100% Pure Sex Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good to see you're ready to service me," she announced. He shifted himself more fully onto the bed as she advanced on him.

Julien smiled. "You - you're like a ...a...a chien in heat."

"A bitch? A bitch in heat?"

"Oui, that's it. I couldn't remember the English word for a moment."

"I'll give you bitch!" she cried, jumping onto the bed on all fours and crawling over his legs to position herself closer to his erection. But before she plunged herself down onto his pole, she leaned forward and grabbed his tie, pulling up on it. "That was fucking amazing!" she almost whispered.

He smiled. "De rien," he said as she grabbed hold of his manhood. She was so wet and ready that despite his girth she slid easily down most of his length in one quick thrust. Maybe she was just adjusting to his size, or maybe it reflected how desperate she was, but he went in easier than any previous fuck session they'd had.

Julien sighed aloud. Both hands planted on his chest, Susan lifted off until the tip was just still inside and then slammed her body down. One of them moaned loudly, Susan wasn't sure which - possibly both. She'd taken his whole length inside her in just two thrusts.

Her eyes were wide and gleaming with desire. "I've never felt so desperate for sex before. Ever!" Without moving up or down, she tightened her grip on him. She felt him pulsate in response.

"I don't know," he grinned. "I can think of a couple of other times."

Susan blushed a little, thinking back to France. Her hips rose and fell, her internal muscles constricting rhythmically as she gyrated on his cock. It glistened as it emerged from within her and squelched as she implanted herself fully on him once more.

"If only I'd known what pushed your buttons earlier," Julien smiled. Susan's face reddened again. She wanted to deny it - to herself even more than to him - but she couldn't.

"That Jinx - she really knows how to turn a man on, doesn't she?" he said, and taking firm hold of her hips he thrust up into her. "Or a woman," he added cheekily.

"Shut up!" she replied, but could barely suppress a smile. Her hands were now placed on his muscular chest, and she began to thrust down herself to meet his upcoming ones.

"You are desperate, aren't you?" Julien sneered. "There's no going back after tonight, you know. No going back to only vanilla sex."

"What...are...you...talking...about?" Susan grunted as she thrusted, but was barely paying attention to what he was saying. She just wanted a hard, deep fucking, and was concentrating on getting it.

Amidst the panting and slapping, another noise was heard. The whirring and clicking of a door lock. It sounded so close that it made Susan pause in her pounding for a moment. Then followed the sound of a door closing shut firmly.

Susan gave a hushed giggle. "That sounded like it could almost be in our room," she said, surprised. But the next moment the smile died on her lips and she froze in place as they heard unmistakeable footsteps coming their way. Susan was too shocked to move and so she just stayed where she was. And so she was straddling Julien, impaled on his cock, when Jinx walked into the bedroom.

"Hi guys," she purred. "Started without me?" Slithering out of her dress, it buckled in a pile at the bottom of her shapely legs. She stepped out of it and approached the bed. She had no bra and was dressed only in the same black thong. She placed a door card onto a nearby low table.

"You took a while," Julien murmured.

Jinx ignored him and addressed Susan, who was, literally, rooted to the spot still. "I thought we could pick up where we left off."

Jinx pulled off her underwear and moved behind Susan, climbing onto the bed behind Susan and straddling Julien's lower legs. Susan felt the warmth of Jinx's body press against her from behind, the swell of her full breasts rubbing against her naked back.

Her mind was swirling. Here was a woman who just minutes ago was pressing all her buttons, taking her into realms of eroticism she had never contemplated before. But to have her suddenly intrude on her private love-making - well, was this what she wanted? Stripping. Lesbian desires. And now a threesome? Really?

She felt Jinx's arms wrap around her body, her hands circling her abdomen with firm smooth strokes. Let it go, part of Susan's mind whispered to herself. Let it happen. Give in to your desires and see where it takes you!

Her desires. They had receded significantly upon the shock of this unexpected intrusion. But Jinx's hands were already coming into contact with Susan's lower breasts as they roamed slowly further and further. She looked down and saw her nipples harden as Jinx's manicured fingers began cupping the undersides of her breasts. Further down, her pubic hair mangled with Julien's as she still sat with his cock buried to the hilt inside her. The flames leaped into life again. She gasped - partly at the ferocity of the wave of desire that engulfed her, and partly because female hands had reached her sensitive areolae for the first time and began to pull on her hard nubs.

Involuntarily Susan started grinding her pelvis down and clenching her pelvic muscles. Julien began some small upthrusts of his own. Jinx pulled harder on her nipples and pressed even further into her back from behind.

Jinx's hot breath was in Susan's ear, "Keep going! That's so sexy." Susan began gyrating even more. Her mind was still in a whirl of disbelief that this was really happening, that she was an active, willing participant in it too, but her body was in no doubt and couldn't help but respond to the pleasure coursing through her being. Her cunt muscles tightened further around Julien's cock.

Seeing a positive reaction, Jinx kept up murmuring in Susan's ear as she rode more forcefully up and down on Julien's dick. "That dance we shared before made me so wet. It made me want to touch myself. Did you want to touch yourself too? Did it make you as wet as it made me?"

Susan couldn't reply, didn't know how to in any case. She felt Jinx's lips on her ear, kissing it, suckling her earlobe, then biting gently on it. She moaned and muttered "Oh fuck!" She placed her hands back onto Julien's chest and really began to ride him with determination.

Jinx's mouth began it's whispering encouragement again. "You're such a sexy woman, Susan. Your nipples are so long and hard. Mine are hard too. Can you feel them?" Susan nodded and breathed out an "Uh, huh," in response.

"Mmmm," muttered Jinx. "I want to play with myself and make myself come. Do you want me to play with you? Do you want to come too? Shall I rub your pussy whilst you're being filled with that hard meat? Do you want to come while you FUCK another man?"

Without waiting for any form of reply, Jinx's right hand left Susan's breast and traveled across the flat of her stomach, inching it's way to her aching clit. Susan wanted to say no. Stay with my tits. Don't go there. It's too much. How could she be doing this? How could she be so powerless to stop it? And how could another woman turn her on like this?

But it was all too late. Jinx's fingers reached her inner folds, so warm and wet. The bliss of that first touch rocked Susan's world. She felt the upsurge of an impending climax. She moaned and thrashed about violently on the bed, bucking her hips to no other rhythm but her growing lust. She took as much of Julien's cock as she could - deeper, harder - as Jinx's fingers strummed her slit.

She was panting and moaning "Oh, oh," over and over in time to her bouncing pelvis. Jinx clearly knew she was going over the edge and let her fingers fly in a furious blur aided by the moistness, playing Susan's clit like a virtuoso.

The intensity of her desire was now off the Richter scale. The "oh's" had dissolved into "no's", though whether she was still in denial about her activity or because she'd never felt such an intense build up before. She wasn't sure herself, but it didn't matter. Both were true.

And even these last thoughts fled as the wave, building all evening, so long denied, now reached a tsunami of power. She felt herself be lifted up to a stupendous height with it's onrush of force before the wave broke over her and she convulsed over and over and over again as she was hit by the most staggering and intense orgasm she'd ever experienced.

********************

Susan awoke late the next morning. Julien lay sprawled naked amidst the tousled sheets of the king size bed. Light netting curtains let in the morning sunlight. It was a clear sunny day, and a passenger jet seemed to be lazily arcing through the sky on its approach to the airport.

She suddenly realized that she and Julien were alone. Jinx had gone. Had she even been there at all, or had that been a dream? Everything was all a bit hazy. She lay quietly for a while as the reminiscences of the previous night cascaded over her. Unconsciously she stroked her body as she tried to remember just what had happened.

She had a pretty clear memory up until that first mind-blowing orgasm. She had noticed in the past that she often had the most intense orgasms whilst something was inside her - usually Matt's cock. Perhaps it was Julien's greater size that made this one so outstanding. Or maybe it was Jinx's fingering. Or maybe the whole build up of the strip show. Or her first threesome. Most likely it was a combination of all of these. Her hands were running over and around her breasts as she tried to remember what had come next.

The next clear memory was of Jinx moving from behind her to around the front. Julien had been rock hard inside her, riding through her orgasm. How does he do that? she wondered, amazed. Jinx had planted herself over his face, her body facing towards Susan and now clearly wanting her own release. Julien had eagerly obliged, lapping her cunt like a thirsty camel.

Jinx had been far too wrapped in her own pleasure to take any other active role. She had only leaned forward towards Susan for support. Susan remembered how her voluptuous breasts came nearer and nearer to her own. She tried to lean her own body forward in the hope that they might touch, but their bodies were just that bit too far apart. But it had allowed Susan to watch Jinx's face as her own pleasure grew.

She almost climaxed again as she watched Jinx writhe in ecstasy, her face flushing, her breath coming in ragged gasps. Susan could hardly think of anything she had ever seen that was more sexy than seeing this woman come hard just centimeters away from her. She'd never witnessed another woman orgasming before - assuming you didn't count porn. The eroticism of another woman coming virtually in her arms would be a cherished memory forever.

Then, somehow, she was off Julien and on her back, legs spread wide. Julien made love to her with his mouth while Jinx sucked and kissed her breasts. Susan closed her eyes while hands and mouths went to work on her, roaming at will. Her previous orgasm had drained her, and she had felt all dreamy and drowsy. Even now the events were still all hazy. She remembered Julien inserting some fingers as he licked her clit. She had clasped Jinx's head hard to her own breast as another climax built.

Just before she came, she felt Julien's thumb run firmly over her anal rosebud. She came again, powerfully. And then... But after that Susan could recall no more.

She took stock of herself physically as her mind searched for further memories. Apart from slightly sore and stiff arm and leg muscles, she felt great. Her nipples were hard (again) - the result of thinking about last night's activities. Her body felt more tingly, more alive, than it had felt for years. Maybe ever. One hand slipped lower. Her pubic hair was all tangled and matted. Her fingers probed her slit. It was warm and wet, and her fingers slipped gleefully down to her opening. Fuck that feels nice! she thought.

Try as she might, she could recall nothing beyond that second orgasm. Had she passed out? Fallen straight asleep? She remembered again Julien's thumb at her anus. She was just contemplating slipping a finger of her own down there - just to explore for any clues as to any further activity in the area, you understand - when Julien began to stir beside her.

Quickly, almost guiltily, Susan whipped her hand out from between her legs. But he hadn't quite woken yet. She rolled towards him, turning on her side to face him and admire his physique. Her left hand ran down his smooth dark back; he felt warm under her touch. She reached further, running her hand down over his pert ass. Suddenly she felt it clench hard, and she looked up to see his brown eyes smiling into hers.

"Don't stop," he murmured. Her left hand still cupping one butt cheek, Susan leaned closer to bring her lips to his, intending for a brief good morning kiss. But his lips were so warm and full, so soft and inviting, that they were lost in each other for the next few minutes, the sweet gentleness of his kiss a marked contrast to some of the frenzied animal fucking they'd been indulging in thus far.

Eventually Susan pulled away. "Good morning," she sighed.

"Bon matin," he replied, then followed her glance over the bedside clock. "Nearly 10am. You slept late. All worn out?"

She punched him gently. "I slept late!" she cried in mock indignation. "What about you?"

"Me? I've already been up. I've been organising breakfast - amongst other things."

Susan cocked an eyebrow to show her disbelief.

"Afterwards I came back to lie next to you. I must have fallen asleep again." He rolled away from her and began to get out of bed. "Come on. Let's go. I have to check out by noon."

Neither of them bothered to dress for breakfast. The heating in the room was just perfect for lounging around naked. Susan thought that it probably was no co-incidence. Julien, she was learning, was a meticulous planner. He had so many things organized away behind the scenes all the time.

And he proved it again as they were finishing off their coffee and pastries.

"I have one last surprise for you, cherie," he announced.

"You're staying another day?" Susan asked hopefully.

"Non. Ma cherie, how I wish that could be so."

"Some new sex position or sex toy you've yet to try on me, then?"

Julien laughed. "No - not that either."

"Well, what then?" Susan demanded.

"That would spoil the surprise, wouldn't it!"

Susan flung a half-eaten chocolate croissant at him which he neatly caught before it hit him in the face. "I'll tell you what. You have a shower and freshen up and then you can find out."

She realized she wouldn't get anything more out of him so she shrugged her acceptance. She did feel like a good, long shower just now in any case. "Fine," she said, pretending to be offended. She disappeared down the corridor to the bathroom, the croissant tossed by Julien at her departing derriere just missing.

The en suite bathroom was large and luxuriously appointed. Susan had showered in here already - twice in fact - but the towels were all fresh and unused. She wondered when they had been changed.

Soon she was in amongst the steaming water. It felt great to be clean to go along with her revitalized feeling body, the water almost seeming to wash away some of the stiffness in her limbs.

She was rinsing her hair, facing away from the shower screen door when she heard it open and sensed a slight change in the air temperature and humidity. Susan smiled to herself. Here comes Julien with the surprise, she thought to herself. She didn't even bother turning around. "Didn't think it would take you long," she said.

There was no spoken reply but soapy hands were placed on her back, gently scrubbing her from the neck down. Susan closed her eyes, enjoying feeling of this touch as it joined the warm spray of water on her body. But something didn't feel quite right. Surely these hands were too small and soft to be Julien's.

She frowned, opened her eyes and swivelled around all in the same moment to see who it was. It was Clara!

Susan was completely taken aback. Too stunned for words, her mouth hung limply open for several seconds. "Turn around again," Clara said, directing Susan's body with her hands. Too surprised to argue Susan obeyed. Clara returned to soaping her back with long fluid strokes.

Without turning Susan whispered, "What are you doing here?".

"Shh," Clara replied, and continued generously lathering her body with suds. Susan was torn between enjoying the sensations and wanting to ask where Matt was and how long she'd been here. But Clara's hands were now reaching under her arms, sudsing up the sides of her breasts.

Fuck it, who cares? Susan thought. It seemed to be her new motto. Just give in and go with the flow. Just as she thought that, she felt Clara's breasts pressing into her back. Her arms were encircling Susan, never dwelling for long in one place, soaping up her tummy, her chest, the valley between her breasts, and finally the perky mounds themselves. Susan leaned back, closing her eyes and sighing, enjoying the delicious sensations.

But Clara kept things moving. She moved back slightly, allowing Susan to rinse off. Then she turned off the water and stepped back through the shower door. Clara was barely wet, having not got right into the shower spray, and she picked up one of the white fluffy towels and began drying Susan.

Again Susan just stood there and enjoyed it. She almost felt a bit detached from her body as Clara methodically towelled her hair, her back, her chest, her arms. The feelings this produced were soothing and relaxing, yet laced with sensuality. How could they not be, given she was receiving it from a naked sexy woman?

Susan felt tingles of desire awaken again. She peeped at Clara's body, trying to be discrete about it. She was tanned and lean. She kept in great shape, her breasts not huge but well-proportioned. And, it was hard to get a clear view, but her pubic region was possibly completely shaven.

Wherever Clara rubbed, Susan's skin prickled and goosebumps spread. She had avoided Susan's breasts and pubic area so far, and trickles of water still ran down her smooth legs. Clara moved her slightly, then lifted at one of Susan's legs, encouraging her to lift it and place the foot on the edge of the bath nearby.

Susan was aware of her clit - tingling already from rising desire and now being exposed slightly as her cunt was spread with opening of her legs. Clara reached for a small fresh hand towel and tossed aside the larger one. Beginning at her foot, she slowly worked her way up Susan's leg. She began to tremble a little as Clara reached her inner thigh. She realized she was inhaling loudly and tried to stop.

Clara moved as far as Susan's inner thigh then stopped. She moved this leg back to the ground, swivelled Susan around and made her raise her other leg, beginning the same drying teasing on the other leg. This time as she reached the inner thigh, Clara stood erect and drew the towel up through her pubes and held it to her mound. The two women stood so close as to almost be touching.

Clara brought her mouth close to Susan's and there they both stood for several agonising seconds. Susan felt the build up of sexual tension with each heartbeat of her hammering chest. Clara parted her lips as if to kiss her, but whispered instead.

"I've wanted you ever since I first saw you."

Susan went all weak at the knees. She felt the flush of desire accelerate through her. But fuelling her own desire was being desired. Clara's words dripped with the raw lust she saw echoed in her hungry eyes.

Now Clara's lips opened again, and this time they were raised to Susan's own. They met passionately, hungrily. The power of desire on both sides being met and welcomed. It was a hungry and frantic kiss - as if they had but one minute left in all eternity to make it count. Their lips locked with such a ferocity and passion that it took Susan's breath away. She was fully aware though of Clara's hot body pressed tightly against hers - their breasts pressing together. Clara's arms were around Susan's body and feverishly pulling her deeper into her embrace. Susan found her arms doing the same thing but savouring the delicate supple smoothness of Clara's back, so much softer and more pliable than any man's.