100% Rated R Stratusfaction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahhhh ohhh damn.... mmmm fuck..." Edge groans as he pounds Trish's wet pussy.

"Ohhhh ohhh fuck.... ohhhhh shit FUCK!" Lita moans as she starts to cum on Trish's rapidly flicking tongue.

"Mmmmmmmm..." Trish Stratus softly moans as she keeps her eyes closes and drags her wet tongue around inside of Lita's soaking pussy, collectively all of the sinful sexpot's juices.

"Ooooo baby.... Trish just got me off... mmm fuck she's a great pussy eater..." Lita moans as he lays on the bed for a few moments as Trish laps up her pussy juices.

"Mmmmm fuck... ohhh yeah that's hot... and good to know..." Edge grunts as he jerks Trish back against him, causing Trish to lift her head up from Lita's wet twat.

"Ohhhhhhh....mmmmm shit..." Trish groans, gritting her teeth and leaning her head back as she rocks back on her knees against Edge's cock as he rapidly spears his shaft into her pussy.

"Mmmmm... oh baby... keep fucking her... I'll be right back..." Lita says as she starts to roll off of the bed.

"All right babe.." Edge grins as he pulls his cock out of Trish's cunt and he turns Trish over onto her back. As Lita picks up her travel bag and walks to the hotel room's bathroom, Edge climbs on top of the bed, kneels between Trish's legs and pushes his cock back into Trish's hot pussy.

"Mmmmmmm....ohhhhhh shit..." Trish groans and her gorgeous back arches as she feels Edge's cock slam back into her tight pussy, this time with him mounted on top of her. Trish wraps her gorgeously smooth and tanned legs around his muscular waist and begins to smoothly work her body against Edge's cock.

"Mmmmm ohhhh yeah... mmmm yeah..." Edge grunts as he pumps his thirteen inch cock in and out of Trish's pussy as she grinds herself against pistoning cock.

Trish presses her pouty lips together as she opens her eyes and glances up at Edge as he thrusts his cock into her pussy, causing her to rock back and forth on the bed. "Ohhhh...mmm you like that Edge?"

"Mmmmm ahhhh fuck yeah... ahhhh awww..." Edge licks his teeth as he drives his entire cock into Trish's pussy as she raises herself to match his thrusts. Meanwhile, Lita is peeking out of the bathroom and has a mischievous smirk on her face.

Trish bites down on her bottom lip and places her hands onto Edge's tanned, muscular arms as she moves smoothly with Edge as he deeply spears his cock into her pussy. "Ohhhhhh...ohhhh shit..." Trish moans.

"Ohhhhh baby.... Trish... I got a surprise for you..." Lita smirks as she starts to walk out of the bathroom. Edge and Trish both look over at Lita and Edge's jaw drops opens as he sees that Lita is wearing a two-strap style strap on dildo that has a very thick purple twelve inch shaft.

"Fuck!" Edge simply says as Lita walks over to the bed so that he and Trish can get a good look at it.

Trish narrows her eyes as she sees Lita approaching her with the stiff, long shafted strap-on dildo. "You sick bitch..."

"What? Purple not your favorite color?" Lita asks with a smirk before saying, "Edge... baby... can you turn over... I want to see how she sucks my 'dick'..." Lita laughs a bit as she strokes her dildo.

Edge licks his teeth, "Fucking hot..." Edge says as he turns over to lay on the bed while pulling Trish with him so that she's on top of his thirteen inch cock.

"Get away from me with that!" Trish says as she is now mounted on top of Edge's cock, his hands placed firmly on her gorgeously curved hips, keeping her settled on his cock as Lita climbs onto the bed.

"Oh what's wrong? Afraid of a little plastic?" Lita smirks as she carefully stands up on the bed before she steps over Edge's head.

"Ahhhh shit... mmm fuck..." Edge groans as he holds onto Trish's hips as he thrusts his cock up into her pussy while he looks up to see Lita grab Trish's blond hair as she pushes the head her purple dildo against Trish's moist pouty lips.

"Mmmmmmm!" Trish moans as her pouty lips are forced open with the head of the plastic strap-on dildo and the dildo that Lita is wearing enters the mouth of Trish Stratus.

"Oh yeah Trish show me how you suck dick... and don't worry baby... this dildo is only fatter than Edge's... so I know you can swallow it!" Lita laughs as she flips her red hair back as she starts to move her hips to pump the dildo in and out of Trish's mouth.

"Ohhhh sweet.... mmmm..." Edge moans as he places his hands on Trish's juicy ass cheeks as he eagerly pumps his cock up into her pussy.

"Mmmmmmm...mmmmm" Trish moans with her pouty lips wraps firmly around the dildo worn by Lita as her blond haired head starts to smoothly bob on it, while her gorgeously tanned body bounces up and down on Edge's cock, smoothly riding the Rated R Superstar.

"Mmmmm ohhh that is so hot... damn you look so good sucking dick Trish..." Lita laughs as Trish bobs her head smoothly on her thick foot long purple dildo. Edge squeezes Trish's ass cheeks as she bounces on his long hard shaft..

"Mmmmmm! Mmmmmm!" Trish moans loudly around the dildo as Lita pushes her hips forward, forcing the dildo deeper into Trish's mouth while her body rocks back on Edge's cock, grinding perfectly on his shaft.

"Ahhhh damn.... mmmm fuck this is hot to watch..." Edge grunts as he looks up to see Lita pushing the dildo deeper into Trish's mouth until Trish is deep throating all twelve inches.

"Yeah bitch... swallow 'my dick'..." Lita laughs as she slides her fingers through Trish's blond hair as Trish rocks on Edge's thrusting cock.

"Mmmmmmmm! Gahhhhhhh..." Trish groans and gags on the tip of the dildo as Lita forces it deeply into her mouth, while she bounces rapidly on Edge's Rated R cock as he deeply spears his cock upward.

Lita licks her lips, "Oh that is so hot..." Lita smirks as she pulls her saliva-covered dildo out of Trish's mouth.

"I'll say.... damn...." Edge moans as Trish bounces on his huge cock. Trish slowly opens her eyes and glares up at Lita, seeing the saliva dripping from the strap-on dildo, as she rocks forward on Edge's cock.

"Mmmm I should've totally done this to you years ago..." Lita smirks down at Trish before she carefully walks on the bed and kneels behind her. Trish looks over her shoulder to see what her redheaded rival is going to do just as Lita places her hands on Trish's juicy round ass cheeks.

"Oh you bitch! You better not!" Trish grits her teeth as she glares back at her rival, while Edge keeps his hands onto her gorgeously curved hips.

"Do it baby..." Edge smirks as he slows down his thrusts before he moves his hands up to Trish's large juicy tits.

"Always said you were a tight ass... I wonder if it's true..." Lita smirks as she spreads Trish's ass cheeks apart and shoves her dildo into Trish's asshole.

"Ohhhhhhh! You fucking bitch...." Trish groans and lowers her head as she smoothly moves her hands against Edge's tanned and muscular chest as she feels her asshole stretching for the thick dildo worn by Lita.

"Ooooo fuck... mmmm damn Trish your ass can sure take a big dick..." Lita laughs as she starts to thrust her strap on dildo in and out of Trish's asshole.

"Ohhhh yeah fuck her ass baby..." Edge moans as he gropes Trish's tits as she grinds her pussy on his cock thanks to Lita's surprisingly firm thrusts.

"Ohhhhhhh...ohhhhh fuck...." Trish groans and closes her eyes as her fingernails lightly rake against Edge's muscular chest as she sharply rocks forward on Edge's cock inside of her pussy as Lita firmly rams the strap-on dildo into her tight ass.

"Mmmm fuck yeah.... ohhh yeah... ride my fucking cock..." Edge moans as Trish rocks back and forth on his cock. Lita lightly digs her fingernails into Trish's tanned ass cheeks as she pounds her ass with the foot long twelve inch dildo.

"Ohhhhhhh...ohhhhhhh!" Trish moans and leans her head back as her body sharply rocks between Edge and Lita as the two deeply penetrate her ass and pussy, one with an actual cock and the other with a strap-on.

"Ohhh yeah Trish you like how I fuck your big juicy ass?" Lita asks as she reaches around Trish to grab her large tits while she slams her dildo deeply into Trish's ass as Edge lifts Trish up off of his thirteen inch dick.

"Ohhhhhhh...." Trish groans as she leans back slightly as Lita gropes her large and juicy tits from behind as her juicy ass is deeply rammed by Lita's strap-on.

"Mmmm fuck I can see while guys like to fuck your hot ass..." Lita smirks as she slowly pulls her strap on dildo out of Trish's ass while she gropes Trish's tits. Edge meanwhile lifts Trish's right leg up and scoots out from under the smoking hot blond haired Diva.

"Hey babe... you lay down so Trish can ride you..." Edge smirks as he sits up on his knees.

"Mmmm baby I love that idea!" Lita licks her lips before she lets go of Trish's tits and lays down on the bed, with her large purple strap on dildo pointing upward.

"Get on her Trish..." Edge says while licking his teeth.

Trish turns her head and glances back at Edge with a disgusted look on her face "No... that's disgusting!" Trish replies and shakes her head.

"Make her baby!" Lita says as she grabs a pillow to put under her own head. Edge smirks at Trish before he grabs her body and forces her to straddle Lita.

Trish grits her teeth as she struggles slightly against Edge as he places her firmly on Lita's strap-on dildo. "Ohhhhhhhh fuck!" Trish moans as the thick dildo stretches her pussy as she is lower completely down.

"Ohhhh yeah ohhh Trish looks so fucking hot on top of me..." Lita laughs as she puts her hands on Trish's large tits as Edge forces Trish all the way down onto her extremely thick twelve inch plastic dildo.

"Ohhhhhhh...." Trish moans loudly as she places her hands down onto Lita's juicy, large tits as she starts to bounce on the strap-on that is deeply inside of her pussy.

Lita smirks, "Not so disgusting now right bitch?" Lita says as Trish rubs her large tits as she rides her strap on. Edge moves behind Trish and smoothly pushes his cock into Trish's asshole that has been stretched out earlier by Lita.

"Damn... you really fucked her ass..." Edge says to Lita as he sees how easily his cock enters Trish's asshole.

"Ohhhhhhhh...ohhhhhh..." Trish grits her teeth and bounces rapidly on the strap-on Lita is wearing as Edge pumps his cock into her juicy ass from behind.

"Ahhhh yeah... ahhhh fuck... mmmmm damn..." Edge grunts as he spears Trish's ass with quick hard thrusts as he slides his hands over her ass cheeks. Lita moves her hands up to Trish's large tits and starts to grope them as Trish rocks back and forth on her large thick dildo.

"Ohhhhhhhh...ohhhh shit..." Trish moans and licks her lips as she rapidly lowers on Lita's strap-on, while Edge continues to firmly spear his cock into her juicy ass from behind.

"Ohhh mmm yeah ride my 'dick' Trish..." Lita moans as she thrusts her dildo up into Trish's pussy while she gropes Trish's tits. Edge places his hands on Trish's shoulders as he slams his cock balls deep into her ass.

"Ohhhhhhh...ohhhhhh!" Trish moans loudly as she begins to suddenly cum on Lita's strap-on, while slowly rocking back against Edge's cock in her ass.

"Ahhh ohhh baby cum on my fat fucking 'dick'...." Lita moans as Trish's juices drip down her strap on dildo and onto her thighs. Edge grits his teeth as he keeps pumping his cock into Trish's ass as his cock starts to throb. Trish licks her pouty and moist lips as she turns her head and glances back at Edge as she rocks back smoothly on Lita's strap-on as she guides her gorgeous ass back against Edge's Rated R cock.

"Mmmm fuck....ohhh shit..." Edge grunts as he pulls his throbbing thirteen inch cock out of Trish's asshole, "Who fucking wants it..." Edge asks as he moves next to Trish and Lita.

Lita narrows her sinful, seductive eyes and smirks up at Edge as Trish remain mounted on her strap-on dildo. "Mmmm baby I fucking want it..." Lita says as she leans her head up toward Edge's throbbing shaft.

"No...I want it..." Trish says as she leans her head down toward Edge's throbbing cock as well.

"Fucking sweet..." Edge licks his teeth as he starts to stroke his throbbing cock as both Lita and Trish stick their tongue out lick the bottom and top sides of his pulsating cock. Lita slyly guides her wet tongue along Edge's shaft, occasionally brushing her tongue against Trish's tongue, as she too works her wet tongue along his throbbing cock.

"Ahhhh.... awww.... fuck..." Edge moans as he pumps his hand swiftly on his cock until he starts to cum

"Mmmmmm....ohhhhh yeah baby..." Lita moans and guides her tongue to Edge's piss-slit as his warm, thick cum sprays out of his shaft and onto her face. Meanwhile, Trish Stratus is playfully flicking her tongue against Edge's swollen ballsack, while she lightly rocks on Lita's strap-on.

"Ahhh ohhh fuck.... get some of my jizz too Trish... mmmm fuck..." Edge moans as he keeps stroking his cock as more cum shoots onto Lita's face. Trish lifts her blond haired head from Edge's swollen ballsack and turns to face the sinful Lita before she leans in and sensually drags her tongue against Lita's face to collect Edge's cum.

"Oh fuck that is so hot..." Edge licks his teeth as he finishes cumming while he watches Trish lap up cum from Lita's face. When Trish's tongue comes near Lita's lips, Edge gets a huge smile on his face when he sees the two Divas flick their tongues against one another.

"Mmmmmm..." Lita moans as she slaps her tongue against Trish's tongue as the blond Diva works on cleaning Edge's cum off of Lita's face.

Edge drops down on the bed and smirks, "So.... who's up for room service?" Edge asks which gets both Trish and Lita to look at him.

Lita slyly smirks and raises an eyebrow at Edge "If the waiter if hot...can we keep him?" Lita asks with a wicked laugh.

Trish presses her lips together as she sits up on the bed "You guys are disgusting..."

"You just got the fucking of a life time, enjoyed it... and we're disgusting? What does that make you?" Edge asks Trish as Lita starts to take off the strap-on.

Trish blushes a bit and lowers her head with a laugh "Well...ummm..."

Lita smirks and tosses her fiery red hair back and then laughs "Babe...she just loves being sleazy..."

Edge licks his teeth, "That's good enough for me...."

-END-

12