14 Inch James - Undercover Cop Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But Jane was not evil. She called the two men out and together they left the area and walked to the pool area for a private conversation. James noticed the way Dan's cock responded to Jane; to say he was a little jealous would be an understatement. It was Dan who Jane slapped on the ass during the walk. It was Dan's appendage that seemed to be the focus of Jane's attention. When reaching the entrance to the pool area it was Dan who held the door open for Jane, and damned if her mustard-yellow miniskirt didn't make contact with Dan's semi-rigid cock, brushing it and then bending it sideways as she passed. And damn if she didn't have a slight smile on her face. And that damned Dan, he was grinning from ear to ear.

"James, are you up to fucking...?"

"Sure," he gulped

"...Because I wouldn't ask you to do anything that I didn't think you could do. I just think that the scene works better with you."

"I'll do it," he said, but there want a tint of anxiety in his response.

"Good...and Dan...Dan the sexy man, you're going to straddle her and get a blow job."

"Great!"

"I want you to face James during the penis suck, so you'll crouch down over her head. Your cock is long enough for you to push it down to her face from that angle." James burned with silent, jealous indignation.

"And I want you to get down in there," Jane said. "I want you kissing. When I call for it I want you two to smooch. Dan, you'll have more flexibility in your position, so it will be up to you to get down to James's level. Any questions? Good, let's do it. You guys have been wonderful so far. You may or may not know this, but this is the first time I've directed. Monica didn't think I could do it. But you guys each give me one more cum and I'll...I'll...I'll give you a great big kiss."

"Forget the kiss," said James. "I could do with a little extra motivation." Using his hands he mimicked a girl opening her blouse and showing off her bra. Jane made an ugly face, but after briefly pondering it, she smiled and complied. Sometimes a director has to think outside the box to coax a good performance from their star.

"I better see a good cum shot. That's all I can say." And, much to James' chagrin, she again slapped Dan on the ass as they headed back to the shower area. Mr. Penis was left dangling.

*****

Another woman was present when they returned to the locker area. Her name was Helga, and she was Amazonian, for lack of a better word. Easily over six foot tall, she was dressed in a conservative business suit, fitting the image of a Chief Warden Inspector might wear. Little did anyone know, except Jane that is, that the Chief Warden Inspector's outwardly conservatism was but a prelude to something far more sinister.

James, Dan and the niece assumed their places. The girl was very considerate to James, helping him insert his massive organ into her love box. It was just a job to her.

"Lift your head up James," instructed Jane. "Give Dan a target so he can kiss your lips." It definitely felt awkward. Mr. Penis was struggling to find his motivation. Dan had no such problem. Within a few minutes he reached down, grabbed his eleven-inch boner from out of the girl's mouth, and coaxed a fair amount of sperm out of his cock. This was his third orgasm of the morning. James watched with fascination as the juice spilled out. Dan slumped back. No longer having to worry about kissing him, James focused on his own orgasm. He worked hard to find a rhythm that could bring him to the edge of ecstasy. He could tell that he was getting close, but that final hurdle was proving difficult. Knowing he had been outperformed by Dan, and not wanting Jane to think that he was a liability, his impatience with himself grew. When in doubt, do what you do best, he thought, so James withdrew his cock and began to jerk it furiously. It was slippery with female secretions and James couldn't generate enough friction to finish what he had started. His hand kept slipping. He could feel his erection slowly start to fade as his terror grew.

"Here, let me help," said Dan. Helping James lean backward and instructing him to lie on the floor, Dan sucked and stroked the massive beast until it was nearing climax. James began to groan and his body tightened. Dan looked over at Jane and gave her a knowing nod,

"Stand up," said Jane, excitedly. "Stand up and shoot!"

James did, and with legs spread wide apart, and with the skill of someone who was in his comfort zone, he jerked his meat until the juices flowed. With a loud, agonized scream, the words: "I'M CUMMING", reverberated through the shower room and an additional grunt added emphasis to the copious amounts of semen that began emanating from out of his fourteen inch monster.

"Shoot it as far as you can," said Jane. James tried, he really did, and although his spray distanced about seven or eight feet, it wasn't James-like quality. It was good; most any other man would have been proud, but James knew he could have done better. Deep down inside, he knew that Jane was aware of this as well. He had caught a lucky break, and was able to orgasm after fearing that he would not be able to perform.

And then, to the surprise of almost everyone, there suddenly appeared at the shower entrance a towering, stern woman.

"What the HELL is going on", she demanded? The niece scattered, and James and Dan were left alone to face the wrath of the Chief Warden Inspector.

"Cut."

The scene was completed. The morning shoot was over. But the naked men's nightmare was just beginning.