12 Palm Road Pt. 01

Story Info
Sarah is sent to live at 12 Palm Road for the summer.
1.8k words
3.81
12.8k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah Miller was looking forward to the summer holidays. Her parents were going overseas and she was going to be left in charge of the house while they were gone. She was looking forward to relaxing at home during summer. Sarah had just finished her university exams and since her mother was out for the night she decided to invite David, Lisa and Jake her old friends from high school to celebrate. Sarah anticipated a quiet night by a bonfire in the back garden with a couple of beers and a barbecue. She wasn't the type of person who loved to drink and wake up in an unfamiliar place.

"Hey guys look what I've found," said Jake.

"What now this better not be one of your lame fucking jokes dickhead," said David.

Jake grinned excitedly at Sarah's father's collection of liquor. There were bottles of bourbon, scotch, vodka and gin. He had brought them months ago before he had promised Sarah's mother that he would moderate his drinking.

"Your Dad doesn't drink anymore,he won't mind us taking this, would he?, it'd be a shame if this was just left to lie there," said Jake.

"Jake, my mum will kill me if she finds out we were drinking this, she wasn't going to let us have beer for fucks sake," cried Sarah.

"Don't worry Sarah we wont go crazy and I'll replace every can or bottle we drink."

"Alright but please Jake don't go crazy like you did at Jon Smolens' place last year, Mum will kill me if the house gets trashed."

Sarah tried to make sure that no one especially Jake had too much to drink. Sarah's mother was a stern woman and didn't tolerate the occasional outburst of bad behavior from her daughter. However despite her efforts to make sure she remained on her mother's good side, alcohol and peer pressure were getting the better of her. Sarah's head was going fuzzy. She laughed at David accidentally tripping and knocking over her mother's prized antique figurines. Lisa ran to the bathroom to vomit, but she couldn't hold it in and vomited all over the kitchen floor. Jake though was sticking to his word and seemed quite normal, even if he was singing more loudly than usual. It was a good night even though it didn't go the way Sarah had planned.

Sarah woke up, she saw Lisa, David and Jake all sleeping on the floor, the sun was already high in the sky. She checked her watch it was already half past ten in the morning.

"Guys get up now,I need to have the house clean before Mum gets home," said Sarah hysterically.

All of them heard her and rose slowly, yawning and stretching.Lisa almost stepped in the pool of vomit on the floor.

"Whose puke is that?" she asked.

"I don't care just help me clean it up please," said Sarah desperately.

Sarah began mopping the vomit pool. David and Jake started to pick up the empty cans and bottles that lay all over the ground. Lisa also helped clean up the bathroom. Sarah thought she might be able to keep her mother in the dark about her wild night. Then she heard her mother's car pull in.

"Oh no," said Sarah as she saw her mother come out of the car. Sarah quickly hid the few empty cans that were near her, but that was too little too late. Her mother had walked in and seen the still messy house.

"OUT OUT everyone out," she cried. Lisa Jake and David hurried out the front door. After they were gone Sarah's mother slapped Sarah straight across the face.

"Ouch Mum, that really hurt," cried Sarah as she rubbed her cheek.

"Good, perhaps that will teach you a lesson before you befoul my house."

"Please Mum I didn't mean any of it. Jake just found Dad's alcohol and it got out of hand a bit, it wasn't my faul-

Sarah's mother slapped across the face again. The second blow was much harder than the first. Tears welled in Sarah's eyes.

"Enough. Do you really expect me to listen to your excuses after coming to a house in a mess and smelling like a damned brewery," said her mother.

"No"

"Then keep silent you foolish girl, I don't want to hear your lame excuses. Start cleaning up your mess and do it in silence, I don't want to hear any sound out of your mouth until this place is spotless.

Sarah spent the whole afternoon cleaning up the whole house. Her friends had been everywhere in the house the previous night it seemed. She found chip packets in her mother's room and empty cans in the basement. When she was finally done her mother called her to the dining room. Her anger still hadn't worn off.

"Sit," said her mother gesturing at one of the chairs.

Sarah took her seat wondering what her punishment would be. Her mother had spanked her just a few months before. She remembered how humiliating it was when her mother pulled her panties to her knees. Luckily nobody was there to witness it.

"You know how I'm going on holiday next week Sarah," said her mother.

"Please Mum, you've already told me about your holiday," said Sarah.

"Don't be rude Sarah. Anyway after what happened last night, I can't trust you with the house anymore. Do you know what that means Sarah?"

"You can't go on holiday now or maybe only you will go or only Dad."

"It is too late,the bookings have been made and we will lose a fortune if we cancel, we are still going on our holiday. What it does mean is that you will be staying with Aunt Rachel for the summer."

"Mum I'm nineteen and I promise this won't happen again, I can stay on my own, please Mum, I don't even know Aunt Rachel," said Sarah.

"You remember her daughter Becky don't you Sarah? she was a sweet girl, she stayed with us for a week," said her mother.

Sarah did remember Becky, she had large breasts and she was almost always naked whenever she was in the house and she only wore sleeveless tops with short skirts. Most of the time she was barefoot even outside. Sarah suspected that Becky never wore any underwear whenever she was clothed. When Sarah had asked her mother why Becky was naked her mother told her it was force of habit, whatever that had meant.

"Mum why do I have have to stay with her at Aunt Rachel's house, she isn't even my real aunt, she's just your weird friend," said Sarah.

"She was the first person that I called who was willing to take you in for two months, okay. She has always been a good friend to me and I trust her with you. This is the last I will hear of this matter. Your father will drive you to her place on Friday morning on 12 Palm Road, before our flight leaves," said Sarah's mother.

Sarah was upset. Her mother was sending her to live with Rachel for two months. Sarah had only seen Rachel a couple times and she could not recall ever speaking to the woman. Sarah knew that it was useless arguing with her mother. She knew in her heart that she was going to be spending the summer with Rachel.

"Sarah have you finished packing yet!" barked her mother.

"Almost Mum," said Sarah.

Sarah had just folded and packed all her jeans into suitcase when her mother arrived in her room. Sarah ignored her as she started to zip up her suitcase.

"You're almost done Sarah," said her mother casually. "Your skirts are still in your closet though are you sure you wont pack them?. Rachel's girls always wear skirts."

"I'm not Rachel's girl," said Sarah irritated. Her mother could be really annoying for no reason.

"You will look really nice in those skirts."

"Thanks Mum."

Sarah had no problem wearing skirts and dresses when she had to, but whenever she had the choice she always wore jeans. Only when it was too hot did she put away her jeans and wear shorts instead. Her mother had always wanted her to wear more feminine outfits but Sarah had resisted. Her mother rarely insisted upon it though. For that she was thankful.

"Get a good night's rest Sarah, you have to get up early, our flight leaves at one in the afternoon tomorrow. You need to be at Rachel's by at least ten." said her mother.

Sarah lied down on her bed. She fell asleep quickly but it only felt like moments later when she was being shaken by her mother. She quickly raced out of bed, brushed her teeth, tied her hair in a ponytail and put on her clothes for the day. She put her suitcase in the trunk of her dad's car.

"Just remember at Rachel's house you will be under her rules okay," said her mother.

"Okay Mum," replied Sarah.

It took her dad one hour to get to Palm Road. True to its name every house on Palm Road has some kind of a palm tree growing on its lawn. The houses were large all of them were at least two stories tall, some were about three stories tall. This was clearly a fairly wealthy neighborhood.

"Ah here we are number 12," said Sarah's father.

Her father unlocked the boot from inside the car and Sarah got out to get her suitcase. At that moment a women stepped out,she was completely naked. She had shoulder length brown hair and green eyes. Her breasts were large with a hint of sag, her pussy was totally bare. Sarah had only seen her once but she knew it was Rachel. Behind her was a another naked girl that Sarah recognized as Becky, Rachel's daughter. She had large breasts as well and like her mother she had a completely bald pussy. Unlike her mother, her hair was longer and it fell to her mid back. Sarah looked at them and then towards her parents.

"Bye Sarah, see you in two months," said her mother as the car pulled away from the driveway of number 12.

Sarah shook hands with both Becky and Rachel. Behind them a man approached, he was large man, tall and broad shouldered, Unlike the two females, he was wearing clothes, a polo shirt and chinos. Sarah estimated that he was in his mid forties. He smiled at Sarah and introduced himself.

"My name is Mark, I'm Rachel's husband," said the man.

"Nice to meet you," replied Sarah as she approached the door.

"Now Becky why don't you take Sarah upstairs and show her where she will be sleeping," said Rachel.

"Yes Mum," replied Becky. "Sarah please come with me."

"Sarah don't take too long up there," said Mark. "We need to have a chat."

To be continued...