14 Days To Redemption Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bbonz1
bbonz1
554 Followers

"Can I take a quick look? Please?" she begged in a ragged whisper. She could feel his whole body smile as he answered, "Do what I'm doing. Just squint a little. Don't open your eyes all the way. Don't spook them."

Peeking through tight slits, Kelli saw them immediately. They were right there! No more than 25 feet from the deck! She'd imagined them to be much farther away. It was just as Jack had described. The girl with her top pushed up, breasts bare and nipples hard. The boy with his hands even now unbuttoning her shorts, unzipping the front to reveal sheer, white panties. And the guy's hand slipping into those panties, the fingers sliding down, creating a tent just like the one she had between her own legs. She could actually see the guy's fingers parting his girlfriend's pussy! The bulge of the fabric as he rubbed her clit. And the reaction of the girl as she stretched hard against her lover, thrusting her tits into the sky.

"Show them more," she breathed excitedly to Jack. "Let's show them more."

"Aren't you the little exhibitionist," he replied smilingly, even as he withdrew his hand and undid the bikini strings on her hips. Still acting as though blind, he pressed his hand back between the fabric and skin, but this time the fabric fell away, revealing the topmost part of her full, moist slit.

Kelli watched barely breathing as the guy pushed the girl's shorts to her ankles, and then did the same with her panties. She could plainly see the dark, untrimmed patch of hair between her legs, and the contours of the girl's pussy lips as her man's fingers rubbed and caressed them. It was so exciting watching another couple perform a sex act at the same time that she and Jack were doing it. Unbidden erotic thoughts floated through her head. What would they look like fucking? How big was the guy's cock? What would she look like sucking him off? What would it feel like to put her fingers into the girl's cunt like that? Where were these thoughts coming from?

She shifted slightly, opening her legs as naturally as she could. "I'm still asleep," she willed at the couple. "I'm just adjusting my legs in reaction to the fingering." She didn't want to spook them. The thought that they could now see deep into her cunt hole made her unexpectently wet. She could smell her odor now, and wondered if they could too. The guy now had two fingers deep in his lover's slit, rubbing and pinching her nipples with the other. It was the most erotic thing she'd ever seen. And it was all because she lay there with Jack.

She closed her eyes and made a decision. "Please, Jack, please fuck me. I want your cock. I need your cock! Cum inside me," she whispered to him urgently.

"They'll see everything," he reminded her, emotionlessly.

"I don't care,"she whimpered. Was he going to keep this from her just because she wanted it? "I don't care who sees. I want them to see...to see how well my husband fucks his wife. To see you put your big cock inside me. To see you paint my body with your cum. Let them see," she ended, speaking urgently and loudly.

Dropping all pretense, she rolled onto her hands and knees while Jack unzipped his shorts to reveal his stiff, throbbing cock. Kelli looked plainly at the couple even as Jack sank his meat deep into her wet cunt, watching as a mixture of shock, interest and embarrassment passed over their features. As the girl frantically pulled up her panties and shorts, the guy watched with open interest as Jack pounded his long dick into her open pussy. Catching the boy's eye, Kelli looked down and back at her own tits, calling attention to the way they bounced and jiggled with every stroke. She was strangely pleased at how the girl had to take the guy's hand and literally drag him away.

"They're...they're gone," Jack grunted, viciously slamming into her

.

"They're...they're watching," she grunted back, tensing her arms like shock absorbers against the brutal attack. They would be watching, she felt sure. She would be.

Amazingly, she really did want everyone to see. To see how well he fucked her. And to see what a good fuck she was. She tried tightening up her pussy, which from his groans, Jack evidently appreciated. She swirled her butt up and down. She grunted and groaned appreciatively. And when she felt him beginning to cum, she urged him on.

She felt the hot stream of cum arch inside her like a fire hose, coating her cunt with steaming fluid. So much! So much! She'd be leaking for the rest of the day, that was for sure. When he pulled out of her she immediately spun around and took him in her mouth, without waiting for him to order it. She wanted to do this for him. Wanted to thank him for fucking her like a wife should be fucked. She savored the salty flavor, the still-hard flesh in her mouth, and the way he leaned against her with exhaustion. She wanted him to know โ€“ everyone to know โ€“ that she was a good wife. And she had, by god. She had.

To be sadistically continued...

bbonz1
bbonz1
554 Followers
12