12 Days of Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kendra smiled tipsily when she saw Taylor pick up the bottle. "What are you doing?" she asked stupidly. Taylor leaned in and kissed her to silence her; then he nuzzled the tip of the bottle against her silky folds. "Oooh," Kendra moaned.

"You like that baby?" Taylor couldn't contain himself. He was hard as a rock simply from the anticipation. "You like when I fuck you with this bottle?" He pressed the bottle in further, his hand shaking ever so slightly.

Kendra's world was spinning. Yes, she was drunk, but that wasn't the whole reason. A part of her was freaked out when she saw Taylor pick up the bottle – she realized in the back of her mind what he was planning on doing with it. But the other part of her was excited – very excited. She could feel herself becoming wetter and wetter, and she became dizzier and dizzier with desire as Taylor pushed the very tip of the cold rum bottle in and out of her pussy.

The bottle felt different than any feeling she had ever had before. It was narrower than Taylor's penis, and harder; it didn't move and bend with her body as his dick did when it was inside her. If she bucked her hips, the bottle jammed inside her at a different angle, pressing against the back wall of her cunt. If she writhed from side to side, the bottle felt harder and bigger than it was as it stayed still while her moist body moved around it; she felt truly impaled.

"Unngh," Kendra moaned. She had been trying to tell Taylor to go faster, but she couldn't get the words out. She moved her hand down to cover his, trying to guide his hand into a faster pace. But Taylor, interpreting her move as wanting to stop his intrusion of her body, was not ready for his fun to be over just yet. He grabbed her hand and pinned it under her body. Then he forced the bottle into her body as far as it could go.

Kendra gasped, feeling more inches of the cool glass enter her. The rum bottle was now half inside her. Taylor, his brow wrinkled in concentration and his hand still pinning hers to the bed, rotated the bottle inside her. Kendra's pussy walls moistly tried to hold on as the large object within her roughly twisted and turned. "Taylor, I need you," she moaned.

Taylor couldn't take any more. He left the bottle where it was, stripped off all his clothes, and straddled Kendra. He kissed her deeply, and began to toy with her clit as he hovered over her, eliciting more moaning from her. Then, slowly and carefully, Taylor aligned his cock with the rum bottle. He pulled the bottle out of Kendra a bit, held both his penis and the bottle together, and then pushed them both into Kendra's body. Her slippery opening resisted at first, then reluctantly opened to the dual intruder.

Taylor almost came instantly. He had never felt anything so tight before – the huge bottle pressed his cock inside Kendra almost painfully – and the bottle felt cool on his penis compared to his girlfriend's boiling hot interior. He began to thrust his hips, and the pressure grew even greater as he moved and Kendra's body stretched to accommodate him.

Kendra was beyond her senses. She barely knew what was happening, and colors spun before her eyes in a drunken and ultra-aroused haze, as she was spliced in two by the bottle and Taylor's cock. She tried weakly to move her hips along with his, which made the bottle jam up inside her even farther with each thrust. Taylor reached down and gave the bottle one last push, so that it was three-quarters inside Kendra.

She immediately started to cum, and the sensation was unbelievable – she spasmed around the two rock hard objects, both lodged in her pussy. Kendra's orgasm put unbearable pressure and suction on Taylor's dick and he exploded inside of her. The two lay mashed together until their waves of sensation subsided. Taylor withdrew, and then slowly pulled out the bottle, which made a sucking noise as he pulled the tip from Kendra's sopping pussy, and wads of his cum flowed out.

Kendra, who had basically remained motionless on the bed as she was taken advantage of, pulled Taylor to her by the hand. "Come here baby," she murmured. Taylor obliged, and wrapped her in his arms delicately. "Thank you for my present, Taylor," she said, as her eyes drooped fondly at him.

"My pleasure," he said, because it was true.

Day 3: Gingerbread

The next day, Taylor didn't have much time after Kendra got home from work before he had to leave for a music gig. He apologized to her, telling her that he would make it up to her with tomorrow's present, but today's present was going to have to be cut short.

Kendra was bouncing with curiosity by now. "What is it? Just tell me!"

Taylor smiled. "Gingerbread," he said, showing her a box of the sweet, spicy Christmas cookies.

Kendra tried her best to look excited. "Oh, great," she said, feigning enthusiasm for the sweet treats. She was disappointed – was today's present a non-sexual one?

Taylor continued, "Now I don't have much time, so we're going to have to have dessert quickly. Sit down on this chair, and open your legs." He pulled a chair over and guided her into it. Kendra was slightly confused, but she realized what was going on and immediately became wet when Taylor knelt on the ground beside her chair, reached up her skirt and tugged her panties off.

"Excuse me sir!" she laughed. "What do you think you're doing down there?"

Taylor replied meekly, "Well actually, I have a confession. Today's present is really for me... I have a bit of a sweet tooth, and my dessert tonight will be so much sweeter if..." With that, Taylor took a piece of gingerbread from the box and pushed it into her. He loved that she was now comfortable with foreign objects being used for her sexual pleasure – and for his.

Kendra leaned back in her chair, and closed her eyes. "Mmm," she moaned, relaxing the instant Taylor's adept fingers touched her pussy. "That feels good, surprisingly."

"Good," Taylor said, and quickly pushed three, four, five more pieces of gingerbread into her. "Now comes the better part." He licked his lips and buried his face in her cunt. It smelled like Kendra, and like spicy sweet gingerbread. He licked the length of her opening, gathering up the grains of sugar that had fallen there. Then he extended his tongue into her cunt, taking his time and caressing her inner walls, and searching for the pieces of gingerbread he had left there.

Kendra rotated her hips gently. "Ohhhhh," she began to get more and more turned on.

Every time Taylor located a piece of Kendra-flavored gingerbread in her pussy, he chewed it carefully and then sucked on her clitoris as a last sweet treat. Kendra clutched desperately at the sides of the chair, and then at Taylor's hair, pushing his head down and guiding his lips to stay at her clit. Taylor happily licked, and Kendra's sweetness exploded in his mouth. "Aiii!" she screeched, cumming hard.

Taylor kissed her pussy sweetly, and then her neck, and before she could open her eyes, he had donned his leather jacket and was out the door. "Bye babe."

Day 4: Holiday Dinner

Kendra was worried. Tonight was her office's big winter holiday dinner, and she and Taylor, who was going as her date, only had time to shower and change before heading over. When would Taylor have time to give her a present for day four?

Taylor, however, had taken their dinner plans into account. As Kendra was changing, he approached her with a small, red-ribboned box. "Here," he said shyly, thrusting it into her hands.

"What's this?" Kendra couldn't retain her smile. She tore open the ribbon and opened the petite box. "Panties?" She pulled out a pair of red panties, unsure of what she was supposed to do.

"Put them on," Taylor encouraged. Kendra put them on, and then covered them with a modest pink skirt and collared top. She added a string of pearls to her neck and then turned around to face Taylor.

"Thank you for the panties darlin- ohh!!" She exclaimed suddenly as her panties began to vibrate silently, just above her clit. She pointed a finger at Taylor, in disbelief. "You got me vibrating panties! I thought these were an urban myth! Oh wow, it feels really good."

Taylor grinned. "I'm glad you like them. Shall we go?"

Kendra happily took his hand in hers, and then stopped, frowning. "Wait," she said. "But how do they turn on and off?"

Taylor beamed, and patted the tiny remote control in his back pocket. "Now let's go meet your boss," he said, grinning and walking out to the car.

Kendra stuttered, "Wait, but – no, Taylor, you can't – it will be – I need to seem professional – they'll know – Taylor, no!" Her protestations continued even when they were seated in the car. Taylor ignored her for the first few minutes, and simply drove as she talked at him, and threatened to go to the dinner wearing no panties at all.

"You don't really want to do that, do you?" he said calmly, and discreetly flipped the switch to turn the panties onto vibrate. Kendra laughed when she felt the panties begin to tap her clitoris. She continued to argue with him, saying that the panties would be great fun to experiment with another time, when she wasn't sitting at the prestigious table with her boss, wearing a light-colored skirt that would show any moisture. But her voice trailed off suddenly... Taylor had raised the intensity of the vibrations several notches all at once. Kendra swallowed, and began to pant slightly. "Now, what were you saying?" Taylor asked coyly.

They pulled into the restaurant parking lot, and Taylor turned off Kendra's panties, upon her dire request. When they got inside the restaurant, the couple discovered that they were seated at Kendra's boss's table. Great, thought Kendra sarcastically.

They began with drinks, chatting easily with the older man and his wife. Kendra began to feel the familiar warm glow of wine wash over her, and she lay back contentedly in her seat. At that instant, Taylor turned on her panties to low vibrations. She glared at him, and he grinned back evilly. The vibrations were enough to keep the warm sensations flowing gently from her head to her toes, but they were not incapacitating – yet.

Kendra's boss asked her of her opinions on a potential merging of their company with another. Kendra had been hoping that her boss would ask her advice on this issue; she knew that she had good insight into these matters. "Well," she began, "to start, we need to make sure there is minimal reorganization-" Taylor turned the vibrating panties suddenly up to the highest level. "Oh!" exclaimed Kendra. "We need to make suuuuuure," she repeated, her words turning into a moan. The vibrations were unbelievably strong, and they made her entire lower body shake. She felt her wetness leaking out through her skirt and onto the chair. "I think that the most important thing," the rest of the people at the table were watching Kendra in confusion. Her voice had grown husky and her eyes were glazed.

"Are you okay dear?" Taylor tried to say without laughing, putting his arm that the others could see on Kendra's arm, and the other on her leg under the table. His burning touch was too much for her, and she exploded, cumming in hard convulsions while her panties continued to vibrate. She had enough consciousness to cover her face with her napkin, pretending to feel suddenly ill, as she knew she could not hide her expressions of ecstasy. Her boss and his wife looked to each other in concern, then continued talking amongst themselves. Kendra shot a pained glance at Taylor, begging him with her eyes to turn off the vibrations. But he pretended not to see her, and left the panties on the highest level, forcing her to succumb to another orgasm, and another.

"We'll be back," Taylor told Kendra's boss and his wife, who seemed surprisingly unphased. They were probably unaware such high tech lovemaking devices as vibrating panties existed. He wrapped his arm around her shoulders and led her to the corner of the room, while she enduring orgasm after orgasm. "Ohh," she moaned into his shoulder, and leaned against the wall.

Finally, he relented and turned off the vibrations. "I'm sorry for ruining your dinner," he said sheepishly.

"It's okay," Kendra gasped, still shell-shocked. "More that okay – it was amazing!"


Day 5: Stockings

Kendra arrived home expectantly, as she had for the last few days, wondering what surprise Taylor had in store for her today. But he went about his business as usual, writing music quietly in his studio for several hours, helping her prepare dinner, and reading in the easy chair in the hours before bed. Kendra was confused. Had he forgotten about today's present? She knew she had had plenty to be thankful for, but she couldn't help but be disappointed that he hadn't remembered to give her a sexual surprise today.

But just after the couple undressed, and before they climbed into bed, Taylor revealed gift number five. He produced a pair of fishnet stockings, which made Kendra squeal with laughter. "How is that a present for me?" she laughed, "I am supposed to wear those? That is a present for you."

"Well, I thought you could enjoy it too," Taylor whined. Kendra smiled, and slipped on the stockings. She ran her fingers seductively down his chest.

"How about you make me enjoy them?" she grinned, and Taylor pulled her down into the bed with him.

"I can do that," he said.

Day 6: Stocking Stuffers

Taylor was pleased with himself at how clever his day 6 present was. When Kendra came to bed, he presented her with the fishnet stockings from the night before – only they were filled with anal beads, dildos and lubricant. "Yesterday I gave you stockings – today I gave you stocking stuffers!" he explained to a giggling Kendra.

"Well in that case, let me undress before I open my stocking," said Kendra. She stripped, and then reached her hand into the stocking, pulling out a bottle of lubricant. "Hmm," she said. "Why don't you show me how to use this?"

Taylor grinned, and took the bottle from her. He drizzled some out onto her breasts, and Kendra moaned at the coldness of the liquid. He smeared it all over her chest, making her nipples harden and her head fall back with lust. He ventured his hand lower, and smeared the lubricant onto her pussy, roughly rubbing his hand back and forth between her folds. Kendra sighed, and then closed her eyes, turning her body around so that her ass was in the air facing him.

Taylor immediately became hard, understanding what she wanted him to do. His hand shaking slightly, he poured some more lubricant into his hand, and smeared it on her ass. He hesitantly poked a finger into her asshole – she had never before let him come anywhere close to that part of her body before. He felt her tensing up, and he imagined what that would feel like if it were his erection instead of his finger. Taylor pushed two fingers into her resistant asshole, making sure the area was very wet with the oil.

He reached his hand into the stocking, and pulled out the anal beads. "Hmm, look what I have here," he murmured, and Kendra's nod indicated it was alright. Taylor was almost unbearably hard by this point, and he rubbed his penis up in between Kendra's ass cheeks, moaning. She grinned, knowing exactly what this was doing to him. Then, slowly, Taylor inserted the beads into Kendra. It took a while, and he reached over and played with her breasts and her clit to relax her. Finally, all four beads on the string were inside her body.

Kendra decided she liked this feeling of fullness. She turned over and sat on the floor, feeling the beads shift inside her body. "Ohh," she moaned, unable to help herself. She attacked Taylor suddenly, biting his lips and ears, overwhelmed by the feeling of fullness in her ass, yet still needing her pussy to be filled. He reciprocated eagerly, stripping off his clothes and pushing himself on top of her.

He entered her quickly and smoothly – her wetness made him slide in easily, and yet he could feel the beads inside her through the thin wall of her cunt. It felt tighter, and he could feel the beads shifting inside of her as he thrust. Kendra bit his shoulder and pulled his hair – she had never felt so turned on in her life. Taylor was overcome – and came – but was determined to bring Kendra with him. With one hand he reached down to rub her clit and with the other, he began to pull the beads out of Kendra's ass, one at a time. Kendra felt a total and complete release, screaming as the slight pain in her ass combined with the total pleasure Taylor was administering to her clit. She fell back on the floor, the contents of the stocking strewn everywhere. "Mmm," she smiled contentedly, as Taylor looked on, ecstatic at his achievement.

Day 7: Tobogganing

Taylor pulled Kendra by the hand to a secluded area at the top of a hill where families and couples were happily pushing each other off the top on toboggans. "Where are we going?" Kendra exclaimed. Taylor covered her mouth with his to silence her. Quietly, he unzipped both of their coats. They kissed passionately, finding warmth in each other's arms in the cold day. Screams of glee coming from nearby made Kendra giggle, before Taylor distracted her by pulling her down into a pile of their coats in the snow.

Silently, he pulled her skirt and underwear aside, and entered her. "Ohh," moaned Kendra at the unexpected intrusion, and Taylor quickly hushed her. Her fingers massaged Taylor's neck as she pulled his lips to her breasts. Her nipples stood up in the frigid air.

Taylor licked his fingers and rubbed them against Kendra's clitoris while continuing to thrust, knowing this move drove her crazy. He sucked gently on her neck, and intertwined his legs with hers, driving deeper into her. When he knew she was close to orgasm, he withdrew, and suddenly began dressing her – he put her coat back on her, and buttoned her shirt. Kendra was confused, but Taylor continued to massage his fingers into her pussy with one hand, so she didn't argue. He rubbed faster and faster, and suddenly Kendra exclaimed, "Oh Taylor! I'm going to cum..."

With this, Taylor scooped up Kendra in his arms, and placed her on a toboggan that he had planted nearby. Kendra was confused but was so close to cumming that she couldn't help herself, and began to masturbate in Taylor's arms. He kissed her, and then as soon as he heard the beginning screams of her orgasm, pushed her down the hill on the toboggan. Kendra screamed, as she orgasmed in what felt like a total release of her body, as she fell through the snow all the way down the hill. She couldn't see anything, could only feel the spasms of her body, the cold air rushing past her, and the drop of her stomach as she slid down. Her screams blended in with the rest of the screaming tobogganers, but Kendra knew none felt the ecstasy that she did in her toboggan ride.

Day 8: A bow

Taylor got into bed tonight silently. Kendra was still horny from yesterday's gift: while she greatly enjoyed it, she wanted to feel Taylor's cock spurt inside her. She kissed his neck and walked her fingers down his chest to his cock, to find her day 8 present. Taylor had tied his erect cock at the base with a tight red bow, giving Kendra her present: the bow would prevent Taylor from orgasming while they had sex, and she could prolong it as long as she wanted, simply tugging on the end of the bow to release his cock when she was ready for him to cum.

"I like this gift!" Kendra exclaimed naughtily, already making plans in her mind to torture her poor boyfriend. With one hand she masturbated him, and with the other, herself. Only, she gave herself a fast, hard pace, and only lightly handled him, drifting her fingers along the shaft but avoiding the sensitive head. "Unnngh," Kendra moaned, thrusting her hips in the air as she brought herself to an orgasm.