12 Gauge Training

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After an orgasm that Paige thought would never end finally ended, Carrie lowered her body down until she was lying flat atop the exhausted fighter. She pulled her soaked finger out and traced it along Paige's lips before tasting it herself. Paige looked up at her and licked her lips before they shared a laugh.

Carrie rolled off Paige and lay next to her. Both women, naked, wet and exhausted, grabbed each other's hands and stared at each other for nearly twenty minutes. Carrie was the first to sit up, stretching her arms wide and looking down at her little lover.

"Wow," she said. "So, that's what lesbian sex is all about."

"Yep," Paige laughed. "It's a wonderful thing."

Paige rose to her feet and embraced Carrie in a tight hug that seemed to last forever. Eventually, the naked blondes broke the hug and started to leave the basement gym, not bothering to gather their clothes.

"Mind if I stay the night?" Paige asked as she followed Carrie up the stairs, her eyes locked on the beautiful round ass in front of her.

"Like you had a choice," Carrie said with a laugh.

"I thought we proved that you can't beat me," Paige said.

"Unless I put my pussy in your face," Carrie responded. "By that standard, I'll be winning all night."

12