14 Inch James - Undercover Cop Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That elicited slight chuckles from the naked boys. Maybe it due to Monica's proximity, or the fact that she was clothed while their penises were out in the open, or maybe it was because they were about to get down to business, but a couple of the boy's cocks began to stiffen.

"It's okay if you get an erection," she continued. "I don't know if boys at the YMCA ever did, but we're selling fantasy, so it's okay. Don't even think about your penises unless I tell you to. Some of you guys will be swimming...um, you, you and you. Monica pointed to three of the naked boys. "The rest of you will be standing around the pool. Pete, you'll be standing at the pool's edge, doing whatever it is that swim instructors do. James, when the scene begins I want you to be in the water. That way, when you exit the pool your penis can have a dramatic entrance."

Pete laughed. "Watch out for shrinkage, baby."

The crew was in place. It was time.

The former college swimmer was doing laps in the pool. It felt good to swim nude, without speedos. The inside joke of the film, as the narrator would be revealing, was that James was already a good swimmer and was only here to satisfy some bureaucracy that demanded written proof of it. So, through no fault of his own, he was forced to swim naked with boys much younger than himself.

"Okay James, you can step out of the pool." He did. The carefree swimmer felt the burning sensation of about fifteen pairs of eyes focused directly on his cock. Whatever shrinkage took place in the water...well, that had since passed. Mr. Penis began its slow but steady ascent as James relished the attention being thrown at him. Where once he would have turned crimson with shame, he now strode confidently. James was proud of his massive penis and loved the attention it brought him.

"A star is born," whispered Wendy, to the three young girls, and they all shared a laugh. "You're not nervous are you?"

"A little," said one of them. "We've never done this before."

"What, fuck? You're kidding." The girls laughed. "Oh I get it. You've never done it before in front of the camera. Well, don't be nervous. Neither have I...but I've done it plenty of times before."

The girls laughed again. "Just my luck," said Wendy. "We have eight boys with little pee-pees and one with an elephant dick. And I'm gonna get screwed by the eight teeny weenies...at the same time...all eight of them, mind you, but if you add them all up, the elephant dick is bigger than the eight of them combined!"

"Okay boys, just keep doing what you're doing," instructed Monica. "Those who haven't yet been in the water go ahead and jump in. Pete, stand over one of the boys getting out of the pool and go through the motion of giving him instruction. James, walk along the pool's edge so the camera can capture you in your glory. I want to see it sway. Your cock is the star of the scene...or it will be once we get done editing."

A few minutes went by and Monica had everyone out of the pool and facing Pete, who was giving them the news that a new swim instructor would be training with him today. She was going to be a girl's swim coach, but that class didn't start for a few weeks, so she was here to observe Pete and work on her coaching technique.

"Okay Wendy, get ready," Monica said. "Boys, when Wendy comes over I want you all to act embarrassed and cover up your private parts. James, you will dive in the water to avoid exposure. Got it?

"Cameras a rolling," came the command. "Wendy, come on over."

Wendy walked as sexy as she could.

"Cut," yelled Monica. "Wendy, walk natural. You're not trying to turn them on. You're a swim instructor, for heaven's sake. It's supposed to appear innocent and natural to be seeing naked fifteen-year-old boys."

"Bloody hell," she whispered. "Fifteen years my ass." Wendy did it again, this time to Monica's liking, and James dove into the water. Pete pretended to explain the situation to the boys.

"Guys," Monica instructed, "you don't like it but there's nothing you can do, so grin and bear it. Wendy, it's okay for you to stare at the boys like you're enjoying the view, but don't overdo it. Subtlety my dear, subtlety. Pete, order James to come out of the water."

"You low-life piece of shit," Pete said, knowing that Monica would edit it out, "get your sorry ass out of the water so this fuckin' horny broad can manhandle you.

James did, and Mr. Penis made a grand entrance for a second time. "Pete, you can leave now and go sit with the mothers. Wendy, you're in charge."

"Yummy," she replied.

Wendy was perfect for her role. She spent time with each boy, showing them the fine art of the backstroke. Her arms touched the stomachs and backs of the naked boys while they mimicked the backstroke motion. And she lingered a lot longer than what was probably necessary to make her point.

After each boy had been instructed, she had them go into the pool to practice, kneeling down to get closer to them while they were in the water. "Goodness, gracious," she said, coyly. "You boys are getting me wet with your splashing. You don't mind if I strip down to my undies, do you?" And after a short pause, "I guess you don't, do you?"

Wendy unbuttoned her blouse to reveal a black sheer bra. Her nipples were clearly visible through the material. She was smiling and loving it. She stepped out of her red skirt, and it was plain to see that Wendy had a smoothie down below, as the outline of her vagina could be easily detected through the thin black panties.

"Now don't get any naughty ideas," she said, teasingly, to her audience of naked males. James wasn't sure if she was really teasing or whether she was simply an exhibitionist. He was hoping it was both. A 'kinky, wild one', as Pete had said.

This wasn't part of the script, but Monica was liking it.. Wendy was improvising, but she was getting into her role, and that was more important, as far as the director was concerned. Wendy was going to get naked later on anyway, so stripping down now wasn't a deal-breaker. Plus, she still had on more clothes than the males did.

"Remember, Wendy, you're a swim instructor, don't overdo it."

"I want to see some stiffies," Wendy said, boldly. "Back home in England the boys get stiffies when a girl strips down to her knickers. She needn't worry on that accord, as James noticed that his was no longer the only penis that was sporting a firm woodie.

Monica told the three girls to enter the pool area and sit on the bench next to the one the suburban moms were sitting on. One of them had the role of sister to one of the naked boys, and she was here to drive him home, in place of his absent mother. The other two girls were her friends who came along for the ride, or the show, in this case.

It was immediately apparent that the girls' entrance into the scene turned things up a notch. Monica was silently pleased. James, who had been standing idly by while Wendy had been giving backstroke instructions, stared at the young girls as they strode to the bench. The bench they chose to occupy was the one that was closest to James. The girls stared back, and smiled. The short skirts they had on were no match for James' penetrating eye, and his cock stiffened visibly, rising upward, as the panty-sighting parade began. His penis got rock, fourteen inch, hard. Even James couldn't believe how hard it was. It felt heavy, like it was made of lead or something. Yeah, a lead pipe, that's what it felt like. The naked boys ignored the young girls with the short skirts, but James couldn't. He was riveted. He was standing alone, by himself, and Monica instructed one of the cameras to keep its focus on him. His arousal was part of the story.

"Wendy, Monica said, "we're ready for James' backstroke lesson," but instead of James going over to Wendy, she went over to him. Clad in her sheer, virtually see-through, bra and panties, her high heels making her look statuesque, she felt great, she exuded confidence, and it showed. She was really getting into the role. It was contagious. Everyone fed off of her enthusiasm. The boys swam with more gusto and they got more active on the pool's edge, moving about and losing whatever inhibitions they may have had, whereas before they were simply hanging around, not doing much. James showed his appreciation the best way he knew how. Hands on hips, he showed off his magnificent fourteen-inch mast. He had it aimed directly at Wendy. Pete had really hit a home run when he hired her.

What about Pete? James looked over at his bench. Pete was sandwiched between the two ladies and he was definitely aroused. His cock was sticking straight up in the air. The ladies weren't doing anything to him, so Pete obviously wasn't waiting around for them.

With great tenderness Wendy gently positioned James directly in front of the three young girls. She took his arms and showed him how to lift them over his head in the motion of the backstroke. One of her hands pressed his lower back forward while her other hand was placed on James upper chest and pushed it backward. Thus his gigantic cock thrust out even more vividly towards the girls. Mr. Penis reacted to Wendy's touch. She bare legs made contact with James', and he felt like his entire body was on fire. His penis throbbed with anticipation. The expression on the girls' faces was priceless. It wasn't often that they had fourteen inches of man-meat staring them in the face. It fact, it was never. James' cock ached. It felt to him like the weight of its mass might cause it to break off and fall down.

"Wendy, give him a look of disapproval," barked Monica. "Tell him he can't swim with an erection."

"What are you, off your rocker? Tell this stud pony to lose his erection?" But she did. She was supposed to look stern, not smiling, but Monica liked Wendy's reaction better. Having her smile and smirk like she was would demonstrate to the future viewing audience that she was in on the joke.

"Take off your ID badge and give it to the girls." As a prop, an identification badge attached to a long ribbon had been placed around Wendy's neck and was dangling down the front of her blouse. Wendy removed it and handed it to the girl closest to her. Monica told the cameras to pause, and she walked over to where Wendy and James were situated.

"Okay, here's the first climax. Wendy, you keep holding on to James like you have been, and James, you keep doing the backstroke movements with your arms." Monica looked at the girl holding the ribbon. "Nancy, when I cue you I want you to place the ribbon around James' cock and secure it tightly by twisting the ribbon as often as you need to. Just make sure it's on tight. Okay? When I give you the sign, you'll start yanking on the ribbon. Now James, I've only known you for a week, but something tells me that if she pulls on the ribbon hard enough and long enough you'll eventually orgasm. Am I right?"

"I hope I can hold off that long," he gulped.

They resumed filming and everybody did what they were supposed to do. Nancy got real close to James's large cock and began yanking it up and down with the ribbon. James kept doing the backstroke and Wendy kept massaging James' lower back and upper chest. James began to moan. Wendy's hot breath whispered sweet nothings into his ear.

"Come on elephant boy...come on big Jim...cum for mamma...cum for your pretty little mama...you can do it, stud boy..."

This went on for about two minutes. James 'groaning got louder. Wendy's sexy voice was starting to win him over. Mr. Penis really enjoyed being tugged up and down by the ribbon, which was secured right under his enormous cock-head, and there it remained, anchored. It chafed a little, but it created a lot of friction, the better to keep James at an aroused edge. Nancy changed her motion from fast to slow and back to then fast again. Mr. Penis could not get any harder, even if it wanted to. It was begging for a release. James was doing his best to comply. He was getting closer and closer. Wendy began licking James' ear with her tongue.

"Come on stud pony...my big, fucking stud pony...cum for me...please..."

And then it happened. James' body went in a violent spasm. He convulsed so hard that Wendy had trouble keeping him upright. But then came the words everyone was waiting to hear.

"I'm gonna cum,...oh yes...oh yeah...uh...uh...oh my god, I'm gonna cum...oh my...I'm cumming...I'm cumming...oh my god...I'm gonna...I'm gonna...I'm gonna... I'm cummingggggg!"

Monica knew what was about to happen. She was just glad to be out of harm's way. She told the cameras to get in close for a good view from all angles. Monica envisioned showing the explosion from multiple angles.

James was heaving and shrieking. "I'm cummingggggggg...AARRGGHH!"

As if shot by a rocket, a long, continuous wave of thick white semen exploded out of James' cock head. The first two blasts reached the two girls sitting on the bench and they instinctively recoiled. James was too focused on his orgasm to notice the great upskirt show they had just put on, but he could be forgiven for not caring. He was lost in his own ecstasy. James kept cumming. Even Monica, jaded Monica, was astonished. Wave after wave of semen kept coming out. It would slow down, and it looked like it was nearing an end, but Nancy kept pulling on the ribbon and two or three short spurts would be followed by a real long blast. James kept convulsing and moaning. "Ah...ah...keep it up...don't stop..."

"Holy sweet mother of Jesus," exclaimed Wendy, who had not removed her hands from his body throughout the spectacle.

Finally, about forty-five seconds after it began, James' moans turned into a whimper, his spasms faded, and it was only small drops of love juice that were dribbling out of his pee-pole. Mr. Penis was spent.

"Okay everyone," said Monica. "That's a wrap. That is a fucking wrap!"

"My God," exclaimed Wendy. "What a cummer! You're like a fucking fire hose!"

Monica, who had been searching for a title to the video, now had it. It would be called Fire Hose.