101 Reasons Not to Become a OBGYN Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~*~

So, that was my question and answer period. Hope you liked it, and I hope your questions were answered. And believe it or not, this is the end of the second installment of our encyclopedia of reasons on why not to become a Gynecologist.

We have given you more than enough information to keep you as far from our profession as you possibly can get! Now, being a guy, looking at pussy all day every day seems like an alright job. Wouldn't ya think? Yeah... Anyone WOULD, but it's not all roses all the time. And you have read too many accounts to disagree!

As I turn the mic back over to Abigail, Please remember that the ONLY way to have sex is Safely! There are more than enough ways to catch something that you will have for the rest of your life, and Just as Many things to counteract those ways! Wrap it Up Men, And Women! Birth Control is KING Ladies if you aren't ready to start a family... and although we all like to have fun, there are CERTAIN THINGS that shouldn't be inserted CERTAIN PLACES!

I love writing for you all! Stay Safe!

Dr. Marquise M. Kelly, MD.

VI. CLOSURE.

Show me your favorite position and I'll show you how to perform it SAFELY!

Abigail Natasha Henderson, OBGYN, md.

~Post Script~

From the sick mind that has created both, 101 Reasons Why Not to Become a Gynecologist and now this second installment, Even More Reasons Why Not to Become a Gynecologist, also comes this very serious disclosure that asks all my readers to be safe while having sex. I write for enjoyment purposes only, not for you to go and try anything that is listed in my stories.

All of the information on diseases and safe practices have been properly researched, and sited just incase you would like to read up on things yourself. Have fun, and have as much sex as you can as long as you do it safely! It burns calories and makes everyone happy!

Be Safe and God Bless... KEEP READING!

Blackstallion21... (smb2010)

12