13 June Ch. 01

Story Info
A wife gives her hubby a special birthday gift every year.
3k words
4.09
127.3k
40

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 08/09/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over a year ago on June 13th, I entered the main room of the club completely naked. No one else took any great notice; everyone else was nude, too. I held my husband's hand as we looked for another interesting couple. Although the choice of our forthcoming sex partners was ultimately his decision, I could try to subtly influence the selection.

"How about the ones on the corner sofa? She's really cute. I could see being with her."

They were a couple of years younger and very attractive. The woman had long sun bleached blonde hair, a dolphin tattoo on her shoulder, and a sexy demeanor. The male was well built and seemed at ease here. They were nonchalantly drinking sodas and conversing between themselves.

"Let's keep them in mind. I want to see who else is in the room. Let's hit the dance floor."

I knew this would draw more attention to us, but it was June 13th and I was obligated to go along.

Today was my husband's birthday and this was a ritual we practiced every year that we'd been married. Not the orgy, but his choice of anything he wanted me to do with or for him. We'd been married ten years and each year it seemed to get more elaborate, limited only by his imagination.

As we danced, we were approached by another couple that asked us to join them at their table of drinks and "to get to know each other." The woman was short, with a pixie cut and nicely proportioned breasts. The man was tall and black. His cock looked larger than average. Even with a semi-erection it was obvious he'd be the largest cock I'd ever taken. I'd never had an African American man before, but that wasn't what I was making me apprehensive. His partner seemed mousey and quiet. She barely said a word.

We talked for fifteen minutes, but once again decided to move on. It was no big deal to them; there were lots of other swingers available to hook up with. Everyone here was looking for the right match up. We took to the dance floor once more.

We'd never been to a "couples only" swing party before. I gathered the club did this every weekend. It took me some time to find a place like this, but it's what Dave said he wanted this year.

When we first married, Dave and I were completely broke and lived a very Spartan existence. I decided to give him something special for his birthday, the 13th of June, that year.

"Baby, you know how we can't afford anything fancy? I'm going to give you the best birthday gift you've ever had," I announced with a confident sense of pride at my cleverness.

Dave was kind of unmoved by the idea at first, until I presented him with a handmade card. It simply said, "You can have me anyway you want, nothing is out of the question. Use your imagination."

He examined the card and a wicked smile came across his face. "Anything?"

"That's what the card says, right?"

"I want your ass."

"You get my ass all the time. Four or five times a week." We were all over each other back then.

"No, I want to fuck your asshole."

I'd never let him do that to me before. I was always afraid of the pain. But, I wasn't about to go back on my word. I dragged him into the bedroom and stripped naked. He was already waiting on the bed completely undressed and hard.

"Just promise to go easy on me."

We started kissing and licking, as was the norm for our lovemaking, but then he lubed an index figure and worked it into my anus. It didn't hurt. In fact, I liked it. Next he added another finger and moved it back and forth within my asshole.

"I take it your enjoying yourself," he said as he looked at the way I was rolling my eyes back in delight and kissed me again.

"Stick that fucking cock of yours up my ass. I want it bad," I genuinely begged.

With that, he applied lube to his penis and worked it gently into me from the backside. Whatever I feared about the discomfort proved completely unfounded. His hand found my clit and he lovingly stroked it until I came in a powerful surge of pleasure.

He continued to pump away at my anus and I floated on the sensation of my rear end being filled by his manhood. He came shortly after yet another orgasm overtook me. It felt wonderful to have his sperm gurgling in my rectum.

"Happy Birthday, baby, I liked your gift as much as you did."

"Enough to keep doing it from time to time?"

"It's now a regular part of our repertoire," I promised. I actually look forward to it.

"Can I have the same gift next year?" he asked almost pleading. "It was the best gift I've ever gotten."

"You can screw my ass anytime you want," I said, teasing him. I knew what he really wanted, but wanted to make him said it.

"I want to be able to choose you as my gift every year for my birthday. I get to say whatever ever we do."

"Alright, I'll do anything that you want. As long as it's not illegal, doesn't hurt anyone, and is possible to setup, but you have to live with it. It's your choice, but don't blame me if your imagination goes too far. I'm just giving you whatever you want one day a year."

It was an odd promise, but it became our tradition. As our financial situation changed, if he'd wanted an expensive sports car, it would not have been out of the question. However, every June 13th, I made up a simple card that said I'd do anything he wanted with me sexually. He always said it was the thing he wanted most. I'll admit it opened new adventures I'd never have normally agreed to, but enjoyed as much or more that Dave. For me, it was an excuse to do something wild, without self-admonishment.

The next June 13th, my pubic hair was completely shaved and I was violated by a series of larger and larger didoes. When I proved myself able to withstand the largest one he'd bought, we drove to a local adult emporium. I'd never been to a dirty boutique before, but I strolled in wearing a tiny miniskirt and sluttish high heels. All men there watched my every move and mouths dropped when I picked out a 14 inch black rubber monster. Dave watched as I laid it the counter and told the clerk, I couldn't wait to get it home. We both laughed ourselves silly in the car, at my audacity. For added fun, I unwrapped the phallus and committed fellatio on it as we drove home.

I made quite a show of how I was suffering as it was slowly thrusted into my vagina, but I was easily able to handle it. We both had intense organisms and as a result, I've kept my pussy bald ever since.

The following year Dave said he wanted me to work as a stripper at a nudie bar, pick me up there and screw me like a cheap slut. I agreed, but it had to be out of town, since I didn't want anyone we might know wondering in and thinking I was moonlighting.

Dave gave me enough time to practice my stripping techniques and I learned to work a pole fair well. A week later, I drove to the next county and applied in the early afternoon at a dive called The Pink Box. It was dumpy, but had a decent stage and lighting. I started at 6 PM and served drinks in between my sets. A few customers hit on me, but were respectful enough when I said I was a married woman.

Dance sets consisted of three songs. For the first I just danced in my skimpy costume. The second, my top came off and by the third pulled off the bottom and gave the spectators a good view of my cootch. I managed to put a lot of dollar bills in the garter around my leg.

It was 8 PM, when Dave showed. He walked in just as I was undoing my bikini style top to show the men surrounding the dance floor my boobs. To make it more authentic, I'd added a fake tattoo on my left tit of a little devil girl holding a pitch fork. I could see the big shit-assed grin on Dave's face as he managed to take one of the last chairs available.

As the final song of my set began, I quickly pulled off my shorts and teetered across the stage in 5 inch platform heels. I grabbed onto the pole at center stage and hung by my legs doing two full revolutions. I glanced over to see how impressed he was.

I began to squat on the floor and spread my legs apart for appreciative patrons that tossed wadded up money onto the floor. I avoided going toward Dave. If he wanted a bird's eye view of my tender slit, he was going to have to put out some cash, like everyone else. He got wise and dropped a handful of singles and I rewarded him by parting my legs and inserting my index finger deep into my hole.

A man next to him slapped him on the back and said something. He told me later, the guy said, "That's one nasty slut. I'd love to fuck her." We both took it as a compliment.

The floor manager had already warned me about doing the figure plunge once before, "Ya can't be sticking your finger in your cunt, bitch. Ya want us to lose our liquor license?"

I sluttishly chomped on gum and replied, "We did that all the time in Philly."

"Ya ain't there no more."

Now he'd seen me doing it again and he was pissed. I didn't really give a shit, of course. As expected I got chewed out again as soon as I exited the stage. "Get your ass out there and do some lap dancing, ya dumb skank," was his conclusion.

In the changing room, a few other girls got ready for their sets as I changed back into my waitress outfit. Four of us stood in front of a mirror mostly naked. It was then I noticed, everyone else's snatch was also completely shaved bare.

"Lanzo's a real prick sometimes," said Cassie, a girl with curly platinum blonde hair and impressive fake tits. She offered me a line of cocaine to cheer me up. I'd seen several of the other girls do a bit of blow in the dressing room. I've never even smoked pot, but I decided if Dave wanted me to act like a stripper, I was going to go the whole route. I bent over and sucked in the powder. It stung like hell at first, but then the rush hit me. As I headed toward a man holding a twenty for a lap dance, I decided I'd keep this as a little secret. Dave didn't need to know all the details of my adventure.

Ten minutes later, Dave was paying me to grind myself across his crotch. "When can we get to the motel?" he asked. I've learned to recognize when my husband gets a case of blue balls. His at that moment, were bright purple.

"Sorry, sir. I might be willing to go home with you, but I've still got two sets to finish."

He begged, "Isn't there some way to finish up faster. I've got to have you."

I told him, he'd need to endure one more set, but I'd make it a good one. I hit the floor after one more line of coke and danced with an abandon I never felt. I finished by lying in the center of the stage and jamming three fingers onto my box. I was promptly fired and my stripping career came to an inglorious end.

Still, I'd made 400 bucks for the evening. When we reached the motel, another cheap dump, Dave literally tore the skimpy clothes I was wearing off of me. We fucked off and on for the next two days. It was so buzzed from the dope, I wasn't able to sleep anyway, so the sex was a great way to use the time. Dave loved fucking his "dirty little stripper," and had a terrific birthday.

His year, he'd selected a swingers party as his gift. We just needed the right couple to join us. I pointed to a couple about our own age; early thirties. The guy looked like he'd be very impressive when he got fully erect, but I didn't care that much about his cock. The wife was an utter knockout. Her hair was long and silky and she had a next prefect body. I introduced us, "Hi, I'm Nikki and this is my husband Dave."

I wanted to watch Dave fuck her, nearly as badly I wanted to fuck her myself. I'd come out as bisexual two years ago, as the result of another of Dave's birthday presents.

It actually, started three years ago. For the first time, Dave was going to have to be away on business on his birthday. He was bummed. I told him, we could wait until he got back home, but he said it wouldn't be the same. He could become like a little boy about his birthday.

"What would you like this year?" I asked a month in advance.

He showed lots of self-pity when he said, "I don't know, maybe you could pose nude for some men's magazine or something."

It was that "or something" that left a lot of latitude. It took some planning, but I was fortunate to work and have a friendship with a professional female photographer. I explained what I wanted to do and she was willing to do a complete photo shoot. Gina admitted to me that she'd posed nude of a couple of websites herself, as gratification for her husband. Their marriage had hit a slump and she'd tried it as a way to light a new fire.

I wanted to do something more than just a simple spread. I bought several wigs that were different than my own light brown color. Most were blonde and flared in an 80's style. I used heavy eye shadow and a lot of pancake makeup to get the result I was seeking, but in the end, looked that part of a 1980s classic porn star. In the mirror, I looked close to Seka, but with blue eyes and slightly smaller boobs.

Gina had a complete photo shoot setup in my bedroom and I posed for an array of sexy cheese cake shots. We both loosen up with several glasses of white wine, while I started to show more and more skin.

"You know something, Nikki, I'm still not getting the kind of sexy you're after," she said as she emptied her glass.

I held out a dildo and suggested working with that.

"Hmm, I like the idea, but it needs something more." She pondered the possibilities for a minute. "What about adding a Ginger Lynn?"

"Who would be her?" and I wondered who that even was.

She pulled a few photos off the web and said she and her husband used to be big fans of the old school porn. She looked close enough to Ginger, that with the right makeup and wig, she could play the role.

Soon, via Gina's handheld remote, Seka was tied up by Ginger and had her shaved pussy stuffed with a glowing red dildo. With the right filters, we looked like the originals but with a modern twist.

"What we need is more porn stars and another bottle of wine," Gina said as she began to French kiss me as the lights flashed recording it all.

With a few wig and costume changes, our scene was joined by Marilyn Chambers, Sharon Mitchell, Nina Hartley, Christy Canyon and an adult Tracy Lords, all in their prime engaged in a lesbian orgy, via the magic of composite photography and photoshop.

We spent hours doing our shoot and changing characters while cheesy 80s oldies played in the background. It was past midnight by the time we posted the pix to my planned website. I emailed Dave the web address. I figured he'd be one of the few to see them, but when he realized who the actresses were, he'd be able to have a happy birthday by himself.

We'd gone through at least three bottles of wine and had been shooting for hours. It was hard work, but some of the most fun I'd had with another woman in ages. It was like playing a kinky dress up game.

By the next morning I woke up in bed completely naked and I wasn't alone. Gina lay beside be every bit as naked as me. When she opened her eyes, she asked, "Last night, did we?"

I couldn't help myself and said, "I don't know, but we should," and began to passionately kiss her. I reached for her pussy and she was sopping wet and wiggled with glee at my touch.

We both confessed that neither of us had ever engaged in sex with another woman before, but we'd both always been courteous, "It's sort of like we're virgins all over again," she joked.

It didn't take long for us to figure out what to do with each other though. We went into a 69 position and I managed to bring out her O face first. I was deflowered lesbian-wise a short time later and breathed in hard as I came in a double waved climax.

It was a Sunday morning and her husband was out of town, too. We spent the rest of the day in bed, cuddling, making love and experimenting with my assortment of dildos.

We continued our affair over the course of the next two years. I was sorry when she and her husband divorced and she moved to a different city. She's since become exclusively lesbian and lives with another woman.

But, she'd once again be a part of my birthday gift to Dave the following year.