14 Days To Redemption Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bbonz1
bbonz1
553 Followers

"Jack, please, I'll do anything. Anything," so desperate she was almost crying.

He cocked his head as if considering her sincerity. "Well, slut, I've got plans for that ass of yours. But I guess we can take a few minutes to help you out. It'd be nice to see you rut like the bitch you are." He disappeared into the cabin for a moment before returning with a carpet-covered pole, evidently used by the owner's cat for scratching. After warning her not to move a muscle, he quickly untied her bonds. Kelli was amazed at how fast they came off; he'd roped her tight with one easily-released knot. With the dildo still embedded in her ass, she staggered up, her legs nearly asleep from sitting so long. The egg, she noted, still wasn't high enough to touch her clit. She'd have to do it Jack's way.

Stepping behind the camera, Jack addressed her, "Since you seem to be just like a bitch in heat, I guess the best way to do this is to have you act like one. So when I give you the signal, you can take off the belt and then get off like an animal. You'll straddle this pole and rut just like a bitch. That's your choice. Take it or leave it."

By now the feeling had returned to her legs, and Kelli could feel the urgent tension tugging at every fiber of her being. Next to all the things she imagined, this seemed mild. Even if Jack was going to film it. She could do it, no problem. When Jack turned off the egg, she frantically unlatched the harness and let it drop to the deck. Leaning the pole against the railing, she desperately jumped aboard it, grinding the carpet pile deep into her juice-filled slit. Squeezing it between her legs as though her life depended on it, she thrust herself up and down on it, pressing down to get it against her clit. Still unsatisfied by the contact, she reached down and spread her pussy lips apart while leaning forward against the pole. Moaning, gasping and grunting, she fucked the pole like an animal, baring her teeth and flinging her body this way and that. Her clit felt as big as an apple as it ground against the pole, the carpet fibers rasping and tearing at her. The end came quickly, but still not quickly enough, with the concussions from her orgasm reverberating through her for what seemed like an eternity. Totally spent and muscles cramping, she rolled off the post onto the deck, her legs flopping open to vent some of the heat out of her scorching box. Despite the fact that Jack was still filming her every move, she reached down and pressed her fingers against her sopping slit, amazed to find that she hadn't rubbed the skin raw in her frenzy to get off. She lay there for at least a minute, softly stroking herself and murmuring her pleasure as tiny aftershocks zapped through her body.

Her reverie ended abruptly as Jack grabbed her arm and hoisted her to her feet. "You've had your fun. Now it's my turn," he said, bending her over the railing. she heard the dildo clatter to the deck just as he thrust his cock inside her ass, still a tight and uncomfortable fit despite the preparation he'd put her through. As he savagely banged his pole into her, he grunted with an animal intensity that was almost scary. But where her screams of passion had sounded desperate and whiny to her, his filled her with an instinctive desire to please him, to try and help him have the fuck of his life. So despite the cramps still shivering up and down her legs, she tried to squeeze his dick inside her ass, hoping that the extra tightness would make him cum all the faster.

Suddenly he pulled out of her and pushed her to the deck, so he loomed above her like a massive ancient god, his shaft in his hand like a royal scepter. Standing astride her, he quickly began pumping his cock in his fist, swaying with the effort. In seconds the cum erupted from the purple head, spewing out and onto her face, body and legs. Amazingly, as he kept pumping cum continued to stream out, blast after blast pouring onto her body. She'd never seen that much come from him, and soon her entire torso was wet and slimy with it. Licking the salty residue off her lips, she looked up at him in trepidation, expecting to be told to scoop it all up an eat it. But instead, he just turned and staggered into the cabin, leaving her cum-soaked body in the cold company of the still-whirring video camera.

To be cruelly continued...

bbonz1
bbonz1
553 Followers
12