me yeah," Molly murmured.

"Why? Your man... You ain't got to..." Early asked.

"Yeah but it all itching," Molly admitted.

"Fine, we take care that," Early said.

"Why you don't shave mine?" Polly asked, raising the hem of her dress.

"Tell you later," Early said.

"No, you tell me now," Polly insisted.

"Need me take my belt to you?" Early threatened.

"We lovers you don't do that your lover no!" Polly insisted, stamping her foot.

"Oh no? You don't?" Early hooted with laughter. "Your momma here she tell you I used pile one on her a lot!"

When they'd had their fill of the soup, Polly and Molly brought the pot, and the rest of the bread upstairs. Then Polly left her sister to brood as she ran back downstairs.

"Now you tell me why you not shaving me?" she asked.

"You're too pretty," Early admitted. "It just too pretty way it is ruin it."

"Really? You really think it pretty?" Polly asked happily.

But Polly's jealousy returned when she watched her father shave Molly's crotch, then buttocks clean. Especially when Early used his fingers to feel around for any stray stubble.

Chapter 8

Anna, Lady Emily DeGarde's servant fetched her aunt, a yarb doctor. The wizened old black woman came and checked on Molly and Polly and confirmed that both girls were indeed in the family way.

"Wanting be shed of them?" the woman asked, sucking hard on her corn cob pipe.

"Good God, no," Early said, horrified that the woman would think he'd like to poison either girl so that they'd lose their babies.

"Good, good, Anna? She say you good man," the woman cackled.

For her services, she charged two dollars and a bottle of Early's Sweet.

Then the old colored woman walked across the dirt path to Mrs. Meche's shop.

When the shades of the shop were drawn down, Early sent both Polly and Molly over to help Mrs. Meche. It was the neighborly thing to do, and both girls needed to see what they would be going through in a few months.

They were not back in the morning, so Early went and cared for their animals and even began cooking their breakfast.

Both girls entered, exhausted, and a little pale.

"Well, what she have her?" Early asked after both girls kissed him.

"Baby girl and she going name it Sarah Ann," Polly told him.

"Even though we said Polly or Molly be a fine name," Molly agreed.

"Still happy you in the family way?" Early asked.

"Yeah," both girls agreed.

"Now, I done took care of them animals; you get you some sleep, but you ain't sleeping through dinner, hear?' Early said, getting to his feet.

They lay down on the big bed and both girls were sound asleep in a moment.

At ten thirty, Polly woke and went downstairs.

"What we got for dinner?" she asked, opening the door to the ice box.

"Take that flank steak; we got that onion, right?" Early suggested.

"Molly woke when she smelled the meat cooking and went out to see her sister hard at work.

"I'm fixing make some biscuits," she said and Polly looked up, surprised.

"You sure you ready for biscuits?" Polly asked as Molly got out the flour.

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure; ain't nothing to it," Molly sniffed.

As the oven heated, Molly put on her shoes and went downstairs.

"Daddy, need you come see," she called from the rear door.

Early pulled down the shade, locked the door and stepped into the cool Spring chill. He walked briskly up the stairs and let his breath out when he entered the warmth of the kitchen.

"What you need?" he asked, playfully patting Polly's buttocks as he walked past the red head.

Making us some biscuits, need us a timer," Molly said, blushing hotly.

Polly looked on in shock as Early sat in the large chair in the parlor and worked his erect penis through the opening of his trousers.

Molly dropped the biscuits onto the greased tray, slid them into the oven, and then walked into the parlor, raising the hem of her dress.

"Oh!" Molly shuddered as the thick cock slid into her wetness.

For a long moment both father and daughter sat still, relishing the feeling. Then Molly looked up into his warm eyes, smiled, and raised herself up for a kiss.

Early fondled Molly's large breasts through her dress and cursed that she was wearing a woolen shift because of the chill.

Ten minutes after sitting down Molly let out a small shriek of orgasm. A moment later, Early groaned as he spent deeply into his daughter's pussy.

""Thanks Daddy, you a good timer yeah," Molly sighed happily, wiggled off of his lap and kissed him.

She pulled the golden brown biscuits out and quickly pulled them off the sizzling hot baking tray onto a platter.

"Welcome, child," Early mumbled, energy drained.

Both Early and Molly praised the biscuits, and the flank steak. Polly didn't praise either food, just sullenly ate. If she had not been so hungry, she would have spitefully refused any of the flaky biscuits. But Polly was hungry; ravenous in fact.

Then Early made a plate of the leftover steak, rice and gravy, and three biscuits and handed that plate to Molly.

"Need go give this to Mrs. Meche and see she need anything," he told the girl.

When Molly ran out, Early grabbed his unhappy red head and pulled her into his lap.

"You put that lip out any more, I use it put my hat on," he teased her.

"It ain't right no," Polly grumbled as she snuggled against him.

"Baby girl, we family," Early explained. "Everything else? It come and go, but you always going need your sister and she always going need you. And right now? Yeah, she need me too, but that going go away sooner or later."

"But I always need you," Polly mumbled, rubbing his chest with her small hand.

"And I always need you," he assured her.

Then, even though they didn't have biscuits to time, she raised her dress and he entered her.

"Ooh, that Sarah Ann?" Molly told Polly when she finally came back into the house. "You think she all ugly this morning? She even uglier now!"

"What you expect?" Polly giggled. "Look at her momma!"

"My baby going be pretty," Molly smugly declared.

"And mine be even prettier," Polly declared.

Early drove out to speak with Father James O'Toole, bringing along some bacon, some corned beef, and a few half-gallon bottles of whiskey.

"Mr. Chopin, you sure you not Irish?" Father James asked as he sipped the fine whiskey.

"Positive," Early laughed.

After losing a game of chess to the good father, Early got to the point of his visit.

"Mrs. Meche, who is widowed..." Early said.

"I remember, I buried her husband," the priest interrupted.

"...Just gave birth to their first child; beautiful baby girl named Sarah Ann Meche," Early continued and refilled his and the priest's glasses.

"Well now, the good man's has been deceased for..." Father O'Toole mused.

"Truly a miracle," Early said and put a twenty dollar gold coin on the table.

"I'm inclined to say it is," the priest agreed, pocketing the coin.

The local economy, supported mostly by agriculture, was quite depressed. What few manufacturing endeavors had been around had closed down shortly after the Wall Street fiasco. That twenty dollar coin was a substantial amount of money to the good Father and to the parish of St. Elizabeth Church.

"Now, my Molly?" Early said, taking out two more coins, sliding them over. "She in the family way, even after losing her husband."

"That was a tragedy," the priest conceded. "He was a good man."

"And she having her some twins," Early said. "But little like she is? She asking her sister carry one for her."

"And her sister's a good girl, help her sister out like that," the priest agreed, pocketing the two coins.

"So, when Mrs. Meche bring that baby here next Sunday?" Early asked, getting to his feet.

"We'll be baptizing Sarah Ann Meche," Father O'Toole agreed and poured another glass of Early's Finest.

"And then when Molly..." Early persisted.

"We'll be baptizing her children into St. Elizabeth's Parish," the man said and smiled as he savored the whiskey.

"Thank you, Father," Early said.

(Since most babies were born at home in the early part of the century, very few live births were recorded with birth certificates. In lieu of those official documents, baptismal records were often utilized to document a child's birth. Therefore, baptism was a very important event. Being a child conceived and born out of wedlock, Sarah Ann Meche should have been denied this rite by Father O'Toole and St. Elizabeth Church. Molly's child, conceived during her marriage to Sam Davis would have full rights and privileges to baptism, but Polly's child would have been denied a church baptism.)

That night, as he and Polly lay in post-coital bliss, Early mumbled what he had worked out with Father O'Toole.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,083 Followers