12 Days of Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Poor Taylor had to lie there, cock already straining against the tight red bow, sticking straight up in the air, as Kendra humped his thigh, cumming strongly. "Ahhh! God!" she shouted. Taylor growled low in his throat, an involuntary noise. "Mmm," Kendra lay still for a minute, recovering. She moved on top of him, smiling down at him, and brushed her sopping wet pussy over his rock-hard cock.

"You're torturing me," Taylor breathed huskily. "I'm so hard it hurts." He couldn't help but catch Kendra's hips in his hands and force her down onto him, thrusting madly. Kendra was secretly pleased that she made him lose control, but she gave him a stern pat on the ass. To punish him for his over-eagerness, she withdrew slowly, and then even more slowly pushed back down to engulf him. She continued this slow pace, up and down, up and down, until Taylor practically screamed with frustration. "I want you so bad!" he grunted, biting his lip, and squeezing her hands.

Kendra smiled and picked up the pace, taking him into her again and again. She touched herself while pumping him, bringing herself to orgasm a second time. Taylor watched with pained desire on his face. Finally she was humping his cock so hard that the bed was shaking loudly, bumping against the wall with their movements. "Ohhhh!!" screamed Taylor. He wanted to cum so badly, but his cock strained against the red bow, making the painful head of his cock even more engorged when he tried. In his frustration, he pumped his hips upward into her, urging her into an even more impossibly fast pace, which in turn felt even more amazing and tortured him further when he was denied his release.

Kendra continued to pump him, squeezing the muscles of her pussy around his unbelievably hard cock. She stood up, and turned around, inviting him to fuck her from behind. Taylor loved this position, but now he felt almost like he couldn't take it. He reluctantly slid into her as she kneeled on her knees in front of him, feeling lightheaded and overly aroused. He fucked her hard, unable to help himself, and Kendra screamed as his huge cock pounded her G-spot over and over, making her cum again and again. "Ungggg" she grunted as he pounded her into the bed. Taylor could feel her contracting around him, and his dick began to twitch uncontrollably, trying to cum. He collapsed on top of Kendra in a near faint, and Kendra finally relented.

She quickly pulled on of the ties on the bows, and Taylor screamed her name. "Keeeeennnndraaaa!!!!!" His cock spurted for minutes on end, as he released the hours of torture he had endured into her swollen cunt. "Oh, oh, oh, oh," Taylor felt like he was about to pass out as his cock continued to cum, and the feelings were almost too much for him. "Ohhh," he slowed his thrusts, and Kendra squeezed her pussy walls, milking every last drop from his abused penis. She rolled over and kissed him sweetly on the lips, and the couple immediately fell into a deep sleep in each other's arms.

Day 9: Glass of Milk

All of Taylor's presents had inspired Kendra, and she wanted to give him one of her own. This evening, she decided she would substitute one of her presents for one of his. She called Taylor into the kitchen, where he found Kendra wearing only a Santa hat. She had set up a plate of cookies, and an empty glass. Taylor grinned. "Should I pour some milk?" he asked her, taking a bite of a cookie.

Kendra said, "I was hoping you would ask that. Yes, but let's do it my way." She sank to her knees, and unbuckled his pants. Taylor grew hard immediately. She pulled his jeans to his ankles, followed by his boxers. "Mmmm," she moaned at the sight of him hard and ready for her. She cradled his warm balls in one hand, rubbing them against each other. With her other hand, she positioned his cock straight towards her mouth, and then licked it from base to tip. Taylor moaned in appreciation.

Kendra pushed Taylor back against the refrigerator, where he yelped at the coldness on his back. "I'll warm you up, baby," she murmured against his cock, before taking him completely into her mouth. She licked him up and down, and then took him in her mouth all the way, and swallowed. Taylor grunted at the feeling of her throat contracting on his head, trying to swallow all of him into her. He ran his fingers through her hair, and pumped his hips against her mouth. She obliged, picking up her pace and bringing him to the edge of his orgasm. When he was about to come, she quickly grabbed the empty glass from the counter and caught his spurts in it. He moaned, filling the glass with his milk.

As Taylor lay exhausted against the fridge, sinking to the floor, Kendra happily took a bite of a cookie and then a swig from her glass of "milk." "Mmm," she murmured, now sporting a creamy milk mustache. "That hits the spot." Taylor looked up at her through eyes drooped with desire.

"I think I'll get my own glass of milk from the fridge, if you don't mind," he laughed.

Day 10: Inviting a Guest

Taylor was nervous about today's gift. Although Kendra had never expressed desire to have a threesome before, he knew that she was attracted to a particular woman who he played jazz with occasionally. He had invited her over and she was already sitting naked in their closet, waiting for bedtime.

Taylor brought Kendra into the bedroom, undressed and blindfolded her. Kendra smiled as she heard him take off his own clothes, and then push her onto the bed. He began to lick her cunt, and she squirmed with desire. All of a sudden, Kendra felt another pair of lips kissing her breasts. She struggled to undo the blindfold, but couldn't. "Ohhh," she moaned. She knew it had to be a woman from the way she was licking her nipples – only a woman would know how to evoke those sensations – and she recognized the perfume of the woman she had found so attractive at some of Taylor's concerts.

Kendra was slightly embarrassed, but threw all caution to the wind when Taylor slid his penis inside her, and the woman began to kiss Kendra. She was overcome with desire, and surprised herself when she reached out to fondle the woman's breasts, which made Taylor moan and pump harder. He flipped her over so that she was riding him, allowing the woman access to Kendra's clit. She sucked at her clit while Taylor pumped up into her, and Kendra screamed, cumming instantly. Taylor was incredibly aroused by the sight of another woman licking his wife while he fucked her, and he came too.

Kendra undid her blindfold, and she and Taylor sheepishly looked at their new friend. The woman laughed, "Well, that was fast," making both Taylor and Kendra blush. They looked at each other with embarrassment, and then turned to the woman.

"Would you like some tea?" asked Kendra. "We still have the whole night."

Day 11: Christmas Party

Kendra came home from work to find a party in her house. She put away her coat and briefcase and poured herself a drink, glancing around. It appeared that the party was all men. She looked around for Taylor, chatting with a couple of the men on the way. She noticed that they all seemed very attractive: they were all very muscular, and had model-like faces.

Kendra turned around when she felt one man grab her ass. "Excuse me!" she exclaimed, unsure what to do if a stranger started feeling her up in her own house.

"Oh, sorry," said the attractive man in a deep voice. "I just couldn't help myself, you are so beautiful." Kendra blushed, and didn't protest when he pulled her hips to his body so that she could feel his erection pressing through his clothes against her waist. It was a very large cock, she could feel, and felt herself beginning to get wet. She knew she shouldn't be having these thoughts about another man – she was very happy with Taylor – but she couldn't help it. The drink, along with the twenty gorgeous guys in her apartment, were making her head spin.

Kendra felt another man come up behind her, and similarly press his erection into her ass. "Hey!" she said. "What is going on?" But she didn't protest too convincingly. The two men began to kiss her neck, and Kendra felt her head fall back with desire. A third man approached and weaved his hands in between the three to fondle her breasts. The four were now the central attraction of the party, and they began to strip off all their clothes. Two men lifted Kendra in the air, and she was never to touch the ground for the rest of the night. Another two men began to lick Kendra's pussy, and she felt overcome with desire, and spasmed as she was held up in the air. She felt weightless, as if she existed only for sex.

Kendra saw that all the men in the room had stripped off all their clothes, and were slowly stroking their hard, beautiful cocks. She thought that she saw Taylor in the corner of the room, beating off, but she was too distracted to be sure. She felt men's hands grasping at her breasts, sticking their fingers into her mouth, squeezing her ass, and poking into her cunt and ass. Someone reached up to pour oil all over her, and the group gave a collective groan. Kendra had never been so turned on: she loved that it was her, and only her, who was making twenty men go crazy with desire for her.

Kendra was passed around the room in the air, as all the men wanted a chance to hold her, touch her, press their erections up against her, kiss her sweet pussy. One man somehow obtained a can of whip cream from the fridge and shot it at Kendra, to the delight of the men around her, who quickly lapped it up, making Kendra giggle with the tickling sensation of seven tongues on her torso.

Kendra vaguely heard one man announce, "Okay, boys, it's time," before she felt someone's cock enter her. She panicked for a moment, worrying about Taylor, but suddenly he was there, kissing her lips, soothing her. She gazed into Taylor's eyes, and saw that he was just as aroused as she was by their little Christmas party. She bit his lips as the stranger pumped into her, and felt two men thrust their dicks into each of her hands, wanting her to touch them. She obliged happily – nothing turned her on more than the feel of a hard erection against her body.

Kendra felt other men press their hard cocks against her body, her waist, her head, poking at her elbow and armpit, or even at her legs. They all needed to touch this beautiful creature that they collectively made love to. Just the sound of twenty men moaning how beautiful she was made her orgasm the first time, squeezing the cum out of the stranger's cock in her pussy. "Arrgh," he grunted, pulling out as soon as he was done cumming.

Kendra felt herself being tossed around the room, her body never touching the ground. Another man slid into her, and Kendra groaned with how large he was. He pulled Kendra's body away from the other men and hugged it to himself, so that her breasts her pressed up against his chest, her head dropped against his shoulder as he fucked her roughly in the air.

One man called out, "Hey that's not fair. You can't have her all to yourself." Kendra felt another man come up behind her, and begin to play with her ass. "Noo," she called out unconvincingly, and the man began the process of trying to penetrate her asshole with his huge cock. It took several minutes to get the head into her virgin ass, and Kendra screamed, surprising herself with how good it felt to have one giant dick pumping her pussy and another lodged in her ass. The man held her by the breasts, and inch by inch thrust farther up into her ass.

Kendra had never felt so full. She was suspended in the air between two huge muscular men, their cocks lodged up inside her body. She felt like a meat sandwich, and both men bit her neck. They both used both hands on her hips and breasts to toss her up in the air between them. Her pussy would almost come off of both of them, but the force of gravity would pull her back down, so that she landed back on their dicks, involuntarily shoving them up inside her again. They tossed her up in the air again and again, and another man began to kiss and suck on her toes, sending tremors through her legs and cunt.

The men began to forcefully pull Kendra back down onto their cocks, and the roughness of it all made Kendra cum. "Aii!!" she screamed, orgasming harder than she had ever before, and contracting so hard that the two men came, feeling each other's hot spurts through the thin walls of Kendra's pussy. Kendra was filled with gooey liquid that dripped out onto the floor as she was passed in the air to another group of men, but the night was not yet over.

These men kissed her and sucked on her breasts, and grabbed her flesh wherever they could. Kendra moaned, overwhelmed with sensation. One man lay down on the floor, and the others lowered Kendra's pussy onto his erect cock. Kendra lay her head on his chest, exhausted, while he pumped her. The other men lifted Kendra's legs backward in the air. Another man knelt between her legs, and pressed his cock alongside the first man's, beginning to thrust at the same tempo, and slowly moving forward so that his cock began to enter Kendra's pussy with the first man's cock. She screamed at the sensation of having two hard cocks in her cunt at the same time, thrusting together, but also sometimes thrusting alternately, jabbing her constantly and leaving her no moment to breathe. She started to scream as they thrust faster, but another man quickly filled her open throat with his dick. He thrust down, taking advantage of Kendra's surprise to press his balls into her chin, and force her to take him all inside her mouth.

Kendra lay limp between the three men, taking all of their cocks into her, when a fourth man straddled her back. "How can I fit a fourth cock inside me?" Kendra wondered. But the man maneuvered himself so that his cock fit inside her asshole. He inched in so slowly, because Kendra was being tossed around by the other three thrusting men, and because her body was already so full of man meat that there was no room left for him. But he forced his way into her ass, feeling the two cocks inside Kendra's pussy. He began to piston inside her ass, going faster than any of the other men.

Kendra could not believe she had four cocks inside her. She couldn't move, she could only gag on the cock she was sucking, and feel the two cocks slide in and out of her pussy, pleasurably squishing against each other and against her pussy walls, and the vague pain of the man fucking her ass. It turned her on to look behind her and see the pile of men squirming on top of each other, all trying to get off inside her. She blindly reached both her hands out to her sides, and two men obliged, filling her hands with their huge meat. This went on for what seemed like forever, and Kendra knew she was going to be sore in the morning. Someone poured a bucket of ice on the seven of them, and they moaned collectively; the ice melted almost instantly in the heat of their movements, making their fucking into a wet slippery mess, and the sounds of squishing and slapping were amplified.

Kendra noticed one man approach the man she was sucking off and begin to lubricate his ass. He then proceeded to start fucking his asshole, making that man's thrusts into Kendra's mouth more forceful. Kendra could see the second man's balls slapping against the first, and the sight of this turned her on so much that she started to cum despite the pain of being filled by four cocks. She screamed, and the vibrations of her throat made the man in front of her cum, and his ass contracted, making the man fucking him cum. The contractions of Kendra's pussy were painful for the three men, and they all came instantly together, screaming and thrusting wildly as they competed to spurt their cum inside her body. The eight people collapsed in a pile on the floor, and Taylor came out of the corner from where he had been masturbating, and kissed Kendra. "I love you," he said, and all she could do was gaze up at him with love and lust in her eyes.


Day 12: A Ring

Taylor and Kendra quietly got into bed. Kendra wondered what gift could top the last eleven that Taylor had given her.

"Kendra," began Taylor. "I have had such fun with you these last eleven days. It has made me realize that I love you, but that sex, which is so important to me, will never be boring with you. I want to do these things with you every night for the rest of my life. Kendra, will you marry me?" With that, Taylor produced a perfect diamond ring, and slipped it on a shocked Kendra's finger.

"Oh Taylor," she cried, throwing her arms around his neck. "I could never ask for a better man. You treat me so well, and I love you. Yes, I will marry you!"

The newly engaged couple kissed sweetly, and held hands.

The end – this is my first story, please comment and tell me what you think. If you liked it, please vote! Thanks ~ sexyalexa