137 Humphaven Mansion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rockwell
Rockwell
38 Followers

He nuzzled it over her face. "Suck my dick, you wild cunt!"

"All right tell him to stop whacking me," she said almost in tears.

Ivan signaled him to stop by pushing his palm up.

Shag resumed to caress her red bottom. "Damn beautiful arse!" Shag said chuckling lightly. Still it was stinging with pain and yet the need to feel his sensual touch had become stronger. It was soothing her bottom like a healing balm. She loved his hand. It was a big man's hand and was also very comforting.

He gazed at her ass appreciatively once again then stuck out his thick tongue and licked the cheeks. She began to melt especially when his tongue touched the sensitive areas. After a few moments he spread her ass cheeks. She could feel his warm panting breath. Never in her life that she was tied up and vulnerably exposed for a man to do whatever he wished. A ripple of flame run through her body as his drooling tongue touched her there, searching, seeking and probing deeply into the smooth convolutions of her interior, seeking and tasting the pungency of her femaleness. Then she felt his finger toy the bud of her sensation rolling it slowly like a little ball bearing that sent electrical pleasure radiating throughout her loins. Penelope whimpered and she began aggressively sucking Ivan's pecker, which grew harder, inside her mouth. He groaned, "Oh, yeah, my kind of girl."

"Shag! Fuck her now before I burst out here!" Ivan ordered. Shag slipped his hand under her. Her femaleness pulsed against his fingers, her moisture slid down the fingers into the palm of his hand.

Next moment, Shag's cock was rapping on her bottom, grooving slowly along the dividing pass. She knew Shag was huge and wondered how she can take him. Finally Shag squeezed it in. She moaned in her throat as Ivan's entire pecker slide in her mouth, almost gagging her. Halfway through, Shag pulled out his cock making her vagina squelch. A strand of her sticky juice slicked to his cock. Then he shoved it back, deeper. It made her bite Ivan's pecker. He winced but didn't mind. The pleasure overwhelmed the pain.

Inch by inch Shag continued pressing inside her pushing her hanging thong against his pubic mound. It felt like all her insides were being pushed up to her lungs. She could feel the rock hardness of his penis and even its veins sliding inside her, and she was like stretched to the max. Shag began to pump her steadily and her silky panties hanging in his cock was thrashing her bud zone along with his bull testes doubling the thrill. Soon the pleasure was growing intense. She was screaming in his head and couldn't concentrate on sucking Ivan. She even brought her knees on the edge of the bed and spread them wider. Suddenly she was acting like a porno star. Ivan was amazed at how she was taking it and gazed dauntingly at Shag's python going in and out of her Venusian cockpit. Ivan slid his hands under her and gathered her breasts, which were a handful. He squeezed them and played with her taut nipples as Shag plundered her slick hole. Then he paused and reached over her enraged clitoris and rotated it with his middle finger. Penelope bucked her hips back and forth to feed the momentum. Penelope commenced deep orgasm as stuttering, spluttering pockets of trapped air exploding like tiny fireworks against Shag's power tool. Her pelvis surged and jerked. She gasped and shuddered, clutching a ball of cloth from the bed sheet with her fists.

At last, Shag grunted like a beast and squirted his spunk in torrents right up Penelope's juicy split of joy. Penelope felt his penis pulsated inside her every time he spurted his thick essence. It drove her crazy and she screeched into her climax. When he pulled out his cock his semen poured out of her sex and down her inner thighs. Ivan replaced Shag and lapped her peach melba with his tongue and drank Shag's come, licking them all and even those that flow to her thighs for all its worth.

Shag was turned on anew as Ivan drained Penelope's cunt of his plentiful come. He hopped on the bed on his knees and made Penelope lick his limping cock. Pressing her hands on the bed, she touched his cock with her hair before slowly jabbing it with her tongue and making swirling licks around the head. In no time at all his cock was hard again. First, Penelope could take only the head and gained a little further but never more. But she tried to go deeper challenging herself and turning her head sideways so that he could see how it made her cheek bulge out. Shag was in cloud nine. Penelope was a prized cocksucker.

Ivan did a semi squat behind her and stabbed his mini-version of Shag's cock into Penelope. He began an ape-shit motion of pumping her until his climax made him whine and shudder. He lingered for awhile inside her relishing her contracting muscles that seemed to suction his soul. "Ah, this is the greatest pleasure," he muttered.

At last, she sensed that Shag was about to come. His balls crunched up tightly under the base of his cock. After a tiny minute he grunted and squirted inside her mouth. He held her jaw and she couldn't believe how brazen she had become to swallow his every squirt. Shag moaned deeply.

Then there was an urgent rap on the door. The three looked at each other.

The door opened and Tom Fryes rushed in. "Honey, oh honey!"

Tom saw Penelope lying on a hospital bed in an intensive care unit. Her eyes were closed and her long dark brown hair fanning out around her wholesomely pretty face. Only her left face was marred by a badly bruise. A tube from a dripbag was connected to the back of her palm and another tube from a centralized oxygen resource tank was fitted into her nostrils. She was hooked up also to the lines leading to a monitor. Tom sat on a chair next to her bed and reached out for her other hand. He lifted it up gently to his lips, kissed it and pressed it on his face.

"She's been drifting in and out of consciousness," said the doctor standing over her along with a nurse beside her bed.

"Oh God, don't take her away from me," Tom pleaded eyes smarting with tears. "I love you, Pen, burrowing his face on her shoulders.

After a few minutes or so, her fingers moved in Tom's hands and when he eyed her, she fluttered her eyes. "Tom," she said in a whispered, groggy tone.

"I'm here honey. You'll be all right."

"Wh...what happened?" she murmured her eyes squinting at the light in the room.

"They told me you had an accident. Your car was a wreck and it's a miracle you survived," Tom said. She tried to collect her thoughts. She recalled that she was in London but she's too weak to talk. Nevertheless, she was glad to be back in her time.

"She had a head contusion," the doctor interrupted. "But this is a good sign. She had awakened fast." He added.

Then she coughed up and threw up slightly. A milky white liquid poured out of her mouth trickling over the side of her lips and chin.

Tom cringed. It smelled of a powerful male sperm scent. The nurse gently dabbed a tissue on her lips wiping off the vomit.

"That's natural Tom. I believe she'll be all right. She's out of danger. We'll keep a watch of her from time to time. I'll leave you now Tom and don't you worry. There's not even a broken bone that showed in her x-ray. She's a strong woman and she'll live. She's very beautiful too."

"Thanks doctor. I'm grateful," he said then his smile faded. "Why was I thinking that maybe someone was with her in the car?" His mind was perplexed.

Rockwell
Rockwell
38 Followers
12