14 Inch James - Undercover Cop Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The hard work was over, it was time to relax. Monica had already apologized for her harsh tone earlier, but it was necessary, she said, to indoctrinate James into the world of Donkey Productions. She needed to see his reaction to her blowjob demand.

"Let me explain our philosophy to you," she said. "A standard shoot in the gay film industry is to have an actor jerk off. Usually he is lying on a bed, alone, and the camera focuses on his face and cock as he jerks. It's been done a million times. That's what appeals to the gay male audience. But imagine that same guy doing the same thing, except this time he's surrounded by several beautiful, sexy women, who give him verbal encouragement as he jerks. And the camera focuses as much on their reactions to his jerking as it does to the actual sex act itself. That's what we're all about."

"That will draw in both the gay male and the straight male," concurred Olivia.

"And women," added Monica. "Having women in the scene empowers other women and gets them interested in a product they would otherwise ignore. Your girlfriend is a perfect example of the audience we're trying to reach. We're trying to make videos that will appeal to everyone." Monica barely noticed that a flaccid penis was resting just a few feet away from her, a flaccid penis that, incidentally, was still larger than most men's full erections.

Monica continued. "We're always looking for fresh meat, I mean fresh men, excuse the industry talk, and we're filming a new video next week. If you're interested, James, we'd like to you star in it."

"Star in it? You don't even know whether I an act."

"Act? You don't have to act. All you have to do is be yourself. Your natural charm and your mega-cock will get you through it. I expect that we'll need you for four days at...say, $200 per day. Is that okay with you?"

"The money's okay, but I want to get it out in the open right away that I won't do hardcore. No butt-fucking."

"No worries, we can re-write the script. No butt-fucking. I promise."

"If I have to suck a cock, I'll suck a cock, but that's as far as I go. However, if other people are butt fucking I won't care. Just not me." That last sentence was the undercover cop talking.

"We'll respect your wishes," said Monica. "Now let me tell you what we have in mind. This next film is a bit more ambitious that what we've done in the past. It has a story. It will be told in flashbacks. You'll be a patient on a prison psychiatrist's couch, telling her about what got you sent to prison, and then we'll shoot it. Three major scenes, one per day."

"Prison psychiatrist?"

Olivia replied. "It seems that sex offenders are being sent to a special prison camp in an attempt to rehabilitate them. The prisoners are all naked all the time, and the prison guards are, naturally, female."

"What are scenes about? I'll need to prepare." James liked what he was hearing.

"You'll know when the time comes," replied Monica. "One of the scenes, I can tell you, will be in the prison. Look around you; this room will be a prison by Monday morning. There will be an initiation between you and the guards. That will probably end in a jack-off...right up your alley, right? Then, of course, there will be a prison rape scene." Monica saw the concerned look on James's face. "No penetration, I promise, although that would have been fantastic. But we can change it." Monica smiled deviously. "I've already got a couple of ideas."

"Uh oh, you're in trouble," warned Jane. "Knowing Monica, you'd probably be better off with the rape scene. And wait until you see what got you sent to prison in the first place. I can't wait."

James gulped.

"Don't scare him, Jane. All you need to know right now," said Monica, "is that you will be expected to perform twice daily. One cum shot in the morning and one in the afternoon."

"That's it? Hell," said James. "I can do two cum shots standing on my head.

"We know," said Jane, and annoyance, and with a trace of sarcasm

"We have a friend who owns a health club and he's agreed to let us use it for two days, so we'll be on location," said Monica. "We'll film at the swimming pool. The pool definitely, and maybe the shower area, depending on how fast we can get things done. We only have two days."

Monica turned to Tom. "We're definitely using you in the prison rape scene. I don't know yet about the pool."

"Okay," replied Tom, a little dejected.

"I know you wanted a bigger role," she said, "but we don't want to overexpose you. Believe me, it will increase your shelf life. You were great in Horse Hung. You have a long future ahead of you if you play it right. And we're still using you next week. You'll get to suck James' cock this time. How's that?"

Tom was okay with that.

"On the fourth day," said Monica," we'll shoot the psychiatrist's office scene. That will be a lengthy one. That will be done right here as well."

"And I'm going to play the psychiatrist," announced Jane, triumphantly.

"And I'll be lying on a couch, right," asked James?

"Yes, pervert, and I'll be sitting in a chair right next to you...and I'll be wearing a short skirt...you really are a dirty little perv. That ought to make you happy."

That was all it took to get Mr. Penis' attention, and he began to bob and stiffen. "You know, Jane, were this a Donkey Productions video shoot, and your job was to dress provocatively in order to get me aroused, you could not have worn anything sexier than what you have on right now."

"Leering is not a pretty sight," was Jane's retort.

"I'm not leering, I'm just telling you the honest truth. You almost make me want to beat off again. If you just spread your legs a little wider..."

"Get over it," Jane replied, annoyed. "You know what, look here." Jane lifted her dress over her waist and put her panties on full parade. "Are you happy now?"

"I got to beat off, sorry" was James' response. And he began to stroke his cock in full view of everyone; unashamed, proud of his enormous appendage, happy to be free, without inhibitions, thrilled to know that his self-satisfaction brought pleasure to others. Yes, James was definitely Donkey Productions material.