14 Inch James - Undercover Cop Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Olivia found her rhythm and she slid back and forth, periodically changing her speed and movements to heighten the sensation for the helpless, naked male. A few more minutes of her massaging and a tingling surge began to overpower James' loins. Since his first orgasm that morning James' penis had been bounced around like a yo-yo; one minute he was aroused and hard and the next he wasn't. A couple of false starts had only increased his hunger. Not surprisingly then, a bit of pre-cum began to ooze out, which moistened Olivia's boobs and added lubrication to the sandwich. James clenched his fists and his body tensed up. Not much longer to wait now, just a little more rubbing, until James was overcome by ecstasy, which he then announced to the world by squirting a huge, thick stream of white stuff into the air. By a quirk of fate it plopped down squarely right on James' forehead and ran down to his eyes. This was James' third facial in two days. This wasn't part of the original script, but so what? Olivia smiled at the unexpected landing spot, and it motivated her to press even more vigorously against his thick, enormous shaft. The second and third streams didn't fly as high, but high enough for the cameras to preserve for posterity, which is what mattered to Monica. Modest amounts of liquid love juice continued to spill out, and Olivia's breasts and hands got wet and sticky. By the time the remaining ejaculatory output had trickled to a dribble, Olivia raised her body and allowed her breasts to jut out. They gleamed with the liquid goo and she smiled contentedly at James. James was dazzled by the perfect shape, size and contour of Olivia's best feature, and Mr. Penis refused to go softly into the night. Still erect and also glistening with spent semen, Monica had the camera train itself on the appendage. They could capture the shrinkage as it happened, in real time. She motioned for Olivia to stand up and move away from James. After all, they didn't have all day to wait for Mr. Softie, and a topless Olivia was simply too much temptation.

Olivia beamed with satisfaction. Her breasts had saved the afternoon shoot. She watched with all the others as fourteen inches became thirteen, then twelve, and before long, Mr. Penis became Mr. Flaccid. It was time to call it a day.

*****

That evening James was discussing his day with Kristy. He asked her if strap-on sex counted as sex.

"Oh my God," she exclaimed, "you mean they violated you?"

"No, not me, but another guy got reamed by a woman using a strap-on. I don't suppose you can put a condom on a strap-on device, can you?"

"No, she replied, "strap-on sex is safe sex. No health risk there."

"Then everything is still good. Two days in and there's nothing to bust them on. Everyone is legal age."

"Only two cums today? No wonder Mr. Penis is so angry. You can't put him on a starvation diet.

"No matter what happens on the set, Kristy, you know that nobody can ever replace you. You have a special understanding of how my cock works...not to mention my weirdness."

"As long as you let your cock do your thinking for you then you and I will be okay.

"James grunted. "A little harder...I need an orgasm and I need it quick." That was not a wise thing to say, for Kristy gently lowered Mr. Penis back down to a resting position and took a break from her fondling.

"James, deep down inside, do you really want to bust them?"

He took a deep breath. "No," he replied. "They're good people."

"And you're loving it too aren't you?"

"Like I said, they're good people."

"Just for that," she said...Kristy was about to say more but instead she lowered her mouth on to James's enlarged cock. A few licks with the tongue up and down the shaft, a little grinding with her teeth, a couple of hand pinches, and she knew he was getting close. Locating a vein on the underside of his shaft, she dug in with her fingernail, and seconds later James was experiencing his third orgasm of the day.

*****

Day three was at the health club again. Pete wasn't there, which disappointed James, as he had taken a liking to him. Pete was his definition of a red-blooded male, a stud who fucked a lot of women and made no bones about it. He did find it odd that Pete liked having his 'prostate massaged', as he put it. He couldn't understand how anything could be more pleasurable than standing naked in front of an attractive woman who was wearing a short skirt and jerking off for her visual pleasure. James' attitude had always been 'live and let live' and 'different strokes for different strokes', so it wasn't the anal penetration itself that bothered him, but rather that a he-man like Pete, who was so open and bold about his sexual conquests and the hunt for them, could place himself at the mercy of a woman and allow her to dominate him. Maybe James' perversions weren't so weird.

The first scene would take place in the large, communal, open shower. Monica had arranged for Dan, he of the eleven-inch boner, to work with James.

Storing their clothes in a locker, Dan and James carried on a normal conversation as if they were at the gym for a game of handball or something. Dan was one of the men who jerked his meat in the group rape scene the other day, and he had also been standing by James during his audition, so they has some degree of familiarity. The two naked men sized each other up, like prizefighters. There wasn't anything overtly sexual about it, simply the nature of their business. Dan's penis remained soft, but damn, it still looked real attractive. He remembered what Jane had said about soft penises. Moreover, there are two types of soft. One where there is no chance of a cock getting hard and the other where a soft cock looks like it could bone up in an instant. Dan's was the latter; his cock looked like it was one touch or one filthy thought away from stiffening. James could see how people might find that appealing.

The crew had gotten everything into place. It was time to go to work. This morning's shoot was going to be a tender love scene between two nude prisoners. James was a little nervous, as there were no other actors around. A straight homo scene with no females would test him. He knew that he would have to rub his body up against Dan's, practically make-out with him, and who knows what else? Anything and maybe everything, except anal, of course. He anxiously waited for instructions from the director. Speaking of which, where was Monica?

"Have you seen Monica," James asked a nearby member of the crew?

"She's not here this morning. She'll be in this afternoon.

"What? Who's gonna direct?"

"I am," said a voice from behind him. James turned around.

OH...MY...GOD!!!!!

The first thing James noticed were the boots, the lime green, vinyl boots that were straight out of the 1970's, and went up to just below the knee. Continuing his gaze upward, he was mesmerized by lithe, delectable thighs that extended so high they should have been illegal. They eventually disappeared into a tiny, mustard colored, yellow skirt, a skirt so short it was scarcely wider than a belt. Okay, a slight exaggeration, perhaps, but tell that to Mr. Penis, who felt like he had just been jolted with a cattle prod.

Above the skirt was a lime green, sleeveless blouse that matched the color of the boots. It was a wrap-around blouse that was tied at its base, about one inch from the top of the skirt, exposing a sliver of bare midriff. It was open at the top and exposed a lot of cleavage. Until now James didn't even know that Jane had boobs, so focused was he on her legs. It took no effort to see that she had on a tan-colored bra, as the top part of the blouse wasn't too secure and kept parting every time she moved. James knew he had to get a further peek down her blouse; Mr. Penis demanded it, it was now James' new obsession, in addition to his standard one of catching an inadvertent peek at her panties. Yes, he had a lot on his plate today.

And that blonde hair, the silky, naturally blonde hair, combed to tumble down her forehead and obscure one of her eyes. And the sexy way her hand would repeatedly, absent-mindedly, pull it back away, only to have it return to the same exact spot. And that cute, angular face, a perfect complement to the rest of the package.

OH...MY...GOD!!!!!

"Are you done staring?"

"Jane...I gotta be honest...I think...I think I need to jerk off."

Dan laughed uproariously, but when James looked over at him he noticed that Dan's cock was no longer soft. James had assumed that one could tell what an erection would look like based on how it appeared when flaccid, but Dan proved him wrong. Dan's un-aroused cock was thicker than normal and it hung straight down, but when stiff, the shaft thinned out. Having reached its full eleven-inch extension, James saw that the penis was long and lean; however his cock-head was extremely large, appearing to be almost too large for the thin shaft. That of course made his cock-head very pronounced, and it was the first thing one noticed, that is if someone was as observant as James. It looks like a hammerhead shark, he thought to himself. The good news was that ten seconds spent in admiration of Dan's appendage had taken a little bit of the edge off of Mr. Penis' angst. He was still extremely hard, he was still approximating fourteen inches, but James' immediate urge for ejaculatory release had waned. He could hold off for a little while.

"Save it for the camera, big guy," Dan said to James. "Don't give it away."

James also noticed that Dan's erection had an odd, unique shape to it. From its base it rode out at about a forty-five degree angle, but once reaching peak height it started to curve downward, forming an arc, a semicircular arc. James had not seen anything like it before: a curved, semicircular, boned-out piece of flesh with a hammerhead shark at its tip.

"You like," he asked, shaking and wiggling it in James' direction?

"Forgive me for staring, James replied, "but you have a very impressive cock. I couldn't help but admire it...in a non-homo way, of course."

"Of course," smiled Dan.

"Are we almost ready," Jane implored? "Can we get started? We have a lot to get through." Jane had brought her Director Chair with her and set it down at the edge of the entrance to the shower area. Oblivious to the impact she might have had on two exposed penises, or maybe not, Jane crossed her legs enticingly. Dan and James smiled at each other, an acknowledgement from one pervert to another.

*****

The two prisoners walked arm and arm into the shower room, their firm butts and tight, fit frames being the viewer's introduction to the scene. Turning the water on, they shared the stream from one showerhead.

"Guys," said Jane, "I don't mean to be a downer, but I need you to kiss." Then it was "I need you to embrace."

Following her direction, they turned to the side, exposing both their meat organs to the camera. "Now touch," she commanded, and by touch, she left doubt as to what she meant. James and Dan playfully slapped their penises against the other. Switching gears, they began to gently rub their cock-heads together. Both men were aroused by the contact, and it showed. Jane was happy. This is what she wanted to see. What a great visual, she thought. This was gold! She shifted her position in her chair. The two boned-up penises were too occupied to notice whether she was flashing her panties, but Jane was so pleased with the way the scene was progressing that she wouldn't have cared. In fact, if it would help their performance, she would have stuck her pantied bottom right in their faces.

"On guard," Dan said, grabbing his cock by the base, and the two men engaged in friendly swordplay. Jane beamed. The penis play was turning her on, which would also turn on the intended audience. Yes, Jane was a happy camper.

Dan did another half-turn and faced the camera head-on. James began applying soap to his upper body; tenderly, lovingly, passionately. "Get down lower and soap up his cock," barked the director. Taking hold of Dan's firm cock with one hand, James began massaging his huge cock-head with his soapy hand. Dan's firm eleven-inch organ responded well to James' touch. The arc extended even further. The large cock-head seemed to have a life of its own James' reach extended all the way to the tip of the cock-head, and as it did, Dan's pee hole opened wide, so wide that it was even noticeable from the Director's Chair. And if Jane could see it, so too could the camera. Done with the cock-head, James reached under Dan's balls and gave them a soapy cleansing.

James used his other hand to rapidly jerk back and forth along Dan's erect shaft. He was concentrating so hard on the task at hand that he hadn't noticed the effect that his jerking was having on Dan's equilibrium. He pressed himself against the shower wall for support and thrust his cock out as far as he could towards the camera. This scene will steal the film, Jane thought, thrilled beyond belief that it was happening under her watch. The men were taking her direction well. A tiny, little part of her longed to be in the shower with the two naked men, maybe have them press up against her body with their aroused cocks, soaping all of her private areas.

Another of the camera girls had discreetly entered the shower area to get a side-angle view of the two men, but it wasn't discreet enough, and James distracted, looked her way.

"Keep your eyes on the prize," bellowed Jane."

Duly chastened, James used his finger to massage directly under Dan's cock-head. How was he to know that he located Dan's sensitive, soft spot? Dan gave no indication that he was about to burst. A tiny bit of pre-cum fluid had seeped out of his pee-hole, but with the water from the shower and all, and with the soap acting as camouflage, it was hard to tell how close Dan was to orgasm. Other than a few groans, Dan had given little indication, although the rock-hard, boned dick in James' hand should have been an indicator. Without warning, he began to ejaculate. It began as a narrow, steady stream of juice. At first it kind of got lost in the water and the soap, so James kept jerking, unaware. Then, suddenly, a massive blast ejected out of the hammerhead. Some of it caught James in the face, while the rest of it spilled to the floor. Finally, at last, Dan began to groan loud enough for all to hear, and his blasts continued, although by now James was wise enough to get his face out of the way. The semen shot straight out towards the camera. There were enough emissions to satisfy even the most demanding of directors. That ought to make Jane happy, James thought, though he was getting a little annoyed at all the cum blasts to his face. This had been his third one since Monday. But James knew his role, so he kept on jerking Dan's penis until he was drained. All in all, it was a pretty decent semen shoot.

"Naughty, naughty," teased Jane, after she had cut the cameras. "You weren't supposed to cum yet."

Sorry, I couldn't help it," replied Dan, with a smile. The original plan called for the soaping to be reciprocal, but neither man was supposed to reach orgasm during it. The purpose of the scene was to focus on the nudity and the arousal aspect of the tender, touching affection between two naked men, men who just happened to have exceptionally large penises.

Jane stood up out of the Director Chair. The back of her skirt had ridden up while she was seated, and when she turned around she gave anyone who was interested a splendid view of her white cotton panties. James was one such person.

"Is it my turn now," he asked, anxiously? He sure hoped that it was. Those white cotton panties had whipped at his senses.

"I don't know, I got to think for a minute," she replied. Dan's unexpected orgasm had changed everything.

Youaregoing to be able to cum again, right" she asked Dan?

"For you...anything."

But seeing how Dan reacted, and knowing James as she did, Jane figured that he too would prematurely shoot his seed were she to continue with the soaping, and that might adversely affect the subsequent scene. She hadn't told the actors, but she was counting on each man having two cum shots in the shower. Dan now would have to have three, and Jane was concerned. She decided to terminate the soap scene. No unscripted orgasm for James.

Jane stepped outside the shower area to the adjacent locker room. There was a young lady there, around twenty, who was going to be in the next scene. "Are you ready," Jane asked?

Jane ordered the two men back under the showerhead and had them resume their swordplay. "But no cumming," she insisted. "Just touch cocks, nothing more. No jerking." Seeing that they were about be joined by another woman, the men had no problem complying. "Act natural," Jane said, "you don't see that you're being spied on. Just slap your meat against each other." If my mother could see me now, she thought. Ordering men to slap their meat against each other...

The way the scene was written, the girl accidentally discovered the locker room as she was wandering the prison corridor. She heard men in the shower, so she sneaked over to marvel at their naked magnificence. The viewers would find out later that she was the niece of the Chief Warden Inspector, who was visiting the prison on an inspection tour. The niece just happened to wander off and found the shower area, and its two naked inhabitants.

"You know," she said, from the edge of the shower area, "it's more fun when you do it with a woman." Dan and James looked at her, dumbfounded. "Here, let me show you," she said.

The next time the cameras were activated the girl had removed her clothes and was writhing on the shower room floor, rubbing her vagina in an attempt to reach orgasm. Dan and James stood over her, one on each side, and were masturbating over her prone body. James was the first to shoot, which was not surprising, since he had been ready the moment he first laid eyes on the green vinyl boots, mustard yellow miniskirt and lime green, revealing blouse.

"Get ready," he insisted. I can feel it...oh yeah...it's coming...AARRGGHH...YESSS..."

A surge of fluid flowed through his shaft. It entered into his cock-head and then found daylight. James' output was worthy of a film that was titledFire Hose. Not content with drenching the niece with his hot, milky liquid, he raised his cock mid-ejaculation and managed to spray Dan on the leg."

"Hey," he said.

"Deal with it," muttered James. "You got me, now I got you." He kept on stroking his pulsating shaft and several more impressive blasts of cum shot out. Waving his cock from side to side and taking careful aim, he made sure that the niece was covered from head to foot with his sticky output. The entire crew, including the director, were enthralled, although they were too professional to let on. James' ejaculations never ceased to amaze.

It took a little longer, but before long Dan's grunting foretold what was going to happen. Not to be outdone, he stood on his toes in the hope of being able to outshoot James, but he could not. James, who had taken a step back, just to be safe, smiled contentedly, knowing that his reputation as a long distance shooter remained unblemished and unchallenged. Having unloaded, the two men stood alongside the girl in silent rapture. There was nothing like an orgasm to put mind and body at ease

During the break Jane explained what she wanted. Basically it came down to whether your cock was in the niece's vagina or her mouth? Jane didn't offer them a choice. James would do the fucking. Remembering how he said during his audition that he had very little experience when it came to actual intercourse, Jane thought it was time to exert a little influence on the donkey-dicked innocent whose main goal in life, it seemed, was to see her underwear, mainly due to an unhealthy lust. Not that she didn't take it as a compliment, even if it was an unwanted one, but it was getting stale So having James perform intercourse was her idea of revenge, if that's what you could call it. Unknown to either man, Jane had a surprise up her sleeve. It wouldn't be a Donkey Production without a surprise would it?