100% Pure Sex Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Susan, may I introduce you to Jinx. She will be your instructor for the next hour. She is the finest dancer I've ever seen. Whatever she can't teach you, isn't worth knowing."

Jinx looked neither embarrassed by Riccardo's words, nor did she seem overly flattered either. She just accepted them as fact. She exuded a confidence in herself that said she knew she was hot. She didn't need other people's words to confirm this or not.

She stepped forward and embraced Susan warmly. "Lovely to meet you. You are stunning." Her voice was slightly breathy, and there was a trace of an accent that Susan couldn't immediately place.

Before Susan could stammer out a reply, Riccardo was introducing Jinx to Julien, who greeted her with a very French 3 kisses on the cheek. The sudden flush Susan had felt with Jinx's greeting had begun to fade. She was surprised at the intensity of feeling it had drawn from her. The way Jinx had said those words. The way she had looked at her, first her eyes, then the rest of her body. The warmth of the quick embrace and satin feel of her skin. These all combined to leave Susan momentarily breathless. She had rarely felt such desire before.

And then it was gone, and Jinx was happily chatting, almost flirtatiously with Julien. Susan felt a surge of jealousy, but couldn't decide which of them she felt jealous of!

Jinx turned back to Susan. Taking her firmly by the arm she led her away. "I hope you don't mind the smell backstage. It's quite hot under the lights, and you work up a sweat quite quickly." She lowered her voice, "Plus, often I get so turned on I have to masturbate as soon as I get off stage."

She pushed open a door and held it open. Has Susan brushed past her body to gain access to the room, Jinx added in a low voice. "That's if I haven't come already during the dance," and she gave a little wink. The door led into to a small room that could just as easily be a meeting room as a rehearsal space. Jinx looked around and smiled. "Let's get started shall we?"

********************

Susan checked her appearance for the umpteenth time in the mirror. A peaked police cap topped her golden head, cheekily askew. She was dressed in a short-sleeve police shirt whose button up front was definitely not standard issue. Tight navy hot pants and long black boots completed her ensemble.

She smiled at Jinx in the mirror. Her theme was clearly that of a criminal. She wore a small black beanie on her head, a figure-hugging black and white striped long-sleeve top and black high-heels. She had ditched any skirt or pants though. Fishnet stockings hugged her long legs up to suspenders that connected at mid-thigh and finished at a garter belt. A black g-string completed the outfit.

They had come up with the idea of both dancing together. Jinx had gone through various "stripper moves". At first Susan had been a bit too tense and distracted to take in all of Jinx's instructions. The dancer quickly realized that getting alongside her would be the best idea, and it had immediately helped settle Susan. She felt relieved to have Jinx at her side, helping her through the moves, reminding her, acting as model. It also felt good that she would no longer be the sole focus of everyone's attentions. That made a great deal of difference in her mind. She found she could put the idea of stripping in front of hundreds of strangers out of her mind as she just focussed on the woman beside her.

She could feel a growing chemistry between them. The bumping and grinding, the sexual nature of the moves, the way Jinx got to show off her exquisite curves, the physical contact they were sharing, all had quite an effect on Susan's libido. She began to realize Jinx might not have been joking when she talked of masturbating after a show.

She found herself wondering in what way Jinx masturbated. Did she bring herself off with her fingers each time? Or did she have some favorite toys stashed somewhere close to hand? Or did she just grab and use whoever might have been nearby to relieve those sexual urges?

She looked over again at Jinx's reflection in the mirror. She was staring appreciatively back. "You look hot!" she declared approvingly.

Susan again wondered at her sexual persuasion as she sized her up in the mirror. "I'd say you look hot too, but I'm sure you know it well enough!"

Jinx pursed her lips and arched one eyebrow. "Let's go before I jump you," she declared, taking her by the hand and leading her from the change room.

Heart thumping, Susan followed Jinx through the doorway and onto the stage. She was met by the blinding glare of spotlights and a thumping disco beat. A cheer of approval erupted from many unseen voices. It was uncanny to hear what seemed like a large crowd of people, but not see them at all. Susan managed to not be thrown however, and strutted her way as sexily as she could to join Jinx near front of the circular front stage area.

The music pumped as the two women ground their way through some choreographed moves designed to show off their bodies. The cheering continued, and suddenly Susan was no longer quite as aware of her nerves as she had been. She'd done it. She was doing it! And actually, she was quite liking it!

Jinx moved to the pole and began some contortions, giving the audience a great view of her exposed ass. The catcalls and cheering was louder out here than at the doorway. Far from being embarrassed though, Susan felt the hot blood pump in her veins.

She took her baton and began to run her hands over it in obvious sexual delight. Looking coy she began rubbing it all over her chest, even poking it down her cleavage. She began to gyrate and spin, working the audience and hearing an increase in their cheers as she did so. Emboldened, she rubbed the baton between her legs, arched her back and licked her lips.

She looked over at Jinx who was working a very different phallic object. Up and down the pole, then swinging her body around it. She looked like the seasoned professional stripper that she was.

Susan approached from behind her. It seemed to the audience that Jinx hadn't seen her, facing the front for a few moments and caught up in her own dancing. Susan unclipped the hand-cuffs at her belt, telegraphing her intention to the crowd who yelled in encouragement.

With a sudden move Susan chained Jinx's left hand with the cuffs and then fastened the other end to the pole. Jinx appeared to be shocked and surprised by the move. and struggled to break free. Susan patted the baton against the palm of her left hand menacingly, and Jinx cowered back against the pole, her back to the metal.

Susan ran her baton down the side of Jinx and then up the inside of one of her thighs and down the other, playfully hesitating at her crotch. She dropped the baton to the ground and then lifted Jinx's hands up above her head, her left hand dragging the handcuffs up the pole too. Susan then proceeded to do a "pat down" - or rather, a rub-down really - running her hands down Jinx's arms. She was enjoying getting into the play-acting.

Susan's hands reached Jinx's shirt and then slowly, deliberately, popped each button down her front one by one. She took her time, with Jinx squirming and writhing beneath her touch, looking as if she were torn between wanting to escape but yet enjoying the situation too.

As the last button sprang apart, Susan suddenly pulled back the top revealing Jinx's ample bosom straining inside a black lace bra. Susan ran her hands over Jinx's chest. She felt the soft sheen of sweat on the smooth warm skin: it was getting rather hot under the lights. The music still pumped out a throbbing rhythm and two women swayed and bucked constantly to the beat.

"You sexy bitch," Jinx whispered to her. Susan wasn't sure if it was her way of encouragement, or a way of hotting things up, or what. But Susan felt it. She did feel like a sexy bitch. She moved her body in close now, hands now roaming Jinx's chest freely, running them over and around her bra-covered breasts. Jinx was moaning and sighing, playing up the delight she was feeling. Susan was pretty sure it was no act though. She really gets off on this, Susan thought to herself. She could well believe it because she was feeling more and more turned on too.

She'd never "felt up" a woman like this before and was enjoying it far more than she had expected. The role-play was giving her the permission to explore places she hadn't dared to venture before. Jinx's breasts were large and soft and supple. She suddenly yearned to rip Jinx's bra off and feel them without hindrance.

But that was for later in the show. For now she ran her hands down Jinx's sides, and the cuffed woman turned her back to the crowd. Crouching now, Susan moved to "pat-down" other places too. She ran her hands up one leg and then released the clips of Jinx's suspenders. She rolled it down her leg and took off both it and the sandal on that foot. She repeated the same procedure for the other leg and then moved her hands to Jinx's ass. A thin strip of material covered her crack with glistening bronzed globes of muscle on either side. Jinx thrust backwards from the hips, poking her rear further towards the crowd.

The audience was now barely registering in Susan's mind. She playfully ran her hands over Jinx's ass cheeks. She found herself getting more and more turned on. Jinx had a delicious bottom. It was cute, pert and tight, the skin so smooth - so different to the hairy butt of husband or Julien's slightly rougher rump. Jinx twerked her butt - more for the crowd's sake - but Susan responded too. She kissed both ass cheeks and then mimed licking up along Jinx's butt crack.

She rose to her feet and unlocked the hand cuffs. Now free and dressed only in bra and thong, Jinx moved to even up the clothing stakes. She removed Susan's cap and threw it into the crowd. She stood behind Susan and, reaching around her, began feeling all over her chest. Susan couldn't keep still if she'd wanted too. She seemed to be twisting to get away from Jinx's clutches but somehow seemed unable to break free. And one by one the buttons on her shirt were being released.

With a tug, the shirt was pulled back but only half-way. It still partly wrapped around her middle but had the effect of pinioning her arms to her sides whilst exposing her bosom. She wore the identical bra to Jinx, who now backed her up against the pole and began to ravish her. Her hands played over her hair, her face, her chest. Jinx bent her head and kissed several parts of Susan's breast that weren't covered by her bra.

"God, you're delicious," Jinx muttered and Susan felt like swooning. She was sweating from the lights and the constant movement was making her pant. Or was that her own sexual desire? Susan looked down to watch Jinx plant kisses on her; her lips so red and full. She suddenly wanted those lips to be on her nipples. She could feel they were tight and hard under her bra. More than anything she wanted to rip that bra off and pull Jinx's mouth down to cover her tits, suckling and nibbling them.

Jinx moved away though and, as rehearsed, it was Susan's turn to turn around and display her ass to the crowd. She was virtually oblivious to them by now. Even Julien had been thrust from her mind. She was totally focussed on Jinx. The dancer crouched down and began fondling Susan's ass. Susan wriggled and gyrated seductively to the music. Jinx thumbed the elastic waist of the hot pants and began to slide them further and further down, one side at a time.

Soon her whole butt was exposed, and it was revealed that she too was also wearing a thong to match Jinx. Her hot lips were now at Susan's bottom, planting kisses at random places and fondling her at the same time.

Jinx rose to her feet and the two women turned as one to face each other. As Jinx drew her close, the two of them made as if to kiss one another, but just stopped agonisingly short. Their breasts were almost touching, their hands on each others hips as they swayed.

Jinx turned to nibble Susan's ear. "I want you," she whispered huskily. Susan suddenly felt for the first time ever, that she really possibly could have sex with another woman. With such a straight upbringing it had just never been on her radar before. But here, tonight, in this sexually charged atmosphere, Susan felt that anything might be possible.

She felt Jinx's breasts brush past her own, making her gasp. And then it was time to swivel around and dance back to back. Hands on knees, the two women leaned forward to accentuate their cleavages. For the first time in several minutes, Susan remembered Julien. He must be out there in the crowd somewhere - probably at the front in the middle, she guessed. She remembered that she was putting on a show after all.

After a bit of pelvic thrusting, Susan moved to take a position behind Jinx. The stripper held her own hands in front of her breasts while Susan unclasped her bra. Teasingly she made a show of removing it. She pulled on each end and stretched out her arms, then suddenly whipped it up high and over their heads. A cheer went up, but of course Jinx was still covering them with her hands.

According to their plan, she was supposed to drop her hands and continue the dance, but Jinx began to go off script. She danced provocatively in front of Susan. Susan tried to get her back on track and motioned for her to drop her arms. Jinx shook her head but mouthed a kiss and whispered something Susan didn't quite catch. The meaning was clear enough though: give them a kiss and she will release them. Susan shrugged, happy enough to play along in the moment. She bent her head forward. Jinx shifted her hand slightly to allow her access.

It was all over in a moment. Jinx was at the front of the stage gyrating and showing off her tits to an appreciative crowd. Susan was left with a fleeting memory of her lips touching the soft swell of the first breast and the hard nub of a nipple on the second. She realized that her crotch was soaked and wondered if it was obvious to any onlookers. By then Jinx had taken up a position behind her, and it was time for her to be topless too.

Susan had been dreading this part the most, but now it wasn't the crowd's reaction that made her heart pound, but wondering what Jinx might be playing at. She covered her own breasts with her hands and felt Jinx's soft touch on her back. She felt the hook of her bra being unclasped and then the bra itself being whipped away.

She hadn't deliberately meant to mimic Jinx in leaving her hands covering her breasts, but her mind had been thrown in turmoil, and they hadn't practiced the dance moves so much that it came as second nature to her when her mind went blank. Jinx threw the bra into the crowd and came around to the front, eyeing her chest lustfully. She licked her lips, and Susan realized with a jolt that she wanted her to do the same as she had done before. Hands shaking slightly, she opened them a little way. It was all the encouragement Jinx needed. She dove in with determination.

The shock of Jinx's hot lips surrounding her nipple made Susan gasp. She had momentarily fantasized about this several minutes ago, but the reality took her breath away. Maybe it was the raw desire in the way Jinx went for it. Maybe it was her tongue flicking upwards as her mouth latched onto her breast. Maybe it was those full soft lips caressing her breast. Maybe it was the fact that it was a woman.

Whatever the cause, Susan felt in that upward trajectory toward orgasm. She had never achieved it without some sort of stimulation of her clitoris before, and she knew if she just could touch it now she would explode. Once that thought entered her head, she wanted desperately to act on it.

And perhaps she would have. Perhaps she would have brought herself off on stage in front of hundreds of strangers. Perhaps conservative, shy Susan would have exposed herself as a slutty sex maniac had not the music stopped at that point.

The crowd had no idea of Susan's own internal rhythms. They cheered and yelled at what they felt was a fitting conclusion to the show. But Susan felt only disappointment. And a desperate desire to come.

********************

Dimly Susan was aware of applause and wolf-whistles. Jinx detached herself and turned to acknowledge the accolades. The spotlights were not quite as harsh now, and Susan was still unable to see much beyond a yard or so from the front of the stage. Julien was there though, standing, applauding, smiling. She saw the bulge in his trousers and her desire to be filled flared like a flame inside her. With a few quick steps she reached the edge of the stage - only a foot or so above the lounge floor - and jumped into his waiting arms.

"Take me. Now!" she demanded. And she would have too. If he had dropped his pants right there in front of goodness knows how many people, Susan would have rooted him for all he was worth.

Laughing, Julien turned and guided her naked form through a dimly lit, but appreciative crowd. "Come, ma cherie." She took a few steps, then turned, remembering Jinx. The stage was empty.

Susan allowed herself to be led back towards the door to The Banana Lounge. She felt confused and disappointed. She felt her potential orgasm receding. If she wasn't going to play any further with Jinx, then at least let Julien take her swiftly now, she thought. She wanted to be taken and filled on the spot. Every minute without a meaty cock inside her was a minute wasted as far as she was concerned right now!

A part of Susan's mind was surprised at just how lustful she had been feeling. How achingly turned on she was by doing things she'd never dreamed she might try: exhibiting herself and foreplay with a woman. God - which was hotter?

Before she knew it they were collecting their jackets, and Julien was wrapping her up in her own black woollen coat. In a daze, she passed back up the steps and into a blustery cold night. It was a short walk back to the hotel and Susan remembered nothing of it later. The next clear recollection was the warmth of the hotel lobby, and when the elevator doors closed she quickly shed her coat and it fell in a heap at her feet.

Julien's surprised laugh was interrupted as she mashed her lips desperately into his. Her tongue was pressed inside his mouth and her body pressed hard against him, pushing him back against one of the walls. She tasted alcohol in his mouth. Julien made no protest, his hands tracing her smooth back and then cupping both butt cheeks, pulling her harder against his own aroused member.

The elevator reached their floor and the doors opened. Susan broke free of the kiss and the embrace, and walked off without a backward glance. Again Julien laughed. He stooped to retrieve her coat and followed her. The corridor was empty. He marvelled to himself as he saw her buttocks wriggle as she walked in front of him. All this from the same woman who had protested at lunchtime that she wouldn't be fucking him under any circumstance.

"Luckily one of us still has their room card," he smirked as she waited at the locked hotel room. She didn't answer, but kissed him again. Hard. He returned the kiss, but his mounting passion led him to fumble the card in the direction of the lock.

Soon they were inside. Susan pulled him by his tie, walking backwards in front of him, directing them to the bedroom. They progressed slower than she would have liked, but didn't mind too much since he was shedding shoes, socks and pants as they went.

When they reached the bed, Julien had only his shirt (half-unbuttoned) and tie still on. Susan moved around behind him and pushed him roughly down onto the bed. He twisted so as to land on his back, smiling at her aggression. Susan's eyes were on his meaty cock, all thick and juicy and throbbing. Wetness gleamed over the tip.