12 Steps to Renovation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Mathew, you are so dense sometimes."

One button

"Let me explain this a better way."

Two buttons

"See, this is going to be MY bedroom"

Blouse on the floor

"I'll be waking up every morning"

Tank bra on the floor - dang I love those. No underwire, nice support with just the right bounce of her breasts. Drives me nuts to watch her every day.

"Wow!"

"Do you like my nipples now? I had them pierced when I got my BS, they are so sensitive, and I just love when they rub my shirts. It gets me so wet."

Skirt on the floor - commando, not a spec of hair.

"And you (kiss), my dense (kiss) handsome businessman (kiss) just might (kiss) be there the first morning (kiss) afternoon (kiss), and night (kiss) in this bedroom.

The sound of my zipper

"Oh my Mathew, that thing could hurt a girl. Why have you been hiding this beautiful piece of man meat from me?

In life, you are either the predator, or the prey. I've been the prey without knowing it.

"Oh damn, Chrissy! That feels good, stroke softly, I'm really on the edge."

"Oh, poor thing, let me kiss it and make it feel better."

"Oh god"

No one has swallowed all of me.

"Chrissy, I can't last very long, you are going to make me cum."

"Down my throat Mathew, fuck my mouth, fuck like it is my pussy. I am all yours."

My god, what a woman.

There are orgasms, and then there is the single, toe curling, mind-altering, space-time warping orgasm that you will want to be your final memory before you take your last breath. This is mine.

"Lick me Mathew, I've rubbed myself every night for the past weeks waiting for you to lick me."

Sweet, thick, so wet; this is the honey of a goddess. Long licks from the base of her pussy to her clit, her hips roll, circle on her clit, her hips rotate along with me. Suck on her clit.

"Oh god, YES! Do that again."

Two fingers, they slide right in. Tight, strong muscles, her pussy is gripping me like a vice.

"Do you like your ass played with?"

"I've never... Oh, god, yes Matt, do that again. Play with my ass, bite my clit, fuck, do whatever you want! Make me cum - so close"

Pinky, just the tip into her ass. Be gentle, see how she responds.

"Oh, Oh, What are you doing in my ass?

"Sorry, should I stop?"

NO! It feels fucking amazing! Keep the others in my pussy! Lick my clit! Bite me!

Oh, Oh, Oh my... Fuuuuuuucccckk!"

Keep licking; hold her as tight as you can. Can she come twice?

Bingo a second orgasm- Oh crap, I think she is going to snap my neck.

Keep going - round three. Let her let me know when she is done.

"Too sensitive, oh, god Mathew, I'm going to have a heart attack. Stop, oh, fuck that was fucking crazy good!

On my back, her body fits on mine perfectly. Hugs, soft kisses, caressing from her head to her butt. This is an amazing woman.

"I think I stained the carpet: know anyone who can get it replaced?"

God I love that smile.

EIGHT: Recognition

"OK team, settle down - I have a few announcements and then we can dig in to breakfast.

Thank you to the 2nd shifts for being here this early. With all hands on deck you should all be done by 11, noon at the latest. The rest of the week is PTO.

As we have come in under budget, under deadline, AND zero safety incidents, project bonuses will be paid at 115%. Good job, you earned it.

The historical society has designated the house on 2nd street as a local historical site. Seems a rather famous academic lived there and our work exceeded all of their preservation requirements for consideration. The city counsel is going ahead with the expansion of the historical district and that house is going to be an anchor to the plan. Everyone who worked that site is invited to the ceremony. Wear your logo shirts and bring business cards, you will be on the clock.

Next: We are under consideration for a regional preservation award, and a national small construction business award due to this work. Seems someone in the permit department appreciated our volume, attention to detail and ability to work with them. Nice work Sandy.

Finally, while on PTO, if you can think of anyone that we should try to recruit, give him or her my number and email. We have 14 projects on schedule to start over the next weeks and I'll be bidding on another 8 this week. Referral bonuses are doubled for the next three weeks.

Job openings will be posted on the website. First consideration of course goes to anyone who wants to interview for a promotional opportunity. We need at least three more project leaders.

With that, dig in, thank you all again."

NINE: Proposal

"The crew is gone, did they break anything?"

"Nope, they did great! I was even able to get nearly all of my stuff out of boxes and put away."

"So, I am still a bit confused about this house. It is way bigger than you need, half of the first floor was designed for a business, and you're going to live here? Why Chrissy?"

"I knew you would ask that.

Mathew, let me make you a proposal. And I'm serious about this.

Move your office here. This is a masterpiece. The first floor is huge. The front can be your office, a design center, proof of your work, it is perfect! I just need one, maybe two rooms for my office as I'll need to be close to the rentals. And, I'll need to be closer to my partner on all new property acquisitions and reservations. The back is all kitchen, living room and dining room. It would be perfect!

I want you to think it over. You and me - property acquisitions, restorations, flips, and rentals. I'll even get a brokers license. We could do real estate as well.

How about you order us some take out, and get a nice bottle of wine? To sweeten the deal, I'll even have a surprise for you when you get back."

I can't say no to that smile and those eyes. I'm in, hook, line and sinker. But play it cool, let her think I'm actually thinking about this. More properties? Partner? OK Matty boy, finish your shopping, clear your head and think this through. Yeah right, reel me in.

Wine, check: a good Riesling to balance the spicy food. Food: check. A brisk walk back and all done in 25 minutes. Chrissy is full of surprises, I wonder what this will be.

TEN: Tub

Note on counter:

Bring the wine upstairs - clothing optional

Love C

Nude or not nude, now that is a stupid question.

"What took you so long? I almost started to think you weren't going to be able to christen the new tub."

"Tub, that thing is nearly a swimming pool. Good design choice."

"Come sit behind me and wash my back. Tell me what you are thinking."

"Well, I'm kind of surprised."

"By the note?"

"No Chrissy, It's your use of the word partner that surprised me. Add, moving my office here, what you said about the master bedroom a few weeks ago. It all seems rather fast, and certainly a giant step in my life, my business, everything!"

"And?"

"Actually, better questions might be why do you want me as a partner? Where do you see our relationship going? Why me?"

"Oh that is easy! Remember your backyard? You sat with me for hours. Do you remember what we talked about? Probably not, you were pretty focused on my tits.

Speaking of tits, yeah, pull on my piercings a bit, god I love that... Rub my clit, but don't make me cum yet.

Back to your backyard.

Well, you listened to me when I talked about my love of math. You were the very first boy who really listened, who saw me as smart, driven, not just a girl. You also talked about how you wanted to build, to create homes from just piles of wood and nails, places where people felt safe.

See, you made a huge impression on me Matt, and I want to share with you my happiness, my success - you are a big reason I got my degrees. I need a partner that will listen to me, be my sounding board, but they have to be someone I really trust and have to be really pragmatic. Working with you these weeks confirms everything about you. Knowing your family for so many years also helps - your mom tells me a lot, it's almost like I have grown up with you.

Finally, I want to share something with you: sort of a gift that I have never shared with anyone. Something that I have spent every night for the past weeks dreaming about. Do you promise to take my gift?"

"Chrissy, I would never turn down a gift from you."

"Promise?"

"Yes, of course I promise."

"OK, as you have probably figured out, I'm not a virgin, but I do have one very special place where no one has ever been. Something that you seem to be very fond of. A very special place that you showed me can be incredibly pleasurable right here in the bedroom.

"I think you will need a refill if you are giving me what I think; lets go to bed."

"How about here? Now; there is coconut oil in the corner."

"You really thought this through, didn't you? On your knees love."

"Oh, yes, that feels amazing. Tell me what to do."

"Spread your knees, head and arms on the towels. Relax, tell me what you are feeling, what is going through your head."

"Mmmmm, warm oil. On my back, almost tickles on my pussy and bottom."

"Ass, tell me to massage your ass, say the word ass"

"Ass"

"Tell me that you like your asshole being fingered"

"Mathew, I love my ass hole being fingered. I feel your finger. Oh, It feels really good when you twist and thrust.

Oh, oh, tight"

"Relax, that is a second finger."

"Fuuuuck! Twist! More lube! I'm going to cum soon.

Nooooo! Put back, I was almost... Oh FUCK! What was that?"

"My tongue. You like"

"Oh my god yes! Do that again, don't you dare stop!"

SLAP!

"OW! What was that for?"

"I said to tell me what you were feeling, not what to do.

Remember, this ass is my gift

Kiss

Your ass is mine to do as I chose tonight.

Kiss

You're not in control now, and that scares you, right?"

"Yes"

"Once again, what you are feeling."

"Oh, your tongue, its circling my ass. Oh fuck that's amazing.

Ugh - you're fucking my ass with your tongue!

Finger, on my clit, fucking my ass with your tongue, Oh Fuck! Cumming! Oh god can't stop cumming!"

ELEVEN: Secrets in the drawer

"How do you feel?"

"Like Jell-O. That was the single best orgasm I have ever felt."

"So far, my dear, so far. I have an ass to fuck, and that will top what you just felt.

Where are your vibrators?"

"What makes you..."

"Chrissy, if we are going to be partners, there isn't going to be secrets. Vibrators, sex toys, where?"

"Dresser, top drawer."

"Dry off with me and meet me in bed"

Hmmm? A Rabbit, a Bullet, oh, nice set of nipple clamps, a flogger? Oh boy, this is going to be fun."

"See anything you like?"

"Oh yes, on the bed for you, on your back, knees spread. Keep your eyes closed, tell me what you are feeling, what you are thinking."

"Oh, you found my blindfold, I've never had the guts to use it.

Oil, I smell coconut, on my pussy, my ass, oh, a finger in my ass again. Another finger... Ugh! A vibrator! Going to cum quickly if you keep that up"

"Can't let you do that yet, here feel this."

"Oh FUCK! I love my nipple clamps.

SLAP SLAP SLAP

HARDER!! Flog my pussy, mark my tits! Please Matt, so fucking good!"

SLAP!

"Do you like bondage Chrissy?"

SLAP!

"They were a gag gift. I never used anything but the nipple clamps."

SLAP

"You

SLAP

didn't

SLAP

answer

SLAP

my

SLAP

question

SLAP

"YES, OH, GOD YES! I fucking love the idea of bondage, I've never done this, but I love this!

Your cock, I feel your cock on my asshole. Fuck my ass Matt! Stop teasing me!

"Patience, Chrissy."

"Oh, oh, fuck that's big!"

"Tell me if it hurts"

"Oh god, Matt, Yes it hurts a little, no, it feels full, no pain. This is really fucking good.

More! Give me your whole cock! Fuck my ass! You're driving me crazy!"

"Take a long slow deep breath."

"Ooooohhh!

"Breathe. Nice deep breathes. Talk to me"

"I feel your whole cock sliding in and out of my ass. My tits and nipples are on fire. Oh god Matt, this is fucking amazing! Make me cum, please!"

"Soon, very soon Chrissy.

"When you masturbate, how many fingers do you put in your pussy?"

"Ugh, two"

"Take the bullet in one hand, and put three fingers from your other hand as deep as you can in your pussy.

Good girl.

Feel my cock?"

"Yes! I feel everything!"

"Oh fuck that feels good when you thrust. I'm going to cum Matt. Harder, yes. Make me yours! Oh god, oh, oooooo!"

ELEVEN: Bliss

"Matt? Did you cum?"

"Sh love. Of course I came. Deep in that lovely ass of yours. You were a bit preoccupied at the time."

"Did I pass out?"

"No, more like an out of body experience. You came non-stop for about two minutes, and then just curled up into a ball. If you could, I think you would have melted into the mattress. You haven't moved in ten minutes."

"I can't move. Just hold me for a while. I'm so tired. My body is numb all over. I'm a mess, aren't I?"

"Just relax, my love, sleep."

"Hmmmm, so good Matt, so good. I love you."

TWELVE: The Future

"Last item for articles of incorporation: a name. I say Winslow-Briggs Land Management, it makes sense. You have majority ownership, and it is a female owned business for bidding on contracts. You certainly are going to put in more money initially, you should have the first part of the name."

"Yes, but Briggs has a lot of name recognition in this city. That has a lot of marketing value that we need to retain. Any other ideas?"

"Actually, I just might."

Matt, what are you doing, did you drop some... Oh, god! Matt, Really?

"Chrissy Winslow, will you marry me?"

12