14 Days To Redemption Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bbonz1
bbonz1
555 Followers

That rationalization didn't make it any easier to kneel down and bring her lips to the tie on the side of the g-string. So when Candy grabbed her hair and pulled her head down, she was more grateful than upset. Even next to her hip she could detect the woman's heady scent. It smelled heavy and exotic, not as unpleasant as she had imagined. With the tie between her teeth she tugged upward until the knot loosened. Then, leaving the strands to fall against the woman's smooth, tanned skin, she forced her face to the left until she was staring down at Candy's neatly trimmed pubic patch. Carefully using her tongue to lift the strand of cloth upwards, she caught it in her teeth and pulled, tenaciously keeping at it until the entire piece slid out from between Candy's legs. With a grin of triumph she knelt up, the panties dangling from her mouth, looking like a dog that had just dug up a particularly interesting find.

"Nice touch," Candy grunted, spreading her legs so that her pussy was fully visible. "Now let's see how you do with something really hot in front of your mouth!"

Kelli took a deep breath in the hopes of summoning up some courage, but to no avail. Candy, though, didn't appear as though she was going to help like last time. Which left it to Jack, who ordered harshly, "Eat her out, you slut! Eat her out!"

Shamed by his harsh language and her own fear, Kelli took another breath, held it, and leaned down until her mouth touched Candy's rough-edge pussy lips. Tentatively prying the flesh apart with her fingers, she tried to remember exactly what Candy had done to her. How do you please a woman? What had she like so much? All right, she told herself. No more stalling. Leaning forward, she brought the flat of her tongue into contact with Candy's pussy lips. To her surprise, the woman moaned and shifted beneath her. Experimenting a little more, she pressed the tip of her tongue into the long slit, pleased with Candy's verbal response.

"Get undressed before you go any further," Jack barked at her, breaking her concentration.

She hurried to take her shoes off, and pull the stockings down her legs. Finally nude, she crawled back into the space between the woman's legs, bending to continue her exploration. But the tender mood had been broken. As she bent over, Candy reached up and grabbed both sides of Kelli's head, pulling her straight down until her face was mashed in the woman's moist pussy.

"Eat it! Now!" she said harshly, grinding her vagina against Kelli's open mouth. With no choice but to follow orders, Kelli began to vigorously lap at the hole before her, using long strokes that cleaved deep between the steaming flesh. Soon she was the one holding on as she tried to keep her tongue in place as Candy bucked up and down on the bed. Unlike her own orgasm, which seemed to build forever, Candy's exploded in a sudden, mad rush, her labored cries sounding much like a woman in pain. When it was over, Kelli knew that her face was liberally smeared with the woman's juices, marking her forever as an accomplished lesbian.

"Great! That was awesome!" crowed Jack, stepping out from behind the camera. It was clear that he was immensely turned on, given the tent poking out from his pants and his heavy breathing. "What else can we do?"

The next few hours quickly blurred into a sex-toy extravaganza, as Jack attempted to re-create every lesbian photograph or movie he'd ever seen. In short order Kelli found herself on the giving and receiving end of a dozen dildos, from short, thin probes to massively giant cunt-stuffers. She came again as Candy expertly used a vibrator on her exposed clit, and brought Candy off with another pussy licking. She sucked on Candy's hefty tits, and winced in pain as Candy placed clamps and clothespins on Kelli's already sensitized nipples. The evening finally ended with a demanding and degrading menage a trois, wherein she sucked her husband's cock while Candy mercilessly fucked her from behind with a long, thick strap-on dick.

At the end, Kelli didn't know what worried her the most. Was it the fact that as they left, Candy and Jack had agreed to do it all again? Or was it the fact that the strap-on fucking administered by Candy had caused her to orgasm so heavily, her legs and arms were still twitching 10 minutes afterwards?

And when, oh when, would she finally be redeemed in Jack's eyes?

To be sordidly continued...

bbonz1
bbonz1
555 Followers
12