14 Inch James - Undercover Cop Ch. 04

Story Info
Prison sex, sexy female director…porn ain't so bad.
8.2k words
4.53
30.7k
22

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/24/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James sat down on the bench and relaxed. He wasn't in the next scene. He had done his heavy lifting for the morning, and he basked in the aftermath of that massive release he had gotten from the depths of Mr. Penis' inner sanctum. Even by his standards that was one hell of a cum. Little droplets of love juice were still drooling from out of his pee-hole, and he felt the sticky substance all over his groin area. With time to kill, James decided to check out the rest of the club, find the showers, and clean himself up. But before he could, someone approached him.

"What's up, hot shot?"

"Olivia, you're here!"

"Just got here. I caught the tail end of your gusher. Mama mia! But I can't chat too long. I'm helping to direct the next scene. We got two things going on simultaneously and I'm doing Pete's scene...you've met him?"

"I have. He says he wants to party with me."

"I'd be careful, if I were you," said Olivia, "very, very careful."

"Why's that? He seems nice."

"He'll corrupt you. Right now you're sweet and innocent. I mean, you worship women; all you want to do is jerk off in front of them." That's so cute. But Pete's an animal...according to Monica, and from what I've seen of him, she's right. Well, I gotta go to work. I see Monica's ready.

The boss woman had finished with her instructions. One camera would capture Pete and the two suburban moms, the other two would focus on Wendy and the eight naked boys. It was too bad that James left the pool area and missed most of the scene, because he missed a lot.

Monica told the naked boys that they were horny from seeing Wendy get James off, and they were to approach her from all directions, with something other than swimming on their minds. Wendy had a look of terror in her eyes, like a deer caught in the headlights. She tried to run, but those damn high heels made it difficult. The boys caught her and carried her to the large open area at the pool's end. Unable to fend them off, she was stripped of her bra and panties and six of the boys proceeded to lift her in the air. Two grabbed her arms, two her legs and two her torso. Thus secured, facing downward, one boy stepped in front of her with penis in hand and placed in into her receptive mouth, while the eighth boy fucked her from behind.

As soon as one boy shot his load another replaced him. It was all prearranged. Wendy has chosen which four would fuck her and who would get a blowjob. After the initial two boys had finished, she was lowered to the ground and gently placed on her back. A boy straddled her and thrust his cock into her mouth as another penis entered her vagina.

"Guys," instructed Monica. "Don't just stand there and watch. If you're waiting your turn then beat your meat. I want you to be hard when it's your turn. And if you've already cum, I got an extra ten dollars for you if you suck your buddy's cock and get him hard before he mounts Wendy. And guys, if you let your cock get sucked, you get ten dollars too." Monica sprung that on them late, because she didn't want them to get hung up on it. But once caught up in the moment, she figured they'd have lost some of their inhibitions and be more willing to do a little homo action.

While this was going on, Pete was getting his funk on. He was slouching down on his bench, erect penis protruding out, while the two moms licked it and sucked it and played with it like it was their last day on earth. Pete was talking filthy to them, which apparently enhanced his pleasure.

"Zoom in close," Olivia said to the camera girl. "I think he's ready to bust a nut."

"Damn right...uh...uh...oh yeah baby...oh yeah...uh...take a load of cum for old Pete." And he ejaculated.

*****

Stripped down to their underwear, three young girls beheld the naked James when he entered the locker area. No need for shyness on anyone's part. Being eyewitness to a monster blast of orgasmic fluid was a good primer for informality. The girls were waiting for their garments to dry, having rinsed off the semen residue, and James sheepishly apologized.

"No need to," said Colleen, the oldest of the three. She was the nineteen-year-old cousin. "It's all part of the job. We should have known you were a cummer."

"Yeah, it's all good," said Nancy, she the one whose crafty manipulation of the ribbon had sent James' sperm flying into harm's way. "Besides, we'll get our revenge this afternoon."

"Really? No, wait, I don't want to know. I like it better when Monica keeps me in the dark."

"Suit yourself," she said.

James went into the shower area to clean up. Naked in the shower, with three young girls in the adjacent area, James felt an all-too-familiar surge of horniness enter his loins, the first surge since his ejaculation, which was all of ten minutes ago. He dare not jerk off, although that's what he wanted to do. Consequently, once he had cleaned up and returned to the locker area he was encumbered with a rather large erection. Not the full-on, fourteen inch variety, but big enough to make a normal-sized man weep with joy. The girls by now had their clothes back on and were talking amongst themselves. James returned to the pool area.

He grabbed hold of his cock and shook it a little, wanting it to be extra firm for his grand reappearance to the pool, but he need not have bothered. Nobody paid any attention to him. The scene being filmed was still in process, but it was winding down. All eight of the boys had spilled their seed on assorted parts of Wendy's body, and she was lying there by herself on the tiled floor by the pool, as Monica had instructed. Her naked body glistening with spilt cock leavings, she had a look of deep satisfaction etched on her face. It was supposed to be a combination of humiliation and agony, mixed in with helpless relief that her ordeal had ended, but that would be too out of character for her. Having experienced an orgasm during her scene, she felt wonderful and was lost in her own rapture, completely oblivious to the camera girl who had trained her camera on the fallen swim instructor in order to record her emotions. The boys were back in the swimming pool. They were high-fiving, laughing, playing, and splashing. They too had forgotten that a camera was trained on them. Just the way Monica had hoped it would go down. One or two more group penis shots as the boys exit the pool, she thought, and we'll be finished here. Everything was going according to plan.

James had turned his attention to the bench at the far side of the pool. Pete was on all fours. Olivia was standing nearby with the third camera girl. Both of the suburban moms had removed their outer clothing and were down to their bras and panties, and both wore strap-on on devices around their pelvic areas. One was kneeling in front of Pete and she had placed her device into Pete's mouth, who was sucking on it for all he was worth. That was Monica's idea, not his. The other woman straddled Pete from behind, and was pumping her piece of hard rubber into Pete's rectum as hard as she could. That was Pete's idea. Even from a distance, James could hear Pete grunting, which seemed to be in rhythm with the pumping.

And then Pete turned over. He lay on his back with his legs up in the air and the suburban mom resumed her pumping, again with ferocity. James could see that Pete's cock was hard. It was an impressive specimen. Yeah, he definitely had a nine incher. The woman whose device had been in Pete's mouth moved to his side, and she grabbed hold of his boner and stroked it hard and fast. The two women looked at each other and smiled.

"Harder ladies, harder," implored Olivia. "Make this bastard suffer." But it wasn't really suffering, as far as James could tell. Pete looked like he was in heaven.

The women kept stroking and pumping, pumping and stroking. It went on for a few minutes. Pete was groaning with increasing intensity, and it wasn't long before a short, quick blast of wet sticky semen was splashing out onto his stomach and chest.

The morning shoot had come to an end.

Pete sat down next to James. The crew prepared for lunch. The suburban moms left the building altogether, having said their goodbyes to Monica and Pete. Monica and Olivia left the pool area, deep in consultation. The eight naked boys had disappeared too. Wendy joined the two men on the bench.

"You're a mess," said Pete, as Wendy sat down next to him. "Don't get strange cum all over me."

"It's dry now, gay-Jose, so don't give me that."

"It's only gay when a real dick is in your ass," countered Pete. "A lady can give me a prostate massage any time she wants. And who the fuck are you to be talking anyway? "

"Children, please," implored James. And the cattiness came to an abrupt end.

"I'm going to go clean up," said Wendy haughtily. But before she left she grabbed hold of a semi-hard Mr. Penis and gave it a few seconds of tender loving care before departing.

"Jimmy-boy, talk to Pete. He can hook us up. I'll even include him in the action if it means getting your big dick in my tight little pussy..."

"It ain't that tight," scoffed Pete.

"...And after you fuck me you can pretend that that big things of yours is a dildo, and I'll help you stick it in Mister gay-Jose's ass. You like that, Petey-boy?"

*****

The afternoon shoot began at the pool. A naked James was swimming laps. He was the only one in the scene. The camera focused on his nude body as he churned through the water. The audience watching at home would be reminded that James was an excellent swimmer who had not needed swimming lessons in the first place. And the voyeurs at home could focus on his naked body as he sailed through the water.

After James had completed his third lap he looked up and saw the three young, mini-skirted girls. From his vantage point, he also saw three pairs of panties, but that was of less concern to Monica. James was the panty pervert, not her, and she hadn't called for a low-angle shot. But the upskirt show did allow James to avoid the shrinkage problem when he exited the pool. His massive cock jutted out and had a significant amount of movement to it. When we're done with him, thought Monica, this big-dicked lad is going to be a star. Everyone likes to see penis sway. Penis pendulum was how Monica referred to it. With the right marketing, this video will be our biggest seller yet.

James stood next to the three adolescent, mini-skirts, acting surprised to be caught in yet another embarrassing situation. Monica didn't even have to instruct him to do so. Either he naturally knew what was expected of him, or else he really was embarrassed. Olivia, standing next to Monica, assumed it was a little bit of both.

"I want to fuck him, really bad," she whispered to Monica.

"It's too late to re-write the scene."

"Not here, dum-dum...in real life."

"Oh."

Monica cut the cameras, explained the scene to the actors, and the filming resumed. The girls got aggressive, wanting to fondle and touch James. He kept backing away, trying to avoid their advances. One of the girls ran around behind James and got down on all fours, and James, walking backwards, tumbled over her and fell to the ground. The three girls pounced on him. One climbed on top of him and straddled his face, smothering his nose and mouth with her panty-covered vagina. The other two girls each grabbed a leg and pinned it down to the ground. Thus immobilized, action was about to begin.

Monica cut the cameras again. By the time they next began to roll, James had his arms tied to the handrail that was on the pool's edge. Now he really was immobilized. The three girls gleefully stood over him. One removed her sandals and began to use her toes to agitate Mr. Penis, who loved the attention. Without much more in the way of provocation, he extended all the way up to James' naval at his peak, fourteen-inch magnificence.

James had no idea what was going to happen next. As with the previous scenes, the uncertainty heightened his arousal. His boned appendage was bouncing up and down on its own. The veins in his shaft became more pronounced and his cock head reddened as if it were on fire. Olivia truly wanted to strip off her clothes, slide down on top of that rigid pole and ride it for all it was worth, but she resisted the temptation. After all, work was work and play was play.

And then...and then...one of the naked boys came into the pool area and stood alongside the girls, next to the bound and naked James. The narrator would later explain to the viewing audience that the girls had played a practical joke on him and had hidden his clothes. In order to get his clothes back he would have to fellate James and make him cum. Naturally, he didn't want to do it, but he needed to get his clothes back, so he reluctantly agreed. James the actor was terribly anguished over this turn of events, and it was written on his face, just as Monica had requested. But what could he do? His hands were tied. As the young man knelt down to perform his oral task, one of the girls took a dildo from out of her handbag and began to probe his rectum.

James heard the boy moan, and he could tell from his body movements that something was going on back there, although he didn't know exactly what. But he had a job to do, so he focused his thoughts on the sensual pleasure of a blowjob and the release that it should have induced. But, for whatever the reason, Mr. Penis played hard-to-get, and after about ten minutes of sucking, it looked as if an orgasm was not imminent. Monica cut the cameras.

Everyone relaxed, waiting to see what she wanted to do. James still had a stiff cock, which indicated to Monica that the problem was not insurmountable. James's inability to orgasm was probably due to his positioning. It couldn't have been easy to perform when tied to a handrail on the edge of a swimming pool.

James was profusely apologetic. This was the worst embarrassment ever. Forget about the degrading scenes he had already been subjected to; the female prison guard ball-busting and the male gang rape were small change when compared to being let down by Mr. Penis.

Monica consoled the disconsolate actor. "Don't be so hard on yourself, James. It happens to everyone. It's part of the business." And then, suddenly, Monica had an epiphany. She smiled. "Just wait until you see what I've got planned...you'll erupt like Mount Vesuvius."

But first, she needed to get an ejaculation out of the way, and she had the naked boy switch from defense to offense. The cameras were switched on, by which time the boy was down in front of James' face with his cock inserted inside James' mouth. The young lad used his own hand to stroke it, seeing that James' hands were still tied to the handrail. A few minutes of this and the boy began emitting yelps of pleasure, and to the delight of Monica, Olivia, the five person crew, and the three mini-skirted, young girls, not to mention the boy himself, a good amount of young, adolescent sperm introduced itself to James' face.

"That's a wrap," beamed Monica. The first hurdle was out of the way. James was untied and stood up. Olivia gave him a towel to wipe the semen from his face. The satiated young boy, his cock still resultant from its recent success, wore a smile of unbridled pleasure. Monica went over to speak with the crew person in charge of the props, and she came back with a woman's wig in her hand. "Olivia, she said, "we're gonna kill two birds with one stone...three birds actually. Put this wig on. I don't want anyone recognizing you as the prison warden. You kept your blouse on yesterday, right?"

"I did," she replied, warily, wondering what devious idea had crept into Monica's brain.

"That's good, because if anyone got a look at your money-makers they won't soon forget them. I need you to play a plainclothes policewoman...damn, I wish we had a police uniform for you, but we don't...yes, you're a plainclothes cop who heard about underage sex taking place at the pool and came by to investigate. And now we got virgin hooters too to work with. This is great. It will at least explain why James was arrested and sent to the sex offender, prison farm."

"Okay, that's one bird."

"Two, James needs to get his rocks off, and he's been a real trooper. Let's give him a little reward, for what he's gone through, and for what he's going to go through tomorrow."

"I'm not fucking him on camera, if that's what you mean."

"No, no, of course not, but you've seen the way he looks at your chest. We can do it with bra or without, your choice?"

"Do what?"

"Olivia, your breasts are going to co-star with our shy hero's mega-cock. James is going to lose himself in the fabulous mounds of your chest."

"You mean..."

"Yes, a titty-fuck. That's bird number three. It's not as good as doing a cowgirl, but it's a start. Remember, it's but a short hop from your breasts to your vagina. Once he gets an appetizer he might want the full meal.

Olivia smiled. "Girl, I like your style. Let's do it without bra...I am going to rock his world."

The scene began. Olivia took make-believe statements from the girls and the naked boy. Big bad James was a sex pervert. He had taken advantage of them, using his massive cock to steal their underage innocence. Policewoman Olivia then dismissed the youths, who scampered out of the scene.

Olivia had James lean against the wall with his hands, and she began to frisk him. That the naked man had nothing to conceal was irrelevant, and Olivia made sure that her frisking brought her into contact with you-know-what. James was starting to feel horny, very, very horny.

Olivia ordered him to lie down on the floor. He did as he was told. She removed her blouse in a slow, sensual striptease. It was a little superfluous, but she wanted to play it to the hilt. James was thanking his lucky stars for being born, and it showed in the most obvious of places. He was nearing his peak. What a sight to behold, Olivia thought, taking in the erotic wonder of a fourteen-inch boner. Whether it was a result of her efforts was debatable. Mr. Penis didn't need a lot of stimuli to max out. Still, those huge whoppers didn't hurt.

Monica was analyzing the scene as a clash of the titans. 'Big Cock vs. Big Tits': that would be the headline on the Donkey Productions website.

Olivia reached back to unfasten her black bra. Her luscious breasts surged forward, almost popping out of their restrainer. Mr. Penis surged like a bucking horse trying to get out of the chute, delirious with anticipation. Olivia seductively stared down at fourteen inches of man-meat. Climbing on top of the defenseless, naked James, she put a leg on either side of his body. Squeezing her breasts together, she lowered them onto her target and made a sandwich out of his throbbing, twitching cock. As soon as contact had been made, Olivia knew she had hit the jackpot. Her captive male was berserk with joy, groaning and moaning, writhing about, eyes closed and mouth slightly open. His massive cock began acting unruly between her breasts, and it moved about so violently that it was all the poor girl could do to keep it in place. A fourteen-inch, extraordinarily stiff cock that doesn't want to be trapped or confined will seek its freedom, and the frisky penis kept slipping out of Olivia's breast nest.

Fortunately for all, Olivia had done this before. Mr. Penis wasn't the first to experience the pleasure of her large and succulent boobs. There was no cock that she couldn't tame. It took a while, but her breasts eventually got the better of Mr. Penis, and she was finally able to massage and manipulate him with effortless ease. Knowing when he was beaten, Mr. Penis resigned himself to his fate and gave Olivia's breasts carte blanche to do as they pleased. It had taken a little bit of work, but Mr. Penis accepted the welcoming shelter of her warm, inviting, mammary glands.