12 Days of Christmas Panties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't long and Chelsea moved to position herself so she could suck her juices off of my cock while Jessie fucked me.

Then Jessie said, "Jason, sit in front of me and give me a pair of panties. I'm going to pleasure your nipples with the silky panties. Chelsea you ride Jason cowgirl style."

I was in heaven. My nipples were going crazy with pleasure. Chelsea was pounding my cock with the wildest hip movement and ass squeezing. She was super aggressive. I said, "This is too much for me. I'm going to cum."

Jessie stopped touching my nipples and said, "Stop Chelsea. I want Jason hard for a while longer. Jason lean over the bed. Chelsea let's both get our strapons back on."

I bent over the bed while Jessie and Chelsea rotated fucking my ass. One of them gave me three or four strokes and then the other. The head of their dildos leaving my ass and the next head driving in was a crazy good feeling. It was like my ass was their toy to enjoy.

Finally, Jessie said, "I want one more orgasm and let's give Chelsea one more and then I want Jason to come on my face and Chelsea's face together."

I ate Chelsea while she ate Jessie. Both had orgasms quickly.

Jessie said, "Jason, Chelsea and I are going to kneel in front of you so you can rotate fucking our mouths. You fuck our mouths and when you get ready to cum pull out and cum on both of our faces."

Jessie had a hand on my ass and so did Chelsea. I thrust in their mouth rotating back and forth. The sight was so erotic. I was in my own porn movie. I felt the cum building and pulled out. I stroked my cock and burst a load onto Jessie face. I quickly moved to Chelsea and had another burst on her face. I had other smaller squirts and Jessie sucked me dry."

The three of us had a group hug and kiss. We all three licked the cum off the girls faces and then both girls gave me a tongue filled and cum filled kiss.

What a 12th day of Christmas. What a great 12 days. I love panties and I love my wife. She is the best. Did I say.... I LOVE PANTIES????

12