100 Years in Purgatory Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the hell is it with me and this sudden urge to sniff dirty panties?" I asked myself.

Fortunately I was brought out of my haze by the sight of Gabie and Bobby Ray's nude bodies entwined as they laid on her bed kissing and caressing each other. Gabie had given Bobby Ray two E D pills and a glass of Charlie's favorite wine. Bobby Ray was sporting an erection that was as hard as a tax collector's heart.

After a few moments Gabie broke their embrace to admire the cock she'd been stroking. She shook her head and whistled as she took a moment to admire its dimensions. It was easily eight inches long by two and a quarter inches thick. "Bobby Ray and Charlie are alike in a lot a ways, but the size of their penis isn't one of them," thought Gabie.

After admiring his member for a bit she rose up on her knees. Now he was lying on his back with Gabie kneeling beside his waist. She wrapped her fingers around his shaft, then leaned forward close enough to his cock to swirl her tongue around its head. After pleasuring the crown, she put as much of it in her mouth as she could. She sucked on it for a minute or two before slapping her face with it. She then rubbed it's head on each of her nipples before laying on her back, spreading her legs wide, and pulling Bobby Ray on top of her.

Charlie might not have had a cock the size of Bobby Ray's schlong, but he knew how Gabie liked to be fucked. So he had Bobby Ray grasp his shaft in his hand and slide the tip of it back and forth along her slit. He mixed in kisses and caresses to her mouth, face neck, and breast until he worked her up to the point she was trembling with anticipation. He then placed the big mushroom head at the entrance to her vagina then jammed it into her pussy to the hilt, in one dominant thrust.

She loved the sensation she received from his sudden intrusion into her nappy dugout. Her eyes were closed, her mouth was open, and she panted each time Charlie directed Bobby Ray to pound into her.

While he was fucking her pussy hard and fast the way she liked it, I was using a couple of my fly hands to vigorously stroke my fly cock.

The stretching of her folds by Bobby Ray's thickness had Gabie hollering and crying out in ecstasy. She was throwing her pussy back at him as he plowed into her. The combination of Bobby Ray's big dick and Charlie's knowledge of her body soon brought her to her first cock induced mind blowing orgasm since Charlie departed from the earth.

Her wails of satisfaction and her thrashing about when she came, set Bobby Ray off. He really hammered that thing of hers hard and fast for a moment before his eyes rolled back, his jaw clenched, and his body went rigid as his cock spewed forth the molten lava from his loins as he busted his own nut.

My fly cock shot its own load of jizz a split second later.

With his passion spent Bobby Ray plopped down on top of Gabie before rolling onto the bed beside her. Charlie then departed from his body.

He and I then returned to my cloud having accomplished our original goal of getting Charlie one more run at Gabie. It just so happened that we had also done a good thing for two good people.

12