100% Pure Sex Ch. 03

Story Info
A blast from the past - the adventures continue back at home.
16.7k words
4.49
51k
26

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/04/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A big thank you to those who like the stories and send feedback. I must confess that it's rather hilarious to read the comments left here sometimes. Anything from "six stars" and "more please!" to "mindless garbage" and "wrong category". Nevertheless, I thank you for sharing your opinions!

A warning though for anyone sharing that last sentiment (but really, I ask you, what other category would have been more appropriate for Ch 1 or 2 than Loving Wives?) - this chapter does morph into lesbian and group sex as it goes along...

*****

"Bonjour, Susan,"

It was enough to set her heart pounding, the color rushing up into her face.

It had been over a year since she had heard that voice, yet those 2 words were enough for her to identify the caller immediately.

Susan's mind raced as the voicemail message continued to play on. She was aware that she needed to sit down and groped unsuccessfully behind her for the chair that was somewhere nearby.

She was missing the message - something about being sorry for something. Frustrated, she gave up, put her mobile phone down on her desk and finally located the chair. She sat down heavily and tried to calm her racing, and somewhat panicked, thoughts.

Best to hear the message properly, she realized. Don't jump to any conclusions. Drawing a deep breath, Susan picked up her phone and pressed the number to replay the recording.

Bonjour, Susan!

This is someone you thought you'd probably never hear from again. Though I hope you won't have forgotten me!

I'm very sorry to ring you like this. I know I promised what we did in France would stay there. But I'm coming to Sydney next month, just for one night, and the truth is I'd love to see you again. Perhaps we could meet for lunch?

I don't how how things are on the home front for you. If you'd prefer to be discrete about it, I've taken the liberty to provide an excuse for you. You should receive in the mail an invitation to a conference at the hotel I am staying at.

I think that should suffice.

Au revoir for now.

Even then Susan had to play it back another time to make sure she had heard everything right. And then yet again to try to analyze it for nuances.

What did Julien mean by all this? Was this truly just an innocent catch-up? A simple lunch invitation? Why the opportunity for subterfuge in that case? Would she really try to conceal an innocuous meal get-together?

Given that it was Julien, she probably would have to! Matt would be highly suspicious of the motivations of both parties. And fair enough too - after all, why hadn't he been invited along too? And what about Clara, Julien's vixen wife? Was she also coming out to Australia from France?

Susan's mind raced through all the possibilities. The house was silent but for a clock ticking nearby in the kitchen, its beat so much slower than her own thumping heart.

It was just the sort of dilemma that Susan had been dreading this past year or so. Or at least she told herself that such an invitation would be dreaded. She was all too aware that a certain part of her thrilled to the idea. Every so often, the thought of something like this happening would well up and form the core of a dark fantasy. One which led to certain amount of guilt when it was over - but only after several intense and breathlessly satisfying climaxes first...

********************

There was no conference invitation in the mail that day. Nor the next. Nor the day after that. Susan began to wonder whether the whole thing was some weird ruse.

She had deleted the voicemail straight away after those initial listenings. She had practically jumped a very appreciative Matt when he arrived home from work that first day. The next he had been out late with his work, and Susan had brought herself off before dinner, then chosen to eat her meal naked. Eventually she had resorted to an old vibrator she hadn't used in years, all the while trying resolutely not to think of Julien.

It was hard though. That monster cock for a start. It really was straight out of some extreme porn film! And that black, muscular body. And things he did with his hands. And his stamina and control!

The excitement of extra-martial sex had been tremendous. The agony of the flirtation that had spiralled quickly from innocent to provocative, and had built to an unsustainable pressure. Then the sweet, sweet blessed release that had come from finally giving in and letting Julien have his way.

Or letting herself have her own way, Susan reflected. It had been as much about giving in to her desires as well. Susan had given up ever trying to accurately recount the number of orgasms she had experienced over those 2 or 3 days with him.

And yet, as Julien himself had so persuasively foretold, her relationship with Matt was stronger now than ever. And her sex life with Matt continued to be great. Certainly it had flagged a little prior to their time in France, but it was better than ever now.

In fact, things really were just fine at present. She had absolutely no need for such a naughty rendezvous - if in fact that was what Julien was planning. Knowing him though, surely that was exactly what he he had in mind! Though there continued to be nothing from him in the mail.

Susan began to hope that perhaps nothing would arrive after all. Then the decision would be taken out of her hands. Julien could remain just what he had been for the past 12 months - a fond memory of someone who had re-invigorated her relationship with Matt, and a source of some very erotic memories and fantasies.

********************

The emotional shock receded over the next few days. Susan was surprised, and displeased, at just how much his message had affected her. After all, she had pretty much determined to live life as though nothing of consequence had happened back there in France. What happens on holidays...

At the time, the days straight after they had left Clara and Julien were a whirlwind of travel - trying to connect trains with flights, and vice versa. Plus a quick drop-in visit with Matt's aunt in Lyon. There hadn't been much of an opportunity to debrief about what had gone on.

Susan had no idea that Matt had been privy to so many of her sexual exploits with Julien. On his part, he was reluctant to bring the subject up, because "officially" he knew nothing about them. Even though Matt was bursting to talk about it all, and discuss the implications for their future, Susan didn't mention it at all in those early days following. They were both sexually super-charged though - that much was obvious. They would jump each other at the slightest chance of any privacy. Susan even consented to giving Matt a blow-job during the overnight leg of one of the flights back to Australia.

But she continued to choose not to openly acknowledge or share what had happened. Partly this was because as time went by, she felt more and more guilty about what she had done.

She didn't regret it - oh, no! Not in the slightest. Though she did think that perhaps she ought to feel some regret - but that wasn't quite the same thing.

Ironically, if Susan had known that Matt knew all about it, then coming clean would have been easier. But for his part, he felt Susan could get extremely offended to think he had known about it all along and never told her.

And so it went on. And of course the longer things went without sharing the truth, the harder it became to break the ice, or be the first one to bring it up. And so it had continued. Their thoughts and deeds and desires left unspoken between them.

But now, finally, just as Susan had begun to think the message from Julien was all some sort of mistake, she received the package.

It wasn't large. Nor did it have any foreign markings, and it had local Aussie stamps on the outside. But Susan suspected it was from Julien from the first. It felt unusually soft and pliable. Inside was the promised mock "invitation" - looking all very professional - as well as a lacy white thong. Clipped to it was a note that said "Wear this - for old times sake!".

Susan blushed and thrust them to the back of her underwear drawer. But she clipped the invitation to the fridge. And fucked Matt's brains out twice that evening.

********************

Three weeks later, Susan sat fidgeting with her napkin at a table at the hotel Julien had mentioned. She was 15 minutes early but still, since Julien had said he was staying at this hotel, she had expected he might be there already waiting for her.

Perhaps he thought she might not come. Even that very morning Susan had been unsure herself of her own mind. Part of her wanted to go and meet him. The thrill of the forbidden, the clandestine, was so intoxicating. But then again, maybe it was all above board and no hanky-panky was intended. Susan knew herself well enough to realise that a part of her would be disappointed if that were so.

The other part wanted him to flatter her. She wanted to desired. But she also wanted to see if she could resist his charms. The only way to know if she had the will to resist him was to actually be placed in that very situation of temptation.

She squirmed nervously in her seat. She rarely ever wore a thong, and she was well aware of it as she sat there. Sitting alone at the table, she suddenly felt rather foolish. What on earth was she doing here? Why hadn't she just ignored the message and the note?

She glanced around, half looking for Julien and half making sure there wasn't anyone else in the dining room who might recognize her. The mundane chatter of other patrons, the tinkling of cutlery and glasses - the very ordinariness of everything around her took the wind out of her sails. She was tempted to quickly get up and leave before Julien had even arrived.

My life is quite good the way it is, she reflected. Why did I agree to all this silly subterfuge?

You know jolly well why you agreed to it, another part of her mind answered, and flashed up images of that first time when Julien had seduced her. And several follow up images of her and Julien fucking on the boat.

But I don't need it, she argued.

Yes - but you want it!

Well, I shouldn't! her rational mind countered. I don't need complications like this in my life.

But it wouldn't be much of a complication, her desire continued to soothe. Just a quick rendezvous. Nothing more. Anyway, he may not be planning anything like that. Says more about what you want than what he wants!

She snorted at that thought then, embarrassed, turned it into a kind of cough. And then she saw him.

He strode quickly through the other tables as Susan quickly tried to recover her composure and calm her beating heart. Breathe slowly, she told herself. Julien loomed up next to her table. She stood up as he arrived. He kissed her on one cheek, then the other, then the first one again.

"Bonjour, cherie." Susan trembled slightly just to year his voice again. She willed herself to stay cool.

"Bonjour, Julien." The words can out less clearly than she would have liked given that her mouth had gone a bit dry.

He smiled warmly. "Sit, please. Have you been here long?"

"A few minutes," she replied, sitting herself down and placing her trembling hands in her lap. "I took the train and it actually came on time for once."

"Ah, the troubles of public transport - they are the same everywhere." Julien paused and held out his hands across the table. Susan reluctantly brought hers out from her lap to place them in his. "I must say you look even more ravishing than I remember."

Susan blushed but ironically she felt calmer inside. I knew it, she thought. He's just trying to get into my pants again. Aloud she said, "You haven't changed - as charming as ever." Yes, charming with a physique to drool over. It was going to be worth coming here just to gawk at him for a whole meal.

But those moments alone before he had arrived had swung her mind finally. She thought she had better put her foot down at the very start, or it might be too late afterwards. Better make her intentions clear from the outset, so as not to lead him on under false pretences.

"I'm not going to have sex with you," she announced abruptly. Julien nearly choked on his water, but he smiled.

"Cherie, don't go making rash promises." He glanced around the dining room. "I'm sure the other hotel guests will be glad to eat their lunch in peace." Susan blushed at his insinuation she had been referring to right here and now. "Come now, set your mind at ease, I've invited you for a meal, non?"

Susan relaxed a little. Well, at least she'd said it now. There followed a ridiculously pleasant lunch. The food was delicious - though Susan found she paid little heed to it. She was surprised at how comfortable it was between them. She had wondered if it might be a very awkward meal with long silences. But Julien really was charming. Witty and funny at times too.

Towards the end of the meal, Susan finally remembered to ask about Clara. She was out here with him after all, but had wanted to visit the Opera House and do some shopping. At least that was the official explanation for her absence at the hotel. Plausible but oh so convenient! Julien had had some business meetings in Melbourne during the past week. The two of them had just the one night in Sydney before flying back to Europe tomorrow.

Throughout the meal Julien had not given any hint that he might want something more than just a lunch catch-up. But as the meal came closer to its end, Susan found her pulse rate rising again in anticipation of what he might try. Would he suggest something further? Would she accept?

Being in his company for a hour had melted a little of her resolve. He had touched her hand just once during the meal, but it had send electric shivers through her. At times, as she looked at him across the table, it was hard not recall him kissing her, licking her...fucking her. She began to feel unsure again. The memories of last year in France were reaching out their tentacles to envelop her, and like Medusa, every time one was thrust back, several more seemed to spring up in it's place. But could she really cheat on Matt again? This time in cold blood, so to speak.

The waiter came to collect the last of their plates and cups. "Clara and I have a top floor penthouse with the most stunning harbor views. Would like to take a tea or coffee up there?"

Damn - he was really not declaring his hand very openly at all. Or was he? Was an invitation to see the sights just an excuse to come up for sex?

Heart pounding, aching to see where this was all leading, Susan nodded her acquiescence. They left the restaurant and crossed the hotel lobby. Susan felt a bit wobbly; part nervousness, part desire. She felt the eyes of the concierge at the desk boring into her, though she realized it might just be her guilty imagination at work. Nevertheless, she didn't dare look at him in case she saw in his face an expression of understanding as he watched the two of them head to the elevators together.

But the whole scene looked so innocent anyway, surely? There was no body contact at all. They could be just friends of the opposite sex, or colleagues perhaps, heading off up to the penthouse suite...together...by themselves...in the middle of the day.

The elevator came and they rode up in silence. Susan was awash with anxiety - afraid that things were not superficially innocent after all, and equally afraid that they were! Deep down she felt an undercurrent of innuendo and expectation, but Julien gave no inkling of anything untoward at all.

In a somewhat dreamlike state, Susan plodded the soft carpet leading from the elevator to the door of the penthouse. Julien used the access key and swung open the door. Her mouth dropped open at the stunning vista ahead of her. She walked in, mesmerized by the huge windows which looked over the harbor, taking in the Opera House, the Harbour Bridge, and so much more.

"Wow," she breathed. Without thinking, she went forward and sat on a couch facing the floor-to-ceiling windows and gawped. "You weren't joking.This is incredible! I've lived here all my life, but I've never got to see such a view!"

Julien walked over to the window - about two meters away, then turned to face her. Susan's eyes, being at crotch level, noticed the huge bulge in his pants. Her mouth went dry, and the stunning harbor views were suddenly forgotten, as memories from France again flooded through her.

Her mind was instantly away with visions of the past. Oh yes, she knew exactly what was cooped up inside those pants! She smiled as she remembered how he seduced her and how she had ridden him for the very first time. How she could barely get her dainty fingers around his girth. How warm and hard and throbbing and tender and delicious was his manhood. God, was ever a man so blessedly endowed!

Julien's voice broke into her reverie, and she snapped her eyes up to his face guiltily. "I still think about our time together a lot?" he said quietly. "Do you?"

Susan's mind swirled. Of course I do! she wanted to scream, but she only nodded mutely.

He smiled. "I hope they are fond memories?"

Susan's mouth went dry. She couldn't speak to answer if she'd wanted to. His smile broadened further. Slowly, deliberately, both his hands moved down towards his groin. Susan watched, mesmerized. He unzipped his fly and unbuckled his belt in silence. With a sudden, swift movement he pulled his pants and jocks down and his cock sprung free.

Revealed in all its glory, Susan felt as if it truly was an object of worship and adoration.

"Come," he said simply. It was not a command, nor an invitation, and yet it was both. A permission to re-live some wild extra-marital sex, and a confident assertion that Susan would take hold of the opportunity with both hands. Literally!

Susan's eyes were firmly at crotch level. As if under the spell of that bewitching thick, pulsating, magical staff, Susan obediently came crawling across the carpet to him. She came on hands and knees.

And then it began - a blessed release of pent-up passion and lust. She began by adoring his dick with her mouth. Her hands, tiny around his width, grabbed hold of his base as she ran her lips up and down the shaft, planting kisses, moaning as she went. God, how she had missed him! Had missed this!

She cupped his balls in her mouth and softly tugged on them whilst slowly pumping his shaft with her right hand. She felt his hands on her head, caressing her hair, and lust was stoked into full flame.

In that moment she felt as desired as she had ever felt. She felt wicked, seductive, needed. Indeed, somewhat strangely, she felt in control. She was not being seduced - she was going into this quite deliberately. Indeed, her heart had known it from the very start. She was always going to fuck him, or let him fuck her. It didn't matter which.

Or did it? As she slurped on his meat and heard his excited moans, she realized how much trouble he had gone to to set this up. How much he desperately wanted to be with her again. And she decided she would not be just a willing accomplice or plaything, she would be an instigator too. She was going to set the agenda for a bit.

Susan reached out with her left hand, and it snaked behind his ass. She felt him shift his weight slightly, opening his legs a little wider. She withdrew the hand and shoved it down her pants, quickly scooping up the moisture inside her knickers. Returning to his ass, she delved into his crack, her fingers finding his hole. She began to deep-throat him at the same time, taking as much of his penis in her mouth as she could.