14 Inch James - Undercover Cop Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two of the more men had ejaculated. James heard their cries and grunts; he felt their sperm as it splashed on his body. He looked down at Tom, who was licking James' cock up and down with his tongue. Okay, thought James. I've established in my mind that I'm not gay, time to relax and enjoy my penis being sucked. Please Mr. Penis, please don't let me down.

James lay his head back down on the table. Keeping it up was straining his neck muscles. He closed his eyes and though about Kristy and the joke she and he had played on Karen last week. He couldn't wait until the next time he saw her. He'd have to play along as she and Kristy devised a way to get him naked. And he thought about Jane and her white panties, and her blue panties, and the tight, clingy dress that she wore last week, which outlined her shapely butt in such an alluring way. Damn that Jane, what a hottie...

That did it. Mr. Penis had crossed a threshold. There could be no stopping him now. A third person's cum was drenching James. He could feel it on his collarbone and his shoulder. It spilled down on to his side. He experienced the sensation of having sperm flow slowly down his body. It wasn't a pleasant sensation, but he was able to put it out of his mind. One more cum to go. It must be Joe's, for James could see a black cock dangling in front of his face as Joe inched closer and began slapping James across the face with it. James didn't object; how could he? Soon Joe was writhing in ecstasy and more cum began to leave its make on James' naked body.

Tom's sucking was having an effect. The tape over his mouth muffled James moans, but his body began to twitch as the semen rode up inside his erect shaft on its journey to the outside world. A few more strokes and James was in ejaculation heaven. It was over.

Not quite over. Tom leapt up on the table, moved in close to James' face and ripped the tape off his mouth. James opened his mouth in pain and, as he did, Tony wasted no time in sticking his throbbing member into James' mouth. He lifted James' head up, cradling his neck for support, and drew James' mouth further and further on to his shaft. James almost gagged, but Tom was a pro, and he quickly pulled back so that only an inch or two of cock remained inside his mouth. Using his hand, Tom began to stroke his massive shaft, harder and harder, grunting louder and louder until Tom's seed was spilling all over James' face and mouth.

"Swallow it, you bitch," he cried, and he reinserted his penis into James' mouth, careful to leave a little space so that the camera could catch the cum as it entered.

"Cut."

The men stood back, James' restraints were removed, and he got up off the table. His body and face were wet with sticky cum. His penis was limp, dangling downward, but his flaccid cock was still thick and long and his cock-head remained as big as ever. Nobody said anything, perhaps waiting for James to react. He looked over to where Jane was standing, still mesmerized by her long legs and her short dress and the recent memory of her white panties, and he said to her: "wanna help me clean up?"

Yes indeed, James was Donkey Productions material!

*****

Day two took place at a health club on the west sides of town that was allowing them to use the facility for the shoot. It was clean and modern, the swimming pool area was warm, and the thick, moist smell of chlorine permeated the air. It was a good environment for being naked, as James was, but he was not the only one. The pool area was crowded with male nudity. There were eight other naked boys, all of whom looked terribly young. No way they were eighteen, James thought, and perhaps this would help him make his case to the Captain if the condom angle didn't work. Underage sex in the film industry was still a matter for the Vice Squad.

James had already spoken to a couple of the boys, all of whom seemed comfortable with being naked in public. Why not, they were young and firm and ripe with hormones. They were all fine looking boys. Not a fatty or an ugly face to be seen. Monica sure knew how to pick them . James asked them how old they were, and each said that he was eighteen, and had driver licenses to prove it. They had all just graduated from the same high school a week earlier, and, as summer work was scarce, this was an easy way to make some money. It dawned on James that at his age, all eighteen-year-old boys look like they're fifteen. Maybe he was just getting old.

The pool was large and rectangular and was enclosed by four walls. There was enough room on the long side of the pool for several benches, but at each end there was extended open space. One end of the pool led to the rest of the club's facilities, while at the other end there was a door that led to the locker room changing area and the showers.

The place was a beehive of activity. The all-girl, five-person crew, the same as yesterday, were here. Olivia and Jane was conspicuous by the absence. Monica was standing by the door at the far end of the pool, deep in conversation with two women who looked like they were in their mid-thirties and conservatively dressed in suburban mom attire. There was also a man standing there with them, about forty, who was wearing a bathing suit. James was standing with the other naked boys, doing his best to ignore them, as they were engaging in the childish horseplay that eighteen-year old boys are want to do, especially naked ones. Exaggerated actions and emotions were a substitute for the embarrassing situation they found themselves in, thought James. Despite their bravura, they had to be a little uneasy. James remembered how it was for him the first time he was naked before clothed women. Eighteen is a difficult age to be subjected to female superiority.

James was sporting a modest boner. He was trying to keep things low key, but the warm, humid air tingled his senses. He used to swim on his college team and he still had ugly memories of those uncomfortable, tight fitting speedos that he was forced to wear. Being naked and having Mr. Penis dangle about unencumbered felt liberating, and his cock took advantage of the liberty by swinging freely, rising and lowering at will, as it saw fit. A semi-hard Mr. Penis usually stuck out at a forty-five degree angle. Once it maxed out at fourteen inches, it sprung straight upwards to ninety degrees. A few of the boys had already made some smart-ass comments about his enlarged appendage, but James ignored them and they soon got bored and left him alone.

It would have looked odd at almost any location other than a Donkey Production shoot, but the man who had been talking casually with Monica and the two other women stripped off his swim trunks and, completely naked, walked over to where James was standing, while the thee ladies resumed their conversation as if nothing unusual had happened.

"You're James," I presume? "They told me you had a big dick and, hey, they weren't kidding."

"You're not doing too bad in that department either." James had gotten pretty good at estimating cock size from a mere glance. Working in an elite LAPD undercover vice squad had seen him go undercover at a gay bathhouse, enter a Mr. Nude competition, and do a few other things that required public nudity. He had seen more than his fair share of penises, and he figured that this guy would be about nine inches with a full erection. Six inches soft usually meant nine inches hard, but this guy's six inches looked bigger than it was, because it was thick and veined and swayed ever so slightly when he walked. It hung out from his body even when soft, and that also made it look a little bigger; it was actually quite an attractive cock. He looked pretty good for his age too. James could tell that he worked out and took good care of his body.

The man's name was Pete, and he was the owner of the club who had so graciously provided it to Donkey Productions free of charge.

"Well, it wasn't entirely free." Pointing to Monica, he said: "she's some women, ain't she?"

"Yes, she is," confirmed James. "You like her?'

"Like here? Hell, I married her."

"What?"

"Yeah, we were married. But we're divorced now, so no worries. But she still turns me on. She told me she needed the club and I said, 'what are you going to do for me', and she pulled down my pants and gave me a blowjob on the spot. You see, we still fool around a little. I said to her, 'that's nice, but it ain't enough. Shutting down the club costs me money and it's bad for business. I want pussy', I said. So we fucked all night." Pete grabbed his cock lustily and shook it in her direction.

"Every man is different," reasoned James. "I like Monica; she's attractive and she's super nice, but she doesn't really do it for me...sexually, I mean. Now don't get me wrong; if I was stuck on a desert island with her I could die happy, but Jane...you know her?"

"Oh, the big tits gal?"

No, that's Olivia. Jane's the one with the nice legs and short skirts."

"Forget about her," snorted Pete. "One thing I've learned in life is that the women who wear the shortest skirts put out the least."

James was going reply with some cliché about hope springing eternal, but he got distracted. "Oh wow, check out the redhead who just came in."

"Oh that; that's Wendy. She's playing the swim coach. And trust me, she's as hot as her red hair."

"How do you know so much," asked James?

"I own the company."

"What? You do?"

"Half of it, anyway. Monica owns the other half. Whether she shares her half with short skirt and big tits I don't know."

"I had no idea"

"I'm a silent partner, and I like to keep it that way, unless I'm casting some young cunt. Then, I'm a producer."

"Now that one," said Pete, pointing at Wendy. "She's British. Wait until you hear her accent. It will get you fuckin' hard like you won't believe. I found her. A fucking kinky, wild one, Wendy is. I met her in a club a few weeks ago and bought her a few drinks and she said she needed some money for a boob job. Trust me, she doesn't need a boob job; her tits are fine as they are, but when a woman has it in her mind that she needs a boob job what are you gonna do? Anyway, I say that I don't like to pay for sex...see, I think she was trying to turn a trick with me...but I tell her that if she doesn't mind getting her brains fucked out I could get her a one-day job that would pay her some good money, more than she could get from tricking."

"Brains fucked out? You mean here?"

"Hell no! I fucked her silly that night. I licked her pussy so good that she was spurting like you wouldn't believe. I had to throw the fucking sheets out; couldn't even wash them. I told her she had to be a swim instructor for some young, naked boys, and she thought I was kidding. I think she would have done this for free. I'm telling ya, that cunt is a fuckin' wild one!"

James was still distracted, as he usually was when men engaged in small talk about sex. "Oh...my...god...will you look at that." Mr. Penis was rising, and he was halfway between forty-five degrees and ninety degrees, straining with all its might to rise to the top, even against his master's wishes. How would it look if James got rock hard in front of Pete? But Mr. Penis had a mind of its own, so what was he to do?

Pete looked down. "You better be careful with that thing. You could poke someone's eye out. What the fuck, I shouldn't even be standing near you. You make me look like a fucking midget. Now who is it that has you all hot and bothered?"

"Those...those girls. They look like they're twelve." James even felt guilty just for ogling them.

"They're not. Two of them are from fucking Santa Monica High School. One of them turned eighteen like last week. I checked their ID's personally. The third one is a cousin or something. She's nineteen. You got to be careful. Any underage fucking goes on here...they hold me responsible and the next thing you know they're hauling my ass off to jail."

"Man, they look hot!"

"You are a sucker for a miniskirt, aren't you? See the cute one with the brown curly hair? She's got no tits at all. None. I said to her, 'baby, you can be in the picture, but keep your top on'."

"What did she say to that? It sounds a little cruel."

"What did she say to that? She got down on her fucking knees and gave me a blowjob. That's what she said to that!"

Wendy walked towards James and Pete. She was in her late twenties, perhaps thirty at most. Her spiky short hair was cut in the fashionably punk style of a woman who wanted her hair to look messy on purpose. She had on a reasonably short, high-waisted, red skirt. The high waist made it appear even shorter than it actually was. It wasn't at Jane's level of shortness, but it was still pretty damn sexy. She wore a navy blue, button-down blouse that was tucked inside the waist of the skirt, enhancing the skirt's short length, and high-heeled shoes. She got the Mr. Penis stamp of approval. James absently grabbed hold of his shaft and pushed it sideways, jiggling it a little after it sprung back to its original position. "Damn, I am horny!"

She's probably going to devour you, so be careful. I know, I wrote the script for this one."

"You mean, I'm having sex with her? Yesssssss!" James pumped his fist in delight. Mr. Penis was fast approaching fourteen inches.

"The way I wrote it you were gonna, but who knows, Monica may have changed it. Jesus, will you chill with that fucking thing of yours. You don't wanna fuckin' blow your load before we even get started.

I can't help it," said James. "I'm a perv."

Pete laughed. "Kid, I like your style. You should come and party with me when this is all over."

"Maybe I will. Monica told me that she wrote the script."

I wrote today's scene. Monica and big tits did the jailhouse scene and I think short skirt wrote the psychiatrist scene. But the only one I care about is today. They want to film at my place, I write the scene. But I leave most of the writing to the ladies. All I care about is making a profit. But swimming naked is every man's fantasy, right, so I gave it a whirl. Monica said she needed a kinky scene at the swimming pool and it had to involve young boys. I said 'what do you fucking know about boys swimming naked? I'll write the fucking scene'. Now I would have preferred young girls, but Monica handles the content of the product. She says boys, so I write a scene for boys. She's got a good eye for what sells. But at least I worked in three girls...plus that wench, Wendy."

In order to reach Pete and James, her eventual destination, Wendy had to first walk past the eight naked boys, who were hanging around by themselves trying to look as inconspicuous as possible. But they couldn't escape Wendy's attention.

"Allo, allo, what have we here?" Wendy, who was extremely extroverted, so it seemed at first glance, put her arms around two of the naked boys, eventually sliding down to fondle their butts. "My, aren't you fine, strapping young lads."

Pete chuckled. "If that dumb bitch only knew what those fine strapping young lads were going to do to her..."

Now it was James' turn to laugh. Are you appearing in the video? I mean, from what I've seen, most of the men get dominated."

"See those two bitches talking with Monica?" They go back to when we were married. Whenever we had to do couple shit and hang out with other married people, they were the ones. I used to try and work in some wife swapping action; I mean why else hang around with them? You're only doing it because they are married, and misery loves company. So why not see if you can get a new piece of ass. Those broads were hot to trot, but their husbands' wimped out. Which means that they're dumber than dirt, because Monica is one sexy broad when you get her in the sack." Pete grew pensive. "Oh well, their loss. So today I'm making up for it. They're divorced now and the alimony is pretty good, I guess. They got nothing to do; they're bored. When Monica told me she got them for the video, I almost choked to death. I made sure to write them in my scene. What I really wanted to do is have them fuck and suck me like there's no tomorrow, but that wouldn't be very Donkey-like, so I had to keep that in mind. They're going to give me a hand job; that will be one cum shot, and then they'll use a strap-on and ream me. They don't know it yet, but I'm gonna get a second cum out of it."

"A strap-on? You wrote that scene for yourself? Man, you're braver than me. I want nothing up my ass."

"Kid, let me tell you something. You haven't lived until some chick has massaged your prostate with a hard piece of rubber. Best fucking orgasm ever!"

James laughed. "I'll take your word for it, Pete. You sure are one kinky bastard yourself."

"Yes, but a kinky basted who gets more ass than a toilet seat, pardon the pun. Monica tells me that you're a whacko-jacko."

"I am. I love beating my meat. Especially when I'm accidentally splashing cum on some girl's dress, like I did with Jane last week. That was the highlight of the month for me."

"Kid, I like your style. When this is all done we'll go out and get us some bitches. I'll show you some things...kid, when I get done you won't be beating your meat no more. That's all I can say."

*****

"Jesus fucking Christ!" Wendy had her first close-up of Mr. Penis. "I'm working with THAT! Oh, Petey-boy, I could kiss you."

"Wendy, this is James. James, Wendy."

James attempted to shake hands with Wendy, but she went right for the gusto, ignoring his hand and grabbing hold of his, elongated, erect shaft, and shaking that instead. "They must call you big Jim," she said. The warmth of her hand made James quiver all over, from head to foot.

"Careful," said Pete, "his pecker might explode in your hand. I'm telling ya, this kid's a live-wire."

"We wouldn't want that, now would we?" Wendy winked as she said that and she gave James a big smile. Finally releasing her grip on Mr. Penis, she squealed with delight when it slapped back up against his lower abdomen and ricocheted a few times before settling down.

"How big is that fucker," she asked? Pete was right; her accent was enticing.

"Uh, fourteen inches when it's hard..."

"...And we're going to keep it at fourteen inches all day then, aren't we, lover boy?"

"I'll do my part," answered James, a little embarrassed.

"And you better believe I'll do mine!" Wendy winked again.

Had Wendy's teasing gone on much longer James might have had an unscripted ejaculation but, thankfully. Monica was ready to get down to work.

"Okay everyone, places," she instructed. "It's time to earn your money." The two suburban wives took their spot on one of the pool's side benches. Their role was that of mothers to two of the swimmers. The three young girls stood by the entrance, along with Wendy; they would be making a delayed entrance. James and the eight other boys faced Monica. Pete stood a little off to the side, acting like he had heard it all before and didn't need to hear it again.

"Remember now," Monica said to the naked boys - and James - "the scene is being told in flashback. The end product will have a voice-over narration, so dialogue is not important. We're still going to capture what you say, and we might even use some of it. Just imagine yourselves in a real-life situation, and when you feel like talking just say whatever you would say in real life. Follow the lead of the swim instructors. Now every now and again I'm going to be giving you instructions while we're filming. Whatever you do, don't look at me when I talk; just listen, and then do as I say. We can edit out anything I say to you. Understood?" The males nodded in agreement.

"Now here's the gist of it. James, you need to get a swim certificate for a job that is starting right away. The only available swim class is here at the YMCA, where the boys swim nude. And remember, boys, you're playing fifteen year olds, so being naked isn't such a big deal. Be very casual about it." Monica paused, and smiled. "I guess that wasn't necessary, was it? You boys look like you're having fun."