13 June Ch. 02

Story Info
A wife gives her hubby a special birthday gift every year.
2.9k words
4.04
76.3k
23

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 08/09/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the second part of a two part series.

*****

On the Monday after our photo shop I called to see if Dave enjoyed his gift. He said that he'd spent most of the day masturbating to each picture and has only gotten up to shot number fifty.

"Fifty? That should have been everything," I said.

"No, there's over 300 shots. I'm working my way through, but I'm getting too excited to look at them all at once. I'll take my time."

Shit, we must have been so drunk, that we submitted nearly everything. I checked the website and indeed, there were 324 pictures posted. Really dirty ones of me, as Seka licking Gina's bald pussy and me spreading my legs apart for Nina Hartley and Tracy Lords at the same time. We must have been really, really drunk.

I consoled myself, that there couldn't have been that much traffic on the site; I was wrong. Our shoot got a "Special Highlight" award and since posting has gotten over 100,000 views. At least we weren't too identifiable with the makeup and wigs, but for years afterward, I've suspected a few men at work glance at me oddly.

It was no surprise then, when after our new friends at the swingers club, Taryn and Neil, the husband looked at me and asked if we'd ever met before. He said I looked familiar, but just couldn't place me. I laughed and said, "I get that a lot. I must have one of those kind of faces." I was glad I didn't have any identifying tattoos.

Neil was a nice looking man. Not super handsome, but a normal looking guy and had a relaxed way of conversing. It turned out they were first timers, too. I was impressed by the way they didn't appear to be nervous.

"We've been here for a couple of hours, just getting used to things. So far, it's more relaxed that we'd thought," Taryn said with a pleasant smile. She was mostly eyeing me and I was doing the same with her. She also had a colorful tramp stamp above her ass that told me she'd be wild in bed.

We briefly explained how we did some things out of the ordinary for my husband's birthday, thus we were here at his choice. "What made the two you decide to try this?" Dave asked.

"Honestly, I've been trying to talk Taryn into this for a couple of years. I thought it would spice up our lives. I'm completely straight, but Taryn's Bi curious." She blushed at having her orientation announced to strangers.

I gave her a reassuring smile and then squeezed her hand, "I'm devoutly bisexual. I had an affair with a woman for a couple of years. I told Dave about my needs a year ago, and he's been very supportive."

It didn't take much to figure out we found out partners for the evening. Both Dave and Neil began to get rock hard and I could tell Taryn was ready for her first lesbian experience.

While we finished our drinks, I told the story of my first liaison with Gina.

After our photo-shoot adventure, Gina and I realized this was something we wanted to explore. Although I knew Dave would be understanding, if not downright thrilled, by my need for something he couldn't provide, it was something I wanted to experience quietly at first. Gina and I got together when we could. Her marriage was crumbling and she needed someone to be her confidant and provide the physical interaction we all crave.

Gina and her husband, Glen, eventually separated and he moved out, leaving her alone in a house near the city. We'd get together and do things girlfriends do, like go shopping, doing lunch or visiting the beach. The difference was that in the city, we began to hold hands and kiss in public. In the uptown area, it wasn't noticed. In fact, it was as normal as any other couple going about their business.

We explored all kinds of female to female sexuality. My orgasms were different than with Dave. Not better or worse, just on a different level.

As Dave's birthday approached, I began to drop hints about the possibility of a threesome. I knew he'd enjoy it. What man doesn't want two women in his bed at once? When I suggested I might be able to talk Gina into it, he jumped at the chance. "The only restriction is that you'll have to make do with just her asshole. She somehow thinks that if she get fucked in her vagina, she'll be committing some disloyally to Glen, in case they do manage to work things out."

"But, she's OK with taking it up the ass?"

Gina had always said that Glen, hated the idea of anal; it was something about getting shit on his prissy little dick or whatever. So, her anus was available.

Gina and I spent hours getting ready, with lots of makeup, perfume and frilly nighties. She was laying on the bed when I brought a blindfolded Dave into our bedroom. He looked stunned when he saw Gina in red lingerie, long blonde hair, with her legs seductively curled waiting in an inviting pose. I snuggled up next to her, dressed in a tiny black teddy and ran my fingers through the thick tresses of her wavy hair. We kissed, while Dave removed his clothes.

I pulled down Gina's top and told Dave to suck on her nipples. He went back and forth between them, until I started sucking on the right breast, while he concentrated on the left. I caressed her throbbing clitty and she moaned her first organism of the evening.

She then removed my flimsy garments, and I spread my legs shamelessly in front of my husband, as her tongue explored my burning cunt. Dave rimmed her asshole until I signaled my own climax with loud squeals of joy.

I moved Gina into Dave's arms and the two kissed with abandon. I wondered if I'd feel jealousy, but if anything I felt closer to Gina and Dave more than ever now that we were sharing a common experience. I prepared her rectum with a scented lubricant and Dave rolled over onto his back.

I assisted Gina in lowering herself onto his erection and helped guide it in to the hilt. His cock seemed to completely fill her rear hole, but she was able to move up and down with ease. I licked her pussy again and drank as much of her warm juices as I could. I was actually able to detect the movement of his penis inside her as I continue to perform cunnilingus on Gina.

They both came within a few seconds of each other. After he pulled out, the three of us lay together and drank wine as we rested for the next round. "I'd forgotten how much I enjoyed being sodomized," Gina said. "I've done it in college, but Glen has a thing against it."

"I certainly don't. I loved screwing your ass. Any time, you might want."

"Sorry, Mister, but your birthday comes once a year," I said in a manner that told him I'd get resentful if he did something with another woman any of the other 364 days. "But, if you want to try bisexuality, I could live with that."

"Thanks, but this door swings one way." Dave had this whole male macho thing and has no idea what he's missing, but that's his choice.

"There is something you should know. This isn't my first or even tenth time with Gina. I discovered last year, I'm Bi. I hope it doesn't bother you." My heart beat a bit faster at the thought I'd just come out as bisexual to my husband, but I owned him the truth. Gina and I both smiled and waited for his reaction.

Dave laughed. "I figured you were, Nikki. I looked at those pictures very closely and you aren't a good enough actress to fake the enjoyment you had on your face. I'm fine with you and another women. I get excited thinking about it."

Gina pulled me close and asked, "There aren't any other girls, are there?" before enthusiastically kissing me.

She and I continue to make love until Dave's cock had risen again. This time it was my back door that Dave entered. Gina worked my clit and the two of us took turns kissing Dave and each other. By the time he emptied into my ass, I'd climaxed at least five times. We all slept together for the rest of the night and Gina departed before the exhausted birthday boy awoke.

As I finished my story, I could see that Neil's jaw had dropped, but his manhood continued to rise. I'm not absolutely sure, but think Taryn may have come once without touching herself. She was excited and asked, "Do we want a private room or go to a cage?"

The club offered three venues for their guests. Some people just fucked on the padded open floor. It was completely visible to all and often others would ask to join in. They also have closed rooms with lockable doors with some degrees of discretion, but the walls were thin and everyone knew what was going on.

And then there were the wire mesh cages. They also had locking doors, but offered a view of their occupants' activities and anyone could watch or root them on. We all said in unison, "Cages."

We found one in the middle of a row of three cells. We had two other couples on either side of us, but they we too involved in their own world to care much about what we were up to. The door no sooner closed, than I pulled Taryn close and planted French kiss on her. She returned my affection and her hand found my vagina. In her eagerness, she was a little clumsy in handling me, but soon began to tenderly caress my hood with finesse.

Our men watched as I pulled her down to the cushions on the floor and began the kiss of intimacy with her dripping muff. I could taste the difference between her and Gina. I hate to admit it, but Taryn's flavor was sweeter.

She begged for her first experience with cunnilingus and we changed into a 69 position. Her technique lacked experience, but she made up for it with raw enthusiasm. I was in the same phase only a short time before, so I understood. I came first, but I nibbled her off into organismic stupor quickly enough.

Taryn moved to entwine herself in my embrace and we kissed in complete oblivion to our two men leering at us longingly. I had to force myself to realize, I was there for Dave's birthday and this was his gift.

Neil entered me and I watched my husband run his cock into Taryn. The other couple grinned devilishly at each other. They confessed later, that this was the first time for either of them with a different partner of the opposite sex. Dave grabbed my hand, as each of us was grinding away toward cardinal pleasures and squeezed it to thank me once more, for a great gift.

I watched as he fucked Taryn. She was so beautify, especially with her legs wrapped around his body and her red painted toes locked together while she moaned out her excitement of being fucked in front of ten other people intently watching our exhibition.

I closed my eyes and fanaticized about Dave having my current lover's penis in his ass. I would have loved to watch his first Bi experience, but knew it wouldn't happen. Dave was too hung up with his own social inhibitions to allow such a thing. Still, in my mind's eye, I envisioned it and I exploded into a noisy spasm of delight to the sounds of cheers from the peanut gallery.

After Dave and Neil satisfied themselves, we all rested and caught our breath. All of us were exhausted and left for the changing rooms. That wasn't before Taryn had managed to slip her cell phone number into my hand. My gift to Dave, once again began giving back to me. We've seen each other several times in the last year, without our husbands' knowledge - yet! I'm sure at some point soon, Taryn will come out to Neil that she's no longer just curious about her bisexuality.

Which brings me to this year's gift. Dave had said he wanted something "special" this time and said he'd make all the arrangements. I agreed as long as it fell within our rules and if he could live without recriminations, I'd be willing to do it.

As the time approached, Dave dropped a few hints, so I had some idea of what I was in for, but no clue about the arrangements he was making. On his the 13th of June at 7 PM I was handed a white box with a large red bow and told to wear everything it contained. Inside was an expensive single piece lingerie set. The powder blue slip must have cost a couple of hundred dollars. Considering it would most likely be torn off me in less than an hour, it was a real splurge. There was also a blindfold in the box.

I prepared myself and dressed in the black leather stiletto pumps provided and waited on the edge of the bed while wearing the covering over my eyes. I heard Dave enter the room. He took my hand to guide me into the living room. "You still content you have a remarkable sense of taste," he said challenging my assertions that I could tell the difference between Gina's and Taryn's vaginal juices.

My heart skipped a beat when I realized we weren't alone in the room. "Nothing to worry about, sweetie. There's just five other guys here."

No one said a word, but I could hear most of them breathing.

Dave announced, "We're going to play a game to test Nikki's taste buds. In this room is one other white man, two African-American men, an Asian and Latino man."

I swallowed my saliva to clear my now dry throat. I had a notion of what was to follow.

"You, Nikki, will perform oral sex of each one while blindfolded, using only your senses of touch, smell and taste, to tell us the race of each man. If you lose, you'll be fucked by each and every one of them."

The odds were against me. But, then Dave had made it a game, so I'd put forth my best effort. But, then I thought of something, "What if I win. What's my prize?"

With all of his careful planning, Dave hadn't considered that possibility - men, sometimes.

"Alright, if the lady wins, she can choose whatever she wants."

Now I had a reason to really try. "OK, if I get everyone right, I want to watch the largest two cocks fuck you right up the ass. Deal?"

Dave was silent for a moment. Even as confident as he was, he hated the consequence of losing. But, the wager made the game all that much more exciting. "OK, it's a bet," and I heard clapping.

I was led to the first male and my mouth was guided over his cock. I was allowed to caress his balls, but he was completely shaved, so that wasn't much help. I sucked him for a couple of minutes and finally make my decision, "This man's white."

"You are correct, Nikki. You move on to the next round."

Again, I was directed to the next participant and took him into my mouth. He was an easy one. His cock was gigantic and very smooth. "This man's black. Sorry, African-American."

He said, "That's OK, baby, call me anything you like, just keep on sucking my cock." A minute later, he blew his load into my mouth and I had to swallow as much as I could.

"I hope this is one of those that's going to be butt fucking you in a few minutes," I teased to sound of applause.

Two down, three to go. The next cock was hard, not just from stiffness, but to discern for taste. It had to be either the Asian or a Latino. It wasn't as if I'd experienced the cock of either nationality. I worked it as much as I could.

"Sorry, Nikki, you'll have to make a choice. Getting the jizz would be cheating."

"Alright, he has to be Latino." It was a pure guess.

Everyone in the room made the sound of "Errrr".

"Oh, Nikki, I'm sorry. You've lost."

Dave removed my blindfold and I was shocked. It was the other Black male. His penis was the same size as the white men's, and my preconceived racist notions had cost me the match.

The background music was turned up, and being a good sport, I performed a slow striptease for the group. Still, I managed to whisper into Dave's ear, "You know, hon, I have my own birthday coming up," as he smiled with a half grimace.

I started out the rest of the evening by being taken by the black man I'd miscategorized. He put me on the floor and proceeded to enter my box. I wrapped my legs around him and said, "You're the first black dude, I've ever had."

The other black male said over my shoulder, "As soon as I get this back up, he's not gonna be the last one, baby."

As the group yelled their approval, I came without caring that they all knew. Dave was cheering the loudest and I could tell he was enjoying this year's present.