14 Days To Redemption Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bbonz1
bbonz1
555 Followers

Things got even more exciting when, halfway back up the row, a car pulled in and the headlights passed over the spot where she'd been standing. She'd evidently seen it coming, though, and had hunched herself flat against the wheel of a Blazer. After the car continued through the parking lot, she gave up on her stealthy approach and simply ran for the safety of the car, slamming the door quickly to keep the light from shining for too long.

Though shaking from the exertion and adrenaline, Kelli turned to him and said, "All done, sir. I think he'll get the message."

"He'll get the message," he assured her, leering at her sweat-soaked body. "And now I've got a big message for you. Get out of the car." He smiled when her eyes went wide. "And get into the back seat," he finished, grinning even more broadly as he watched her try and open and close the doors as quickly as possible. He, on the other hand, moved leisurely, opening the back door to find his nervous wife already laying back on the seat, her legs bent and spread, ready for him to penetrate her. Though cramped, he still had enough room to loosen his pants and push them down far enough to release his cock. Kneeling over her, he stopped only a moment to soak in her powerlessness before he leaned down and thrust his cock into her, splitting her cunt lips with a primal cry of triumph.

Humping at her steadily, every glimpse of her body brought forth a memory from that evening and the last few days. Her lips intersecting with Crystal's. Her tits stretching under the chains and weights. Her cunt exposed to everyone on the Internet. Her ass tanned red from his spanking. Her legs tightly wrapped around his body. Her eyes, fearful, submissive, apologetic and excited. He heard a noise from outside and stopping with his cock still inside her, popped his head up to find the parking lot nearest the church was alive with teens and parents, with cars swinging around every which way. Jack knew that nobody would pay attention to the vacant car at the back, and unless a few teens were planning on a tough shortcut over the wall, nobody would walk by. But Kelli wouldn't realize that, he thought with an evil grin.

"Looks like the group got out a little early tonight," he smiled down at her, winking obscenely. "Maybe I should ask some of the kids if they want to see their old teacher get a good old-fashioned fucking." He could see by the doubt in her eyes that she actually thought he might do that. He was capable of doing anything. Turned on by that thought, he redoubled his efforts to pound her down through the floor of the car, grinning as she flinched every time the headlights washed over their car.

By the time he pulled out of her, having left a huge load of his cum in her cunt, the parking lot had emptied of all but a few cars, leaving Roger's. Even as he struggled to pull his pants up over his still rigid cock, he saw Roger leave the building and approach his car, stopping in surprise when he saw the garments on his windshield. Hastily pulling it all free, Roger climbed into the car, and moments later the interior light went on.

"I'm onto your scam, motherfucker," Jack intoned the words he'd written and that Roger was evidently reading. "You better watch your ass. And keep your hands off of my wife's." Seeing the light extinguish in Roger's car, Jack turned on his own headlights, and punching the accelerator to the floor drove straight at the white Lincoln, swerving close enough to see the shocked expression on Roger's face.

"Yeah, he got the message," Jack said to the backseat, heading for home as Kelli struggled to pull her nude body from the floor of the car. "He got the message."

To be humiliatingly continued...

Comments always welcome!

bbonz1
bbonz1
555 Followers
12