14 Days on the Mountain Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once settled, Kelly didn't hesitate in taking the head of my cock into her warm, wet mouth. Her hands went to my thighs and she began a slow, firm, up and down rhythm on my manhood. She was very skilled and her tongue felt wonderful as she steadily took more and more of me. It wasn't long before her saliva and my pre-cum had the whole shaft lubricated. Her up and down motion was replaced by one slow continual push as she swallowed my entire length. The feeling was incredible as her nose pushed against my abdomen and her tongue worked on the under side of my dick. Then she began the whole process over again, repeatedly bobbing her face up and down my pole before swallowing all of me.

She kept this up for several minutes, driving my senses wild. When I felt the first twinges indicating that I was going to blow my load, I mustered my willpower and held off. I knew, however, that it wouldn't be long before the inevitable would come (no pun intended) to pass. Trying to be polite, I offered a warning, "You better take it easy or you're gonna make me cum."

Kelly withdrew my spit-covered cock from her mouth and looked up at me, her dark hair tumbling down over her shoulders. "Don't you want to cum?" she asked playfully.

"Well yeah, of course I do," I said, "I just thought you might want to know," I added.

Kelly chuckled and went right back to work on my throbbing pole, pausing only long enough to retort, "I knew you were going to cum when I started giving you a blow job."

With that she once more began working her mouth slowly up and down my cock, again and again, sucking deeply on the swollen head. It was only a couple of minutes before my balls were bubbling and I knew I couldn't hold out any longer. With a grunt I grabbed Kelly's head and began shooting my juice right onto her eager tongue. After the initial blast, she pushed her face forward, taking most of my shaft deep into her throat again. It was in this position that I emptied my remaining spunk into her. Once she felt the throbs begin to cease, she pulled partially off of my already softening member, but she continued to suck and lick all of the cum from it.

I was in total ecstasy. I mean I've had plenty of good blow jobs before, and even had girls that let me cum in their mouths. But there was something about this experience that was different. I don't know if it was because Kelly had seemed so prudish, because she was older than me, the fact she was married, where we were? Take your pick. Whatever the case, the circumstances that I found myself in were almost overwhelming, and I was loving it. I just stood there caressing her head while she continued to clean the last remnants from my now somewhat deflated penis.

I opened my eyes and looked down just in time to see her lick the last bit of my cream from her lips. She then stood up and, without a word, undid her shorts and slipped them off. As she did, her full hips and then the dark triangle of her bush came into view. She was, some would say, on the verge of plump, but I considered her just about right. I have always preferred girls with a little meat on their bones as compared to the skinny runway model types.

Before I could say anything she turned and dove right into the lake. I wasn't about to let this end so soon and I stepped out of my shorts, still bunched around my ankles, and dove into the unexpectedly warm water after her. I swam over to where Kelly was and put my arms around her. "Not that I'm complaining, mind you..." I began, "But what in the world just happened?" I queried, understandably a bit confused.

"Silly boy. You just got a blow job." Kelly replied with a giggle.

"I know that...and a damn good one too, I might add." I said, "But I still don't......"

Kelly cut me off, "Let me explain," she said. She then proceeded to tell me that she and Paul were both 'swingers', and she was, as she put it, "somewhat of a closet whore." That clarified her strange behavior around the cabin. She informed me that her goal was to suck and fuck each and every person there, at least once.

Obviously she already had a pretty good start but I was curious and asked, "Besides me and Tiffany, who else have you done so far?"

"No one," was her reply. "I was going to try to make a move on your friend Tom this afternoon, but Paul needed a little attention," she said. Adding, "And he always gets first priority."

"Well, you've sucked me, but you haven't fucked me yet," I stated, offering, "Want to fix that?" Her answer was clear as she slipped a hand below the water's surface to begin stroking my dick back to readiness. I took this opportunity to further explore her sweet breasts and firm, round ass, letting my hands roam over her naked body.

When Kelly felt that I was "up" for the task, we swam back to the nearby dock. I watched her glistening body emerge from the water and ascend the ladder. At the top, she turned around and sat down, her legs spread and dangling, one on each side of the ladder. What an incredibly inviting sight it was as I climbed the ladder, my face rising right into her crotch with the dark wet tangle of pubic hair only inches from my nose.

I wasted no time and immediately began to lick up and down her beautiful, full pussy lips. In short order I began to taste her sweet nectar, which only excited me more, causing me to lap at her even more diligently. I would pause from time to time and flick the tip of my tongue over her stiff little clit. At one point I stopped everything and just sucked as hard as I could on it for a few seconds, eliciting a deep, growling moan from Kelly.

I continued enjoying her tasty twat for several more minutes, darting my tongue in and out of her hot box. I pushed her hips up and back as much as I could so that I could slip my tongue down, past the vaginal opening, to the tight ring of her anal opening. I tickled it with just the tip of my tongue and then licked my way upward again, allowing her ass to rest on the dock once more. I did this a few times and then centered my attention on her clit again, first flicking my tongue back and forth across it as fast as I could. Then engulfing and sucking it, almost as she had done to my cock not so many minutes before. Once more this was met with gyrations and moans from my lover.

Kelly began scooting away from me and said, "Come up here and put that cock in me, Big Boy." I climbed the rest of the way up the ladder and then lowered my dripping body over her. She reached between us and guided my tool into her waiting box. I pressed about half my length into her and then withdrew until just the head was still lodged in her opening. Again I eased forward, this time pushing my entire shaft into her hole, which she accepted with ease. Once buried in her I just stayed there for a moment, basking in the wonderful feeling of her warm vagina clinging to my manhood.

I leaned down and gave her a passionate kiss before beginning to stroke in and out of her. After I got into a rhythm, Kelly placed her legs around my hips and started to hump back at me with each thrust. With her arms around my neck, eyes closed, and her dark brunette hair sprawled on the wooden surface below us, she was a true vision. I couldn't help but to think about how jealous Tom and Dave were going to be when I told them about this little escapade. Of course, if what she had told me were true, they would get their chance with her as well. I just hoped that I would get another opportunity to enjoy her company too.

After a few intense minutes of this adjusted missionary position, Kelly said, "Let me get on top for a while." Well who am I to complain. I quickly withdrew my slimy cock from within the warm confines of her cunt and switched places with her. Facing me, she straddled my hips and squatted down over my protruding penis. She deftly guided herself down until her now gaping hole simply swallowed up my meat.

"Oh, God that feels good," I told her

"Mmmm, Uh-Huhhh; It sure does," she responded.

While she began to slowly bounce on me, I reached up to grab her firm titties, teasing and pulling at her stiff nipples. She ground her crotch down on me, over and over again, and before long we were both nearing orgasm.

Just then, Kelly jammed her right hand into her crotch to diddle her own clit as she slid up and down my pole. Then, suddenly, she impaled herself as far as she could and just stopped. Her back arched and I knew she was about to blast off. Her fingers were still ferociously working on her clitoris and the sensations on my dick were amazing.

"That's it. Cum on my dick, Baby," I encouraged.

"Uh-Huh, Uh-Huh, Uh-Uh-Uhhh..." she whined.

Then I felt the first of her contractions as her orgasm washed over her. Her pussy squeezed hard on me and I couldn't hold back. I felt like "Old Faithful" as I erupted into her with jets of hot cum. Her body was twitching and grinding against me as her climax continued for what seemed like several minutes, although I'm sure it was only a fraction of that. Still, I had finished pumping my seed into her well before her orgasmic tremors came to an end. And when they did cease, she just slumped forward on my heaving chest. We were both well spent.

After catching our breath for a few minutes, Kelly rolled off and sat up next to me. She leaned over and gave me a sweet kiss, almost like payment for services rendered. Then she found her shirt and shorts and began to pull them on. I did likewise and then stood up and stretched. I glanced at my watch and to my surprise it was nearly 1:00 A.M..

"I would appreciate it if you didn't say anything to anyone about this," Kelly said. "I would rather control who I do and when, instead of having a cabin full of lusty guys chasing me all over the place," she continued.

I could appreciate that and told her that her secret was safe with me. "But I hope we can do this again sometime before we leave," I confessed.

"Not to worry," she reassured, "We're gonna have a lot more fun before this trip is over."

And with that we quietly walked hand in hand up the path to the cabin. I slept like a rock.

12
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
5 Comments
Funguy1102Funguy1102over 9 years ago
Looking forward to the rest

More comments to follow.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
My Penis into My Mother-in-law’a Vagina

My Penis into My Mother-in-law’a Vagina

We knew that we are weak to each other. This relationship grew between us after one or two years of my marriage with her daughter. Now I am father of 2 children. Still I am weak to her. True to say, every time when I fucked my wife to impregnant her, I imagined my mother-in-law and fucked wildly. She knew that I have weakness to her several organs, specially her huge breasts and big body. Wehen we got chance, we talked hours after hours on various topics. Every body know that we are two good friends, nothing else because she is very old, 62 years and I am 39. Nothing happened serious between us for 10 years.

At last it happens one morning two years ago. I will tell you the story. That day we two were left alone in the house. My FIL, my wife and chilfren went on a long tour to see the bride of my brother in law. My mother in law can’t tolerate long journey. So she does not go. I pretends that I have severe headache. So I did not go.

Mother went to see off them and close the outdoor. She came in my room carrying two boiled eggs and a glass of milk. I was pretending that I was sleeping. She called my name. I said, “yes, amma.”

“Get up. Eat this egg and drink this milk”.

“No, mother, please.”

“Don’t say no; you have to eat. Then u will be ok.. Get up.”

She pulled my hand and supporting her hand, I got up on the bed.

She made me eat two eggs by her hand. Then by her hand I drank the milk. Shen then told me to sleep on the bed. She then started caressing my forehead by her right hand. I caught her left hand by my two hands. She said nothing. We were staring at each other’s face. We two were excited, we understood it. Then she said, “How do u feel now?”

“Very good, amma.”

I pulled her hand to my mouth and kept my teeth on her one finger and softly bit it.

She was trembling in excitement. We lost our speech.

Suddenly I pulled her on my chest catching her two hands. She fell on my chest. I hugged her tightly. She hugged me too. It was a heavenly moment. She said, “Amma, i love u.”

She said, “If they hear it, they will kill us.”

I took her face into my armpits and looked at her saying, “None will know it. It is only between you and me.”

She smiles but her lips were trembling in shyness. We became more close. Our lips touched each other. We started kissing madly embracing tightly. We started tasting our tongues too. It was a heavenly moment. Then she completely surrenderd to me. We slept on bed together and started embracing heart with heart. She was moaning with pleasure and saying, “sidik! sidik!”. I was saying, “amma! amma!”

I sent my one hand into her blouse. She said, “O sidik, what are u seeking there? What do u want?”

“Amma, I want to drink your milk. Won’t u give me?”

She smiled and kissed my forehead and said,”Do u want to drink your old mother’s milk?”

“yes, amma.”

So she opened her blouse and offered me her two huge breasts. I started sucking her one breast and caressing her other breasts. She was seeing it and kissing me very often. I became very hot. My penis became hot iron rod into my lungi. It touched her one thigh. I was unconcously pumping her thigh with my hard penis. she noticed it. She sent her one hand into my lungi and caught my hot penis. Catching it she said, “O sidik! what will do with it?

I said,”by it I will enter my wife’s birthplace, amma. O amma! amma?”

She said, ok, saying it she stood up and started getting nude. I stood too. We helped each other to get nude. I was seeing her huge naked body; she was seeing my leaping penis. Then like animals we jumped over each other. We were kissing, biting each other. She was breathing heavily. I gave hand on her vagina. It was extremely wet. When I entered one finger into her vagina, she was moaining saying, “sidik! my sidik! I am going mad” Saying it she spread her two legs two sides.

I sat between her two legs, kissed her wet black pussy then I set my penis ito its mouth and pushed slowly. My penis pentrated her deep womb. She moaned with pleasure and said, sidik, u r so big!

I lay on her body and we started fucking each other. But I did not last long. Becoming excited, I fucked here very fast and cummed into her vagina saying, “amma, take my sperm into your womb”.

“Oh so early! ok, no problem. Fill me with your cum.”

A galon of my cum filled her vagina. I remained on her body silenly. She was caressing my back. My penis became soft and came out of her vagina.I came down from her body, looked at her vagina and saw her vagina has been a canal of sperm.

I lay beside her. She washed her vagina with my lungi and then washed my penis too. We then hugged each other and kissed. She was caressing my soft penis with one hand and talking with me<&rdquo;sidik, have you enjoyed love-game with your old mother.?

&ldquo;yes, amma. u r so nice. I love u.&rdquo;

She said, &ldquo; you have come to me when my days are gone. I was hungry for how many days!&rdquo;

&ldquo;amma, can&rsquo;t my father satisfy u?&rdquo;

&ldquo;No, he can&rsquo;t do it. It&rsquo;s nearly 8 years I am not touched>&rdquo;

&ldquo;Why don&rsquo;t u tell me then?&rdquo;

&ldquo;Why should I have said it? u should understand it. &ldquo; she was pumping me penis slowly. Hearing her words my penis started stirring into her hand. She said, your penis is again getting big. Do u want my vagina more?

&ldquo;yes, amma.&rdquo;

Then go to bathroom , pass your urine and come to me.

She looked very sexy in naked condition.

I entered the bathroom naked and passed my urine. My penis was hard then. When I enterd the room, I found she was standing naked. We hugged this way for several minutes. My penis was touching her vagina lips. I became very hard again. She said, now you lie on bed, i will fuck you, ok?

yes, amma.

I lay on bed. My penis was leaping toward sky. She sat on my penis and it penetrated her vagina. Then she was pumping me. 10 minutes she do it and cummed two times. Then she lay down and told me to fuck her.

I climbed her body and started fucking her. I was fucking and fucking

She was saying, u r a great fucker, sidik. fuck me when you like until my death. Do u really like this old body?

I said, yes amma, u r the best lady in my life.

Then fuck me as long as u can.

I fucked her 15minutes more. Then I cummed into her love-hole again. Now we are two secret lovers.

jaynhunnygjaynhunnygover 12 years ago
HOTT!!!

This sounds like the beginning of an awesome, sexy story. Great beginning and very HOTTT!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Stupid Already

Writing not bad but story is dumb already. 5 horney guys, 3 slut women and the fun starts. One woman is married and so far she has had lesbo sex with teenager and fucked a guy on dock with no mention of husband. Still to here from stud black with the 14" cock and rest of sluts. A hoosier bonnietaylor, just what we need.

don87654don87654almost 16 years ago
Mass pregnancies

Very erotic. If each guy fucks each girl, repeatedly, and without birth control, we could end up with 4-5 babies in a few months. This story needs continued.....

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Charity Begins Next Door Life isn't fair. So when you fight back, fight dirty.in Romance
Beauty and the Geek Ch. 01 The rumors were true; the geek was hung.in Erotic Couplings
Nothing Between Us Two friends let it happen.in First Time
Sales Team Desperate woman tries to pay back man who saves her.in Romance
That's What Friends Are For Justin's best friend Samantha will do anything for him. in First Time
More Stories