14 Inch James - Undercover Cop Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"James," said Monica, "you're standing naked in front us ladies. How would you feel if there were other naked men standing next to you?"

"I wouldn't mind."

"James," said Olivia, with a sly smile, "what color are Jane's panties?"

"Blue," he said immediately, without a trace of shame. Jane twisted her mouth in mock indignation, but did nothing to make herself less revealing. Monica and Jane snickered.

"Have you ever had sex with a man," asked Monica?

James took a deep breath. "Uh, once," he said. But just oral, no fucking."

That got everyone's attention. "Tell us more."

"I once went to a gay bathhouse...no, no, no, not for that reason, I know what you're thinking. I knew a girl who worked there as an attendant, and I wanted her to see me naked...you know, show off my big cock, without making it look obvious."

"Did it work?"

"Well yes, in a way, but things got a little weird and I ended up getting a blowjob from a guy. Then I was having sex with a woman..."

"The women you were trying to impress?"

"No, a different woman...and while we were fucking a guy came over and stuck his cock in my mouth, so what could I do? I was lying on my back while the girl rode me, and he just kneeled in front of me and stuck hid cock in my mouth and so I sucked it."

"Did you enjoy it," asked Monica?

"Not particularly, but it seemed like the right thing to do at the moment."

Jane spoke. "How many women have you had sex with?"

"Well, let's see. If you count all the women who I've masturbated in front of, the number must be near a hundred. If you count a hand-job as sex, then I'd say thirty or so, but if you're talking about actual fucking, then maybe five or six."

"That's it," Monica asked with surprise? She found it difficult to believe that a handsome man with a huge penis could be so inexperienced."

"I think that's cute," said Jane.

Every time Jane spoke Mr. Penis bounced with unbridled joy. James was really turned on by any attention Jane brought his way, even if in the form on a perfunctory question, and it simply added to his heightened arousal. He sure hoped that he could hold on until he got the order to ejaculate, which he figured would be happening soon.

"Okay, so what have we got," summarized Monica. "A man with a huge penis who likes to jerk off, who is okay being naked in public, who is okay with being around other naked men, who has had a cock or two in his mouth. Any other questions?"

"James might have the biggest cock of any of our actors," observed Olivia, and Jane and Monica nodded their agreement with a smile.

"Let's do some measurements, shall we," said Jane, coyly. Uh oh. James was getting close to an ejaculation, just by standing there and having the ladies admire his penis. He was nearing the point of no return. If Jane stood up, if he got an extended look at her long, tanned legs, if his fondest fantasy came true, which was if her dress was a short as he imagined it to be, if she approached his cock with a tape measure in her hand...if any of that were to happen then he knew that Mr. Penis would erupt. He wouldn't even be able to wait for the lovely Jane to touch his enormous, rigid dick, even though he craved for the touch of Jane's gentle hand on his agitated specimen. That had the potential to provide him with a lifetime of masturbation fantasy material. If he wasted that chance then he would never forgive himself. Would premature ejaculation be a deal-breaker?

"I don't think that will necessary," said Monica, "at least not right now. We can all see that it is abnormally large, but we've had others. Like Tom for instance. Eleven, twelve...what does it matter?"

"Fourteen," interjected James, proudly.

"Wow, like I said, you really have a whopper. But now comes the moment of truth," said Monica. "James, a man who appears in a Donkey production has to be able to masturbate in public. From what you've told us, and seeing that monster erection you have, I don't think you'll have a problem with that."

"I'm ready," said James.

"Not quite yet," said Monica, and she took out her mobile phone. "Get everyone in here," she said to whomever was at the other end of the call.

As James stood there, poised to spring into action, he once again focused on Jane's crotch, knowing that sexual relief was a moment away. God, she was sexy.

And as James waited for the signal to begin he heard a commotion behind him. Five people approached them: three women, including the secretary who had introduced him earlier, as well as two men. The secretary wasn't bad looking. James had been so nervous when he first met her that he hadn't noticed her appearance. But right now James could only evaluate her in comparison to Jane, and she was a distance away from that. But if fate meant for her to get her hands around Mr. Penis, he would not object. The other two women, who worked on the production side of things, were no big deal.

But the men; both of them were naked. James guessed that the men at Donkey Productions were always in that state. James longed to be a Donkey man. The five new arrivals all gathered around the three women and everyone faced James. In a perverted sort of way, James felt a little jealous over the fact that Jane the hottie was exposed to other penises. In his fantasy he would have her all to himself. The men were introduced. Both had appeared in Donkey Production's last video and were part of their roster of actors.

"So how did the photo-shoot go this morning," Monica asked?

"Great," said Tom, the larger of the two men.

"James, Tom and Dan star in our most recent feature and this morning they posed for some publicity stills for the website. I don't want you to think that the men here are always naked."

"Horse Hung, right?"

"James," Monica replied with surprise. "You really do know our product."

"My girlfriend was talking about it yesterday. I think she ordered the DVD."

"I think you'll like it," said Olivia, "but you might get a little jealous. You won't believe what Tom and Dan go through."

"Okay Olivia," admonished Monica. "Let's not give away the farm."

James looked at the two men. Dan was about seven or eight inches soft, probably eleven inches when hard, he guessed, as if anything other than cock size mattered right now. It wasn't bad, but he was no match for James. But Dan's cock had a nice way of hanging. Some cocks look nicer than others; it was a fact of life, and James could admire what another man had, especially when he himself was sitting on a fourteen incher. It really was an attractive penis, James thought. He could see why Dan had been hired.

But the other man, Tom, he was James' size. And his cock, like wow, it was pretty hard, if not totally erect. James felt that Tom was a kindred spirit. Having a boner at will was an art. Tom's cock stuck straight out like a clothesline. All except for the last three inches or so, that is, which turned downward. How unusual, thought James, what a unique form, and how bizarre that he was thinking about penises when he could have and should have been thinking about Jane the hottie.

"Okay James," said Monica, after everyone had settled down. "We wanted to see how you respond to the unexpected. Let's see you jerk off now, in front of all of us. Tom and Dan, why don't you stand next to James while he performs."

The three ladies leaned forward in the chairs. Maybe on purpose, or maybe not, Jane chose that exact moment to lift herself slightly out of the chair and readjust her fanny. The blue triangle, the magical, delightful blue triangle of panty, exposed itself again. And it remained exposed. That was it! That was all James needed. He had struck gold! He grabbed Mr. Penis right under his cock-head and with a just a few rapid strokes, going from front to back, he could feel the cum straining to be released from inside his shaft. It wouldn't be long now. Were Dan and Tom staring at him? James didn't know, didn't care. Where Monica and Olivia staring? Didn't matter. James was entirely focused on Jane's patch of blue. He grunted; softly at first and then a little louder. And then a very loud and agitated: "I'M GONNA CUM," and with that a massive stream of semen exploded out right towards where the ladies were sitting. James kept his eyes open. He wanted to see Jane's reaction. The ladies were definitely not prepared for a long-distance shooter, and James' initial stream of cum reached their legs. Jane yelped in delight and tried to maneuver her legs to avoid getting sprayed more than she already had. That only caused the blue triangle to get bigger. Jane had inadvertently spread her legs to their widest. It was spontaneous, there was no way she could have planned it as a way to tease James. It was the best kind of panty sighting; the inadvertent one. James saw everything as he kept stroking his cock.

More and more cum shot out. This went on for about twenty seconds, twenty of the best seconds that James had ever experienced. Finally, his cum was reduced to a dribble. The entire ten feet of open floor between James and the ladies was saturated with semen. James breathed deeply and slumped. Dan and Tom each grabbed a shoulder in support.

Silence ensued, as if everyone was trying to take in what they had just witnessed.

"What the hell," said Olivia, staring down at her sandaled feet, which were wet with James' sticky substance. "I've never seen anything like it."

"Why you naught little monkey," exclaimed Monica. "James, I'm speechless."

Momentarily lost in the aftermath of James' massive explosion was the fact that it took less than a minute from start to finish, something that didn't escape that Olivia's attention.

"You didn't give us much time to make an evaluation, did you, James?"

"Want me to go again?"

"Can you...so soon," asked Monica? She was thinking that she had corralled a wild one. James was

starting to look like he was Donkey Productions material.

"I think I can. Are you ready?"

"Wait," said Jane. "I'm moving back," and she got off of the chair to push it further back. James hadn't realized how tight and form-fitting her dress was until now. It looked like it had been spray-painted on. The first thing Jane did upon standing was to instinctively push her dress down, as it inevitably rode up while she was sitting. James loved it when he saw a woman do that, even if it didn't result in a panty sighting. It meant at least that she was self-conscious about the revealing nature of what she had on. As Jane turned around to move her chair it allowed James a good view of her butt. It was clearly defined by the clingy material of her dress and it completely filled out the bottom of her dress quite nicely. It was startling in its beauty. It was perfectly shaped. Perfectly! James stared in admiration. So too did Mr. Penis, who began to slowly work its way up towards James' navel. Most men's boners stick out at an angle, but James' rose straight up and hugged his body when it was fully hard. By the time Jane sat down again Mr. Penis was closing in on thirteen inches, and rising.

James was so focused that he didn't react to the fact that two naked men were standing next to him, each with an arm propped on his shoulders. But the ladies did. This is what Donkey Productions was all about.

"James," asked Monica, would you mind if Tom and Dan keep their arms around you when you jerk? It's giving me an idea for a scene. I want to see how it plays out."

"No problem," he replied, and with that he began to rub his hand on the still-expanding organ. It was nearing the full fourteen inches. It was slippery with leftover semen, so he cupped his balls as much as to dry off his hand as to mix up the routine. By doing so, he made Mr. Penis stick out more and gave the ladies a better view. Now that his first orgasm was out of the way there was no urgency for gratification and relief. This time James would show them what he was really capable of. "Get ready for the show," he said.

James slowly probed his cock-head with his thumb and index finger, pretending that he was lost in thought, hoping that his audience could appreciate the enormity of his swollen member. Then, stopping suddenly, he held his cock at the base, and with his other hand he began to slap it, gently at first and then more violently. The element of surprise raised the tension and anticipation level in the room, and there were a few murmurs. Harder and harder he slapped his cock, and the noise it made was clearly audible. All six ladies in the room were staring intently. Jane was still sitting in a manner which indicated that she was not trying to preserve her modesty, but James was beyond that now. He probably could have gotten another panty peek, but he had more important things on his mind. Mr. Penis was ready. James grabbed his long, thick shaft from right where it began under his cock head and began to wiggle it, making his cock head move around wildly. He then proceeded to stroke his shaft vigorously. He grunted. "Oh yeah," he said. A few more strokes and he probably would have been within ejaculation range, but he stopped and walked over to the ladies, with Mr. Penis swinging like a pendulum.

"You like," he asked?

"Yes," Monica and Jane said in unison. No matter how jaded they might have been, seeing that they did this for a profession, James was a special find, and he excited them. They weren't used to seeing someone getting so enthusiastic about jerking off. It was freaky, but a good kind of freaky.

James returned to his original spot and the two men again put their arms around his shoulders. James began to pull on Mr. Penis will all the speed he could muster, although he was slightly handicapped by the sticky semen that saturated his shaft. But he kept plugging away and he eventually found a sweet spot where he could generate friction and stroke away without having his hand slip. Now he was getting close. He tried to hold out for as long as he could, but he was fighting a losing battle, and in another minute or so came the inevitable grunts, James' body began to quiver and spasm slightly, and another massive stream of sperm began shooting out of his humungous fourteen inch weapon. There were three tremendous spurts, although none reached all the way to where the ladies were sitting, and then came three lesser blasts, followed by a lot of dribbling. Even after he was finished, when he stood there breathing heavily, arms at his side, the look of gratification and exhaustion on his face, semen kept oozing from out of his pee hole. Breathing heavy, he said: "Well, how'd I do?"

The ladies began to applaud, and James knew that he had nailed the audition. Even Tom gave him a thumbs up.

*****

Monica dismissed the three girls who had been summoned to the room. "Okay, back to work ladies," she ordered, "you've had your fun for the day," and it was just down to Monica, Jane, Olivia and the three naked men. The ladies walked over to James, who stood there in his naked, post-ejaculatory glory. Wet with fluid, his cock had shrunken, and it was back down to an almost completely flaccid state, but not quite. The three ladies wanted a closer inspection of his cock. It hung down beautifully straight, dangling between his legs like a baseball bat.

"James, do me a favor," asked Monica. "Could you please kneel on the floor for a minute." James did as he was told. "Okay, you can get up now," she said, after a few seconds.

"What was that all about," he asked?

"I just wanted to see if your cock reached down to the ground," Monica replied, smiling, and Jane and Olivia laughed and laughed like it was the funniest thing they had heard in a while.

"You really do have an attractive penis," Monica said, "and you certainly know how to use it. Are you ready for your final test."

"I guess so." Final test? Was Jane going to give him a hand-job or something?

"Who do you like better, Tom or Dan?"

James wasn't sure if her heard correctly. "Excuse me?"

"Take a look at each of them. Who do you prefer?"

James assumed she was referring to cock size or something. Dan was still semi-soft but Tom had been boned up ever since he had entered the room, just like James would have been had he been in Tom's shoes.

"Let's see," James said. "Tom, I guess."

"Okay Dan," Monica said, "you can go home now. We'll see you on Monday morning."

Monica's demeanor had changed. She was acting more business-like. "James, get down and fellate Tom."

"What?"

"You heard me," came the stern reply. "Get down and suck Tom's penis, and make him cum."

"Seriously?"

"I SAID, GET DOWN IN YOUR KNEES, FAG BOY, AND SUCK THAT COCK!"

What a buzz-kill. James was confused, but he remembered again why he was here. He was not a budding porn star; he was an undercover cop on assignment. He had to do what he had to do. He didn't have to enjoy it, he had to perform his job, and if that meant complying with Monica's demand then so be it. He couldn't kill the opportunity of getting hired by Donkey Productions.

James did as he was told, and got down on his knees. Tom thrust himself forward, and holding his large cock in his hand, he shoved it into James' mouth. He gently sucked it.

"It that the best you can do? Come on fag boy, we need to find out if you're Donkey material."

What could he do? James imagined himself getting a blowjob. What would he like? What would arouse him? That's what he had to do to Tom, so he put himself entirely in the role.

The three ladies were standing right behind James as sucked. There was no place to hide. It felt degrading. Perhaps that was the point of the exercise.

James licked Tom's cock-head all-around, and then shoved it down his throat. He almost choked on it, but he regained his composure and acted like having a penis in his mouth was the most natural thing one could do. Tom's penis was large enough for James to grab hold of the bottom of the shaft while the top half of his penis was inside his mouth. With his free hand James placed it under Tom's balls and used his fingers to jiggle them around. Tom groaned with pleasure.

Apparently the trick with the balls was what sent Tom over the edge and his heavy breathing and moans soon made it clear that he was on the verge of orgasm. Tom announced the arrival of sperm with just enough lead-time for James to withdraw the cock and stick his face out of the way. Still holding it, he rubbed it back and forth as hard as he could and within seconds Tom's semen was shooting out. Luckily the white stuff avoided contact with James as it flew forward with pretty good velocity.

"Uggghhh," shrieked Jane, with disgust and anguish. "Damn it!" She had been standing right behind James, and it was fortunate for her that she was wearing a white dress, because that way the cum stain wasn't as obvious. James looked back at her, his hand still holding Tom's spent penis. The hem of Jane's dress was splattered, and some of Tom's sticky stuff had also made it on to her upper thigh, right below where the dress ended. Being the pervert that he was, seeing Jane get sprayed liked that, and her subsequent reaction to it, made the unpleasant blowjob all worthwhile.

Something came over James, and before he knew it, and before anyone could anticipate his next move, he rushed over to Jane, knelt down, and licked the cum off of her delectable, tanned thighs. He could feel her body heat, and it felt good. Why he did it he couldn't say. It was a spur of the moment thing, probably having more to do with Jane's thighs than anything else. There was no more doubt. James had passed the Donkey Productions audition. He was Donkey material.

*****

Three clothed women and two naked men sat around the desk. There was no chance that the men would think about getting dressed, just as there was no chance that the ladies would want them to. But it could also be said that both men preferred to be naked. That it seemed perfectly normal for the men to be naked, men by the way who had tremendously large penises, can be chalked up to the nature of their profession. James, who was usually very shy unless in the presence of Kristy, had already forgotten that he was nude. Could it be that he had found his true calling?