12 x 12 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Koba
Koba
125 Followers

Seven down, five to go.

"Thank you, Sir. I deserved that."

"Get back on your knees."

He then put his lips close to her ear saying quietly: "It is forgotten. You are beautiful."

Kneeling behind her, he reached down and lifted her up in the air as she balanced herself on the couch with her hands. He slid his tongue into her pussy until her juices again flowed with abandon. The agony disappeared, replaced by the joys of exquisite sexual stimulation.

Next up was her gift to him, the decorated strip of garden hose. Beth had put a lot of thought into this unique implement, wanting to make something that looked feminine but in reality was quite vicious. She had gotten little shivers while constructing it, realizing full well the potential this item had.

He lay in hard with it, connecting with both cheeks at once. Beth lunged forward again. Unlike other implements which seemed to either sting or thud, this one did both. It was felt not only on the skin, but deep in the tissue underneath. And unlike prior implements, the Dom took his time with this one, allowing each shot to be fully appreciated before delivering another one. He even counted them out loud which only seemed to emphasize how many more there were to go. Beth was grateful when the twelfth whack was over. She felt a certain pride knowing that she had survived a whipping she had known would be rough.

"Lean back."

She immediately pulled away from the couch, giving him room to sit down again.

"Suck on my cock."

The student leaned forward. She found his erection with her hands and quickly took it into her mouth. It is in a submissive's nature to give good head and Beth was no exception to the rule. Her desire to please came to the fore as she bobbed her head up and down ravenously sucking in an effort to excite him as much as possible. She pulled very hard around the rim of his cock taking pleasure in hearing his short gasps as the sensitive nerve endings in that area were stimulated. He sat back and allowed her to strut her stuff until he felt the stirrings of his own orgasm arising. Since it was not time for that, he had to stop her.

"Stop!"

She did.

The ninth implement of the day was a thick flogger consisting of thirty strands of long clothesline rope twined together at the top with some intricate knots. This item was a pure thudder as it did not sting the skin at all, but did penetrate deeply into the muscles below. The Dom swung the flogger in a high arc, coming down hard on her back over and over. The recipient did not perceive these flogs as painful but rather as invigorating thumps. Truth be told, she wanted more than twelve, but that was all she got. She briefly flirted with the idea of doing something out of line to get more, but decided against it. When he was finished, he held the flogger up high over the girl so that just the frayed tips of the rope strands were touching her skin. The movement of these tips across her back gave the sub a soft feeling to be savored.

The beaver tail was a late edition to the group of implements to be used. The Dom was hesitant to include it as he felt there might be too many soft items in the lot. But being as this sub was a newcomer to the scene, he left the furry tail in. The twelve spanks with this piece did not cause too much distress. But both of them knew the two remaining hard core implements left on the couch would.

The short black leather whip did not have a lot of strands, but the ones it had were squared and thick. It was a pure stinger in that the effect would be felt only on the skin. But by this time the skin had already been beaten up extensively.

"This one is going to hurt. But we're near the end. You can take it, can't you, baby girl?"

"Yes, Sir."

"I thought so."

With that, he poured it on with the whip. The leather connected with her skin with loud snapping sounds that accurately reflected the sadistic quality of this implement. Beth cried out as the leather strands cut into her skin, making it feel as though it were on fire. While squirming, she dug her fingers into the couch, pulling on it hard to try to lessen the pain down below but there was no respite. Nor did he let up at all. All twelve lashes were equally hard, equally painful. For Beth it seemed to take forever before it finally ended. She was frazzled. She doubted she could take much more.

After putting the whip down, The Dom looked at what his handiwork had wrought. The poundings from the paddles, his hand, the cane, the hose, and other implements had turned the skin on her ass deep shades of black, blue, yellow, and purple. The whip had broken the skin in many areas causing red welts to blossom. It was a mess. But it was a beautiful mess.

The master of ceremonies then picked up a spray bottle that contained a solution of 90% rubbing alcohol. He sprayed it liberally all over the ravaged skin of her ass. It may as well have been sulfuric acid. Beth let out a prolonged screech that only partially relayed how much the alcohol was burning her skin.

"Take the pain!"

The instant she heard the words, she calmed down. Although the pain was still there, it was greatly diminished. His words, his commands had an almost hypnotic effect upon her.

He let a few minutes pass. He then reached for another bottle with ice water in it. He took his time spraying and soaking her rear with the highly soothing cold water. The skin was numbed. Beth marveled at the contrast.

The last implement was the thick, heavy oaken paddle. In the Instructions, he had specified it must be last.

"Are you ready for your last spanking of the day?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Good!"

Beth tightened the muscles all over her body in anticipation of the final onslaught. But instead all she felt were very light taps. He was taking it easy with her for the finale. She smiled. He counted off the spanks until he reached ten. Then, unexpectedly he came down with two crushingly hard blows, one on each cheek, just to make the finish memorable.

Both Dominant and submissive were tired but one was much more so. He guided her down to a thick blanket on the floor. After removing the blindfold he wrapped another blanket around their cuddled bodies. Soon they made love and held each other close.

The session was finished.

Koba
Koba
125 Followers
12