14 Days To Redemption Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bbonz1
bbonz1
555 Followers

"Good, then. We're going to tease them a little, and then a little more, before we give them what they really want," he addressed her, his voice sounding soft but strict from the speaker box next to the bed. "First I want you to kneel on the bed, facing the front glass. Then slide out to your hands and knees, and shake your hair out, so it falls naturally."

She did as he said, noticing that the polyester, not satin, sheets made it easier to slide around. She was shaking her head and wondering how many other women had recently writhed around on this bed when the lights suddenly brightened considerably. She looked up to see several men crouching on all sides of her. It took a few moments to realize what they held. Cameras! They were all taking pictures of her! She instinctively flinched from the lights, but there was no place to flee. The men behind the glass surrounded her on three sides. And from the hungry look in their eyes, she could tell what they were thinking. Fresh meat.

Jack's voice didn't change tone, though he could obviously see what was happening. "Take off your bra and give them a good look at those tits of yours. And try stroking the nipples, so they're nice and hard." Even as she complied, Kelli could feel the shock beginning to overwhelm her. The camera flashes left her startled and confused as they cascaded over her. Though she couldn't hear distinct voices, the men's shouts, hoots and laughter beat through the wall of glass, enveloping her in a cacophony of noise. Through it all she strained to hear Jack's instructions, fearful that even the slightest mistake would earn her a long and painful punishment. She could feel her body and mind begin to shift into automatic, much as it had on previous occasions when the shock, shame and stimulation had seemed too overwhelming. She left any inhibitions or embarrassment behind, and resigned herself to her husband's cruel yet revealing plans. And so she found herself not only stroking her nipples, but pinching and twisting them, going farther and farther to draw a reaction from the men before her.

She anticipated his next request and made a long show of removing her panties, leaving her pussy bare to all those hungry eyes. The cameras really started to flash then, and she wondered abstractly if they'd record anything at all, what with all the lights and reflections. Not that she really worried about it. Jack had probably broadcast pictures of her cunt all over the Internet by now. There might even be a site called "Kelli's Cunt." She thought she might look for it the next time Jack made her do some porn research.

In her zoned and tipsy state, she almost missed Jack's next instruction, "Underneath the pillow there's a vibrator. I want you to pull it out, shove it into your cunt, and give these guys a real show. And make sure they can see the wedding ring on your finger. I want to make sure they know that this isn't some hooker they're watching. It's someone's real, live wife."

At that point, she couldn't have refused if she wanted to. She felt drunk; not only on the wine, but on the intense sexual vibrations in the building. She wanted to perform for these men. She wanted them to remember her. To fall asleep tonight with her body making their cocks throb. She wanted them to imagine themselves between her legs. In her mouth. Or sharing her with all the men in the room. Passing her around. Fucking her. Cumming in her mouth. On her tits. Between her legs. In her ass. She lay on the bed and fucked herself with the buzzing vibrator, imagining them all using her for their sordid pleasures. She looked at them as individuals now, making eye contact, daring them to break through the glass and take her.

Her eyes almost passed by his face, so quickly did he look away. But when she went back to that spot, she found him staring hungrily at her, like a wolf eyeing a little lost lamb. Her pastor. The reverend of her church. Here in this den of sin. In one hand he grasped a small camera. The other he had thrust into his waistband. He was masturbating! Watching little Kelli debase herself for the sexual pleasure of men. And happily, greedily, partaking of that sin himself. She caught his eye and pounded at herself with a particularly hard thrust. He responded in kind, his hand crawling under the fabric like an obscene spider, and then he grinned so widely he actually drooled. Other men, likely less hypocritical, clamored for her attention, and so she let her gaze slip away. But not before fixing him with a stare that she hoped would communicate her disappointment in him.

The orgasm, when it came, rocked her very being. It started as a volcanic pulsing deep in her cunt, erupting up through her chasm and resounding in every muscle and fiber of her body. Her scream was so loud and piercing that it momentarily silenced the mass of men, who then cheered her with a passion she rarely heard outside a sporting event. Only after she stopped writhing on the bed, and her breathing had quieted to a rapid panting, did the curtains begin to close. She barely heard Jack's instructions to get dressed and wait for him. She'd just fucked herself in front of her pastor, her husband, and a whole band of strangers! And she wanted more!

To be graphically continued...

bbonz1
bbonz1
555 Followers
12